Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:06:50 PM

if it is a 1:1 swap, it's still too cheap. And the volume will bring attention to whales now  Wink
yea rbr or loyyal is still cheap. i am thinking what would be the price after rbr is swapped to loyyal. maybe somewhere around 0.00005 ?
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

Wake me up when we get in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap......

Lets be clear this is just one Whale that gets it and bought more than 100btc worth....If thats not a vote of confidence I don't know what it....personally I won't be trading this rise though....
cryptoboost

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

Loyyal is about to explode just bought some coins. These are still very cheap as compare it have backed by very professional and talented team. Right time to make secure your future something great going to happen there.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:58:53 PM

btw i dont know who told me to buy rbr i forgot his name. but thanks Smiley got it at a very cheap price. now i have my investment back and still 1m coins.
wont sell i will hold a long time now..
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

Can someone tell where did those 100 BTC go? Can't see them on bittrex wallets

I was wondering the same.....I personally wouldn't think Bittrex corrupting the market so maybe there is a lag in showing the wallet? Sure would be nice to see a 100btc wallet haha.

Or they moved off exchange instantly?

Or they very calculated way bought from various accounts? seems unlikely...but then again I have felt when everyone was talking about someone dumping I was thinking the other side of that equation that someone was possibly accumulating into smaller wallets..
kellendil

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:11:52 PM

I was wondering the same.....I personally wouldn't think Bittrex corrupting the market so maybe there is a lag in showing the wallet? Sure would be nice to see a 100btc wallet haha.

Or they very calculated way bought from various accounts? seems unlikely...but then again I have felt when everyone was talking about someone dumping I was thinking the other side of that equation that someone was possibly accumulating into smaller wallets..

im bittrex you can buy and sell with the same account. so you can pump or dumb it directly to yourself
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

im bittrex you can buy and sell with the same account. so you can pump or dumb it directly to yourself

I'm not sure that's what happened here cause its in no one interst to buy 100 btc up to 800 sats....but I do think that how the market has been held down these last weeks...
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:34:49 PM

Is RBR blockchain working properly? I thought it was not, so coins should be still at Bittrex

There was some experiencing wallet issues but has since said it's resolved...if the chain had a problem then how would we be trading now.....
kellendil

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:43:21 PM

Is RBR blockchain working properly? I thought it was not, so coins should be still at Bittrex

There was some experiencing wallet issues but has since said it's resolved...if the chain had a problem then how would we be trading now.....

İn bittrex or any other exchange you trade only in the platform. So the blockchain isnt necessary. Only when you deposit and withdraw you need the active blockchain.
kellendil

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

İn bittrex or any other exchange you trade only in the platform. So the blockchain isnt necessary. Only when you deposit and withdraw you need the active blockchain.

Thanks, but guess we all know that. My question was related to moving allegedly bought coins out of the exchange.

A sorry bro i thought that it was the question of dannyman. My fault.
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:59:07 PM

The Digital Wallet still doesn't work for me btw....I'm unable to make a new account.  Undecided

And thx to dannyman who made me check out RBR/Loyyal with his thread a few days ago. Thanks for the hint dude Smiley

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

The Digital Wallet still doesn't work for me btw....I'm unable to make a new account.  Undecided

And thx to dannyman who made me check out RBR/Loyyal with his thread a few days ago. Thanks for the hint dude Smiley

Welcome....but beware this pump....seems artificial to me.
CocoLibre

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:59:37 PM

I have been looking into this one for a few days. I found this today. If you read it you can see Loyal will not be able to trade like a crypto currency, to get past legal mess they only can give tokens a must not convert them to fiat OR another digital currency. I bought a few for some nice possible airmiles but for trading Loyyal WILL NOT be tradable or they lose the licence.

“Digital units that can be redeemed for goods, services, discounts, or purchases as part of a customer affinity or rewards program with the issuer and/or other designated merchants or can be redeemed for digital units in another customer affinity or rewards program, but cannot be converted into, or redeemed for, Fiat Currency or Virtual Currency.”

http[Suspicious link removed]mption-a-huge-deal-for-ribbitrewards   google coin telegraph and ribbed rewards it says i have bad link but its not. Problem is you will get tokens for discounts But you can't swap them for money so i decided to not buy.

Your FUD is weak, get real a job if you can't handle trading crypto.

https://medium.com/@Loyyal/ribbitrewards-exempted-from-new-york-bitlicense-f4159d307392#.suxy7irwe

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:19:01 PM

I have been looking into this one for a few days. I found this today. If you read it you can see Loyal will not be able to trade like a crypto currency, to get past legal mess they only can give tokens a must not convert them to fiat OR another digital currency. I bought a few for some nice possible airmiles but for trading Loyyal WILL NOT be tradable or they lose the licence.

“Digital units that can be redeemed for goods, services, discounts, or purchases as part of a customer affinity or rewards program with the issuer and/or other designated merchants or can be redeemed for digital units in another customer affinity or rewards program, but cannot be converted into, or redeemed for, Fiat Currency or Virtual Currency.”

http[Suspicious link removed]mption-a-huge-deal-for-ribbitrewards   google coin telegraph and ribbed rewards it says i have bad link but its not. Problem is you will get tokens for discounts But you can't swap them for money so i decided to not buy.

https[Suspicious link removed]mpted-from-new-york-bitlicense-f4159d307392#.suxy7irwe

You have made my point. They are exempt because they will sell only a token that can't be transferable to cash or another digital currency. Its not FUD when its a fact. If they did then by the law they cannot get the licence. This company seems very good but as a holder you guys will be stung badly. You will have tokens that lets you have discounts off some product but not use them like money. Don't say i didn't warn you. This will be explained tactfully to you by Loyal in their announcement I expect.

You obviously dont understand blockchain technology, lol.

Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

https[Suspicious link removed]mpted-from-new-york-bitlicense-f4159d307392#.suxy7irwe

You have made my point. They are exempt because they will sell only a token that can't be transferable to cash or another digital currency. Its not FUD when its a fact. If they did then by the law they cannot get the licence. This company seems very good but as a holder you guys will be stung badly. You will have tokens that lets you have discounts off some product but not use them like money. Don't say i didn't warn you. This will be explained tactfully to you by Loyal in their announcement I expect.

I have followed block chain developments since 2009???

And you created your account since yesterday???  Cheesy Cheesy Twat

Edit/Add: Good job following through on their promises. Curious to see where this is going.  Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:18:15 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 07:36:12 PM by Selsonblue

Market is already correcting... no need to FUD, its naturallllll
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

Let's not feed the trolls and avoid quoting them if possible otherwise I might have to delete your post as well.

What a moron suggesting you won't be able to send and trade a colored coin token....umm that's what they are for....sending.   Grin
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:52:11 AM

I don't care about the price at this stage but I'm loving the volume....shows there is a lot of interest and hopefully enough regular volume to get on an exchange like Poloniex.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:07:56 AM

I have followed block chain developments since 2009???

And you created your account since yesterday???  Cheesy Cheesy Twat

Edit/Add: Good job following through on their promises. Curious to see where this is going.  Cool

I stand corrected, he's not fudding. The sentence is there:
http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/regulations/adoptions/dfsp200t.pdf

And it means what he's saying it means. What it will mean for RBR I'm not in a position to say... But it does raise questions. Keep in mind that I'm a long time supporter.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:51:27 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 10:10:05 AM by dannyman

Yeah my understanding as I read it was that because technically the tokens are given as part of loyalty 'points' and Loyyal will give points that are redeemed for services and goods but not for cash...no different to say how air miles work.....then they avoid the label 'currency' but what he said was we wouldn't be able to trade them which is BS because while Loyyal might not be able to trade them.....we can do what the hell we want with them. You simply can't stop a token moving with the blockchain so his/her point was nonsense.

To add to this....this was to get past a New York law I think. Poloniex had to stop trading to anyone who lived in New York. Luckily for cryptocurrencies the whole world doesn't act so limiting.....i.e. Stupid as NY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: