Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If you need a steady income. Job is the common word for that. If you have a job then half of a month, you receive a earning from your job that you spend time within a day. Its good to get a job because its experience in real life than earning money from btc.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

I've been thinking about this myself, and I think the answer is ads. Make yourself a website that offers something to people so you can get a lot of organic visitors. Put some ads on it, Google adsense may not be the best option since it's hard to get accepted and they have strict rules. I reckoned yllix.com, you get accepted instantly and even support adult websites. You'll get many horny users visiting your website Wink

who cares
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

For me the best way to a stable income is to work constantly. Crypto-currencies can only be an additional income, because they do not have stable profits and it's risky to rely only on them.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

You should have a stable job, small business and investments on bitcoin.  With these 3 im sure you have a stable income for so many years even when you get old.  You will only lose your job by then but your business and and investments will grow.
Maybe a stable job in real life like being an employee in a company will give you a steady income, but I dont think make business and investment in bitcoin will make you get a steady income because earnings investing bitcoin and do bussiness let will not give you fixed income ?

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

In the Bitcoin economy, there is no such thing as free steady income without doing anything. You're almost guaranteed to take substantial risk for any return. Bitcoin is not fiat money. Therefore it is not realistic at all to expect risk-free interest from just hoarding it.

You may find services that promise you return on investing with them. However I would advise to be very careful with using them. They may be scam or you may take substantial risks you are not really aware of. I think it is better to stay on the safe side and just hodl on to your stash. It's much less stressful.

If you want more Bitcoin, find some work or sell something for BTC. It's easy if you try, because virtually everybody has some skill or goods that are marketable.

ya.ya.yo!
I agree there's nothing which can guarantee you steady income without doing anything especially in bitcoin. Instead sell your skills or goods or services and accept bitcoin as your payment. And if it's only steady income which you're looking for then why choose bitcoin only put your fiat in a bank instead and earn interest on it I think only that can guarantee you a steady income.
everyone knows that no pain no gain so we can nit get steady income without doing anything for steady income we can join signature campaign it is really a steady way of earning money but I suppose through signature campaign you can earn a small amount but cannot earn good income I think through alt coin campaign we can earn good money. 
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

The best way is to invest in bitcoin for long period of time. Like really long and that's five to ten years. For best results you should invest in bitcoin (buy at low) on monthly basis. This will add up with big interests rate due to fluctuations in the market. Every time you will buy bitcoin at lower prices you will have bigger window to earn return of investment.

But, do not hurry of withdrawing money immediately as our target is to earn back 50% of ROI. So you keep it for five years minimum which will pay you back unimaginable interest rate. Just do the analysis from 2012 year and up to 2017 then you will come to know that you could have earned 60 percent of payback.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

I've been thinking about this myself, and I think the answer is ads. Make yourself a website that offers something to people so you can get a lot of organic visitors. Put some ads on it, Google adsense may not be the best option since it's hard to get accepted and they have strict rules. I reckoned yllix.com, you get accepted instantly and even support adult websites. You'll get many horny users visiting your website Wink

It's because Google AdSense don't just let dummy websites or pointless websites use their service anymore. Unlike back in the days, more and more policies are coming up with Google AdSense. Even their partnership with Google, they don't allow clickbaits anymore, they also require 2 minutes of watch time before you get credit for it. By the way, Youtube is also a good way to have a steady income although the only people that make their way on Youtube are poeple that are already famous on other social media platforms and those that already have the money to buy an equipment.

A website isn't really profitable that much at the start. But with great niche, SEO, and constant update of quality content, you might get something from it. (But a part of me actually doubt that because a lot of people are already doing that.)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

The best way is to invest in bitcoin for long period of time. Like really long and that's five to ten years. For best results you should invest in bitcoin (buy at low) on monthly basis. This will add up with big interests rate due to fluctuations in the market. Every time you will buy bitcoin at lower prices you will have bigger window to earn return of investment.

But, do not hurry of withdrawing money immediately as our target is to earn back 50% of ROI. So you keep it for five years minimum which will pay you back unimaginable interest rate. Just do the analysis from 2012 year and up to 2017 then you will come to know that you could have earned 60 percent of payback.
but i think even by investing you money for a long time no one can give your the surety that you will get a steady income from there. to me i think that the only way through which we can get steady income is signature campaign and other services that you can provides to companies and  for that they will pay you a fixed amount of bitcoin.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

but i think even by investing you money for a long time no one can give your the surety that you will get a steady income from there. to me i think that the only way through which we can get steady income is signature campaign and other services that you can provides to companies and  for that they will pay you a fixed amount of bitcoin.
Indeed families should understand the benefits of both crypto and gold. One can look at this question objectively, because everyone wants to say something Good about Bitcoin and at the same time forgets about some positive moments associated with gold. We need to think about the fact that Bitcoin depends very much on the benefits of civilization, such as Internet and electricity. And gold is not at all.
Hong Kong

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:10:00 PM

Best way for steady income is a job. Yap that's true. If you have a job that you actually like, bingo. You're doing it!

Ridin the wave
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:58:50 PM

Best way for steady income is a job. Yap that's true. If you have a job that you actually like, bingo. You're doing it!
although day job is the best way of steady income no doubt about that, but if we talk about bitcoin then i will say that signature campaign is the best way of earning steady income. but i think the income that come from signature campaign is not such a good one but i think you should invest your money trading altcoin so as to get good profit.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Some says there is no such thing as steady income but no risk i would say that it's not true i have 2 ways for you in order to have a steady income.

1. SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - this is the most commonly known way in order to have a steady incom but ofcourse in order to have a profit yoh should be dilligent to do your work in order to earn.

Whats good about this? You don't need to invest money in order to eaen (you just need to invest time to rank up your account to increase your profit)

2. MINING - mining is i think one of the steady way of income you don't need to do anything you just have to wait till your bitcoin grows. There are 2 ways of mining

•Cloud mining - where you're going to invest money to rent a sha in a company and have a contracr.
•Commin mining - where you're going to use your own conputer but the risk is your computer maybe damged because of the usage of it.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:09:20 PM

On this forum you can get a steady income from signature campaign but that won't be enough for living as the payouts are not too high but you will surely earn something if you have a higher rank account and if you are a part of good campaign but you cannot rely only on it for earning money.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

although day job is the best way of steady income no doubt about that, but if we talk about bitcoin then i will say that signature campaign is the best way of earning steady income. but i think the income that come from signature campaign is not such a good one but i think you should invest your money trading altcoin so as to get good profit.
You cannot compare signature campaign to you day job because day job offers great opportunities to give employees protection
and great benefits while there is a big chance also that you will get promoted and you will get better income.
Signature campaign is just for kids who are happy with a little penny they receive, don't call it a job but just a privilege to have more fun
in the forum.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

On this forum you can get a steady income from signature campaign but that won't be enough for living as the payouts are not too high but you will surely earn something if you have a higher rank account and if you are a part of good campaign but you cannot rely only on it for earning money.
You cannot count signature campaigns as a source of steady income actually because  there is no assurance that your campaigm signature will last forever, some campaigns even only last a month or so. If you really want a steady income you must find a job as a regular employee which means you will get a fixed salary even an increasing one if you get a raise.  Also try finding something like a good business to create to in order to have other sources of income.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:05:55 AM

You cannot count signature campaigns as a source of steady income actually because  there is no assurance that your campaigm signature will last forever, some campaigns even only last a month or so. If you really want a steady income you must find a job as a regular employee which means you will get a fixed salary even an increasing one if you get a raise.  Also try finding something like a good business to create to in order to have other sources of income.

Yes signature campaign will give you income for limited time as there are no permanent campaigns that will give you income permanently but there is always an scope of switching to other campaign but there is no guarantee that you will get accepted each and every time and if not then you will be left with no income.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

You should have a stable job, small business and investments on bitcoin.  With these 3 im sure you have a stable income for so many years even when you get old.  You will only lose your job by then but your business and and investments will grow.
I think it's only an employee or a worker who can earn a steady income every month or every week, but I'm not a messenger or a crew, I want to be a boss by making a business, even though his salary will not always remain but it's no problem for me,
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

You should have a stable job, small business and investments on bitcoin.  With these 3 im sure you have a stable income for so many years even when you get old.  You will only lose your job by then but your business and and investments will grow.
I think it's only an employee or a worker who can earn a steady income every month or every week, but I'm not a messenger or a crew, I want to be a boss by making a business, even though his salary will not always remain but it's no problem for me,

Even business will not give you steady income as you may also make loss from it and there is no guarantee that your business will succeed so if you want to have a stable income then only a full time job can give you that.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
You are simply asking for something that is very difficult, this is difficult to even in fiat doing something like this is even more difficult in bitcoin since there are not the same number of opportunities that fiat offers, you are better off forgetting about such a dream.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:32:03 AM

Try to find a day job that will give you good income depending on your qualification and skills and earn bitcoins in your spare time as multiple methods of earning will multiply your income and it will make you more financially stable.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: