Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:31:13 PM

in past few days i have rad that Bastian will leave Manchester and go to USA to play and reading that PSG offers 222 mil for Neymar and for him 42 Mil per year is this normal

we saw that this transfers were enormous but this is absolutely nuts offering this amount of money

Where you read this?  You believe this shit news? It's impossible for the club to spend that much money for just one player.
Neymar is an amazing player, amazing striker. Once he was captained Brazil.  But 222mil is too much, way too much.
And now there is a financial fair play, so it's impossible.
Thats wont be a surprising news in next few seasons, since now there are many insane transfers happened lately. You could comparing Neymar to Pogba with his 120 million transfer, which Im sure people agree that Neymar is much better than Pogba, so I think Neymar deserve that amount of money as his transfer fee.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

in past few days i have rad that Bastian will leave Manchester and go to USA to play and reading that PSG offers 222 mil for Neymar and for him 42 Mil per year is this normal

we saw that this transfers were enormous but this is absolutely nuts offering this amount of money

Where you read this?  You believe this shit news? It's impossible for the club to spend that much money for just one player.
Neymar is an amazing player, amazing striker. Once he was captained Brazil.  But 222mil is too much, way too much.
Thats wont be a surprising news in next few seasons, since now there are many insane transfers happened lately. You could comparing Neymar to Pogba with his 120 million transfer, which Im sure people agree that Neymar is much better than Pogba, so I think Neymar deserve that amount of money as his transfer fee.

Maybe yes Psg is one of the richest club in the world,  but Psg not a stupid club who spend 222 million to 1. Player.  They always make a big transfer in this era, but they never break the transfer record. Psg buy a player with a good money. The breaker transfer record is just Real Madrid and Manchester United.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:10:10 PM

Maybe yes Psg is one of the richest club in the world,  but Psg not a stupid club who spend 222 million to 1. Player.  They always make a big transfer in this era, but they never break the transfer record. Psg buy a player with a good money. The breaker transfer record is just Real Madrid and Manchester United.
In 2013, PSG bought Lucas Moura with 45 millions euro, which it was really a shocking news since Moura still 19 yo at that time and there was not much news about him when he was a Sao Paulo player, even Sir Alex said that transfer was mad. Yet PSG also made people shocked after they bought David Luiz with 62 millions euro and named Luiz as the most expensive defender in the world. So, its not a surprising news anymore when people hearing PSG want to spend much more money to sign a player.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:59:51 PM

Cesc Fabregas going to A.C. Milan rumors started a few days ago, now it is gaining some heat that Chelsea won't accept any deal unless Mattia De Sciglio is included, I hope Milan can find a deal without offering their young star, I mean him and Romagnoli is Milan's future defense duos also the possibility of being mentored by Thiago Silva himself. Hoping the rumors are true and Milan will be back in its former glory.
if this rumour come true that AC Milan will get good player and i think they were needed it because to increase their performance in italian league new players is necessary but if Fabregas price too expensive maybe they will find another options to buying this player because we all know that Milan currently have financial problem
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

it's insane in case the transfer happened , but i don't think so. with 222 million you could build a super large stadium , tha's just wasting money , the transfer market are going insane recently , the financial fair play seems like doing nothing on the sugar daddy clubs like psg.

This will make the competition not healthy. I dont really see any reason for PSG owner to bring in neymar unless to use him for commercial rather than to win the league. They are actually winning the league even without neymar so literally there is really no point to bring in neymar unless he has other agenda like commercial usage
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:12:57 PM

Cesc Fabregas going to A.C. Milan rumors started a few days ago, now it is gaining some heat that Chelsea won't accept any deal unless Mattia De Sciglio is included, I hope Milan can find a deal without offering their young star, I mean him and Romagnoli is Milan's future defense duos also the possibility of being mentored by Thiago Silva himself. Hoping the rumors are true and Milan will be back in its former glory.
if this rumour come true that AC Milan will get good player and i think they were needed it because to increase their performance in italian league new players is necessary but if Fabregas price too expensive maybe they will find another options to buying this player because we all know that Milan currently have financial problem

In January should get Chinese money! Milan have tremendously need a strong and experienced  a midfielder as Fabregas. If Milan also buy Thiago Silva can point to the champion's League

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:06:09 PM

Surely he will leave manchester united, not get time for play in team it will him frustration, barcelona will not sell neymar because he will replace messi position..

I don't know why a wonderful player like    Schwenteiger became a shit player    in Manchester United. I thought his career    will be perfect in everywhere. Leave Bayern Munchen is a big blunder, definitely blunder. And for neymar, yeah  i don't think he will leave  Barcelona.  He looks happy in the    team . Became the best trio in the world.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:11:29 AM

Surely he will leave manchester united, not get time for play in team it will him frustration, barcelona will not sell neymar because he will replace messi position..

I don't know why a wonderful player like    Schwenteiger became a shit player    in Manchester United. I thought his career    will be perfect in everywhere. Leave Bayern Munchen is a big blunder, definitely blunder. And for neymar, yeah  i don't think he will leave  Barcelona.  He looks happy in the    team . Became the best trio in the world.

Schweinteiger was already deteriorating at Bayern when they sold him to United.  Why do you think he was sold in the first place.  This remains unsaid by United but I think Schweinteiger has a recurring injury when he left Bayern that they're hiding from the public so that they wouldn't have a hard time unloading him.  I remember watching a Mourinho interview where he was furious when he was asked about Schweinteiger's situation.  Mourinho said something like "if Bayern is angry in the way I'm treating him and since they think he's still a good player, why don't they buy him back?"

I'm not sure if that's really the case but from reading all the news and interviews, that's the impression I got.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:00:25 AM

In January should get Chinese money! Milan have tremendously need a strong and experienced  a midfielder as Fabregas. If Milan also buy Thiago Silva can point to the champion's League

Fabregas might not cost alot because he is actually looking for an exit because he has no other spot in chelsea anymore. Depending on how conte might react to this however it is clear that he wont be using fabregas for most of his match. So if this is so then fabregas could be a bargain to most club
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:15:13 AM

Yes with the arrival of Ibra and Pogba will be a lot of threatening several players manchester united. Rooney, Mata, and Bastian had not had a good position in manschester united. I think Bastian and Rooney will be out of manchester united. Barcelona will not sell Neymar, just like you said. Because Neymar, Messi, Suarez was excellent when combined.
Darmo Gandoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:55:24 AM

Mourinho wants a new Herrera. Jose Mourinho wants to bolster Manchester United's midfield by signing Porto star Hector Herrera. The Red Devils showed an interest in the Mexican in the summer.

Too many midfield In Manchester United, I think Manchester United must search for new striker
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:26:37 PM

Mourinho wants a new Herrera. Jose Mourinho wants to bolster Manchester United's midfield by signing Porto star Hector Herrera. The Red Devils showed an interest in the Mexican in the summer.

Too many midfield In Manchester United, I think Manchester United must search for new striker

I think the squad of Manchester United is perfect.  The quality of each player is really good. The starting eleven is complete.  No problem  with the quality of player. The problem  is in mourinho. He can use the player perfectly.  With this super squad, he can't play a good game in a match. I can't imagine if he is a everton manager or tottenham manager.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:50:27 PM

In 2013, PSG bought Lucas Moura with 45 millions euro, which it was really a shocking news since Moura still 19 yo at that time and there was not much news about him when he was a Sao Paulo player, even Sir Alex said that transfer was mad. Yet PSG also made people shocked after they bought David Luiz with 62 millions euro and named Luiz as the most expensive defender in the world. So, its not a surprising news anymore when people hearing PSG want to spend much more money to sign a player.

loot here i have read but i say PSG dont know what to do with money and think that only goals they have is to take champion league when that happen they have finished the job
so with that much money they can offer to any player in football with no worries latter

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:56:27 PM

I do not think that Neymar is ever going to leave Barcelona to be honest when Messi is going to quit I think that he will take over.
And play for Barcelona his whole career because I see no other club that might attract him.
referalol

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:06:25 PM

I do not think that Neymar is ever going to leave Barcelona to be honest when Messi is going to quit I think that he will take over.
And play for Barcelona his whole career because I see no other club that might attract him.
Barcelona is a perfect clun for Neymar. Or I can say just for now, as long as Messi and Suarez at Barcelona,  Barcelona will be the best club for neymar. He is really good at the start in Barcelona,  but after Suarez come to Barcelona he is be one of the best striker in the world. If he stay at Barceloma, sometimes he will get The best player award .
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:37:17 PM

Sky Sports UK said Conte would the young talent  of AC Milan, Romagnoli for 55€ million.
 The Chelsea of Conte has tremendously need a great defender.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
referalol

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:51:09 AM

Yes Neymar is worth for Barcelona,  Barcelona is worth for Neymar. He is a good player,  But I don't think he will as good as at Barcelona if he leave Barcelona.  I know he looks superior at santos, but it's because no player who can beat him there. And in Europe,  so many player can beat him.. And in Barcelona,  he get a lot of support from teammates.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:56:44 PM

What do you think about A.C. Milan saying they are not interested in Signing Cesc Fabregas to replace Montolivo for their Midfield? I am thinking that they are just turning the hype down so that fans won't be optimistic if the signing failed. Just like what they did to Mario Balotelli in which they told the news there is a 1% chance of signing him but after all they were just in secret negotiations. Fabgregas or even Depay is a big step for Milan for claiming the top spot of the League.
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

I just think Sakho and Danny Ings don't  have a future in Liverpool.  They never play in premier league this season with Liverpool. Sakho and Danny Ings only play in Liverpool under 23. But Danny Ings played really good at under 23. He makes 2 hattrick in 3 match.  If this condition is always with them, they should leave the club.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:09:00 PM

Another thing that i have read is that Manchester want to Buy Matic from Chelsea seem this deal might come in this winter transfer
i didnt find out what was offered just that they send offer

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: