Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49080 times)
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:51:35 PM

For next few years I will not prefer to accept salary in bitcoins and even if future I will go for it only if its helping me to buy everything directly with it and if it can take care of my basic needs then I won't mind in getting paid in bitcoins.

Why bro. You can get accept the bitcoin as the salary now also bro. because we exchanges right. So you accept the bitcoin and exchange it via localbitcoins.com or any other exchange. one convinience is you sell your salary when the price is high. So you will get profit on that as well.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

For next few years I will not prefer to accept salary in bitcoins and even if future I will go for it only if its helping me to buy everything directly with it and if it can take care of my basic needs then I won't mind in getting paid in bitcoins.

Why bro. You can get accept the bitcoin as the salary now also bro. because we exchanges right. So you accept the bitcoin and exchange it via localbitcoins.com or any other exchange. one convinience is you sell your salary when the price is high. So you will get profit on that as well.

What you are saying is true that we can sell them when price goes higher, but what if price falls down and you need money in emergency and at that time you need to sell them at lower price which is giving loss to you.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:32:05 PM

Yes, I'm a BTC lover but I think I would just accept 25% of my salary in bitcoin because what I needed still the most is cash. Why? because if it is cash it is already in your hand and already ready to use while bitcoin is you still need it to convert it into cash. What if something happened urgently and you need some cash because they don't accept bitcoin as a payment, it would consume your time for you to convert it, I hope you're getting my point. That's why I would still choose cash most for my salary.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:45:15 PM

Yes, I'm a BTC lover but I think I would just accept 25% of my salary in bitcoin because what I needed still the most is cash. Why? because if it is cash it is already in your hand and already ready to use while bitcoin is you still need it to convert it into cash. What if something happened urgently and you need some cash because they don't accept bitcoin as a payment, it would consume your time for you to convert it, I hope you're getting my point. That's why I would still choose cash most for my salary.
No company will pay you in two different form and they will prefer to pay you in bitcoins only if each and every user is aware about bitcoins and are willing to accept salary in bitcoins.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:51:50 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
Personally, I'd like to pay salaries in BTC. It is a programmable money and hence easy to disburse payment at one go.

fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:57:36 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
Personally, I'd like to pay salaries in BTC. It is a programmable money and hence easy to disburse payment at one go.

It would be easy to pay salaries in btc but we should also know whether employees are aware about bitcoins and are willing to accept it in bitcoins or not as you cannot afford to pay 1 or 2 employees in bitcoins.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:06:56 PM

A very big plus is to be paid in bitcoin has exactly what to buy and do not need to save these coins, they eventually increase in value.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:17:11 PM

bitcoin can't buy something in real life mush exchange fiat money can use buy in real life
so this work offline in office salary use bitcoin is very dificult in apllied and accepted to all worker
this real office accepted bitcoin must bitcoin accepted in real curency and physic bitcoin must ready
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

Either you have absolutely zero expenses or you are not thinking about the transaction fees if you would take a salary in Bitcoin.
How would you buy food, pay your rent/ mortgage, buy gas for your car?
The amount of money you would lose in transaction fees loading a Bitcoin debit card or whatever method you need to pay for things would end up with a huge net loss.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:54:51 PM

Either you have absolutely zero expenses or you are not thinking about the transaction fees if you would take a salary in Bitcoin.
The amount of money you would lose in transaction fees loading a Bitcoin debit card or whatever method you need to pay for things would end up with a huge net loss.

The conversion process is considered when you are to accept your bitcoin to cash.  The question on how would someone buy foods, pay rent and buy gas for his car is evident. Now tell me what would you accept the two job that is offered to you.  The one that offers cash or the one that offers bitcoin but pays 2x the one that offers cash to you?  The answer is simple; I bet I don't need to explain that because the expenses on conversion are covered by the huge salary offered by the company who offers to pay in bitcoin.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

The conversion process is considered when you are to accept your bitcoin to cash.  The question on how would someone buy foods, pay rent and buy gas for his car is evident. Now tell me what would you accept the two job that is offered to you.  The one that offers cash or the one that offers bitcoin but pays 2x the one that offers cash to you?  The answer is simple; I bet I don't need to explain that because the expenses on conversion are covered by the huge salary offered by the company who offers to pay in bitcoin.

The point is, that if you are getting the same salary in bitcoins which you can get in fiat then you will lose a fraction of it in conversion as fees apply, and that would only be needed if you have expenses that cannot be done with the money you have in pocket, so in such cases the person would probably like to get the cash instead of bitcoins which he will have to convert again to fiat.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:37:48 PM

That is no problem I will covert it into fiat. I want to get my salary from signature campaign as soon as I enroll in it. I hope they will accept my aplication..

Earning from signature campaign cannot be treated as an salary, its just an passive income that can take care of our basic stuffs and if finally you are going to convert your bitcoins to fiat then there is no use of receiving salary in bitcoins.
yeah there is many way to earn bitcoin in low amount like as signature and more online tasks but i prefer that trading is much more good because we earn bitcoin in huge amount through trading .
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:21:21 PM

The point is, that if you are getting the same salary in bitcoins which you can get in fiat then you will lose a fraction of it in conversion as fees apply, and that would only be needed if you have expenses that cannot be done with the money you have in pocket, so in such cases the person would probably like to get the cash instead of bitcoins which he will have to convert again to fiat.

Yeah and you have to pay conversion fees every time you exchange it to fiat and that can be very costly for you so till we are not able to spend them directly, it better to stick to fiat for getting salary.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:26:32 PM

That is no problem I will covert it into fiat. I want to get my salary from signature campaign as soon as I enroll in it. I hope they will accept my aplication..

Earning from signature campaign cannot be treated as an salary, its just an passive income that can take care of our basic stuffs and if finally you are going to convert your bitcoins to fiat then there is no use of receiving salary in bitcoins.
yeah there is many way to earn bitcoin in low amount like as signature and more online tasks but i prefer that trading is much more good because we earn bitcoin in huge amount through trading .

Trading can give you good profits only if you have good knowledge and experience of it and its never easy to  make profits from it especially if you don't have patience to wait for the right time.
Gimo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:24:34 AM

My salary is 1.4 BTC, not so much but I recieve it not in BTC unfortunatly.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:54:25 AM

What country are you living by the way because if that is in our country that amount is already a salary for a managerial position. Me, I am a manager, audit manager to be specific but I only receive exactly 1 BTC as my salary excluding my allowances.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
darety1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:00:05 AM

This is a lot of money. You must be happy you have such a sallary, but you say "unfortunately". You are a happy man you know...
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:17:06 AM

This is a lot of money. You must be happy you have such a sallary, but you say "unfortunately". You are a happy man you know...

I agree that 1.4 BTC is a huge salary if it is here in my country.  But I think it is just standard to another country like US or Europe country.  Well about salary paid in BTC, I don't mind accepting BTC as my salary as long as I have a place to convert it to fiat.  Having BTC as payment means, I have currency and investment in hand.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:24:16 AM

To be honest i do not think that it would be handy for me because in my country Bitcoin is not even used that much so it really has no sense on why people should do that.
It can be possible that it would make more sense in the future but not now.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:37:10 AM

I dont think that allot of peopel wil accept bitcoins as their salary because when the price of the bitcoin is going to drop  you knmow that you have
les money where you atsrted with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: