Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49082 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
I would not like to receive my salary in Bitcoin because that is just not handy for me at all, I cannot pay my bills and food that way.
So I would just go with a normal currency that exist in that country, maybe i the future when Bitcoin is more known and used I might like it.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:10:01 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
I would not like to receive my salary in Bitcoin because that is just not handy for me at all, I cannot pay my bills and food that way.
So I would just go with a normal currency that exist in that country, maybe i the future when Bitcoin is more known and used I might like it.

I would like to receive salary in BTC only in the case if Bitcoin becomes national currency in my country.
Otherwise, my life will become to complicate and I will not be able to pay bills and other everyday expenses with Bitcoin.
I will need to exchange Bitcoin every day and will also loose part of income through exchanges.
It's the same question if I would like to receive salary in British pounds, American dollar, Japanese money etc.
Unless any of this currencies become new national and official currency and replace our old currency, answer is NO.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

I would love to we already have a bitcoin exchange here for local and they also serve as remittances my only fear is bitcoin is a speculative currency anything that might disrupt the blockchain and might plunge the price of bitcoin downwards will have an impact on my salary..

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:58:54 PM

I would love to we already have a bitcoin exchange here for local and they also serve as remittances my only fear is bitcoin is a speculative currency anything that might disrupt the blockchain and might plunge the price of bitcoin downwards will have an impact on my salary..
You should been expecting this since bitcoin is volatile and not a money. But soon we will achieve the time where bitcoin is as stabilize as paper money we have, maybe if we reach the maximum volume of bitcoin which is 21 million capacity.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:56:47 AM

Cant imagine it yet. It is really hard to think to get my salary from bitcoin. Just a little fluctuation may affect my basic salary. Example is I get $500 a month then bitcoin moves down may also affect my budget.
Yup. That is what is making people a little "scared" to have their income set as bitcoins.
I would love to have my salary be in bitcoins but I do not want any losses due to huge price fluctuations.
What they fear is a natural thing. However, if we receive a salary with bitcoin we will benefit a simple transaction process is very fast with little cost.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:58:12 AM

I would not like to receive my salary i Bitcoins because in the end I will need a real currency to pay my bills and other stuff with so wit would not make much sense.
Maybe in the future when it becomes more popular and it makes more sense then it could work but not know.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:27:30 AM

Although i like to take my salary in bitcoin but still i cannot take it in bitcoin. because we have very little awareness about bitcoin. here is not a sing shop here in our area who are accepting bitcoin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:40:33 AM

Definitely would like to receive at least a part of my salary in BTC because I already buy bitcoin with a part of my salary anyways. There would be no point in getting fiat anymore when you use BTC.

But your boss may not agree with you Tongue

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:46:28 AM

I would not like to receive my salary i Bitcoins because in the end I will need a real currency to pay my bills and other stuff with so wit would not make much sense.
Maybe in the future when it becomes more popular and it makes more sense then it could work but not know.
Add to that when the price of bitcoin becomes as stable as the dollar's. That would be the time that I'd consider receiving my salary in bitcoin. With the volatility in price, due in large part to its being a relatively new currency, people would be hesitant to receive their salary in bitcoin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:01:59 AM

Definitely would like to receive at least a part of my salary in BTC because I already buy bitcoin with a part of my salary anyways. There would be no point in getting fiat anymore when you use BTC.

But your boss may not agree with you Tongue
if a boss is already familiar with bitcoin, most likely a boss will permit. This is our job to introduce bitcoin to everyone.
ruben0909

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:21:51 AM

i think not i still choose fiat because the price is unstable. Grin Grin
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

I saw post who had already receive there in bitcoin, for me yes I want it and we will see it soon in the future . I don't see any reason why It won't happen we already had local wallet now thats easy to convert Fiat if we want so no problem about the volatility of bitcoin.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:16:33 PM

I think at this moment receiving salary as btc would be a hassle as showing income records becomes difficult and you might end up in legal trouble.
But it would be highly convenient if the government recognized the currency, I would definetely then prefer bitcoin.

flaba

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:28:00 PM

Yes. Why not ? Afterall bitcoin is future. I will take btc payment as salary without any hesitation. I know it will benefit a lot to me in future.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:05:59 PM

It's depend on the situation though. If the price of bitcoin keep increase like today, yes i like to received my salary in bitcoin, but not for long term. Only for short term and when the bitcoin's price goes down i won't in bitcoin.

Yes you are right it really depends on the situation. if the situation will favor on us or not. If the price will go up next week  id rather receive my salary today and hold it and convert it when its price goes up. But since we do not know the behavior of the price then Id rather have my salary in my own currency.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

It's depend on the situation though. If the price of bitcoin keep increase like today, yes i like to received my salary in bitcoin, but not for long term. Only for short term and when the bitcoin's price goes down i won't in bitcoin.

Yes you are right it really depends on the situation. if the situation will favor on us or not. If the price will go up next week  id rather receive my salary today and hold it and convert it when its price goes up. But since we do not know the behavior of the price then Id rather have my salary in my own currency.

I have reading people comment.  It seems that most of people who reply in this thread don't trust bitcoin enough to wager their salary for Bitcoin.  It is sad to think that most of us are promoting Bitcoin but in our own we don't want it to be use as payment for our salaries.  Well, we can't blame ourselves.  Blame it to Bitcoin's high volatility.  Coz even if there are potential that I can receive more than what i really paid for in cash due to the possibility of Bitcoin increasing in price, I won't gamble my family's budget for month . Cheesy So still no bitcoin payment for me!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:55:57 PM

Yes. Why not ? Afterall bitcoin is future. I will take btc payment as salary without any hesitation. I know it will benefit a lot to me in future.
yeah bitcoin will surely conquer the world of online payments,but i guess only this world.
You may ask why? because fiat is just too strong to get erased by anything,at least right now.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

the stability is a problem no doubt but the actual problem is that there is no such shop where we can do shopping and can buy stuff for our daily uses. nor we can pay the fare or rent in bitcoin therefore i do not like to receive my salary in bitocin.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:57:52 PM

This crazy volatility must be mitigated before that can happen.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:03:38 PM

This crazy volatility must be mitigated before that can happen.
that is true,but i think there are already some companies which are paying their
employees in bitcoin,but i may be wrong.
Also we need to get btc more popular to make it happen more usual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: