Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74751 times)
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:41:52 PM

Big News today, Juventus wants Donnarumma to Replace Buffon after he retires, A.C. Milan better not screw up this one, from Ibrahimovic to Thiago Silva. The future is right in their hands don't let it make a waste. Also even Buffon said that he should stay at A.C. Milan which is already a great club. Together with Locatelli they could be the future that Milan is waiting for.
Juventus will not be easy to get Donnarumma, because AC Milan will definitely retain the goalkeeper in order not to move to another club. If Donnarumma removed must also be many who want it, because it reportedly Chelsea and Manchester City are also interested with the goalkeeper. I think the Juventus must prepare other alternatives to find a replacement for Buffon.
I dont think Juve are seeking another goalkeeper to replace Buffon since their second goalie, Neto is quite good. They are just intending to weaken AC Milan as one of their serious rivals that could threaten their position in Serie A.

No I think Juventus should sign a new goalkeeper because Buffon is too old now and has no long future in the club. After buffon retire, Neto will be the one and only goalkeeper in a senior team, and with sign Donaruma will be a really good choice. Beside of to weaken AC Milan, Donnaruma is deserve to play for juventus so he can fight with Neto for the position.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

No I think Juventus should sign a new goalkeeper because Buffon is too old now and has no long future in the club. After buffon retire, Neto will be the one and only goalkeeper in a senior team, and with sign Donaruma will be a really good choice. Beside of to weaken AC Milan, Donnaruma is deserve to play for juventus so he can fight with Neto for the position.

Buffon will probably play like forever and I think that it will be atleast 5-6 years more until his body decided to retire. There is no sign that he will retire now and he is still great with his position so there is no reason for him to retire. I doubt that even juventus will let their legend leave and retire soon enough
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:15:46 PM

i just found another rumour for the players today

- Real Madrid wants Ramsey looks like they will try to reunite this player with Bale and Real Madrid
  will try to offering £25 million as the first bid but in my opinion his price should be more than those amount

- Inter has really serious for looking new players and seems they interested to buy Angel Di Maria from PSG
  and regarding the price maybe approximately £50 millions or could be more

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:41:02 PM

- Real Madrid wants Ramsey looks like they will try to reunite this player with Bale and Real Madrid
  will try to offering £25 million as the first bid but in my opinion his price should be more than those amount

Real madrid actually has no use of ramsey. They have much better player that has almost the same playing style as him. Isco and rodriguez is actually a better option than ramsey so for me it is just stupid that they will try to sign ramsey even if it doesnt really cost them alot but they got no use for him in the club
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:54:50 AM

Link to the Ramsey to Real rumor?  I find that hard to believe as I agree with erwin.  They have better options out there and there's no need to acquire more players in that position unless Real want to splash the cash and use the players as bargaining chips in future transfer windows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:59:09 AM

Link to the Ramsey to Real rumor?  I find that hard to believe as I agree with erwin.  They have better options out there and there's no need to acquire more players in that position unless Real want to splash the cash and use the players as bargaining chips in future transfer windows.

it seems it is not just a rumour because if you do some simple check then you could see that the news is everywhere. They want to put him up with gareth bale together just like the old time. Not sure what is going on perhaps they have another agenda or they have researched that he had alot of fans in madrid

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/18/football-transfer-rumour-mill-aaron-ramsey-real-madrid
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

it seems it is not just a rumour because if you do some simple check then you could see that the news is everywhere. They want to put him up with gareth bale together just like the old time. Not sure what is going on perhaps they have another agenda or they have researched that he had alot of fans in madrid

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/18/football-transfer-rumour-mill-aaron-ramsey-real-madrid

Ah so it's not confirmed yet.  That still makes it a rumor.  Until the news comes out from the BBC, I will take that with a gain of salt.  The BBC tends to release transfer news only if it's a ready confirmed by the clubs and the player or the player's agent involved in the transfer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:40:02 PM

do not underestimate rumour because it is very likely to be true and i'm pretty sure that between all those rumour above me there will be at least one who became true and i was found the new one currently if Alexis Sanchez leaving Arsenal on January and might be Arsenal will buy Marco Reus from Dortmund as the replacement and some people believe that he would went to England this winter
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:56:27 PM

do not underestimate rumour because it is very likely to be true and i'm pretty sure that between all those rumour above me there will be at least one who became true and i was found the new one currently if Alexis Sanchez leaving Arsenal on January and might be Arsenal will buy Marco Reus from Dortmund as the replacement and some people believe that he would went to England this winter

Now that's not ever happening knowing how stingy Wenger is during transfer windows.  And I don't think Dortmund is willing to let go of him just yet.  At least not this January, so if a club is truly interested in him, then they should pay for a premium to get his services.  I'm almost 100% sure Wenger will not sign him because of the steep price tag.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:52:10 PM

Now that's not ever happening knowing how stingy Wenger is during transfer windows.  And I don't think Dortmund is willing to let go of him just yet.  At least not this January, so if a club is truly interested in him, then they should pay for a premium to get his services.  I'm almost 100% sure Wenger will not sign him because of the steep price tag.

Sanchez is no longer a young player and Im not sure why would he be leaving the club when they are doing very good on their side. He got a pretty decent wage and got the opportunity to be on the first team, as a player of his age that is what left that he could wish for anymore
referalol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:45:38 PM

Sanchez is no longer a young player and Im not sure why would he be leaving the club when they are doing very good on their side. He got a pretty decent wage and got the opportunity to be on the first team, as a player of his age that is what left that he could wish for anymore

He is the best player in arsenal for at least 3 2 years. After he joined to Arsenal, no one can replace him. He became a super player and he looks happy at arsenal. So I think there is no reason for Alexis Sanchez to leave the club.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

I guess AC Milan will put high price for Donnaruma if Juventus are really interested with this young goalkeeper. Well, I think Buffon still can play for atleast next 2 seasons, so as long as Buffon still playing, Donnaruma wont go to Juventus. He will get lower chance to play as starting line up when Juventus still have Buffon.

I think its because Kroos and Casemiro are injured now, but I dont think Ramsey is suitable for La Liga atmosphere. Beside of that, Real Madrid also still have Mateo Kovacic, Isco, and James. Well if I'm not mistaken, Real Madrid now are facing a transfer ban, which it means they cant sign any new player until January 2018.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:30:41 AM

Big News today, Juventus wants Donnarumma to Replace Buffon after he retires, A.C. Milan better not screw up this one, from Ibrahimovic to Thiago Silva. The future is right in their hands don't let it make a waste. Also even Buffon said that he should stay at A.C. Milan which is already a great club. Together with Locatelli they could be the future that Milan is waiting for.
Juventus will not be easy to get Donnarumma, because AC Milan will definitely retain the goalkeeper in order not to move to another club. If Donnarumma removed must also be many who want it, because it reportedly Chelsea and Manchester City are also interested with the goalkeeper. I think the Juventus must prepare other alternatives to find a replacement for Buffon.

When juventus offer a crazy sum of money for them then there is no reason for them to refuse. Afterall donnaruma is still a young player, although he is quite good nowadays it doesnt guarantee that he will be a top goalkeeper in the future so there is no point for ac milan to keep on holding him
Yes that is true, if Juventus offered a very large amount of money it will make Ac Milan sell Donnarumma, but management Ac Milan stated that he will not sell Donnarumma to anyone because they are still needed.

Donnarumma was very young and his chance to become the world's top goalkeeper is huge, he has continued to improve performance so that if a consistent appearance he will be the world's top goalkeeper.

Juventus interested in buying Donnarumma because they were preparing a good goalkeeper as a replacement for Buffon when he retired because of his age are old so that Juventus had to find a replacement that is proper.
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

Where window transfer market start? 
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:42:20 AM

Where window transfer market start? 
Where? If you mean 'when', then it is January 1st till February 1st for this mid season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:31:44 PM

When juventus offer a crazy sum of money for them then there is no reason for them to refuse. Afterall donnaruma is still a young player, although he is quite good nowadays it doesnt guarantee that he will be a top goalkeeper in the future so there is no point for ac milan to keep on holding him
Yes that is true, if Juventus offered a very large amount of money it will make Ac Milan sell Donnarumma, but management Ac Milan stated that he will not sell Donnarumma to anyone because they are still needed.

Donnarumma was very young and his chance to become the world's top goalkeeper is huge, he has continued to improve performance so that if a consistent appearance he will be the world's top goalkeeper.

Juventus interested in buying Donnarumma because they were preparing a good goalkeeper as a replacement for Buffon when he retired because of his age are old so that Juventus had to find a replacement that is proper.
Go away Juventus~ If they want a young goal keeper , they should develop their own. Donnarumma is that future of AC Milan, the new generation can bring AC Milan to life again. Donnarumma his self should pay more loyalty to AC Milan, if it wasn't they that give him a chance, he probably won't be what he is today. Which top club will take a risk on a 16 years old kid? AC Milan did , so he should stay at least few years IMO.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 9763

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

Yeah I can't see Real Madrid being interested in Ramsey. Aren't Real Madrid on a transfer ban for 12 months though any way?

I'm sure I read somewhere that they can't buy anybody until January 2018.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:28:27 PM

Yeah I can't see Real Madrid being interested in Ramsey. Aren't Real Madrid on a transfer ban for 12 months though any way?

Not sure why you said that they are not interested on ramsey. It has been stated in many media that they are interested in ramsey because kroos is having an injury so they need someone experienced to feel up the space so ramsey is actually a good choice and the deal might happen in january soon
shield132

Activity: 2254
Merit: 870

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:40:27 PM

Did anyone read that? I read in one FC Barcelona news website that if Messi will calcel contract with Barcelona, than one football club is offering 100 Million for Messi. Name of that club isn't shown but I think Messi will be in barca of course, this was that team which helped Messi when he was boy.
Also "Mirror" says that Man.City is going to pay 238 Million Euro in Messi and they believe that Guardiola will help them in Messi's transfer.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:19:35 PM

Not sure why you said that they are not interested on ramsey. It has been stated in many media that they are interested in ramsey because kroos is having an injury so they need someone experienced to feel up the space so ramsey is actually a good choice and the deal might happen in january soon

As what LFC said that Real Madrid is on transfer ban by FIFA so they can buy new players in the next two window transfers. They will be able to sign new players in 2018, so Ramsey or other players to Madrid will not happen in next January.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: