Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion  (Read 30790 times)
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:02:59 PM

Venezuela is the last in south american classification for World Cup, I don't think they have much chance against Mexico today
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:06:12 PM

Venezuela is the last in south american classification for World Cup, I don't think they have much chance against Mexico today

Yes they are, and they also beat Uruguay which is on 1st place on S.A. qual for WC..and btw this is Copa America

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

I think venezuela is the last team from the South American classification and this is the thing that most prides because Venezuela could persist. Venezuela now has to contend with Mexico and it is quite challenging. I hope venezuela still persist and there is the possibility that venezuela could win the match this time
BetAdviser

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:21:26 PM

I think venezuela is the last team from the South American classification and this is the thing that most prides because Venezuela could persist. Venezuela now has to contend with Mexico and it is quite challenging. I hope venezuela still persist and there is the possibility that venezuela could win the match this time

Exactly, odd for Mexico win is about 1.55, if you ask me, dont risk with this game, maybe Mexico will win this, but its not worth in this situation

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:32:42 PM

Exactly, odd for Mexico win is about 1.55, if you ask me, dont risk with this game, maybe Mexico will win this, but its not worth in this situation

both team is safe to pass to the next round, Mexico is a favorite and Venezuela is not a problem if they lost on this match.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:40:42 PM

After that Brazil crap that was pulled last night I am not betting on this Copa crapmerica tournament anymore.
As you can obviously see that the officiating is fixed and crooked.
Latin Americans are crooks anyways and all those officials are working for the highest bidder of the lead refs morals Roll Eyes
I know your feelings but this is normal in South American football. Teams have moments of total domination where they can win 7:1 and then next match they seem totally burnt and can't score at all.
Brazil is prime example of that philosophy. They play phenomenal football when they find they are against lesser opponent, but against even slight resistance they can crumble easly.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:42:15 PM

both team is safe to pass to the next round, Mexico is a favorite and Venezuela is not a problem if they lost on this match.

It is true both have qualified for next round but the odds on Mexico as favorites has dropped considerably. The odds are pointing toward Venezuela keeping this close or even winning. Odds on Mexico have dropped from around -200 to -145. Rather significant.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

It is true both have qualified for next round but the odds on Mexico as favorites has dropped considerably. The odds are pointing toward Venezuela keeping this close or even winning. Odds on Mexico have dropped from around -200 to -145. Rather significant.

In the other hand, Uruguay vs Jamaica match also play for nothing. Both teams already lose and can't qualify to the next round. i think i will pick Jamaica +1 goal and under 3 goals.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:23:28 AM

Mexico Vs Venezuela, Venezuela leading with a goal 15 minutes in the match. is this another wrong prediction from my side  Angry something is seriously wrong with loosing all the time. let the best performers win
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:45:18 AM

Not so. They are playing great football now and have a chance to beat Mexico.
I think they are the surprise dark horse in this years Copa America to replace Brazil as the next dominate team for the next decade. Only we will see what Argentina has to say about that next round/semi-finals.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:26:09 AM

Mexico Vs Venezuela, Venezuela leading with a goal 15 minutes in the match. is this another wrong prediction from my side  Angry something is seriously wrong with loosing all the time. let the best performers win

Luckly i have bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Now i only need 2 more goals, I hope mexico can make many goals on 2nd half.
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:26:48 AM

Would be something if Venezuela can hold onto lead and upset Mexico !

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
zico1993

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:40:53 AM

Uruguay vs Jamaica as i have already said this match is more a show than a competition, so it would not be too surprising if both coaches give a little more freedom to their players, which just means that this could very well be a completely open and efficient match: over 2.5 goals
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:20:30 AM

Uruguay vs Jamaica as i have already said this match is more a show than a competition, so it would not be too surprising if both coaches give a little more freedom to their players, which just means that this could very well be a completely open and efficient match: over 2.5 goals

I think the opposite under 2.5 goals I saw the poor performance of both teams and Jamaica has not scored in last matches
Uruguay also did not show a good performance lost in the last two games. This match seemed to end up with a low score 1-0
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:28:06 AM

I think the opposite under 2.5 goals I saw the poor performance of both teams and Jamaica has not scored in last matches
Uruguay also did not show a good performance lost in the last two games. This match seemed to end up with a low score 1-0
I bet for Uruguay as they need the win to continue surviving this game.
good luck to both of you but I guess I'll going to try also the both team '
to score gamble some of my small sat.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:34:53 AM

Uruguay will not qualify with even a win. This game is for straight pride for both teams. Uruguay is the better team on paper though so expect them to come out on top. Uruguay ML and Under 3 are strong plays. 

Venezuela did a great job of holding Mexico in check. 1-1 final.
BetAdviser

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:41:06 AM

As i said about Mexico, its a risk to bet on them, game finished 1:1. It was a good call to avoid this one about ML

Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:41:17 AM

I agree uruguay win I try luck betting on the first round of Uruguay win odds 2.22  Grin pretty sure at least uruguay scored in the first half
if I lose I will be placing a second bet in the second round Uruguay ML as you say Uruguay needs a victory today I hope they do well

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DJ7EBMQNyFZdh5gZskEEBZjAoyudRrDULw
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:16:01 AM

Mexico played better and deserved the win, just look at the stats, but they are in first place anyway,

Venezuela did a good job and was a surprise, but will be crused by Argentina
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:55:10 AM

I agree uruguay win I try luck betting on the first round of Uruguay win odds 2.22  Grin pretty sure at least uruguay scored in the first half
if I lose I will be placing a second bet in the second round Uruguay ML as you say Uruguay needs a victory today I hope they do well

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DJ7EBMQNyFZdh5gZskEEBZjAoyudRrDULw
uruguay wins 3-0 what a nice game got the tip here and followed it now i won thanks guys for sharing your prediction hope many more to come. good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: