Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:41:26 AM

Try to find a day job that will give you good income depending on your qualification and skills and earn bitcoins in your spare time as multiple methods of earning will multiply your income and it will make you more financially stable.
As stated a day job is the one that provides a stable earning. These days the population seems increasing but the job opportunities keep on decreasing just because of the increasing automation. Make yourself technically skilled and find a job and have bitcoin as an way for additional earning. This make life to be good going.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

The best way to earn steady income is to get a reliable job and then use the money you make from said job to purchase Bitcoin weekly (or when you get paid).

Calculate how much you need to lice and use the rest to buy Bitcoin. Eventually, when the price rises to $100,000 you can invest what you bought in the stock market ir even hold Bitcoin if you think it will go higher.

Hopefully someday we will be able to work get paid in Bitcoin, but until then stick to your dayjob!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

The best way to earn steady income is to get a reliable job and then use the money you make from said job to purchase Bitcoin weekly (or when you get paid).

Calculate how much you need to lice and use the rest to buy Bitcoin. Eventually, when the price rises to $100,000 you can invest what you bought in the stock market ir even hold Bitcoin if you think it will go higher.

Hopefully someday we will be able to work get paid in Bitcoin, but until then stick to your dayjob!

You're right that getting a regular job is the best way to have steady income with bitcoin being a great additional side income. Who know's if you save enough btc's in a couple of years, what you said may come true about the price going up though 100k looks more like fiction than reality.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

On this forum you can get a steady income from signature campaign but that won't be enough for living as the payouts are not too high but you will surely earn something if you have a higher rank account and if you are a part of good campaign but you cannot rely only on it for earning money.
You cannot count signature campaigns as a source of steady income actually because  there is no assurance that your campaigm signature will last forever, some campaigns even only last a month or so. If you really want a steady income you must find a job as a regular employee which means you will get a fixed salary even an increasing one if you get a raise.  Also try finding something like a good business to create to in order to have other sources of income.

Yes signature campaign will give you income for limited time as there are no permanent campaigns that will give you income permanently but there is always an scope of switching to other campaign but there is no guarantee that you will get accepted each and every time and if not then you will be left with no income.
,it cannot be also considered as a stable source of income when you were just depending on campaigns. As they say that you must bee an employee before you can actually have a stable source of income, or in other words you should need to find some stable jobs as an employee that has fix salary. As of now bitcoin or here in the forum is not consider also as a stable job but it could be considered as side job.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:48:24 AM

The best way is to work in the office we can get a salary every month and the salary is on target ,,, there is already a determine our salary.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Hello. I don't know if i can call this "steady income" but it hss assurance of earning money.
I dont do gambling, mining, trading. I onky do or join or apply in campaigns. I am searching a good and profitable campaign in bitcoin or in altcoin then i will apply for it. Mostly a campaign last for a month with corresponding posts per week. After you follow and give the campaign requirement they will pay you according to how you earn and according to what is your rank. I can't say that it is a steady income because after the campaign you have no work again. You have to find again new campaign to apply. But i can say it is a good way of income than any other way here in bitcoin because of its "assurance". You can see a campaign that you can earn big income. I knew someone, junior is the rank. His/her first earn is 0.1 btc not bad right? He just do campaign.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I cannot consider this a steady income without doing anything, but this doesn't includes gambling and trading. This is by joining in a weekly campaigns or bounty whatever you want it's upon you what to choose. But this will gave you a steady income by means of posting in a thread wearing their signatures and they will gave you bitcoins. That's what kept my wallet on becoming empty. I gained 0.005 bitcoins per week before but noq I've decided to joined in a much bigger profit which is a bounty.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:08:20 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I cannot consider this a steady income without doing anything, but this doesn't includes gambling and trading. This is by joining in a weekly campaigns or bounty whatever you want it's upon you what to choose. But this will gave you a steady income by means of posting in a thread wearing their signatures and they will gave you bitcoins. That's what kept my wallet on becoming empty. I gained 0.005 bitcoins per week before but noq I've decided to joined in a much bigger profit which is a bounty.
I think OP has already found a good job that gives him a steady income, with a lot of good suggestions here I guess
he already made up his mind on what to do. Signature campaign does not give steady income as well IMO because you can never
know when it will last and sometimes it ended earlier than we expected.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

While there are many way to get a steady income, the most popular one is investing in stocks and bonds or perhaps you can find a fund manager  Grin. If you're talking steady income in crypto world then there's only one way, POS coins although this may be risky because of price volatility but you're investing in a coin and getting some returns from it  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

Many people here say that you can earn steady income from signature campaign but I don't consider it as an steady income as signature campaign will not pay your for lifetime and till you are earning it will depend on the price of bitcoins so sometimes it will be higher and sometimes even too low.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

Many people here say that you can earn steady income from signature campaign but I don't consider it as an steady income as signature campaign will not pay your for lifetime and till you are earning it will depend on the price of bitcoins so sometimes it will be higher and sometimes even too low.

You got a point there, but as you can see there are many signature campaigns thread on the service section and there are always new signcamp day by day. Earning by signcamp is good for steady income, but we also need to find a new one if the signcamp that you join closed. Social Media Campaign like twitter also good though.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

I have never know if there is an investment without doing anything we can get a profit, if there is also I am interested in investing as well.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

There is nothing in this world which could be earned without hard work and efforts.Bitcoin also comes under that category.You have to do any thing actively either work in signature campaign or invest and do trading.You could try and invest in cloud mining firms to get a monthly income but most of them are scam nowadays.So better do your own research before investing.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

While there are many way to get a steady income, the most popular one is investing in stocks and bonds or perhaps you can find a fund manager  Grin. If you're talking steady income in crypto world then there's only one way, POS coins although this may be risky because of price volatility but you're investing in a coin and getting some returns from it  Cheesy
to i do not think that there are so many ways through which we can get steady income from bitcoin, to me i think the only way through which we can get a study income from bitcoin is signature campaign. but i do not think that there is any other way through which we can get a study income from bitcoin.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

to i do not think that there are so many ways through which we can get steady income from bitcoin, to me i think the only way through which we can get a study income from bitcoin is signature campaign. but i do not think that there is any other way through which we can get a study income from bitcoin.

Signature campaign will give you income till it exists and once it stops you will be left with no income as to change and join other campaign can be time consuming and may be you will left with no income for one or two weeks so I don't consider it as an stable income.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Signature campaign will give you income till it exists and once it stops you will be left with no income as to change and join other campaign can be time consuming and may be you will left with no income for one or two weeks so I don't consider it as an stable income.

Signature campaign is not a stable income but surely a viable income. As long as you join some trustworthy and long time running signature campaigns, you are good and worry less that the signature campaign you join to will end real soon. Just like in my case, I have been on this campaign for too long now.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

I think the best way to generate a steady income is that you have to work while you work to earn money online like bitcoin coins and coins, to keep your income intact / unused, your steady income money can also be in savings. And also can invest so that money can be doubled Grin
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

There is nothing in this world which could be earned without hard work and efforts.Bitcoin also comes under that category.You have to do any thing actively either work in signature campaign or invest and do trading.You could try and invest in cloud mining firms to get a monthly income but most of them are scam nowadays.So better do your own research before investing.

No research at all is needed, only brain. Cloud mining is a scam and that's just how things are. One might debate that the current cloud mining site that he invested in is totally a legit company and it's been paying ever since. But how about the future? All cloud mining sites have the same story. They pay at first and then just claim that they got hacked at the end. Of course it's an inside job, they are going to come out in the sea again with a different name.

Another thing, cloud mining sites don't pay out that much. You would have to invest tons of money in order to get something from it. And I don't think it's worth investing any cent at all, let alone a lot of money

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

I think the best way to generate a steady income is that you have to work while you work to earn money online like bitcoin coins and coins, to keep your income intact / unused, your steady income money can also be in savings. And also can invest so that money can be doubled Grin

Yeah if you have a day job then you can earn bitcoins in a spare time and should save it for future or else you can invest it in trading where you can grow your investment in short term but don't expect a steady income in online world.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

Singnatures are present here already for a while, but we can see the number of active has decreased a lot, soo dont expect to be part of it forever. Trading is a risk way to try to look for the steady income, but there are always opportunities to make easy money over it, soo my advice is give a try at trading dont be too greedy and you will be fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: