Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:45:38 PM

New big news in soccer transfer market, especially for Liverpool fans and Barcelona Fans. Barcelona put Philippe Coutinho as number 1 target in next transfer window. Coutinho just scored a super goal when Brazil beat Argentina. Coutinho and Neymar has a strong friendship since they were a child. So his way to move to Barcelona is So big.

Yet again another liverpool player waiting to be the next barcelona player. They sold suarez few seasons ago and he was the man that made liverpool almost won the league and now countinho is truly the manager of their midfielder so without him everything will be getting out of the order of the strategy

Dont think it will happen but this will no be good Liverpool play great this season  and think that klopp finaly manage to settle things  in team shame would be to sell  him

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:01:03 AM

The media always says that Mourinho will be offloading a lot of players they had a list of atleast 8 players in the summer but we inly seen just academy players getting sold or loaned and now we are hearing that Rooney ,Memphis, Shaw,Smalling,Rojo,Shneilderlin ,Darmian and Schweinsteiger possibly will be going out but we will more likely to see just Schweinsteiger heading out because they offered him 11M€ compensation and they will save 7M € off salary if he accept it.
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:45:25 AM

The media always says that Mourinho will be offloading a lot of players they had a list of atleast 8 players in the summer but we inly seen just academy players getting sold or loaned and now we are hearing that Rooney ,Memphis, Shaw,Smalling,Rojo,Shneilderlin ,Darmian and Schweinsteiger possibly will be going out but we will more likely to see just Schweinsteiger heading out because they offered him 11M€ compensation and they will save 7M € off salary if he accept it.
Rooney and the others are good players but they do not fit in the scheme of Mourinho.
other than that offloading al lof player, I think they are experiencing a decrease in performance, so I said true they are will move for MU.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:45:31 AM

For Man United to start winning again, they really need to revamp the squad.  Weed out the weak players get A players in with the right attitude.  Imo, the right man for the United job is Pochettino.  In two seasons he was able to slightly revamp the Spurs into a young title contending team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 03:50:43 AM

i have recently just see the news that Mourinho want new player in this winter transfer window he said new player will increase Manchester United performance and the player who Mourinho want is Jose Gimenez from Atletico Madrid and Manchester United must buying this player at least £50 millions and i think the achievement Mourinho during be the manager of this team is he has spend a lot of money without trophy from big competitions such as EPL trophy

i think is transfer is deal
only jose gimenez value 50 million euro is over value
if buy Antoine Griezmann 50 milion euro is goo transfer good price and good player

but mourinho must buy quality player, because manchester united performance is very bad

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dustboy

Merit: 517

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:05:02 AM

New big news in soccer transfer market, especially for Liverpool fans and Barcelona Fans. Barcelona put Philippe Coutinho as number 1 target in next transfer window. Coutinho just scored a super goal when Brazil beat Argentina. Coutinho and Neymar has a strong friendship since they were a child. So his way to move to Barcelona is So big.

Yet again another liverpool player waiting to be the next barcelona player. They sold suarez few seasons ago and he was the man that made liverpool almost won the league and now countinho is truly the manager of their midfielder so without him everything will be getting out of the order of the strategy

Dont think it will happen but this will no be good Liverpool play great this season  and think that klopp finaly manage to settle things  in team shame would be to sell  him

Agreed, Countinho is a great player and great asset for Liverpool. He is one of the key success of what they reach till this time, I also believe that Klopp will not let him go. Perhaps Klopp will ask the management to offer new contract and new salary for Countinho in order to keep him stay.

There is also a news that Arsenal is willing to buy Aubameyang and it may break the Pogba's record. As I heard, they are willing to pay 90m puounds while Pogba was only 89.2m pounds.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:19:28 AM

i was wondering why Barcelona always aiming the important players from Liverpool after Suarez and now Coutinho but indeed Coutinho performance was increasing season by season during playing for Liverpool and if this rumour happening i'm pretty sure Liverpool fans will so disappointed but might be Coutinho price will be so expensive
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:35:23 AM

i was wondering why Barcelona always aiming the important players from Liverpool after Suarez and now Coutinho but indeed Coutinho performance was increasing season by season during playing for Liverpool and if this rumour happening i'm pretty sure Liverpool fans will so disappointed but might be Coutinho price will be so expensive

Please no, not Coutinho.  I would hate to see him leave LFC to transfer for a La Liga club.  I mean come on, Liverpool may be on their way to become a winning club at the EPL again and someone gets one of their key players away from them?  Price him in at 100m GBP then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:23:24 PM

Please no, not Coutinho.  I would hate to see him leave LFC to transfer for a La Liga club.  I mean come on, Liverpool may be on their way to become a winning club at the EPL again and someone gets one of their key players away from them?  Price him in at 100m GBP then.

Suarez cost lower than that and there is no way coutinho is going to worth that much probably at a maximum of 75 M GBP. It is probably going to happen unless coutinho shows unsteady performance until the next windows transfer then there is a high chance that this kind of deal wont be pull off by them
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

Suarez cost lower than that and there is no way coutinho is going to worth that much probably at a maximum of 75 M GBP. It is probably going to happen unless coutinho shows unsteady performance until the next windows transfer then there is a high chance that this kind of deal wont be pull off by them

I know that.  But that's a strategy Liverpool must use to 1) Discourage the big clubs from making offers on him.  And 2) Get more than the maximum value for him if indeed a club does buy him.  LFC just needs him too much these coming seasons if they want to achieve more than the EPL title. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:54:00 PM

I know that.  But that's a strategy Liverpool must use to 1) Discourage the big clubs from making offers on him.  And 2) Get more than the maximum value for him if indeed a club does buy him.  LFC just needs him too much these coming seasons if they want to achieve more than the EPL title. 

Liverpool needs to get more money that they could squeeze from selling their players unless they are able to win the league then this thing wont happen. They are in deep financial problem which could only be overcome by winning the league so we shall see how will this deal turns out at the end of the season
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:21:11 PM

Agreed, Countinho is a great player and great asset for Liverpool. He is one of the key success of what they reach till this time, I also believe that Klopp will not let him go. Perhaps Klopp will ask the management to offer new contract and new salary for Countinho in order to keep him stay.

There is also a news that Arsenal is willing to buy Aubameyang and it may break the Pogba's record. As I heard, they are willing to pay 90m puounds while Pogba was only 89.2m pounds.

sure it wont he is key player in Liverpool and Klopp very well know that
hope they will continue to play like this and that they wont sell key players for next two seasons

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:42:14 PM

Coutinho just said that he is happy in Liverpool and he want to play for liverpool as long as possible.
So I think he will keep his promise and stay in liverpool for a long time, at least till he get a trophy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:27:00 PM

provides a very high price strategy is powerful enough, and a little more secure for now because liverpool are interested Coutinho is barcelona, not Real Madrid or two clubs manchester. Because Barcelona is rare to make up for the price to break the record. so if the price Coutinho elevated, maybe they will think again.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:36:10 PM

provides a very high price strategy is powerful enough, and a little more secure for now because liverpool are interested Coutinho is barcelona, not Real Madrid or two clubs manchester. Because Barcelona is rare to make up for the price to break the record. so if the price Coutinho elevated, maybe they will think again.

i think that if Barcelona got Coutunho it will be a great thing for them as they got to replace Iniesta with a highly talented player and he more likely to move for barcelona because Madrid can't buy prayers until 2018 and Liverpool defintly wouldn't sell to Manchester United and City have lany players in thzt position and it will be hard for Liverpool to sell for a rival and they only sold Sterling because he forced their hands so we more likely to see him out of the premiereleague and to Bacelona or PSG if they can lure him with money.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:39:32 PM

i think that if Barcelona got Coutunho it will be a great thing for them as they got to replace Iniesta with a highly talented player and he more likely to move for barcelona because Madrid can't buy prayers until 2018 and Liverpool defintly wouldn't sell to Manchester United and City have lany players in thzt position and it will be hard for Liverpool to sell for a rival and they only sold Sterling because he forced their hands so we more likely to see him out of the premiereleague and to Bacelona or PSG if they can lure him with money.

no, I think premier league club should stop selling their stars to another league, Premier league need a star, and coutinho is worth to play longer in premier league, especially in Liverpool. Premier league always sell their star to another league, especially to la liga when Bale, Suarez and Ronaldo joined to two biggest club in la liga.
Dux2K
Legendary

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:46:52 PM

Please no, not Coutinho.  I would hate to see him leave LFC to transfer for a La Liga club.  I mean come on, Liverpool may be on their way to become a winning club at the EPL again and someone gets one of their key players away from them?  Price him in at 100m GBP then.

no, I think premier league club should stop selling their stars to another league, Premier league need a star, and coutinho is worth to play longer in premier league, especially in Liverpool. Premier league always sell their star to another league, especially to la liga when Bale, Suarez and Ronaldo joined to two biggest club in la liga.

You're  right about this but that is not for us to decide if club needs money to buy some other players then clubs will sell
But it would be good if they have to sell that they sell to another premier league club

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:33:26 PM

Man Utd want £26m Lindelof

Jose Mourinho is ready to rival Chelsea for £26 million-rated Benfica star Victor Lindelof.

Manchester United plan Rakitic move

Manchester United are planning a move for Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic. The Croatia international is yet to extend his contract at Camp Nou and Jose Mourinho will attempt to sign him should he fail to do so by the end of the season.

Mourinho with his ideas. Man United is kind of weak. Is in sixth place and in the list of the best scorers Ibrahimovic is in eighth place Cry
It's being very disappointing. Cry

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

Dont worry about that, Premier League always produces another stars every seasons. But since Barcelona and Real Madrid are the teams with highest chance to win Champions League, then its hard for the star players to reject a bid from both of them, especially when they are offered much higher salary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:01:43 PM

Dont worry about that, Premier League always produces another stars every seasons. But since Barcelona and Real Madrid are the teams with highest chance to win Champions League, then its hard for the star players to reject a bid from both of them, especially when they are offered much higher salary.
The premier league has more stars per team when compared to other leagues, I dont think Coutinho will leave for Spain tho, i think he enjoys the league but he may be tempted to play with Neymar if they have the chance. They have been friends for a long time

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: