Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:24:54 AM

3.5 million just got dumped.

Glad to have caught some of that.  Grin

Why would anyone sell now? Bizarre...

Not really. Price was hovering between 150 to 160 sats for about a week and a half. Decent profit to be made if one was accumulating during that time.

But yeah, probably better off to hold until there is better liquidity.

News could come literally any minute now and if you are caught picking up dimes in front of a steam roller which Is how I see trading now you will be screwed and miss the bigger picture....each to their own though.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:17:01 AM

Is there a block explorer for RBR? I hear people saying that the total amount of coins on coinmarketcap is incorrect but I cannot find the explorer.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

Is there a block explorer for RBR? I hear people saying that the total amount of coins on coinmarketcap is incorrect but I cannot find the explorer.

https://ribbitchain.info/blocks
http://altcoin.expert/ribbitrewards_mining
https://ribbitchain.info/

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

I'm not sure the blockchain will help you. The issue is Cryptsy was hacked at a time when many people were holding RR on there. What has become of these coins and if they ever can ever be recovered seems unclear. What it means if they aren't recoverable is that the current price is even cheaper than how Coinmarketcap calculates it....which is cheap as hell anyway to be honest.

The bigger question is how will RR tokens be converted to Loyyal tokens, will they pull a fast one and dilute our share in the conversion or not.......that as they say is the big question. We will find out soon it seems.
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:53:45 PM

Hi,

I'm new to Loyyal/RibbitRewards and got a problem...Since I'm planning to get some RibbitReward Tokens I just tried to make an account for the digital wallet, but the creation of a new account is "temporary closed".
Any infos/tips why I can't make an account? Is there no desktop solution? There is no Loyyal wallet yet right?

Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:55:58 PM

Hi,

I'm new to Loyyal/RibbitRewards and got a problem...Since I'm planning to get some RibbitReward Tokens I just tried to make an account for the digital wallet, but the creation of a new account is "temporary closed".
Any infos/tips why I can't make an account? Is there no desktop solution? There is no Loyyal wallet yet right?

Best and only way that I know of atm is from bittrex exchange. RBR market buy it with bitcoin.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:58:08 PM

Hi,

Well congrats for finding and choosing this project as one of your first crypto investments.

IMO a wise choice.

Romanknickl

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:32:11 AM

Hi,

Best and only way that I know of atm is from bittrex exchange. RBR market buy it with bitcoin.

I am using bittrex exchange + 2fa atm.

i agree, a wise choice atm !

Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:11:57 AM

Joined the group. Bought some for 230 satosh each. Let's see Smiley
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:22:50 AM

I'm not sure the blockchain will help you. The issue is Cryptsy was hacked at a time when many people were holding RR on there. What has become of these coins and if they ever can ever be recovered seems unclear. What it means if they aren't recoverable is that the current price is even cheaper than how Coinmarketcap calculates it....which is cheap as hell anyway to be honest.

The bigger question is how will RR tokens be converted to Loyyal tokens, will they pull a fast one and dilute our share in the conversion or not.......that as they say is the big question. We will find out soon it seems.

This is the major question and the thing that will make current RBR holders happy or sad.
Romanknickl

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:37:47 AM

It's obvious IMHO , that a few guy's are interested to hold the price down!
It's always the same, very big sell orders in the order book, but suddenly they are disappeared...

A guy wrote on Bitttex:
Suns0fKayotees:    shorts, rbr at these prices isn't much of a gamble imo
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:46:58 AM

A guy wrote on Bitttex:

Where on Bittrex? Bittrex does not have a trollbox.

Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:11:36 AM

It's always the same, very big sell orders in the order book, but suddenly they are disappeared...

A guy wrote on Bitttex:

Let them keep the price down Smiley Will give me time to buy more. From what I have seen it is about a 50/50% gamble to either make HUGE HUGE profit, or bust. It seems like a good EV+ gamble.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:24:51 PM

A guy wrote on Bitttex:

Let them keep the price down Smiley Will give me time to buy more. From what I have seen it is about a 50/50% gamble to either make HUGE HUGE profit, or bust. It seems like a good EV+ gamble.

Not a lot of time left to buy cheap.....any day now we will get an an announment that either moons the prices or makes it crash IMO. Assuming we get decent news I believe the price will start a journey to around 5m market cap...I see that as a conservative starting point considering where the project is now.
Romanknickl

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

A guy wrote on Bitttex:

Where on Bittrex? Bittrex does not have a trollbox.

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc

(below)
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:08:16 PM

Quote from: Romanknickl link=topic=1508111.msg15476016#msg15476016 date=b1467715067

A guy wrote on Bitttex:

They aren't really keep the price down, its an old trading trick to set up 2 accounts and buy and sell a couple of Bitcoin to yourself. Then rush in and buy what the sheeple put up on the sell wall. It's amateur hour but it works on newbies.
wolfinger1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:29:09 AM

Hi,

I have a current digital wallet But when I tried to login it wouldn't let me even with a backup. I have also tried to create a new account on a different computer and browser. I get the same "temporarily closed" message.

I have a considerable amount of RBR in the online wallet.

I too wonder what is going on?
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:19:27 AM

Hi,

I have a current digital wallet But when I tried to login it wouldn't let me even with a backup. I have also tried to create a new account on a different computer and browser. I get the same "temporarily closed" message.

yeah i dont feel comfortable having rbr on exchange for so long. its been a roller coaster really. ribbit.me should open up the wallet and allow users to move their coins over their own holding...
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:02:11 AM

Hi,

News coming this week on that so hold tight. They might be making the conversion and can access Loyyal tokens when they unlock the wallets for all we know.
wolfinger1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:34:05 AM

Oh, I'm holding tight. No worries there.

Loyyal, seems to me, is a GREAT use-case for blockchain technology - immutable ledger, trustless consensus.

Although, it would be nice to hear from official sources about the status of the project. (I know many of you feel the same.)

For now, I am holding on Bittrex and have some "stuck" in my online wallet. AND I WANT MORE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: