Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

if you want steady income, joining a signature campaign can be helpful. also,  I suggest do mining and etc. there are a lot of ways if you want it small.

Mining has its ups and downs with profitability.  For GPU mining, the profitability has dropped off significantly in the past couple months where the payback on hardware is going to take a year and a half or so, rather than what used to be about 3 months.  Of course the future price of the coins have a huge impact on that though.

To answer OP, I'd say the best way for steady income is to build a marketable skill to mastery.  Depending on the economic environment of the city you live in, moving to another city will provide different opportunities.
With mining you've got an additional problem, the supply of some cards is dwindling, I've been trying to order a radeon r9, but the type I want cannot be ordered in time due to stock issues.
Still, once it arrives I still have a decent window to make some profit, if I'm lucky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

The actual best way to get a stable income is go out in the real world and get a job. If however, you wanna be serious and get something online, or via bitcoin, you should check out freelance websites that offer those kind of jobs, but in that case your income will only depend on the demand and job availability so it wont be that stable.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:49:31 AM

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

You will not get a fixed income if you follow the trading, and you will choose a service that is not as stable as income. So you must be smart in choosing a site that can be trusted as a fixed income you want.

I think it is not possible in any business to get fixed income on the investment you made. We won't get any interest on the investment in any business, it depends on the business we choose and how far it will reach to more customers. Even investing in Bitcoin is also unpredictable to get stable income.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

You will not get a fixed income if you follow the trading, and you will choose a service that is not as stable as income. So you must be smart in choosing a site that can be trusted as a fixed income you want.
Don't ever expect for you to have a steady income in online its business in online right but you may have a calculation of your possible income ranges with your activity that the clear thing.
A site service it depends in the job because just like i said in online it is not a fixed unless you have a boss online and you both have an agreement of your salary in days ,weeks ,or monthly basis.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Well getting money for not doing active work is basically free money. But you want to invest, there are lot of places where you can  invest in many sites using Bitcoin but rather be careful because anyone can scam you and put a dagger in you heart (hypothetically),  but if you know someone trust worthy and you are willing to take risk ,go on and be brave out there and I wish you good luck.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:01:37 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If you have bitcoin invest in cloud mining but im suggesting only it for you because you are asking the stable earning. But you need to choose the cloudmining that legit because now bitcoin halving many cloudmining is fake so be wise. This is only i know you can earn stable.
I dont think so, you should try another form of busimess and before that bitcoin will act as rhe key for to have enough money to obtain your vision for having steady income, because we cannot expect consistency of earning here in bitcoin a
So because of instability of its value.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:28 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:34:59 AM by hurain

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment, because from trading and investment some time we get good profit while other time its not possible therefore i think steady income is only possible from signature campaign where we mostly get a fixed profit from signature campaign.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:48:28 AM

Stable job and part time business I think is the best way to have a steady income.
Also try to invest your money but don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:42:27 AM

Well even if signature campaigns give us less earnings, it is still steady. And i agree that keeping a lot of bitcoins can't be considered as steady income because the price is fluctuating and we won't be getting enough here on a consistent basis.

Yeah holding back or investing in dibitcoin is not steady income because the fluctuations in bitcoin happen very often, you do not even know when you'll earn by selling bitcoin, because you do not know when the price will go up and you can sell it unless you invest in a mining site, May give you a steady income
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:48:52 AM

i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment in advane.
It seems you're right. Only in signature campaign has a steady income because you can't predict your income in trading, investing and gambling. So the best way to have a steady income is participating in signature campaign.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

Well even if signature campaigns give us less earnings, it is still steady. And i agree that keeping a lot of bitcoins can't be considered as steady income because the price is fluctuating and we won't be getting enough here on a consistent basis.

Yeah holding back or investing in dibitcoin is not steady income because the fluctuations in bitcoin happen very often, you do not even know when you'll earn by selling bitcoin, because you do not know when the price will go up and you can sell it unless you invest in a mining site, May give you a steady income

In bitcoin we can not have a steady income because the price on bitcoin is very unstable, even if you have a fixed income on bitcoin, you still can not keep your earnings after converting bitcoin to fiat.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

Stable job and part time business I think is the best way to have a steady income.
Also try to invest your money but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Why not reverse it, stable business and part time job? If you want to have steady income, having a job is truly going to give you steady income. As your salary is fixed monthly. But having a business that is operating and generates steady income does matter. You just have to make sure that you know what you are entering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:01:45 AM

if you want steady income, joining a signature campaign can be helpful. also,  I suggest do mining and etc. there are a lot of ways if you want it small.

Mining has its ups and downs with profitability.  For GPU mining, the profitability has dropped off significantly in the past couple months where the payback on hardware is going to take a year and a half or so, rather than what used to be about 3 months.  Of course the future price of the coins have a huge impact on that though.

To answer OP, I'd say the best way for steady income is to build a marketable skill to mastery.  Depending on the economic environment of the city you live in, moving to another city will provide different opportunities.
With mining you've got an additional problem, the supply of some cards is dwindling, I've been trying to order a radeon r9, but the type I want cannot be ordered in time due to stock issues.
Still, once it arrives I still have a decent window to make some profit, if I'm lucky.

Yeah that is sort of a problem.  You can get your hands on GPU's.  Rather than struggling to get AMD cards or paying a premium in the second hand market, I'd go for Nvidia at the moment.  But even then, profitability has dropped drastically in the past couple months.  Not sure why you'd want to do GPU mining right now.  I built a 1070 rig in May, and at the time the payback estimate based on profitability was 5 months at constant difficulty.  Right now it's about 18 months.  And the difficulty isn't constant, it just get's more and more difficult.  Do some more research before you invest in the hardware, unless it's just a hobby.
notyours

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:20:31 AM

If you want to get a steady income without actively doing anything. Try to buy many bitcoins 2 BTC Just like that . For doing these your also doing banking your money.  But not compared BItcoins & Bank . Banks have a 1% to 5% interest but in BTC you will get that kind of profit maybe doubled or tripled . Just wait the posible high price and del that's it.
blackmagician

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

You should have a stable job, small business and investments on bitcoin.  With these 3 im sure you have a stable income for so many years even when you get old.  You will only lose your job by then but your business and and investments will grow.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:33:03 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Managing accounts is now the trend in foreign exchange so maybe you can try that one. You let someone handle your account and then you will agree to a fix percentage or amount they will give to you monthly or weekly like an interest. Usually the people who handles the account do trading to gain.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

You should have a stable job, small business and investments on bitcoin.  With these 3 im sure you have a stable income for so many years even when you get old.  You will only lose your job by then but your business and and investments will grow.

Yes, that was a great suggestion. Managing those 3 have a chance not only on stable income but also become successful someday. We all know that we job are not stable as we get old, we should find a way before this could happen. Investment on bitcoin is a good option to secure our future and earn a lot even without doing anything while your business can grow as you age but make sure that you choose a business that fits for you and you have already an idea on it.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

If you want a steady income then the only choice left for you is to find a full time job that pays you in fiat as you can never expect a steady income in bitcoins as price is too volatile so your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either higher or lower but not a steady one.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

If you want a steady income then the only choice left for you is to find a full time job that pays you in fiat as you can never expect a steady income in bitcoins as price is too volatile so your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either higher or lower but not a steady one.
Exactly because you can never find a stable income in crypto as everything here is all about taking risk.
You will probably gonna make more money but you also have to risk more, it's not a guarantee that you will make easy money here but with your effort and intelligence you can definitely get what you aim. Investing is the best thing to do here and with a lot of progressive coins here that is worth for long term hold, we can also consider having it, even in just a year there will be great things that will happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: