Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119442 times)
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:43:01 PM

Bulgarian translation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:45:37 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 08:18:39 PM by LiskBeliever

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.

Website Pictures

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:51:59 PM

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

mikhael -  Filipino - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498311.0
Riddikulo - Spanish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498232
rajeshgarnaik - India - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498138.0
bytemuma   - Portuguese - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507690.0
healtheworld - chinese - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498786.0
Maicol792 - Italian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506203.0
Xardasim -  Polish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504826.0
DarkNightRider - Russian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498214.0
Newcoins2020 - Dutch - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1510044.0
Tottong - Indonesian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497984.0
kondiomir - Bulgarian - http://bitcoingarden . tk/forum/index.php?topic=8713.0
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:04:38 PM

DL(i)SK  TO THE MOON Smiley

I hope I can make some money on the ICO. Time will tell ...
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:05:29 PM

DEV PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MESS AS THE MESS WITH WAVES!!!

1. When will the coin be launched? Will it be directly after ICO or will it be a few days later. If it is a few days later, then communicate this AND IF THAT IS NOT MEET THEN REFUNDS!!!!! But i believe that is cover by our escrow SebastianJU, correct? As he is holding the funds for 7 days....

We don't want the same waves shit here. THANK YOU!!!!
mmmmmmm, finally admited this is another of your ICOs, first time i see you being honest lol

yes placebo is ico scum, everyone should negative trust that fucker.

yes, placebo is a ico investor, indeed Cheesy I don't care about negative trust. If people would just join all ICOs then they would make big money. So who the follow? The ico investor with a -100 negative trust or another person that doesn't have a negative trust but make a negative ROI? Wink

PS: give me a negative trust : 'Placebo is investing in ICO that trades higher then ICO price and dump to take his profit' Thank you Cheesy
you really need to improve reading skills if you have some Smiley
people say you ICO scammer not ICO investor
dont overestimate yourself lol

you know, when you are a investor and use the trollbox and someone bought to high because of my call then they call you a scammer, if they made profit, then you don't hear anything from them... You guys were calling STEPS to buy it that it was 1000Sats, i'm pretty sure that some people are also calling you scammers...
you are getting confused again, you are the one that constantly hypes your ICOs, we never said anywhere "buy STEPS" and we never will, as for your new coin DLISK, when we can see working wallet, maybe testnet?
You do know that even the original LISK is not really working like expected, and your polish or your dutch dev are just not good enough to even make regular BTC clone and not advanced one!

*** Yeah i know who makes SCAM coins for you, your slack shows it Wink

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:35 PM

you are getting confused again, you are the one that constantly hypes your ICOs, we never said anywhere "buy STEPS" and we never will, as for your new coin DLISK, when we can see working wallet, maybe testnet?
You do know that even the original LISK is not really working like expected, and your polish or your dutch dev are just not good enough to even make regular BTC clone and not advanced one!

@AltcoinSteps,

Yes, we are aware that LISK is not working 100% and we have busy fixing those issues. You don't have to worry about testnet. Everything will be available on time and we will ask community to help testing the coin before we release it. Launch is in 3 weeks and we still have a lot of work to do. If you want to meet the team then there will be enough opportunities to do so, as we will be pressed at several crypto currency conferences. I will let you know which one we will join and please come and join us.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:58:05 PM

@AltcoinSteps,

Yes, we are aware that LISK is not working 100% and we have busy fixing those issues. You don't have to worry about testnet. Everything will be available on time and we will ask community to help testing the coin before we release it. Launch is in 3 weeks and we still have a lot of work to do. If you want to meet the team then there will be enough opportunities to do so, as we will be pressed at several crypto currency conferences. I will let you know which one we will join and please come and join us.
yes i do, also want to be a part of testnet, will there be one, before ICO ends?

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:56:01 PM

@AltcoinSteps,

yes i do, also want to be a part of testnet, will there be one, before ICO ends?

Yes, we will have one before ICO ends. Lisk is a lot complexer then a simple coin and this need some good testing. Maybe you know, or you don't know, there are more then 40 issues reported in the Lisk software, some of them are pretty small and small of them have some major impact. The lisk based community will grow step by step and we believe there is enough place for more then just Lisk. More and more people will use Lisk and more and more bugs will be found and fixed. The same story applies with BTC. At the start it also had a lot of bugs and it is still not 100% bug free. No coin will be 100% bug free.

I will let you know which conference we will join and i hope to see you at one of those conferences.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:57:20 PM

How to join:

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)

Website Pictures

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:01:30 PM

How to join:

Friends want to join?:

Website Pictures

ICO phase one almost finished.  Roll Eyes
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:14:10 PM

How to join:

Friends want to join?:

Website Pictures

ICO phase one almost finished.  Roll Eyes

@AltcoinSteps,

Yes, we will have one before ICO ends. Lisk is a lot complexer then a simple coin and this need some good testing. Maybe you know, or you don't know, there are more then 40 issues reported in the Lisk software, some of them are pretty small and small of them have some major impact. The lisk based community will grow step by step and we believe there is enough place for more then just Lisk. More and more people will use Lisk and more and more bugs will be found and fixed. The same story applies with BTC. At the start it also had a lot of bugs and it is still not 100% bug free. No coin will be 100% bug free.

I will let you know which conference we will join and i hope to see you at one of those conferences.

Nice screenshots. Looking forward to do some testing on testnet too.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:49:31 PM

Several new threads has been created:

We are now on Bitcoingarden and cryptocointalk. If people know some more forums, please let me know. Spread the word of DL(i)sk and together we can grow big. We have entered the last few hours for 50% bonus for early ICO investors. Take advantage of it, before it drops to 25%.

Website is still in progress.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:44:44 AM

3.08702513 BTC deposit and only a few hours left for first phase deposit that give you the right to receive 50% more coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:04:36 AM

Looking forward to see the website up and running and to be part of testing. I believe that is one of the reasons why not a lot of people join, but it is fine for me Cheesy then my 50% extra bonus will be worth a lot more then when 10 BTC would be joining Cheesy
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:33:17 AM

I would like you to introduce all the team members, and how this coin is different from Lisk

This coin is based on Lisk, but Lisk has a lot of bugs so we are fixing those bugs so DL(i)sk should be more stable then Lisk. You can find more information about our team members on the first page. Of course we have some supporters that are not listing on the first page. For example the person that is working on the website isn't listing. One of our junior developers isn't listing as they are not part of the core team and will be paid using the development funds premine.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:49:22 AM

@AltcoinSteps,

I agree..One of the fundamental laws of software development is that "No system is 100% perfect".
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:09:23 PM

@AltcoinSteps,

I agree..One of the fundamental laws of software development is that "No system is 100% perfect".

Look what happened with DAO... wondering if we will see a little spike in volume before the extra 50% bonus is expired.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

Turkish translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515778.0
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

Cheesy you need to compare your thread against the original OPs Cheesy i think you forgot a lot of pages Cheesy
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:24:03 PM

Thanks you all. We know achieve 700 twitter followers and still growing nicely every day.

Website will give us another boost and our signature campaign is also improving little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: