Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

Try my free U2 system and you will get steady income.
how this system going working?
are u sure it can be steady income?
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

The price is volatile so no one here have that steady income in bitcoin so better is do harkwork now atleast even its volatile you can earn big in no time because earnings here is base on your harkwork and knowledge about bitcoin,keep reading in any threads here thats the best here to have knowledge in everything in bitcoin to earn big also
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:22:25 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Seriously? You want to have an income?, 'small but secure' income than 'big and risky' BUT "without actively doing anything?" ARE YOU SERIOUS? You will find NOTHING!! What are you ? Some kinda lazy? I know where you can have income that is 'small and secure' no trading, gambling, or mining but you need to be actively participating. But if you are interested, try to rank up first then join campaigns like signature campaigns, and social media campaigns if you have facebook or twitter that has lots of friends and followers. You can see good campaigns in 'Services' and 'MarketPlace(altcoins)'. Actively participating because you need to post their required number of post in a week and share or like their post in the social media. This is what I  doing and happy to tell you I am earning 'small and secure' then as I or we rank up our salary will goes up too.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

Try my free U2 system and you will get steady income.
how this system going working?
are u sure it can be steady income?

So far I am...
And it is so since October 2017

What you see on your U2 account you get...except if you are for too long time inactive.

Of course i can not make the btc volatility steady.

It is perhaps better to call it "sure income" than steady income.
The system is steady.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:08:43 PM

Of course small but secure that's is the best in the choice rather than big and risky, you can actually get that big in small and secure in just a matter of time not like risky, you have the big chance to loss. so better to choose the right Smiley
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

The price is volatile so no one here have that steady income in bitcoin so better is do harkwork now atleast even its volatile you can earn big in no time because earnings here is base on your harkwork and knowledge about bitcoin,keep reading in any threads here thats the best here to have knowledge in everything in bitcoin to earn big also

There are really many ways to earn with bitcoin. The fact that the price of bitcoin is really volatile is one way of earning and accumulating more bitcoins - by way of day trading. You can take advantage of the fast rise and fall of bitcoin prices and buy at what you think is low and sell them at a higher price. Of course, there is really no guarantee that you will always have a winning trade but if you will be skilled enough with trading, you can have more winning than losses.
Daniel 777

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Best with out do any thing is buy bitcoin when price down and sell when price high but you need more than 1 bitcoin to be effect
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

Best with out do any thing is buy bitcoin when price down and sell when price high but you need more than 1 bitcoin to be effect

If you have lots of capital, this is really a good way to earn a good living - buying low and selling high with bitcoins and or with other altcoins. There are ordinary people out there in exchanges that are making big money just by trading and some really make it a full-time work and their main source of living.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Best way for having a steady income is to find a lot of extra income, such as  an a sidelines to create more money to have. Investing money is the most reliable  to have a steady income.

It will not be a steady income if you are only having an extra income or sidelines. When we say extra income or sidelines, it's a matter of you'll do it for part time and there's no assurance that you can stay long there. Steady income from steady job, steady source or steady business. But having an extra income or sideline is also a good help when you want to maximize your profit.
true , that is why called extra income , sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you get a little bit or even nothing. i will say investment ( a reliable investment ) could earn you a steady income , you just need calculate it evenly at the day you withdraw your investment.

still it won't make you satisfied, really hard to get a steady income. unless if you work for a company like bittrex, huobi etc which pays you monthly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

For the best solution, it is simply to hold the coins for a long time and wait patiently until the price increases. It does not carry global risks and allows you to get a good profit.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

If you have lots of capital, this is really a good way to earn a good living - buying low and selling high with bitcoins and or with other altcoins. There are ordinary people out there in exchanges that are making big money just by trading and some really make it a full-time work and their main source of living.

trading is indeed the best way to get a lot of advantages. but we must remember that doing so was not easy as the theory of buy when prices down and selling when prices are high. all it takes knowledge, if you don't have skills we will be difficult to make a steady income in trading.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

trading is indeed the best way to get a lot of advantages. but we must remember that doing so was not easy as the theory of buy when prices down and selling when prices are high. all it takes knowledge, if you don't have skills we will be difficult to make a steady income in trading.

Buying low selling high is just a normal concept or basic thing to do on trading world but infact this is the hardest part when you are already on the battlefield on which you would see that this thing is wont really be easy.
Trading can really make an income but wont guarantee you to give you a steady income for daily basis knowing that we cant be sure on having a fix profit for day and thinking off that we would really have losing trades too.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

I believe bitcoin will rise in the future and in fact it started to rise now, I believe this is the beginning that we can see some good value of bitcoin, I hope people here are keeping their faith when bitcoin price has fall back recently because they are about to make good money with the current price increase.
to earn profit from bitcoin you can keep it and you need to wait for a long time. holding will give you an advantage if you can sell at a higher price. because basically holding is waiting for higher prices?
but you should know that you will not grow bitcoin resist you? but at least will make your bitcoin secure
Or you can invest in short term with a good strategy - buying when the price is super low and selling when it reaches to your goal price amount. Trading crypto is very exciting especially when you notice some pump and dump - your quick move shall be to position yourself for profit in either pump or dump situation.
You are definitely right. It is a very wrong concept that someone will make out money for you. Yes you can work hard yourself if you want to invest your money along with some steady job. This is the best for having enough money for better living. You need to take care of your time well and look for the things which you need to know about.
I think finding a job online is the best way for a steady income. Eehm…faucets can also be steady, but you don’t expect to earn more from it. I have also tried other sources, and signature campaign is good. I never tried Twitter because the payment was too poor; they were paying according to number of followers and I have not much followers.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

Well, this means you want to make money without work for it? Hard very hard!
The only thing that comes to my mind is building up a good amount of referrals for a profitable service, e.g. gambling sites, PTC-sites or various other Bitcoin affiliate sites. But you need to do much work at the beginning and it is not certain that it will work.
Yes definitely you need to work hard to have a steady income.im wishing for stable of bitcoin in my country.we need to secure our income in bitcoin so thats why we need to work hard and many people would invest on it to make it profitable..
sladar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:15:15 AM

Invest your free time doing a signature campaign on this forum, don't be so lazy it will never give you success. You should take action for you to be able have earnings. We should learn the hard way and give effort in everything. But having a passive income is really good, you can try gambling site affiliate.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:25:38 AM

Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley
I think i will go to investing. But i have not enough knowledge about investing i only know is that joinjng in a signature campaigns. Weekly campaigns or bounty campaigns. But mostly i am joining in a bounty signature campaign.
Dwetha

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

Through signature campaign we can get a fixed about bitcoin that we cannot expect from trading or from any source from bitcoin, for example from trading we cannot get a steady income, because some time we get a good profit from bitcoin, and other times we even face a lost in trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

Best way for having a steady income is to find a lot of extra income, such as  an a sidelines to create more money to have. Investing money is the most reliable  to have a steady income.

It will not be a steady income if you are only having an extra income or sidelines. When we say extra income or sidelines, it's a matter of you'll do it for part time and there's no assurance that you can stay long there. Steady income from steady job, steady source or steady business. But having an extra income or sideline is also a good help when you want to maximize your profit.
true , that is why called extra income , sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you get a little bit or even nothing. i will say investment ( a reliable investment ) could earn you a steady income , you just need calculate it evenly at the day you withdraw your investment.

still it won't make you satisfied, really hard to get a steady income. unless if you work for a company like bittrex, huobi etc which pays you monthly.

It's misleading if someone says that he is earning extra income with bitcoin or any other source. Because that is just a temporary way to earning. A suggestion of investment is a way to get steady income though not all the time you'll be able to make decent money there but as long as you are earning there whether it is up or down it's better to have a profit than to have nothing, it's a good way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Saerel

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

You can claim on faucets every day to have a little bit bitcoin every day if you do that the whole year you would have a lot of bitcoins for nothing. One option is also investing you can invest in altcoins. I have already invested in litecoin and dogecoin. I have sold them yesterday i actually converted them to bitcoin. For me bitcoin is the primary thing.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

With specifically Bitcoin, buying little amounts at a time will turn into a lot of money.

You could also put your money into regular savings accounts and stuff like that. Depending on how much you put in, you could gain some sizable investments.
I have heard about some of these savings account too which gives you certain percentage daily. Freebitco.in has something similar with about @ 0.0109589% daily interest rate. They have been in the system for long, so I can still risk some amount to earn some extra stuff daily but keeping huge funds in some of these places is at your own risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: