Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:21:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49082 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

bitcoin completely  cannot be made as salary , because it fluctuates everyday , so better to make 10 or 20 percent as salary and rest 80 percent normal currency as no wants to loose money and if bitcoin price rises that is good and that can be gained via 20 percent what you have allotted Smiley
thats exactly what i think, my salary decides my lifestyle and what i am able to buy and eat. if the bitcoin price crashes right after i get paid, then i would have worked for no reason at all. i would rather get paid all of my salary in fiat, but then be allowed to buy bitcoin as my mind desires.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:46:22 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
For me and for now i choose bitcoin. Because the currency of bitcoin is too high and then it is better for me to convert or sell a bitcoin to coins.ph and make a real money. If the price is goes down. I think i didn't accept my salary is bitcoin. 😂 because they are some of my salary are lost. Because of the price of bitcoin is too small. 😂 the point is it's depending on the situation of value of bitcoin if i like my salary is the bitcoin. 😂
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:41:48 PM

I would love to receive the BTC as my Salary. Will keep half of it as savings. Will sell them when the price is high... It will really bring a good profit if the price goes high.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

I would love to get paid in bitcoins as long I could shop with bitcoin at anyplace, market ,gas station paying in bitcoin and not in fiat currency, but the main problem around is the volatility of bitcoin lets suppose I earn 1 btc worthing 600 dollars and 4 days after,  the price goes to 500 dollars we all have bills to pay soo its a risk involved into something you need to survive . If the oppost happens sure would be great, but I wont change If this happens to me.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

i think i dont want to receive my salary in BTC olso my boss doesnt want to pay with Btc too why because bitcoin price is so changing in this term and i dont want to less salary because of bitcoin prise can be down when my salary time come i prefer to get my salary with dollars and if i want to get bitcoin for investment i can buy it with dollar when bitcoin price can be cheap .

Bitcoin always has the potential to go up in value. if I were you I would invest 50% of my cheque to Bitcoin. Halving is coming soon and anyone who is participating in the Bitcoin economy is going to get rich. If I were you i would be looking at the current price of Bitcoin and make an investment one way or the other, weather it's making your online business, or simply buying Bitcoin to trade later.
But the problem is "his boss" because bosses would like to pay with something that has a stable price. But there is one solution to it, he simply buys bitcoins at current rate (when at the time of paying) and pay you, simple !
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:29:44 AM

bitcoin completely  cannot be made as salary , because it fluctuates everyday , so better to make 10 or 20 percent as salary and rest 80 percent normal currency as no wants to loose money and if bitcoin price rises that is good and that can be gained via 20 percent what you have allotted Smiley

Okay, good idea. But who will be those company owners that would do that? It an added work getting some percentage and making wallets for the employees, HR will do more work trying to exchange it first. That might also mean added worker and more expenses.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:19:55 AM

I think no company will do that, company always using fiat in monthly salary and i think if you want after you received your salary put 20% investing in bitcoin and the 80% will spend in you daily basis.

I do not want to received bitcoin as my salary. I only want bitcoin as my other income
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:24:08 AM

I would, but not for long term, because i think it's a bit risky to received my salary in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin can easily go down and it will affect my salary.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:30:25 AM

I think no company will do that, company always using fiat in monthly salary and i think if you want after you received your salary put 20% investing in bitcoin and the 80% will spend in you daily basis.

I do not want to received bitcoin as my salary. I only want bitcoin as my other income
That would be a good thing to do. After receiving your salary in fiat, convert a portion of it in bitcoin. I would feel uneasy if I were to receive my salary in BTC knowing how the price can be unpredictable and the way it fluctuates from time to time.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:46:10 AM

I do not want to receive my salary in Bitcoins because there is not much that I can do worth them I cannot pay my bills and other stuff with them. It would not make much sense to make them that way in my opinion.

There are advantages of receiving bitcoin as salary. The price always moves so, even if you have to convert them to fiat first, you can choose when to convert. You can convert it when the price is high, so you actually will get paid more than usual. That is a good thing, and if the price is low, you will receive more bitcoin as payment.
ning_chang

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
For me. I choose bitcoin for my salary. But before that. Let me explain.  1st of all. It is depends on the price of btc. Because the price of bitcoin is not maintain. Not steady so like what I'm said. If the price of bitcoin is higher. 1 bitcoin is $1,000 it's okay for me my salary is through bitcoin
 If the of bitcoin is going low. I didn't accept that. My salary is bitcoin. I don't. 😂 because there are many of my salary is lost because of the price of bitcoin is too low. That's my opinion about that question. 😇😇😍
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:25:21 AM

I do not want to receive my salary in Bitcoins because there is not much that I can do worth them I cannot pay my bills and other stuff with them. It would not make much sense to make them that way in my opinion.

There are advantages of receiving bitcoin as salary. The price always moves so, even if you have to convert them to fiat first, you can choose when to convert. You can convert it when the price is high, so you actually will get paid more than usual. That is a good thing, and if the price is low, you will receive more bitcoin as payment.
That's right but it's not like that always because how if your salary is paid to you on a high rate of bitcoin example $800 and tomorrow you are busy and didn't exchange it for fiat and in the same day panic selling for other users happened so it back to $400 price and that is huge loss of your profit from your salary because bitcoin is volatile and don't have a fixed price. So it's not a good idea to get your salary in btc.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:32:23 AM

The main means of payment is not uniquely, as the high volatility of the exchange rate is not particularly conducive to predict your personal earnings.
Does that make payment through conversion. That is $ 2,000 at the current exchange rate. Then pay taxes easier. But then use for use.

Receiving no direct wages and income which are not recited by the Labour Code, and in case of detection could face problems with the tax.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:30:55 PM

I don't think it would be practical right now to get paid my salary in bitcoin. It would be too hard to convert to pay expenses. Hopefully that will change in the future.
if we're smart and clever in arranging the bitcoin bitcoin then the payment will double.
you can invest your salary in bitcoin after receiving it. but it is not a proper answer i think no one will like to get their salary in bitoicn. because the rate of bitocin are not fixed and there is a high fluctuation in the rate of bitocin therefore it will create problem for the workers about their salary.
but i will like to trade it as a normal currency. when i feel the need to do shopping i will do it like flat money. and i will also like to keep the remaining for price increase and doing business.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:53:32 PM

There comes a problem too, if you received your salary at increased price and after it goes low means what will you do? You will be in loss.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:32:21 AM

i am in the same boat just like you.
i dont think we have any facilities over here that support btc so i dont think its worth it at all :p. who knows. maybe in other countries its more worth it .
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:01:42 AM

if you work for a company related to bitcoin then they might just negotiate that you get to be paid via btc.
there are users that i knew their salary is given to them in bitcoin. its good if the value keeps going up but not if it drops down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:01:34 AM

Bitcoin can if it can stand in it's own value and will not rely to international currency which is US Dollar. Soon we will see bitcoin standing on it's own and by that time I can expect people to pay bitcoin as salary.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:08:40 AM

For me no because bitcoin is not fixed and don't have stable price (like what other said) so it's better to receive my salary in our local currency than bitcoin so i can decide how much i will put/invest on bitcoin and it also allow me manage my money like deposit the 25% for additional savings on my bank account. Roll Eyes
ning_chang

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:20:21 AM

Ahm. Maybe because it is depending on the situation or value of bitcoin. Because if i like to receive my salary in bitcoin and then the price is very lowest. Some of my salary is lost. Because of the value of bitcoin to cash.  But if the price of bitcoin is high . Like reach to $1,500 dollars. I would like to receive my salary through bitcoin. Because the price is going high and some of my salary is never lost. That's why I'm said it is depending on the situation of value of bitcoin. Because if the of bitcoin is low. I cannot accept that my salary is bitcoin. I want a cash for my salary. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: