Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next?  (Read 15742 times)
Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.

I am quite confused with the question of this thread, because it could mean a number of purposes. if you mean the price falls to $1 so the sign will die, as well as other currencies will die.
but if the question is when the market price of bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I usually jump to another currency.

I agree with you. If btc price would fall because of another more perspective currency, I would rather jump to it
amanojaku

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:10:50 AM

keep some btc for wait to rise again and looking opportunity in other place
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:23:23 AM

If the price of bitcoin fall to the bottom, i will sell all my bitcoin because i won't take a risk by hold my bitcoins. I'm rather sell all my bitcoins, so i don't need to scare about what happen next.
michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

Well, at the bottom you have a good opportunity to buy.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:45 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't wait for the bottom to make my moves. If bitcoin goes back, say below $300, I might consider selling everything (which is actually not a lot) since I have only been buying and accumulating since April of this year. If for some reason an altcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency, then I might try investing on that as well.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:45:42 AM

keep some btc for wait to rise again and looking opportunity in other place
Best way is to always have a contingency plan. It's okay to hope for bitcoin to rise in value, but considering it's trend by that time, it may actually mean that bitcoin is dead if it falls to the bottom. By that time, I'm sure bitcoin has a rival or a better crypto has been made if that were to happen.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't wait for the bottom to make my moves. If bitcoin goes back, say below $300, I might consider selling everything (which is actually not a lot) since I have only been buying and accumulating since April of this year. If for some reason an altcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency, then I might try investing on that as well.

you shouldn't really wait for such a big drop to sell. if you truly believe in the future of bitcoin and prices over $1000 or whatever you have in mind then it is true but other than that you should sell before that.

i am not talking about a panic sell whenever you see a $20 decline or even the bigger dumps like the bitfinex hack, but instead having a more clear plan.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:18:21 PM

you shouldn't really wait for such a big drop to sell. if you truly believe in the future of bitcoin and prices over $1000 or whatever you have in mind then it is true but other than that you should sell before that.

i am not talking about a panic sell whenever you see a $20 decline or even the bigger dumps like the bitfinex hack, but instead having a more clear plan.

The main issue with people is they get panic when they see major price drop and start selling their coins and big whales take an advantage by buying at lower price, the best thing is to have patience and wait for the price rise.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:26:46 PM

I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.
Right , all other cryptocurrency price depends directly or indirectly on Bitcoin . Although if the Bitcoin price fall to the bottom , I will try and buy as much as possible because for sure I know that Bitcoin won't die . There are many people who have made business depending on Bitcoin solely and there are uncountable number of people using bitcoin . I don't think Bitcoin will die ever so I would buy more and wait patiently to become rich.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:40:47 PM

Right , all other cryptocurrency price depends directly or indirectly on Bitcoin . Although if the Bitcoin price fall to the bottom , I will try and buy as much as possible because for sure I know that Bitcoin won't die . There are many people who have made business depending on Bitcoin solely and there are uncountable number of people using bitcoin . I don't think Bitcoin will die ever so I would buy more and wait patiently to become rich.

Yeah bitcoin involves patience and if you don't have it then you are at wrong place wasting your time and money, if price goes low in future then the best thing is to hold your coins and wait for the price rise.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:45:30 PM

In my personal opinion, I do not think that it would fall completely.  Bitcoin is the first and the most well-known crypto currency.  In case there woild be a fall, maybe all altcoins will also fall as bitcoin is their basis I think of their price.  It is like, there are much supporter of bitcoin than any other cryptos out there. 

In case, I think I would just keep my bitcoins in my wallet.  Developers and other people who have invested big time with bitcoin will generally do something for it to come up again.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:38:03 PM

Im still in bitcoin and wait until the price or value will rise or increase again.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:42:03 PM

As per my opinion Bitcoin is one of the biggest invention and revolution of 21 century.

As Bitcoin is also a one of altcoin but is considered as prime or master altcoin.

All other cryptocurrencies(Altcoins) can be evaluated in BTC.

Actually altcoins are subsidiary option for Bitcoins. Which is used for micro transactions.

Now if price of Bitcoin goes down then price of every altcoin also goes down.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:46:47 PM

[/quote

I think depend on the situation, But if ever it really happens the bitcoin price goes down at the bottom. I will still buying more bitcoin and continue to keep it to my wallet and hold until such time come  that bitcoin will rise up again at the right time.
dearbesz1219

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

As per my opinion Bitcoin is one of the biggest invention and revolution of 21 century.

As Bitcoin is also a one of altcoin but is considered as prime or master altcoin.

All other cryptocurrencies(Altcoins) can be evaluated in BTC.

Actually altcoins are subsidiary option for Bitcoins. Which is used for micro transactions.

Now if price of Bitcoin goes down then price of every altcoin also goes down.

I do agreed on this statement of yours. If Bitcoin fall down the price at the bottom, all kinds of altcoins will be affected  because the price value of btc. is down to the lowest peak price. And as the other's always saying they will hold and keep there bitcoin on their wallet addresses. until the price value rise up again.
dearbesz1219

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

What a strong belief in bitcoin and fighting spirit you had,  which I can see that you are totally correct. Bitcoin won't die ever it just maybe fall the price but it doesn't mean bitcoin will disappear, no its not like that. Just like you I will also buy more of bitcoins.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:02:27 PM

What would I do next is a big question, probably I would move on next alt coin with promising future. But in this moment all I can see is that bitcoin have a future and other alt coins are here just for making more bitcoins, tell me if I'm wrong.
I don't think bitcoin will ever fall to the bottom, it's just impossible in my mind for something like that to happen. I think bitcoins are here to stay, and all this threads and comments just confirm my thoughts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:24:45 PM

If I see the bottom price of bitcoin then I will prefer to hold them till the price doesn't goes higher again as selling at that stage could not be profitable, so its better to wait for the right time.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can fall but if it does i will just focus on other at-coin
This would be the best strategy for anyone to undertake if bitcoin was to lose such value. While waiting for it to recover you should be diversifying into other coins.

coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:50:55 PM

i would just buy a lot of bitcoins then in order to make some decent profit in the future as it would surely bounce back up and make me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆