Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:13:42 AM

I think that yesterday was a panic selling by some people because the china government has tried (or did) affected the bitcoin by tried to control it, but the price again went a little up.

I do not think that yesterday's events and fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin is just a panic. Surely there are some hidden reasons

The reason behing the panic is that there are rumors that the chinese government will implement some strict rules against bitcoin and they would start taxing them heavily in order to reduce the amount of money flowing out of the country and this news had a big impact in the price
I think if panic seling the case then I think it would make to lower prices, but today you can see that the price rise is very fast, and of course it's because of panic buying occurred. I do not know the reason why panic buying this happened but the important thing is panic buying will always give a nice effect for the price of bitcoin

panic selling would not help, some of bitcoin users was selling their satoshi in low price while they can en cash it on the right price. Do you think China taking over the Bitcoin market is a good thing?Bitcoin was designed to be a part of the future of money. And now China is definitely a part of Bitcoin’s future. Only time will tell if it is for better or worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:24:01 AM

Not all of bitcoin in exchange is useable, there some of users lost their password. Bitcoin circulation is too low so if some one buy many bitcoin in high price the price will move extremely . If bitcoin users increase and the bitcoin spreading is better than now, bitcoin price will more stable. This day panic selling and panic buying is obviously usual. The hoarder take the part of bitcoin price fluctuation factors.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:24:51 AM

I think that yesterday was a panic selling by some people because the china government has tried (or did) affected the bitcoin by tried to control it, but the price again went a little up.

I do not think that yesterday's events and fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin is just a panic. Surely there are some hidden reasons

The reason behing the panic is that there are rumors that the chinese government will implement some strict rules against bitcoin and they would start taxing them heavily in order to reduce the amount of money flowing out of the country and this news had a big impact in the price
I think if panic seling the case then I think it would make to lower prices, but today you can see that the price rise is very fast, and of course it's because of panic buying occurred. I do not know the reason why panic buying this happened but the important thing is panic buying will always give a nice effect for the price of bitcoin

panic selling would not help, some of bitcoin users was selling their satoshi in low price while they can en cash it on the right price. Do you think China taking over the Bitcoin market is a good thing?Bitcoin was designed to be a part of the future of money. And now China is definitely a part of Bitcoin’s future. Only time will tell if it is for better or worse.
Not for all of us maybe, if someone is doing panic selling then obviously it would not help him at all and those whales are just gonna buy cheap bitcoins.It's actually normal in the crypto world that panic selling and buying will happen as we are news driven, and any bad news will negatively affect the price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:45:19 AM

Not for all of us maybe, if someone is doing panic selling then obviously it would not help him at all and those whales are just gonna buy cheap bitcoins.It's actually normal in the crypto world that panic selling and buying will happen as we are news driven, and any bad news will negatively affect the price.

I agree. Panic selling wouldn't make any profit out of your btc. And it's not really advisable for some traders who really want to make a good investment. Patience is the key and controlling yourself on how long you have to wait for the value to go up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:58:52 AM

I agree. Panic selling wouldn't make any profit out of your btc. And it's not really advisable for some traders who really want to make a good investment. Patience is the key and controlling yourself on how long you have to wait for the value to go up.

The solution for this is never put your money on the item that you are half hearted with.  If you don't have faith in bitcoin, better forget about it.  But there is also a possibility that most of the dumps are people cashing out with their profit.  So we can't blame them about it.  It is their holdings and it is their decision whether they want to book a profit at the current price or wait a bit longer to have more profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:38:07 AM

if this happen the price of bitcoin right now will begin to drop again. less btc users the more btc price will drop. that's why im encouraging all my office mates to invest their money in bitcoin to grow the bitcoin price. with the help of investors bitcoin will stand out in all currency but im still afraid to lose the fiat system. i don't know why i guess our economy can be imbalance if we lose fiat system?
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:50:23 AM

If all traders will be in panic selling definitely btc will hit a big dump.
When btc dump altcoins pump, thats the good thing will happen also.
So its good to invest your other btc in altcoin, and never put all
your money in just one basket.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:16:23 PM

Why would all do that? It will only happen if there is a bad news about bitcoin and it was confirm that bitcoin will become worthless, though majority will panic selling but if the whales are here to stay bitcoin will still rise, that is how the game is being played here.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:20:00 PM

Why would all do that? It will only happen if there is a bad news about bitcoin and it was confirm that bitcoin will become worthless, though majority will panic selling but if the whales are here to stay bitcoin will still rise, that is how the game is being played here.
That is right. Panic selling only occurs when there is a confirmed bad news about bitcoin and most of the traders or holders want to escape from that bad news and secure their profits so the panic selling will appear and make a huge dump for the price. Even though the panic selling is happening it is still good for investors or long term traders to buy a lot of bitcoin by just grabbing that dumped price that is made by the panic sellers.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

That is right. Panic selling only occurs when there is a confirmed bad news about bitcoin and most of the traders or holders want to escape from that bad news and secure their profits so the panic selling will appear and make a huge dump for the price. Even though the panic selling is happening it is still good for investors or long term traders to buy a lot of bitcoin by just grabbing that dumped price that is made by the panic sellers.
Panic selling mostly occur with those who just new to this investment as they dont know how the play works and the whale keep on bullying them shaking the market by selling most of their coin and wait for those weak investors to moved and sell their holdings as  time past by most of us who understand the drill we patiently wait and continue to believe and earn good in return.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

When bitcoin price reach $685 after halving day or about 4 months ago, I was sell 3 btc. I fear because in a week bitcoin price was down more than 10% only in 3 days.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:03:50 PM

When bitcoin price reach $685 after halving day or about 4 months ago, I was sell 3 btc. I fear because in a week bitcoin price was down more than 10% only in 3 days.

Bitcoin is unstable, if you can not handle his ups and downs then you should not stay here.
Also you should make sure that you are not holding in bitcoins more then you can afford to lose, as bitcoin is not covered by any government and can be failed or lose his value and you may stay down without anything.

Selling at a profit is a good thing as long as you follow the those rules.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:45:47 PM

Bitcoin is unstable, if you can not handle his ups and downs then you should not stay here.
Also you should make sure that you are not holding in bitcoins more then you can afford to lose, as bitcoin is not covered by any government and can be failed or lose his value and you may stay down without anything.

What price you sold is ok but the rate came more down so you should have bought back, the rule of trading is if have sold and the price is going down then after some percentage of down price you should start to accumulate buying back if you wanted to trade back, so that next price hike will give you profit to sell back

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:18:17 PM

Bitcoin is always searching for a new value, thats what makes bitcoin soo unstable, as long you able to sell into profit i would make same way, but there is no way to predict what will happen with bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

Bitcoin is always searching for a new value, thats what makes bitcoin soo unstable, as long you able to sell into profit i would make same way, but there is no way to predict what will happen with bitcoin.
But it's our job to predict the price movement of bitcoin so we will make money from our investment or if we are a trader, the fact that bitcoin is volatile and it's news driven we know already how to predict but some people are not just too risk takers, they wanted to play safe all the time.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:00:27 PM

A few months ago, bitcoins got it lowest price at 26 thousand per 1btc. Some sold thier btc because they are afraid that bitcoins will continously fall down its price. but to come into a big surprise, bitcoins rise again. Panic selling on other cryptocurrency was very alarming. I saw some seller who' s selling thier other kind of coins at low price because they dont have exchanger. So to make it into real money, they sell thirr coins at low value.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

A few months ago, bitcoins got it lowest price at 26 thousand per 1btc. Some sold thier btc because they are afraid that bitcoins will continously fall down its price. but to come into a big surprise, bitcoins rise again. Panic selling on other cryptocurrency was very alarming. I saw some seller who' s selling thier other kind of coins at low price because they dont have exchanger. So to make it into real money, they sell thirr coins at low value.

Panic selling are those  people who  dont  have trust  on bitcoin which  they saw a small dump on bitcoins price  they usually sell  of their coins especially to those  newbies  just  like  on  altcoins too which  a  trader will sell off their  coins on a cheap  rate for whaever reason, maybe theres a news  that  might dump. Well theres  no one to  blame  with this  because its really a part of trading though.

usefrees

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:47:39 PM

Panic selling are those  people who  dont  have trust  on bitcoin which  they saw a small dump on bitcoins price  they usually sell  of their coins especially to those  newbies  just  like  on  altcoins too which  a  trader will sell off their  coins on a cheap  rate for whaever reason, maybe theres a news  that  might dump. Well theres  no one to  blame  with this  because its really a part of trading though.

Yes, not usually experienced traders are afraid of losing their savings and therefore commit stupid acts. But they also need to learn. They learn from their own experience and further their actions will be more reasonable. No need to panic. We need to rely on their experience
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:27:53 PM

to me a person or some persons cannot effect bitcoin so much, as bitcoin is not a centralize currency, which can so easily be effected or manipulate its price so easily, bitcoin is a universal decentralize currency therefore it is more stronger that a fiat currency ans it cannot be manipulate so easily.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:08:39 PM

Those panic sellers just looking for profits, the price reached $700 and I thought they have been planned to sell their coins at that price.
However, the price increasing so good today and we will reach $800 soon, and they will going sell coins again, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: