Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:44:11 PM

I wanted to let everyone at this thread know First
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/31082/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards

Loyyal Corporation today announces a new and exciting direction for the legacy cryptocurrency known as RibbitRewards ($RBR).
Shannon Code, Chief Architect at Loyyal and respected industry thought leader, will take ownership of the RibbitRewards related public block explorer and wallet.

As an employee of Loyyal, Shannon was granted the lifetime access to the Loyyal platform to create and run RApp (Rewards Application) programs.
He has decided to exercise this grant in order to take over RibbitRewards. As part of Shannon's plan to realize the potential of RibbitRewards ($RBR)
he will take sole and independent ownership of the chain, wallet code, airdrop records and existing $RBR reserves.
This transfer of ownership will enable Shannon to prepare the currency for a transition to a new program, as a RApp which will operate on the Loyyal platform under the name of synrgtech.

"I'm excited about taking over the RibbitRewards Chaincode, Wallet(s), Block-explorer and various other pieces built to support the exploration of rewards on a blockchain.
For more information on what the plan is, please head over to http://synrg.tech. This is a huge plus for me as I have many exciting ideas that can be realized within this system being built.
 By acquiring the legacy program I can bootstrap my RApp offerings with every existing RBR owner," said Shannon Code, Chief Architect

Greg Simon, CEO and Co-Founder of Loyyal followed by saying,
"We are excited that Shannon has proposed a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables."

The trademarks and domains associated with RibbitRewards were not included with the transfer and will be decommissioned.

Further details are available at http://synrg.tech.

Visit the new site here: http://synrg.tech

Join the slack, be part of the discussion.

-Shannon code
Wow. Big news
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:47:35 PM

I wanted to let everyone at this thread know First
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/31082/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards

Loyyal Corporation today announces a new and exciting direction for the legacy cryptocurrency known as RibbitRewards ($RBR).
Shannon Code, Chief Architect at Loyyal and respected industry thought leader, will take ownership of the RibbitRewards related public block explorer and wallet.

As an employee of Loyyal, Shannon was granted the lifetime access to the Loyyal platform to create and run RApp (Rewards Application) programs.
He has decided to exercise this grant in order to take over RibbitRewards. As part of Shannon's plan to realize the potential of RibbitRewards ($RBR)
he will take sole and independent ownership of the chain, wallet code, airdrop records and existing $RBR reserves.
This transfer of ownership will enable Shannon to prepare the currency for a transition to a new program, as a RApp which will operate on the Loyyal platform under the name of synrgtech.

"I'm excited about taking over the RibbitRewards Chaincode, Wallet(s), Block-explorer and various other pieces built to support the exploration of rewards on a blockchain.
For more information on what the plan is, please head over to http://synrg.tech. This is a huge plus for me as I have many exciting ideas that can be realized within this system being built.
 By acquiring the legacy program I can bootstrap my RApp offerings with every existing RBR owner," said Shannon Code, Chief Architect

Greg Simon, CEO and Co-Founder of Loyyal followed by saying,
"We are excited that Shannon has proposed a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables."

The trademarks and domains associated with RibbitRewards were not included with the transfer and will be decommissioned.

Further details are available at http://synrg.tech.

Visit the new site here: http://synrg.tech

Join the slack, be part of the discussion.

-Shannon code
Wow. Big news

wowww we need to get more coins i knew that something was going on
hd060053

Activity: 601

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:51:42 PM

can this news be seen negative ? (rbr price has dropped since announcement)

----------------------
How will the upgrade work?

You do not need to take any action if you already have some amount of RibbitRewards. Those rewards will be forever known as nRg Vouchers. Some time in the future, you will have the ability to transfer nRg to some location in exchange for the syn'Rg reward type.
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:08:58 PM

can this news be seen negative ? (rbr price has dropped since announcement)

----------------------
How will the upgrade work?

You do not need to take any action if you already have some amount of RibbitRewards. Those rewards will be forever known as nRg Vouchers. Some time in the future, you will have the ability to transfer nRg to some location in exchange for the syn'Rg reward type.

it seems like RBR won't be a part of Loyyal blockchain . They consider RBR as a LEGACY chain

and RBR will only be big if it will be swapped to Loyyal chain. Loyyal is the one we care here

look like a bad news to me. That's why people are dumping it T_T
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:09:40 PM

Fuck them, they threw us under a bus.....I'm out of here.

If these big dumps were Loyyal guys pumping and then dumping their coins then its a double fuck you to them...

Basically they have palmed the project off to the tech staff to play with but it seems to me the tokens will now be worthless...the examples of what the tokens could be used for are laughable.

A reward program to reward my kids for doing projects on Khan Academy
Rewards for brushing your teeth every day.
Badges for checking off items from a bucket list.
Virtual scavenger hunt (VR meets IRL)
Virtual Travel Bug for GEO-Caching

GEo-Caching...give me a fucking break!!!
genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:14:41 PM

The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:15:07 PM

Seems like RBR will now be some kind of hobby project for one of the lead developers.

I sold everything.

The potential might not be obviously apparent at first so lets imagine some of the things I plan to build:

A program that can issue rewards in exchange for website & application vulnerabilities.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

Seems like RBR will now be some kind of hobby project for one of the lead developers.

I sold everything.

Me too I couldn't see quick enough though....oh well. This will go to sub 50 sats I'm sure....im not going to buy back cause I see nothing of value in this NRG bullshit.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:18:23 PM

The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.

Yeah but who the fuck wants NRG rewards? Its not as you say....it looks like its walled off...
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:19:00 PM

I sold everything.

The potential might not be obviously apparent at first so lets imagine some of the things I plan to build:

A program that can issue rewards in exchange for website & application vulnerabilities.

Yep, wtf is that lol. Fuck that.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:22:26 PM

This sadly reminds me of Getgems. Guys come to this forum grab btc to fund their project and then do a bait and switch and go make something that enriches themselves only...fuck em.

Karma is a bitch though.....they know they are assholes.

Can you even believe the logos the guy thought looked good.....fucking hell. They looked like pic art on windows 95.
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:23:44 PM

Seems like RBR just got thrown in the bin.
kellendil

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:26:20 PM

rbr got fucked unfortunately. at least i made profit
genecyber

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:26:32 PM

Yeah but who the fuck wants NRG rewards? Its not as you say....it looks like its walled off...

Nothing is walled off. Any rewards programs can *by design* accept other rewards issued by other programs. The model is pretty simple and will be easy for other programs to say yes to.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:28:21 PM

I am also out. Sad that this nagi guy in the end was right, lol.

self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:32:14 PM

nope thx I'm out as well  Undecided

kellendil

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:33:50 PM

I am also out. Sad that this nagi guy in the end was right, lol.

hahahaha you are right  Grin
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:34:51 PM

Nothing is walled off. Any rewards programs can *by design* accept other rewards issued by other programs. The model is pretty simple and will be easy for other programs to say yes to.

I think they don't understand the concept... Loyyal will be a network and NRG will be part of that. What is so hard to understand?
kellendil

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:34:57 PM

at least most of us had thanks to dannyman a low buyin price. so still profit
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:38:05 PM

I think they don't understand the concept... Loyyal will be a network and NRG will be part of that. What is so hard to understand?

hehehe They are idiots I just bought a ton cheap. They don't get this is how we will be part of Loyyal platform. The tokens will be transferable across EVERY single brand who get involved and allows cross use of tokens. i.e. Even an airline will be happy to take them IF they have value which they will!!!!

Buy you fools. This is the 1:1 transfer that was hoped for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: