Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:34:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:52:00 PM

since left manager Alex Ferguson Manchester United have yet to find the rhythm of the actual game when he's most expensive club in English league

The most expensive club in premier league and that was all after sir alex left the club. I dont really think that it is good idea to sign more players however media has stated that mourinho has picked up few names for the january transfer including lindelof and they will sign him at whatever cost necessary
odd club Manchester United with a myriad However the star player still can not compete in the league highest caste in Europe

Having top players on your team wont guaranteed you to win anyway. Atleast for now this shows that manchester united doesnt really need to sign more players anymore however if they do sign more players then still couldnt win the game then it is more obvious that players are not the reason they failed
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:06:22 AM

City & Liverpool to bid for Van Dijk, Manchester City and Liverpool are preparing £25 million offers for Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk in January, with both of the Premier League title hopefuls having had the Netherlands international watched on several occasions.

I hope this player want to join MU because this type of player is very liked by Mourinho.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:08:07 AM

Manchester United seems to buy Belotti from Torino for an undisclosed amount monster 100M!
I think it is exaggerated. Manchester United had a strong young striker as Rashford and does not make much sense to spend so much money for Belotti.

even if they buy him that won't change anything I expect more from them but manchester united plays very bad this won't change if they buy belotti from torino
too naive if then manchester united want to buy the release clause of andrea belotti for 100 million.
he just sign a new contract with torino for 5 years deal and manchester united really not need him urgently.
i will just shocked if this transfer done by united , wasting too much money.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:55:59 AM

City & Liverpool to bid for Van Dijk, Manchester City and Liverpool are preparing £25 million offers for Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk in January, with both of the Premier League title hopefuls having had the Netherlands international watched on several occasions.

I hope this player want to join MU because this type of player is very liked by Mourinho.

News flash just came in, mourinho probably interested in signing him as well however even if you wish such thing it wont happen, when manchester united could offer him more money then the others offered him then for sure he will sign for united. As a top rising star sometimes money is a factor that makes you sign for a club
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:19:07 AM

I think Mou liked all players who he brought to Old Trafford, but it doesnt give much impact for the team. Yeah lately Mkhitaryan and Pogba have nice progress but it's still not enough to help Man United in Premier League. Well I saw the van Dijk statistic of this season and he is not bad tho. But I dont think he is suitable for Man United.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:45:29 AM

mourinho are in hard times , no matter what he do to replacing old player to a new one in next transfer window if he can't get out from his unlucky days i don't think manchester united will have a good changes with him in the near future. he is not fit at all for manchester united , replacing manager for now far better than keep replacing player.

Maybe he should just replace himself with another manager. I dont know which player that could help them in winning the league again , if mourinho keep thinking that what he needs is a new player then manchester united wont be able to win anything at all and they will end up signing and benching alot of player
that's what i talking about , it's enough i think to give mourinho time in manchester united for half season the result are very unsatisfied, before everything turn worse , manchester united management should make a quick decision and looking for another manager, there is Fabio Capello free to be appointed and it's not a bad choice i guess.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

this winter there are plenty Inter players has ready to leave the team Jonathan Biabiany, Davide Santon, Felipe Melo, Stevan Jovetic and Geoffrey Kondogbia however i don't understand why Inter selling all those players and i mean with Inter conditions currently i think too risky selling to many players and i think that would have bad influence for team performance

Geoffrey Kondogbia is a young talented player, He just unstable this season. Some rumours said that Liverpool ae interest to sign him on loan and maybe a permanent in summer if liverpool satisfy with his work.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:34:03 PM

Manchester United seems to buy Belotti from Torino for an undisclosed amount monster 100M!
I think it is exaggerated. Manchester United had a strong young striker as Rashford and does not make much sense to spend so much money for Belotti.

even if they buy him that won't change anything I expect more from them but manchester united plays very bad this won't change if they buy belotti from torino
too naive if then manchester united want to buy the release clause of andrea belotti for 100 million.
he just sign a new contract with torino for 5 years deal and manchester united really not need him urgently.
i will just shocked if this transfer done by united , wasting too much money.

That's just a rumor, and take it win a grain of salt until it's really confirmed.  And I don't think they'll spend another 100m Euros for one player again.  Not in a long time, at least.  For less they can get a good striker for their needs.  Why not get Vardy?  He'll come in handy as a super sub.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:55:11 PM

mourinho are in hard times , no matter what he do to replacing old player to a new one in next transfer window if he can't get out from his unlucky days i don't think manchester united will have a good changes with him in the near future. he is not fit at all for manchester united , replacing manager for now far better than keep replacing player.

Maybe he should just replace himself with another manager. I dont know which player that could help them in winning the league again , if mourinho keep thinking that what he needs is a new player then manchester united wont be able to win anything at all and they will end up signing and benching alot of player
that's what i talking about , it's enough i think to give mourinho time in manchester united for half season the result are very unsatisfied, before everything turn worse , manchester united management should make a quick decision and looking for another manager, there is Fabio Capello free to be appointed and it's not a bad choice i guess.

Fabio capello might be united's next target if mourinho cant provide any good result at the end of the season. At the very least they totally need to win the europa league . Winning the europa league is actually the only thing left for him to do, if he cant win the europa league either then his carreer will be over
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

Arsenal player Alexis Sanchez has seduced by salary £400.000 per week but on condition that he should want to move to china club this winter but in my opinion he still deserve playing for europe club and i think that would not wise decission if this rumour happening however money could buying anything and maybe he will considering this offers
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:29:05 PM

Arsenal player Alexis Sanchez has seduced by salary £400.000 per week but on condition that he should want to move to china club this winter but in my opinion he still deserve playing for europe club and i think that would not wise decission if this rumour happening however money could buying anything and maybe he will considering this offers

He want to move to China?? Really?? I never heard abaout that. I see he is just happy, and with That salary, I think he get a lot. I don't think he want to move to china when he is succes in Arsenal.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:57:28 PM

He deserve to stay in arsenal, arsenal totally needs him because this place is not replacable. Even when he is not young anymore, he is still as young as the majority of the young player however alexis is not the player type that wish to stay in just one club so there is a high chance that he might move to china soon
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:52:45 AM

I think is very bad is deal transfer until 100Million euro, can record transfer
andrea belloti only younger player, 22 year old, not experience, in national team only U21 italy team
altough this seasion until now create goal 10 in italian league, but is very expensive price

only this season andrea belloti is good performance

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:02:03 AM

He deserve to stay in arsenal, arsenal totally needs him because this place is not replacable. Even when he is not young anymore, he is still as young as the majority of the young player however alexis is not the player type that wish to stay in just one club so there is a high chance that he might move to china soon
it is always confusing for them who get a huge offer with a huge amount salary but have to move to a lower league like chinese league while they actually still able to fight and play at the best league in europe.

in alexis sanchez case i guess he might refuse the offer and remain play for arsenal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:04:36 PM

Fabio capello might be united's next target if mourinho cant provide any good result at the end of the season. At the very least they totally need to win the europa league . Winning the europa league is actually the only thing left for him to do, if he cant win the europa league either then his carreer will be over

I pretty much doubt that.  He's like over 70 years old, right?  I don't think United will hire a manager who's as old as Ferguson.  Imho, if they can't stick with Mourinho, they should go for someone young like Tuchel or Pochettino.  Long term, they would be the better choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:38:56 PM

Do you think that there will be a big transfer during winter window?

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:08:29 PM

I pretty much doubt that.  He's like over 70 years old, right?  I don't think United will hire a manager who's as old as Ferguson.  Imho, if they can't stick with Mourinho, they should go for someone young like Tuchel or Pochettino.  Long term, they would be the better choice.
Capello is 70 yo? I though he still 60 lol. Yeah there is no point for Man United to hire him, and his catenaccio style wont be suitable for English football. Btw Pochettino will be a good choice, but I dont think Man United director board want to replace the coach again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:24:36 PM

He want to move to China?? Really?? I never heard abaout that. I see he is just happy, and with That salary, I think he get a lot. I don't think he want to move to china when he is succes in Arsenal.
he still doesn't took decission for this rumour but there is a chinese club really interested to buying him and offering high salary however i do agree with you that until end of this season he might stay in Arsenal
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:33:59 PM

he still doesn't took decission for this rumour but there is a chinese club really interested to buying him and offering high salary however i do agree with you that until end of this season he might stay in Arsenal
with premiere league getting more money next year he can demand to renew his contract with a better one he wouldn't get 400K but the money and fame he gets in the premiere league will be better for him because if he goes at this age to china every one would think of him as a player with money only thing in his mind
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:39:06 PM

The domination of chinese, this is how they think. First you lose all the money you can afford to lose to expand your business and for the rest then it is all gamble wether or not the business will stay. Doing this for the next 5 years, the chinese league going to dominate the market

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: