Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49080 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:52:35 AM

Definitely, yes. There'd be no income tax and some inflation might even happen. Also, Bitcoin is safer to have than carrying an envelope full of fiat. The cash out fee in my country isn't that much. It's like 1% of the total amount as your fee and then half a dollar if you withdraw it on an ATM regardless of how much it is. 3$ for the credit card that you'll be needing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:54:23 AM

I wont like to receive it in bitcoin because of the high volatility surrounding it
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:54:28 AM

good idea to receive my salary in btc : no charges ! no taxes !!! hahaha

not sure in what country you are living, but here where i live bitcoin holdings are being taxed if you declare them. beside the fact that you do need to pay tax in well developed countries, you also have to deal with the volatility that forms a danger to getting all your payouts in bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

I wont like to receive it in bitcoin because of the high volatility surrounding it
Volatility is the biggest concern for many people here, but if you have more spending options for bitcoin in your area, with the respect to comparatively stable bitcoin prices right now you may go for accepting bitcoin salary.

Other than that, if you have plans for saving bitcoin for long term and aiming for maximum profit from bitcoin price appreciation, I suggest you to go for accepting bitcoin salary regardless of price volatility and bitcoin adoption in your region.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:16:17 PM

I do not think that your company will not make some adjustment in taxing your bitcoin salary.  Everytime we received our salary deductions have already been made.  So what you received is the net income and a correponding tax has been applied to it. 
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:20:58 PM

haha, you WISH.
it doesn't matter how your employer is going to pay you, in fiat or in bitcoin or in stones. as long as they are paying you there will be taxes and all that other stuff they remove from the salary.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
legdunes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:25:03 PM

I would take my salary in Bitcoin if I got the $ equivalent in BTC so the amount I would receive would vary depending on the price.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:44:10 PM

For now, i wouldn't like to receive my salary in bitcoin. Because it will cost more to exchange it into fiat, even if i accept my salary in bitcoin, there is no shop that accept bitcoins. So i think it's better to receive it in fiat.

Indeed not alot of shops accept bitcoin so to receive full salary in bitcoin would be a waste since I have to pay bills etc which means id have to convert back to fiat but that costs fees so then im losing money.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:47:14 PM

I never want to receive bitcoins as my salary because i know for sure that the bitcoin will drop very low and when you get salary in bitcoins you will get rid of your money.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:52:51 PM

I never want to receive bitcoins as my salary because i know for sure that the bitcoin will drop very low and when you get salary in bitcoins you will get rid of your money.

It does lack using bitcoin, but if indeed you have a little savings for a few days or a few months into the future then I'm sure that your life be better because it is bitcoin is a digital currency that can give you a tremendous advantage. Salary is the result of our work for a few days or months, and the salary would have been used for our lives. So. If you do not agree then you can use your savings fund for use in the bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

haha, you WISH.
it doesn't matter how your employer is going to pay you, in fiat or in bitcoin or in stones. as long as they are paying you there will be taxes and all that other stuff they remove from the salary.

They really think there is not tax if they received their salary in bitcoin? How pathetic lol.

Salaries are already computed by the companies and that will includes all the deduction. No way employees will be saved from tax. What do they think of their company? Not paying taxes too from the government?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

It is hard to think to have a salary which is moving a lot. I dont think I will accept it. Better off with cash or through my bank account. Thrn maybe I can just buy bitcoin the way it should be. There wont be any hassle for the payroll employee also.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:31:03 PM

Do you really think there are people who loved to get payed in bitcoins i dont think this is really true because i know what the bitcoin will be in the future and dont think allot of peopel will be happy about it.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

It's depend. If my salary received in US Dollar but can exchange it into bitcoin, maybe i want try to receive my salary into bitcoin. So, i can select my salary in USD or in BTC.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:52:19 PM

Do you really think there are people who loved to get payed in bitcoins i dont think this is really true because i know what the bitcoin will be in the future and dont think allot of peopel will be happy about it.

I do not think anyone know anything about the future, so I do not think you know what bitcoin will be in the future. All we can do is speculate and hope that we are right. What I know is bitcoin have survived this long and it may still survive much longer and prosper more.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:15:12 PM

Nope, I do not think its easy to do and I also think we are right now still far from it, the most people will also not like it right now.
Its just too early to do this maybe in the far future it will be done but the bitcoin first needs to get bigger.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:41:38 PM

No, i am sure nobody does. would you like to get your salary in gold or silver i am sure you do not like those even they looks very attractive but all good lucking things are not faint. bitcoin has price fluctuation and is not acceptable anywhere (till now) but still avalible in most cntry

haankoammu

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:59:26 PM

Personally although being a bitcoin fan, I wouldn't take all of it in BTC. if the world is a little different at that time "i.e you can buy things with bitcoins" then maybe it's possible otherwise I would just take a portion "around 30% or so" in bitcoins, The rest in fiat.
resilientknight

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:35:48 AM

I think any crypto lover  would like to receive this way, but, as  has been said, this is not the right  time for it. Stability is also something  important in people's lives.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:51:17 AM

I think any crypto lover  would like to receive this way, but, as  has been said, this is not the right  time for it. Stability is also something  important in people's lives.
yes mate you will be lucky if when your salary just sent to you and the price will rally up but if its goes to the other way around you'll be sorry because thats money came from your hard work and you wanted to paid in the exact value of your work right,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: