Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
vivuta113

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

I wish I could withdraw my REE from Livecoin, it's a pity withdrawal is locked there.
Nguyendong

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

I wish I could withdraw my REE from Livecoin, it's a pity withdrawal is locked there.
Join telegram official ree, u should wait
HS_nsupply_TEC

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

wow

so we can trust in the same old dev that let us abandoned 2 years?  Angry

So who do we believe, whilst all I see is childish arguements from both sides the basic fact of the matter is that no one has the interest of holders in mind. Whilst the new team do seem to have put work in place to create a new swap the idea you have to send them coins in order to receive the new ones is nothing short of ludicrous. The original teams idea to be able to activate the coin seems to stem from an annoyance that someone else has picked up the dead project and they will lose their interest in the coin.

you're probably kidding? Find the dead coin for which the new developers have just taken up is the jackpot. Many people are looking for similar projects. And it is very profitable for old holders, new developers and developers. This is a lot of HYIP and a price increase. But only on the condition that everything is done honestly and openly. No one will ever be against this. Look at PCN / DAPS

But how did the "new team" of REE enter? They immediately stated that they did not want to change all old coins for new ones. Never directly answered questions. Why did they decide to change the coins bought only until May 20? Why did they write about it only on May 31? Why did they give only one day to fill in the form? Why did they banish more people than they have on the channel? No answer.

The price for REE could now be more than 10 satoshs and the actin bargain. And everyone would be happy and waiting for the swap. Look at the penguin on cryptopia. Someone is indignant at the new developers? Who says something bad about the Dups team? No. Everyone is happy about new opportunities. Even the trbo is trading, although there are only rumors about the new team and nothing more.

What is similar there is in REE? No

U can lost money if swap
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

so...

we need trust in this dev and his developemnt? ....

come on...NO ONE will trust in this team..

lol
Code:
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees, unsigned int nHeight)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

if (nHeight == 1)
{
    nSubsidy = 6650000000 * COIN;
}
else if (nHeight < 350400)  // 1 Year
{
    nSubsidy = 2 * COIN;
}
else if (nHeight < 700800)  // 2 Year
{
    nSubsidy = 4 * COIN;
}

else if (nHeight < 1051200)  // 3 Year
{
    nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;
}
else if (nHeight < 1401600)  // 4 Year
{
    nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;
}

else
{
    nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;
}

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

for dev    nSubsidy = 6650000000 * COIN;
for idiots   nSubsidy = 2 * COIN;
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

The Core Contribution Team wants to reiterate that participating in the Reecoin English groups swap will result in the complete loss of your coins in REE.  As that group is an imposter, REECoin will pursue all legal avenues to stop them from confusing the marketplace.  Again, the official REECoin is operated under reecoin.com and the official Core Contribution Team.  REECoin will be announcing the path forward in the coming days, how we plan to deal with Livecoin, and how we will reestablish the original blockchain as it is the true REECoin.

yes please, share us where we can put legal complaint against your team when your team made me lost money during 2 years... Huh
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

I suppose that this project is quite a profitable investment at the present time!
 Good luck guys.
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

The greatest scam ever... All lies... I am about to dump 10 million coins.
Reedev comeback, donot worry
Yeah, but "Reedev comeback, don't worried" sounds like a despair. Comeback or not, people ready to big dump and ends this coin.

agree!
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

When is this coin going to get released from Livecoin? Wallet is still locked, no deposits or withdrawals.

Old ree in livecoin is dead

correct! be aware

https://www.livecoin.net/es/news/view/742
pontelej

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Scammers, why don't you return new coins to your users in the same amount?   Angry
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Scammers, why don't you return new coins to your users in the same amount?   Angry

As I know, people whose filled at time the swap documents, got 1-1

Whose lost train, last chance getting 1-5

so which is your case?
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Hi!

a few users asking some important questions about you:

- Is old dev came back and are in your team?
- Where is the huge premined, aprox 6 billions, will be burn?
- If i am in yobit blockchain, that is diferent, as Livecoin...my amount will be swaped? which ratio?
- Why Livecoin dont open trade, if you write them and all is correct?
- Where was the old dev during 2 years??
- If we need trust in your team again, need see some real identities of developer team to avoid new scam

Any update?  Huh

thanks

HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

this from the very beginning was a scam, many told you, but you did not listen. now you want to return your money. but that to return money, someone must lose money. so you are trying to attract people here. are you better than these scammers?

They said that have all to restore coin as REE...and i lost a lot of money whith this shit coin.

so yes, need know some about them.

I trying attract people? read my posts..im asking... Huh

PD: this from the very beginning was a scam, many told you, but you did not listen total true
Nguyendong

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

this from the very beginning was a scam, many told you, but you did not listen. now you want to return your money. but that to return money, someone must lose money. so you are trying to attract people here. are you better than these scammers?

They said that have all to restore coin as REE...and i lost a lot of money whith this shit coin.

so yes, need know some about them.

I trying attract people? read my posts..im asking... Huh

PD: this from the very beginning was a scam, many told you, but you did not listen total true
fake ree group they changed to reecore (reex). They want to steal the real reecoin but the ree group originally came to halt their plans. They fled after the exchange. Their plan would open the reex transaction, then flee like the old reecoin.io group. I write this information to alert investors
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I see you as important participant in this group...so, you are of the team? may be you can answer people doubts...or not?

in other hand, i see this community (REEX) growing with more than 1000 users and a lot of updates and old scam group (REE "original") with 0 updates and less than 130 members..all whose reex denegate the swap....

finally, i saw these communication in his ann:

We are  in conversations with some exchanges, in near future, we will change the ticket to ree+ something like that and could also rebrand our REECOIN before listing in these exchanges to avoid the senseless history of old ree and his team of heaters and scammers                                                                                                      

i think is a good idea to avoid users like U Smiley

pontelej

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

As I know, people whose filled at time the swap documents, got 1-1

Whose lost train, last chance getting 1-5

so which is your case?

One of the first, I filled out and sent them all swap documents
But these scams deceived me and gave me only a fifth part my coins.
Because, owners REE are thieves  and scammers! Angry
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

A lot of controversies trailing this coin. If you are not keen on following the coin and every bit of activity around it in real time, I would not advice buying into this one. Even if it turns out not to be a scam, you might not be updated about another impeding swap that might come up again. Full no-no for me, no matter how big the ROI might be if all the dust around it eventually manages to settle, even I highly doubt it will. I think its time to get every developer of any coin make their identity visible to avoid all of these, especially the take over guys

HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

No more to said that no one want your coin...no livecoin no yobit no one exchange, first of nothing dont hide your identities

Check the real true:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/730

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/760

Dont lie more! No explorer, no new wallet, no seeds, nothing new
C5Allroad

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

No more to said that no one want your coin...no livecoin no yobit no one exchange, first of nothing dont hide your identities

Check the real true:

Why don't you focus on your own coin, ReeCore, and stop worrying about what we're doing here.  You and your group have done enough damage to investors and cryptocurrency as a whole.

And ReeCoin's network is strong, wallets working, an explorer up shortly, swap almost ready to get underway, new whitepaper, and much more with a fully open and transparent team once the new website is built.
HS_nsupply_TEC

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:54:42 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 07:00:32 AM by HS_nsupply_TEC

I understand that it irritates you to tell the truth here ...

Damage? Strong community? are you cheating me? only setup some nodes of already made wallet...wow...you make me lost a lot of money and now only have you as scholar of Kris...so sorry if go to team that have ideas, made wallets, have explorer, have roadmap, and most important...dont have OLD DEV...

what you need make is:

1. ask apologies to all people that you made lost money
2. Tell your and ^Kris^ identity....
3. i dont see Kris (old dev) talk nothing, dont publish nothing...
4. explain swap terms (ahh well may be you dont know how do...Smiley)

due that. Asap some crazy exchange take your coin will be to 1 sat again due no one believe in your coin.

First clean your house before talk it would be the first time

Take note, we dont forget....

Check the real true:

Why don't you focus on your own coin, ReeCore, and stop worrying about what we're doing here.  You and your group have done enough damage to investors and cryptocurrency as a whole.

And ReeCoin's network is strong, wallets working, an explorer up shortly, swap almost ready to get underway, new whitepaper, and much more with a fully open and transparent team once the new website is built.
C5Allroad

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

I understand that it irritates you to tell the truth here ...

Damage? Strong community? are you cheating me? only setup some nodes of already made wallet...wow...you make me lost a lot of money and now only have you as scholar of Kris...so sorry if go to team that have ideas, made wallets, have explorer, have roadmap, and most important...dont have OLD DEV...

what you need make is:

1. ask apologies to all people that you made lost money
2. Tell your and ^Kris^ identity....
3. i dont see Kris (old dev) talk nothing, dont publish nothing...
4. explain swap terms (ahh well may be you dont know how do...Smiley)

due that. Asap some crazy exchange take your coin will be to 1 sat again due no one believe in your coin.

First clean your house before talk it would be the first time

Take note, we dont forget....

You are funny.  People lost money because they believed that the Reecoin English team had full rights to ReeCoin, which they clearly did not.  They lied and once the public knew, I and a whole bunch of people lost money.  You think that Reecoin English group just appeared now?  They previously operated under the domain reecoin.io and they split the chain to steal the Kris's wallet.  You cannot dispute that.  You are asking us to reveal our identiies.  No problem.   Once we get our new website with whitepaper developed, all will be revealed.  Why don't you ask ReeCore to do the same.  You won't because you and your group are scammers.  You are one of the developers for ReeCore.  ReeCoin does have a strong community on telegram and we will continue to grow it.  I will be publishing a blog post on REE for the world to read about and that is the last time I will address ReeCore and its group of scammers.  Time to move ReeCoin in a better direction. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: