Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:05:30 AM

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment, because from trading and investment some time we get good profit while other time its not possible therefore i think steady income is only possible from signature campaign where we mostly get a fixed profit from signature campaign.

For fixed income is indeed just a promising signature campaign. But if we are lucky in our trade every day can get it and for investment is only for long-term income.
Yeah right signature campaign is surely and long term income but make sure that always joined to bitcoin signature campaign. Moreover, investment to business is a good idea for stable income.
It's not good to rely on it all the time, you should grow while you are staying here and any amount you earn is worth saving for because we are not earning fiat here, even if we joined in a small paying job we can still save that as surely the value of bitcoin that we will be holding will significantly increase in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment, because from trading and investment some time we get good profit while other time its not possible therefore i think steady income is only possible from signature campaign where we mostly get a fixed profit from signature campaign.

For fixed income is indeed just a promising signature campaign. But if we are lucky in our trade every day can get it and for investment is only for long-term income.
Yeah right signature campaign is surely and long term income but make sure that always joined to bitcoin signature campaign. Moreover, investment to business is a good idea for stable income.
It's not good to rely on it all the time, you should grow while you are staying here and any amount you earn is worth saving for because we are not earning fiat here, even if we joined in a small paying job we can still save that as surely the value of bitcoin that we will be holding will significantly increase in the future.

Holding bitcoin while hustling is the best way to go. What I mean by hustling is that, we will invest it or use it to trade other altcoins with the goal of growing it in numbers. This is good if we have some time or free time to perform this however, if we lack time, holding is pretty ok.
lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

For me, the main job is a stable source of income at the moment. Crypto currency for now is for me an additional earnings on the Internet in my spare time.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

For me, the main job is a stable source of income at the moment. Crypto currency for now is for me an additional earnings on the Internet in my spare time.

that is really a wise decision. If we don't have much of money at the moment to invest into business and related stuff, we are better of working to get some money and save to use for future business to build.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:34:01 PM

Holding bitcoin while hustling is the best way to go. What I mean by hustling is that, we will invest it or use it to trade other altcoins with the goal of growing it in numbers. This is good if we have some time or free time to perform this however, if we lack time, holding is pretty ok.
But in one day when the price of cryptocurrency stable and not have more volatility as now, in this time we need have some skill trading if want continue trading on crypto market. Holding just reasonable if in period the value of this cryptocurrency can growth in short time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

yes of course this is the best way for steady income because many people are waiting home to get ready her /his graduation they do not find any other job so i sag for those people its a online side you will income more to a correct way if you do work properly then you will be sure do incoming for this side.  
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:25:48 PM

But in one day when the price of cryptocurrency stable and not have more volatility as now, in this time we need have some skill trading if want continue trading on crypto market. Holding just reasonable if in period the value of this cryptocurrency can growth in short time.
agree with your thought. Once cryptocurrencies become a part of the world, their price will become much more stable and holding will not help us to earn a great amount of money like it used to anymore. Therefore, besides holding your coins, you should spend more time to learn about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. If you have much more time, you can learn some soft skill, I believe that it will help you a lot in the future

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

There are several ways to have steady income on this market.

-Starting hardware mining of altcoins (dash, zcash, ethr, ltc and other altcoins) and bitcoin.
-Starting bitcoin arbitrage of bitcoin between different exchngers.
-Starting conventional trading of altcoins and bitcoin.

But we can't always rely on bitcoin as we don't know if it will die or survive forever.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

That is it people, there are several ways to make a fixed income with bitcoins, like trading, bitcoin loaning (but this is more risky), joining signature campaigns, offering your skills on Fivver or as a freelancer job.
I used to grow facebook pages and then sell it, a lot of people buys accounts for their bussiness, it is a good market if you know how to move.
Also it works with Twitter, and instagram, only that instagram are more valued if they have real followers and not bots.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:51:33 PM

I think the best way to have an steady income is to get a steady job.such as working in a company a mall or even in a small store.i guess these will make a  staedy income.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

I believe that the best way to a stable income is your business, but for this you need to calculate everything well in order to create something unique that will constantly bring in income.
Real business is a good way to get stable income and for those who doesn't know about Bitcoin they probably have offline business in their city. But, for we as the Bitcoin lover we have different source like from Bitcoin and real business where you manage it from your Bitcoin income.
Having own business have really a steady income but it is only of those people who have already a good income for to invest while if someone is notable to invest high amount of money then they have to go for some established companies and have to invest in them.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:44:40 PM

yes that is right that signature campaign is the only way through which we can get a steady income but signature campaign can give you a limited amount of bitcoin just as your day job, but if have any experience in trading altcoin then you can really get a good profit from bitcoin.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:47:50 PM

I believe that the best way to a stable income is your business, but for this you need to calculate everything well in order to create something unique that will constantly bring in income.
Real business is a good way to get stable income and for those who doesn't know about Bitcoin they probably have offline business in their city. But, for we as the Bitcoin lover we have different source like from Bitcoin and real business where you manage it from your Bitcoin income.
Having own business have really a steady income but it is only of those people who have already a good income for to invest while if someone is notable to invest high amount of money then they have to go for some established companies and have to invest in them.
You can start with a small amount in business but it will take time to grow your business, my plan is to also have a business in the future but right now I cannot just leave this opportunity to make money in the crypto world, I believe it will bring me good capital to start a decent business.
Right now, I am focus with my long term investment and trading regularly, I am happy to say that I am earning more than a small business is getting in terms of income.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:59:04 PM

Yeah steady income will only get when you become an employee or work for someone. Then you will get a fixed salary every month. An example is a signature campaign on bitcoin, or being a staff, OB, etc in a particular company, you will certainly get a steady income dude
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:52:27 AM

The best way for steady income is passive income.

This is when your business makes money without doing more work.

You just do the work to get started and keep making money forever.

Example: stock market, affiliate marketing, youtube creator, real estate, etc.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:16:52 AM

You mean investment, i think it will not gives you steady income because your income will based on the stock market, even here in bitcoin if you invest you can not get steady income due to fluctuation of value.
For me steady income is having a business which gives you daily income also having a regular job.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:08:25 AM

You mean investment, i think it will not gives you steady income because your income will based on the stock market, even here in bitcoin if you invest you can not get steady income due to fluctuation of value.
For me steady income is having a business which gives you daily income also having a regular job.
Majority of people wants steady income and they are afraid of taking risk, with that kind of thinking the best thing they have
to do is just find a job, it will give good income but not as good when someone will learn to invest.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

The best way for a steady income, especially when it comes to Bitcoin, is to probably join a signature campaign and always cap out whatever the maximum number of posts a day/week/month is, that way you get a relatively simple and consistent income directly in Bitcoin. Now that doesn't fit your criteria of not doing anything, so that's out of the question.

One potential idea is investing in a casino bankroll and get paid that way. I haven't done it in the past but with enough research I think you'd probably have a good idea of how it would all work.
I absolutely agree to that, if you really want to have steady income always join in siganture campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. I think you could also have steady income if you invest it in trading and as of now trading is one of the best sources of income. If you really want to have that I think you should be smart and be patient.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If I suggest to invest your funds in ico.
They will pay any profit that you must earn without having to do anything. Maybe if for trade and others it would not be suitable for those of you who just want to stay and benefit.

Please visit thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044884.0

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

Some people saying steady income is only possible if you have a job or work for someone.

This is not true!!!

Steady income can be from if you own a business or PASSIVE INCOME.

Like the stock market.. if you invest in stock market, your money will grow without any work. The money works for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: