Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:37:56 AM

John accuses the unknown arm in reducing prices vcash. Then put the wall for purchase on the stock exchange Bittrex, but do not tell that someone is selling himself! It will be seen clearly true or not if the wall will gnaw.

What`s that joke? John Connor is dumping himself and accusing someone for the dump?
I did not say that John dumping.

unfortunately I know who is doing it and obviously isn't JC.
He's a guy who knew the currency through me and sometimes makes me regret having promote her here
he says that wants to accumulate more

I also introduced XVC to a friend who want to acumulate more, he said he sold all at ~20k sat to rebuy lower ~16k sat, so it seems we have more of this 'supporters' who through trading wants to accumulate more. In current low volume market unloading 20-30-50k XVC reflects on price heavily but if you want to prevent such actions just put few low buy orders. I always catch some XVC in their dumps Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:57:13 AM

just wondering OP do we also have plan to be added to other trading site like c-cex or cryptopia? much better if we had many site
so price can uplift from one place to another just thinking, good luck dev team.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:07:44 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 10:01:10 PM by YAdaminer

just wondering OP do we also have plan to be added to other trading site like c-cex or cryptopia? much better if we had many site
so price can uplift from one place to another just thinking, good luck dev team.

XVC, former vanillacoin was on c-cex but they were to incompetent to maintain their wallet, after few issues and help they got from JC and poloniex support staff JC said that they close trading if they can't maintain their wallet which they did and in that event some of their users lost some XVC there me included.
IMO c-cex is basicaly scam coin home exchange. Enyone remember ProfitCoin? 100 of BTC daily volume and traded only there.
Cryptopia also had their chance. We won addition there but if I remember right they have had some requests which were potential security issues and after JC refused to make changes they quit XVC addition so nothing happened, also as I remember they didn't returned points/BTC they got through voting/buying points process.
Basicaly if exchange can add XVC and maintain it right than they are good exchange others are only playing exchanges.
...So, IMO we wont see c-cex and cryptopia.
lucsky

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:39:30 PM

Bitcoin is taking years to make a transaction.
Etherum is considering the possibility of making the madness of a fork to save the great DAO whales.
Vcash is not a currency for speculation, but to reap the rewards of their innovations in the longer term.
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:10:16 AM

anyone knows this exchange that is with 0% fees?

https://www.cryptomic.com/trade?c=XVC&p=BTC
Golftech

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:21:15 AM

nice share mate let see if this will help us profit from xvc
we will make this coin healthy mate, let me know if you need
help promoting it okay.
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:35:08 AM

nice share mate let see if this will help us profit from xvc
we will make this coin healthy mate, let me know if you need
help promoting it okay.

any help to promote Vcash will be very welcome. Thanks!
Are you already in official forum?  https://www.v.cash/forum
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:05:19 AM

Let's sum up my investments so far

LTC - fail
NXT - we will see
VTC - success
HBN - fail
VPNCOIN - success
ETH - success
VCASH - major success
OPALCOIN - fail

CryR

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:12:49 AM

Let's sum up my investments so far

LTC - fail
NXT - we will see
VTC - success
HBN - fail
VPNCOIN - success
ETH - success
VCASH - major success
OPALCOIN - fail
You Forgot DECRED. Roll Eyes
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:28:18 AM

xvc had some good flow so I think worth to mine and hold hope to see more development coming from the dev good luck sir thanks for sharing this project to us keep it up dev team.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lucsky

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

XVC Devs constantly throw the vcash innovations. The decision to adjust the size of the blocks according to the need to make many or few transactions was sensational.
Associated with the fact that currency have anon better than Dash, it all makes the XVC my favorite currency.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:18:40 PM

a question : is that the only current BCT thread for XVC? And why this coin price is still only at 15ksats?
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

a question : is that the only current BCT thread for XVC? And why this coin price is still only at 15ksats?

Yes, this is the current community Bitcointalk thread.

This is the official Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064326.0

The official forum is https://v.cash/forum

Weekly updates: https://v.cash/forum/threads/weekly-updates.366/

This thread was also positive for us: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442193.0

This coin is certainly undervalued when compared to what higher priced coins currently offer.

lucsky

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:44:31 PM

Simple: because it is still in beta.
The point is: even the XVC being in beta, is an accepted altcoin in Poloniex with only one (1!) confirmation.
Adding to this the fact that you have today in beta, anon better than the Dash, I believe that in the medium / long term, it will have at least the current value of the Dash.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:42:08 PM

Simple: because it is still in beta.
The point is: even the XVC being in beta, is an accepted altcoin in Poloniex with only one (1!) confirmation.
Adding to this the fact that you have today in beta, anon better than the Dash, I believe that in the medium / long term, it will have at least the current value of the Dash.

I see great potential on this coin, as a matter of fact i bought the first time i read about this coin and it's plan.  Popularity of the coin  was tarnished when smooth put a negative trust on the developer which I think is a bit too much. (that is just my opinion)  There are lots of coins out there that are just an Air, Over promise but under deliver and yet somehow manage to push their coins way up ( hyped and overpumped) which i think will make their investor cry once the cryptocommunity realized that it's all air.  And yes this might exceed dash value in due time!  This coin have Great Dev needs  Excellent promotion, and surely will take this coin more valuable than Dash or ETH
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:07:30 PM

simple, the reason is that strong hands still do not control enough to make it up.

Have no doubt that this is going to explode at any moment, just when it seems that going to sink.
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:35:27 AM

Vcash to the TOP!
I am the guy

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:27:42 AM

XVC hovering around 10 cents USD. What a freaking deal considering the XVC supply curve. Currently ~14.5 million and ~15.6 million by 2020. Also 3.1 million XVC is tied-up in incentive nodes. This is a gem just waiting to be discovered by the fintech community at large.  

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

Watching... this one is about to pop I'm sure

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Golftech

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:21:10 PM

XVC hovering around 10 cents USD. What a freaking deal considering the XVC supply curve. Currently ~14.5 million and ~15.6 million by 2020. Also 3.1 million XVC is tied-up in incentive nodes. This is a gem just waiting to be discovered by the fintech community at large.  
wow if this coin moves up and the btc keeps on rising i think it will be a fortune to all the holders
just keep it up dev team i know you have many things in mind and i hope it will be updated not
too soon i love supporting this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: