Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49080 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:22:38 AM

Wouldn't mind if it is an onliine job. In my kind of world it will take time to put food on the table via bitcoin.
correct. getting bitcoin as salary is good if you get an online bitcoin related job. but bitcoin as salary for the real job people doing on daily bases doesn't have sense. because the fact is peoples are still depending on fiat money. bitcoin is not that much viral and accepted everywhere. if you get salary in bitcoin you need to again convert them to fiat to get your necessities for you and for your family..

this idea is only good if you can't fine any good job after struggling and get into bitcoin world and earn money through bitcoin.. but this is not a good Idea to accept your actual fiat salary in bitcoin.

Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:42:02 AM

My answer is no. Firstly, because bitcoin price is unstable, one it can be $600 and next day - $600. Secondly, there are no places where I can spend bitcoins - i would have to exchange to my local currency. So, I prefer to get sallary in Euros, and I think situation won't change in nearest future.
Bitcoin is only for the people who are willing to take risk but the reality is most of the workers are not risk taker, they are working in a company because they wanted to received a fixed salary that they can use for their family to feed the children, if the value will depreciate that would be a big problem.
It also makes me think that there could be no companies willing to pay the salaries of their workers with bitcoin, on one side of bitcoin prices may fall it will make a mess of their calculations.
BitWage is a company that does just that. They pay you in BitCoin.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

Wouldn't mind if it is an onliine job. In my kind of world it will take time to put food on the table via bitcoin.
i wouldnt mind it for any type of job to be honest, i think it would be a great possibility to add up more bitcoins as an investment i have
lovely sitha

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:16:00 PM

i do not like to receive my salary in bitcoin as there is not a single shop in my area where the shopkeepers accept bitcoin.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:53:52 PM

I would love to because then i wouldn't need to buy bitcoins after i get my salary
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:03:01 PM

yes , i would like to receive my salary in btc . in this way i will also get a chance to hold the btc until the price increase in this way i can earn more from my salary .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:26:51 PM

No.i can not risk my salary even i love it.if i take my salary then i have to pay excess fees on the conversion of it into faint because my nabour shops do not accept bitcoin till now

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

It all depends on the situation. As of now, I would say no to that. I use my salary for my daily living -- go to the market, buy goods, clothes, pay bills, where bitcoin is not yet accepted as payment, so I would prefer it to be in fiat. If my money was intended to be in my savings, it is okay for me to be in bitcoin, since I will just save it now and use it later.

It is true that it will be hard if you receive bitcoin as y our salary for the reason  given above.  Bitcoin need to move up a certain level to achieve this kind of scenario.  And it will be cool if bitcoin proves that he can reach majority of people in the world and even majority of merchant will be accepting bitcoin as payment even the sari-sari store near you.
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

It will be awesome since it does't require a exchange company to shop stuffs outside my country and localbitcoins has better taxes then any banks. So BTC atends all my wishes. I will be pleased to receive BTC for my work.

I travel a lot all around the world and as I see in many places, BTC is THE key to future. You can imagine anything anywhere (lotta bad scenes and lotta poverty). I can't imagine a better solution since I hate government.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:33:07 PM

i would like to receive 75% of my salary in bitcoins since i work in a foreign country i can send my salary to my country at very low expense. Moreover i can also start trading in bitcoins by saving some bitcoins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:35:21 PM

i would like to receive 75% of my salary in bitcoins since i work in a foreign country i can send my salary to my country at very low expense. Moreover i can also start trading in bitcoins by saving some bitcoins.
Forme 50% over 50% if so the half is for bitcoin and the half is cash so that i have money for daily financial and forbitcoin for savings and trading purposes. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:40:10 PM

I don't like some things in the idea, it changes significantly in price within a few days,
At times it could be positive, but there are times that these changes are not advantageous.
needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:42:05 PM

I think I would like to get my salary in bitcoins only if that will help to avoid taxes.
It is the best thing ever Smiley
Sergiorr101

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:55:06 PM

of course i would like to receive my salary in bitcoins in order to get more of bitcoins as an actual investment and make some decent profit with it

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:13:02 PM

same thread is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1538843.0

I saw same thread many times.

Anyway, I won't like too receive salery as btc.cause in my country office, shops doesn't accept bitcoin as payment. so I need to fill my bills to live. bitcoin is useless when I can't use it.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:34:01 PM

No I will not receive my salary in bitcoins as price keeps on changing on daily basis which can reduce my income if price of bitcoins goes lower in future.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:07:47 PM

I believe that any crypto lover would like to receive this way, but, as has been said, this is not the right time for it. Stability is something important in people's lives.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

I believe that any crypto lover would like to receive this way, but, as has been said, this is not the right time for it. Stability is something important in people's lives.

Stability and also the usage and acceptance of bitcoin is important in order to receive salary in bitcoins but all those factors are absent in bitcoins at a moment.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

No I will not receive my salary in bitcoins as price keeps on changing on daily basis which can reduce my income if price of bitcoins goes lower in future.
This is the main reason people will not receive Bitcoin as their salary. The price fluctuation is very high in Bitcoin market. So only I am also not like to take my salary in BTC. And suppose if I agree means it is not possible because in my country Bitcoin is an illegal currency.
shugareward

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

yeah i dont like that too, to be honest i think that it would not make me stable profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: