Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

The scenario you mentioned is happening this year with the MT GOX trustee dumping large amounts of bitcoins on the exchanges and that is causing the price to drop.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

Most of the users who do panic selling is those who have small investment, but in the real investors they have a target in their investment that is why they do not make any sell of bitcoin until the value reach on their set value cap of bitcoin.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

You can trust the Chinese in China to continue buying up the coins and driving up demand.
Panic selling may occur after a sudden, sharp decline in the price of a security. Panic selling does not involve an evaluation of the fundamentals of a stock or market conditions. Rather, it is usually the result of an emotional reaction and fear, causing sellers to want to get out of an investment without regard to the price or cost.

most people that panic sell are idiots. When the market takes such a big hit it is usually from the collective. Huge whales will more often than not sell all their coins via OTC.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

selling panic is something I avoid, I do not want to do anything that is useless, panic sell makes us lose, so do not do it if not ad clear reasons like moving trades to cover up losses
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Do not panic if you see that the price of the bitcoin is going down, it is normal because bitcoin is too volatile. The bitcoin is full of potential so you should not worry even the price of the bitcoin goes down. Panic selling is one of the reason why many investors are losing their money. Id you want to not lose your money, you should not do panic selling.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
there is an very big effect on bitcoin.. that usually happens to the bitcoin right now there are some specific country that are banning the cryptocurrency not just bitcoin but all crypto's meaning to say they will sell their btc and some people are just panick selling that's why price getting low
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

If you manage your investment and do your best to recover the loss if you are facing in the near future there are so many other ways through which you can make a secure investment and this will provide you a good margin so in according to my experience i have to hold bitcoin because from this i will never face any loss ever and this is advised to the crypto users that do not lose hope the crypto market is growing well and this will happen that every one will come to this side.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

It's okay when people panic and selling their bitcoins after price falling. Newbies should learn from mistakes to become sharks in cryptoworld Grin

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Panic sales have a marked effect on the price. The total number of people using bitcoin is constantly increasing. The larger the number of people using bitcoin, the more stable the price. Panic sales should not be a problem if you are using Bitcoin all over the world, but panic sales continue to be a problem.
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

Unfortunately, I do not have the financial capacity to influence the bitcoin exchange rate, but I would like to. Grin
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

we are seeing a small correction, and I think it's necessary for Bitcoin to continue its rise. At the moment, the important thing is to be patient and not hurry.I hope we will win..
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Panic will cause more losses, when prices fall or prices rise even be strongly advised to remain calm and not panic. because panic will make you not concentrate to select the next step.
Yeah it does so If people use to wait so high it is good to wait some more it will increase profit and will decrease the chance for lose, whenever you buy some bitcoin be patient and wait high so that it will give you profit but if you will sell your bitcoin just after the small profit it can make you regret in future, I would suggest you to wait high and let the price be high so holding is 100% better than panic selling, it should be the first priority of the investors.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Panic selling is a very common mistake done by a lot of bitcoin holders whenever it's value goes dramatically down . Those people are usually short sighted and unaware of the true potential that this currency has.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future.

It seems that we are just witnessing panic sell. There is a lot of negative information about Bitcoin all over the world. We need positive news to make the situation change. Let's hope that they will appear soon and the price will finally start to grow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2232

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

I think the current global fall is not just a panic sale. The rich investors and venture funds are going out from the crypto exchange markets in the high priority. Why do they sell their crypto currencies now? Because they know a lot. I am expecting bad news which are concerned to the world geopolitics in the near future.
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Panic selling will only make the current situation worse. The more people panic sell their bitcoin or crypto assets will have a total negative effect to the cryptomarkets' health. As we can see, the more people dump their cryptos, the more the cryptomarkets will bleed. But don't get so affected. It's also the time to buy cryptos because there is always in money in a bloody cryptocurrency.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

Panic selling is a very common mistake done by a lot of bitcoin holders whenever it's value goes dramatically down . Those people are usually short sighted and unaware of the true potential that this currency has.
Panic selling should avoid by all the newbie in crypto world because they we will lost a lot of money if they we will panic and sell there coin with a very low price, my advice is to just hold it until you contented on the value of it then sell it and earn many money.
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

People are selling Bitcoins and Altcoins after the price drops too low. Panic Selling is the worst possible behavior and patience and logic sometimes brings you the best profit. Focus on other jobs and in time everything will be in the way.
maxiipus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

absolutely, here in crypto currency there is no regulator who have their main goal in maintaining currency exchange rate just like a central bank do. in crypto currency it is all really depend on the supply and demand in the market, so when some people making a dump for sure the price will effected quite bad, that is why a news released concerning a crypto currency must be well thought because it will trigger a market movement
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

For me the panic selling time is now. The price rised a lot since few days ago, I don't know if the price will continue high and rising more and more. I won't to risk myself, better to sell and make some profit, better than nothing.
If the price continues rising, no problem, I can buy again and hold, at least a small profit will be made.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: