Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171068 times)
trianglez

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Drafts   Neotrix can you tell us if you are in a similar situation to Gox now.  It seems a little alike. 

+1
...very much alike...i dont think there is any hacking situation, just a precaution from CT's side...bad news guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prelude63

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

MTGox vanished today guys.
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:32:20 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:50:26 PM by neotrix

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Drafts   Neotrix can you tell us if you are in a similar situation to Gox now.  It seems a little alike.  

Our problem isn't related to this.

Well since our last addition of servers a glitch appeared in our trading engine. One/multi users noticed it, created multiple accounts and withdrawed USD only (as the bug was related to USD only...). He/They used OKpay account verified to withdraw so our lawers will get in touch OKPAY to try to get more info on identity of users as hack or theft using a glitch are not allowed by most countries and we have proof of what happened. SO the both good news are we can afford for this losse while we can track hackers...

As quoted we will reopen in around 24 hours and let people withdraw all their coins and currencies in manual mode (so we can check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet). Then will come the time for a new stucture/software for CT, to come back soon and reach the best.

PS : We will issue a dividend for the downtime in order to also avoid any losts to our precious shareholders.

Regards, Neotrix

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
tsjaar

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

CT, I hope you come back and with better site performance.

I really liked your exchange so I will definitely come back after you sort out your security issues.

+1 me too!

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:08:14 PM

As quoted we will reopen in around 24 hours and let people withdraw all their coins and currencies in manual mode (so we can check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet).
Will this withdrawals be obligatory or my coins can stay on exchange?
thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:19:47 PM

As quoted we will reopen in around 24 hours and let people withdraw all their coins and currencies in manual mode (so we can check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet).
I hope for the later, I wouldn't know what to do with the altcoin dust my one share generated.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

Thanks for the explanation.   In that case take your time guys, ill just go to the beach for a few weeks   I'll definantly be sticking around. Thanks Neotrix.!!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Well since our last addition of servers a glitch appeared in our trading engine. One/multi users noticed it, created multiple accounts and withdrawed USD only (as the bug was related to USD only...). He/They used OKpay account verified to withdraw so our lawers will get in touch OKPAY to try to get more info on identity of users as hack or theft using a glitch are not allowed by most countries and we have proof of what happened. SO the both good news are we can afford for this losse while we can track hackers...

As quoted we will reopen in around 24 hours and let people withdraw all their coins and currencies in manual mode (so we can check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet). Then will come the time for a new stucture/software for CT, to come back soon and reach the best.

PS : We will issue a dividend for the downtime in order to also avoid any losts to our precious shareholders.

Regards, Neotrix

Neotrix: Can you return my BTC, please? I have been reminding Crypto-Trade admin in the forum and twitter and also sent in a ticket since 11 Feb but there is no response. My BTC had been stuck since 10 Feb due to the malleability issue. Appreciate your kind action.
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:26:13 PM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Drafts   Neotrix can you tell us if you are in a similar situation to Gox now.  It seems a little alike.  

Regards, Neotrix

Glad you could trace the issue, hopefully it means you can recover some losses, if anything, put someone in jail. Too many ppl are hacking pools, exchanges, etc, and getting away with it. Take a stand and make an example out of these individual(s). Let people be known that you f*ck with CT, you will get caught. Action will keep users trust. Long live CT!!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
minerjav

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

Thanks for the update and news.

This is the way to build loyal users for years to come.
Crypto-trading is and will be a huge business.

Hope you can find the bad guys and keep the crypto-trading safer.

Additional note:
I notice an unusual trade volume in LTC few days ago.
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

I'm going to guess and say this:

Neotrix is allowing anyone who would like to get their coins out, a chance to do so. This is to lessen the already bad situation; to show that they are working on the problem and have the customer's money on hand to facilitate withdrawals.
However, if you feel safe keeping your coins on the exchange, I'm sure it won't be a problem for neotrix and his crew for you to leave them there.

Again, I don't speak for neotrix. What I just said is my guess after looking at the situation.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:27:26 PM

Neotrix is allowing anyone who would like to get their coins out, a chance to do so. This is to lessen the already bad situation; to show that they are working on the problem and have the customer's money on hand to facilitate withdrawals.
However, if you feel safe keeping your coins on the exchange, I'm sure it won't be a problem for neotrix and his crew for you to leave them there.

Again, I don't speak for neotrix. What I just said is my guess after looking at the situation.
But if everybody will keep coins on the exchange then how they would "check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet"?
BTCWizard

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:26:36 PM

guys hold on Crypto-trade CAN be trusted they will fix it,
i think thats wy paypal processor where removed so that no one can exchange it ! wise choice btw,

i had my toughts but its oke, trust them, see website new update there

( my toughts whas about the hugh amount of scammers these day ..i dont name them here )

they are also a silver member of the bitcoinfoundation ! do you think they will allowing scamming ??  dont think so  Cheesy Cheesy

link :  https://bitcoinfoundation.org/

link : https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current   3e row on the right side  Cheesy Wink

In Crypto-Trade we trust !

any tips?   see my link for our project  Wink

[ iam goblin25 at crypto-trade ]
Mt Gox is a gold member, lol. I'm a big fan of Crypto-trade and really trust them the most of all exchanges, but being a silver member doesn't mean anything, just means they paid a fee of $1,000 -$5,000.

Don't let that be a measurement for you to trust any bitcoin business. CT earned our trust for a while now with totally different things, the fact people can get there coins out and they don't just close down for a few weeks, like Mt Gox does, says enough. As a share holder it's not something I would call a dream scenario, but they could handled it worse. 
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

Good Guess Smiley

I would like to thanks everyone for great words and for taking the news in a smart way. This is not the end of CT just a wall on road. We will come back making it stronger and bigger.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:19:47 PM

hey neo, thanks for update.  I have alot of trust in CT and I'm sure you will look after us Smiley

can you give any info on the users responsible for this at this time?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:47:05 PM

anyone know how much will take a withdraw to be completed??

i place a request a withdraw for around 150 USD using paypal, this was on feb 17, and still dont have any news from helpdesk ticket about what happened or if i will have my money soon  Sad please guys, i know you are with a lot of work right now, but i really need my money or some answers, i almost desperate

syrusek

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:25:39 PM

anyone know how much will take a withdraw to be completed??

i place a request a withdraw for around 150 USD using paypal, this was on feb 17, and still dont have any news from helpdesk ticket about what happened or if i will have my money soon  Sad please guys, i know you are with a lot of work right now, but i really need my money or some answers, i almost desperate

I've made 700$ via paypal on 19feb and still nothing
jetlee

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

Crypto-Trade ‏@Crypto_Trade Feb 24
Don't worry, we won't let you down and we're going to provide you with all the necessary information about the "cashout uptime ETA" in ~24h.
Anyone got any news?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

guys hold on Crypto-trade CAN be trusted they will fix it,
i think thats wy paypal processor where removed so that no one can exchange it ! wise choice btw,

i had my toughts but its oke, trust them, see website new update there

( my toughts whas about the hugh amount of scammers these day ..i dont name them here )

they are also a silver member of the bitcoinfoundation ! do you think they will allowing scamming ??  dont think so  Cheesy Cheesy

link :  https://bitcoinfoundation.org/

link : https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current   3e row on the right side  Cheesy Wink

In Crypto-Trade we trust !

any tips?   see my link for our project  Wink

[ iam goblin25 at crypto-trade ]
Don't let that be a measurement for you to trust any bitcoin business. CT earned our trust for a while now with totally different things, the fact people can get there coins out and they don't just close down for a few weeks, like Mt Gox does, says enough. As a share holder it's not something I would call a dream scenario, but they could handled it worse. 

This makes no sense?

You say it's a fact we can get our coins out and we can't.

You say they don't just close down for weeks and that's exactly what they're doing.

Prelude63

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:02:05 PM

Yep. Fully agreed. Let's not go into self denial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: