Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 07:30:59 PM

Many programs can choose to accept all available rewards on the network. No need for us to specifically market. Although I'm not shy when it comes to making partnerships either.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:04:21 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 09:02:36 PM by glerant

Many programs can choose to accept all available rewards on the network. No need for us to specifically market. Although I'm not shy when it comes to making partnerships either.

Ah. I see. I think most of the red flags shot up due to the impression that Loyyal was divesting all responsibility and stewardship of the old block chain to yours truly. Is that a fair impression or do they see this as more of a joint venture between you and them? I can see the logic in this scheme but these nuances do matter.

Also, TBH, if this venture is just you, it will need a lot of community building - logos, websites, translations etc - if Loyyal have literally passed all control to you it will need a proper engagement with the community, including here. You can't do it all and there needs to be proper engagement here - not like before with RBR if it is to succeed.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:15:23 PM

Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.

Call me a fucking idiot but after I read this I bought back in about half what I owned before. The price seems low and I want to see if his promises hold......plus I'm terrified of missing a freak rally...that would kill me after this loss.

Sorry if people lost money but I also say it's your fault not mine as I clearly kept saying this could go one of two ways...I said they might throw us under a bus .......and if it makes people feel better I lost more than most as I was doing well but then Bought into the big rally so I also got stung. Honestly now I don't know what to think...hence the mild buy back in.

Good move.  Smiley

Iam still holding and like i say before, i will dont sell before 70k sat. (100 million mcap).

And we will see 70k sat. sooner or later.
genecyber

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:21:24 AM

While I don't have a team yet, I'd be crazy to think I could grow a network on my own. I'll be seeking help once I get the basic services moved and working smoothly. Are you volunteering? If so, msg me and we can talk details.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:26:56 AM

Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.

people here been following ribbitrewards since the start. we know the concept. we understand it generally. Greg simons have been parading all over the solcial medias, conferences and youtube videos(which ironically most of them are offline now)

we get that RBR might be able to redeemed at different RApp redemption locations. the question is at what rate. because as of now, it seem we will probably trade 1million rbr/NRG coins for one chocolate , or a bar soap at a hotel franchise which will be on loyyal platform.

How much do you see your NRG being worth in 3 months from now? 6, 1yr , 2 yrs?

genecyber

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:28:01 AM

Too many moving parts to put a rate on things at this point. To that point, the markets might be a factor. Ultimately it's going to come down to the transparency of the financials and the utility of the programs I build. The question is how much do *you* want an Nrg voucher to be worth? The programs I build will be innovative and fun. They will some of the earliest of a new type of program realized using the best technology that sits on top of the best technology.

The governance model will be released soon along with use cases that will make existing holders of the rewards as happy as the people buying more. It's my mission to realize this potential as soon as possible. It's the whole reason I was excited to work with both Loyyal as well as with the NRG token.

The growth potential is monumental. Anyone with businesses are welcomed to sign up under our program and add to the value of our rewards and the growth of the platform. I'm sure most people visiting this board knows someone who could utilize an easy to build loyalty platform. Or know app developers with a clever idea.

For example: take a web developer, mix in a hybrid mobile app platform, this API: https://abbyy.technology/en:products:cloud-ocr:start and you've got an app to let people earn rewards based on their spending anywhere. Anonomize the data and now it's a dataset to sell to market research firms. Mix in a machine learning API and now the app can make recommendations. Tie in an ad network and offer relevant coupons within the app. Each revenue stream is largely automated and each adds value to the rewards that you all have a balance of.

Most people won't make an app, but every time I frequent a store that's got a crappy rewards program and tell them what is being built their faces light up.

I challenge everyone to take a look at:
Big data API's
Fintech API's
Cognitive API's
Ad networks
Chat bot platforms
Slack
Payment engines
IoT devices

And put a few pieces together in your head and discuss on the NRG slack channel.

Next, come up with creative ways to "spend" other programs rewards. Maybe an API is free that can offer some service for cheap or free. Take fivr for example. Partner programs want their points to be spent, preferable for less than will take place if they are spent at their place of business. If a program will buy "spent" points back from our RApps at 20 rewards for 5$ and our RApp redemption offers fivr redemptions for 30 of these partner points... That's a win of $2.50 per redemption. That's a significant amount of value to back our reward buyback rate.

Don't pick too much on the examples, they were me shooting from the hip to illustrate the potential we've got to work with.

Again I challenge you to start thinking in terms of things we can wire up. As someone said before I can't do this alone, I bring the tools that will allow us to do amazing things.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:46:56 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 01:59:34 AM by dannyman

Too many moving parts to put a rate on things at this point. To that point, the markets might be a factor. Ultimately it's going to come down to the transparency of the financials and the utility of the programs I build. The question is how much do *you* want an Nrg voucher to be worth? The programs I build will be innovative and fun. They will some of the earliest of a new type of program realized using the best technology that sits on top of the best technology.

The governance model will be released soon along with use cases that will make existing holders of the rewards as happy as the people buying more. It's my mission to realize this potential as soon as possible. It's the whole reason I was excited to work with both Loyyal as well as with the NRG token.

The growth potential is monumental. Anyone with businesses are welcomed to sign up under our program and add to the value of our rewards and the growth of the platform. I'm sure most people visiting this board knows someone who could utilize an easy to build loyalty platform. Or know app developers with a clever idea.

For example: take a web developer, mix in a hybrid mobile app platform, this API: https://abbyy.technology/en:products:cloud-ocr:start and you've got an app to let people earn rewards based on their spending anywhere. Anonomize the data and now it's a dataset to sell to market research firms. Mix in a machine learning API and now the app can make recommendations. Tie in an ad network and offer relevant coupons within the app. Each revenue stream is largely automated and each adds value to the rewards that you all have a balance of.

Most people won't make an app, but every time I frequent a store that's got a crappy rewards program and tell them what is being built their faces light up.

I challenge everyone to take a look at:
Big data API's
Fintech API's
Cognitive API's
Ad networks
Chat bot platforms
Slack
Payment engines
IoT devices

And put a few pieces together in your head and discuss on the NRG slack channel.

Next, come up with creative ways to "spend" other programs rewards. Maybe an API is free that can offer some service for cheap or free. Take fivr for example. Partner programs want their points to be spent, preferable for less than will take place if they are spent at their place of business. If a program will buy "spent" points back from our RApps at 20 rewards for 5$ and our RApp redemption offers fivr redemptions for 30 of these partner points... That's a win of $2.50 per redemption. That's a significant amount of value to back our reward buyback rate.

Don't pick too much on the examples, they were me shooting from the hip to illustrate the potential we've got to work with.

Again I challenge you to start thinking in terms of things we can wire up. As someone said before I can't do this alone, I bring the tools that will allow us to do amazing things.

Genecyber......At some point can you start an official Ann. This was just a place to discuss things until we had someone official. Also I strongly suggest when you do to make it moderated.

You words are definitely giving me some hope. A technically minded community needs to be built around you clearly to help this project along. Afraid I cant help in that area im afraid.
genecyber

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:54:04 AM

Part of the services cleanup includes locking these old threads if possible and making an official one. And don't sell yourself short, one of the reasons I'm excited about working with this coin is because of the excitement in these threads.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:01:06 AM

Part of the services cleanup includes locking these old threads if possible and making an official one. And don't sell yourself short, one of the reasons I'm excited about working with this coin is because of the excitement in these threads.

To be honest we were exited about the big business contacts that were being made Deloittle, Unilver , Dubai gov etc...

Can I ask, will you still be the chief technical developer at Loyyal? I'm thinking if you stay on the inside that gives you a lot of power to connect and open up big clients to what you are building.
genecyber

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 02:06:18 AM

My position within Loyyal is not changing. I am still and will continue to be Chief Architect.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:33:47 AM

One of my friends is exteremely pissed at this, Shannon code has a string of failed projects.

Miscommunication and misguidance from company perspective is no joke.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:48:31 PM

One of my friends is exteremely pissed at this, Shannon code has a string of failed projects.

He is the chief architect of Loyyal....what does your friend do?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:49:49 PM

I am also out. Sad that this nagi guy in the end was right, lol.

YES I sensed their movement. Wink
I told you to get away from a long time ago.

No you fucking didn't you came out with bullshit about there being a better competitor which was some bullshit credit card points project that hadnt even got off the ground.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:55:47 PM

Bottom line if anyone holds any hope in this project should stick around and discuss it and anyone else should just move on. I've been burnt way worse than this by getgems, those guys gave original investor nothing...in crypto you got to move along if a project didn't satisfy you, life's too short.

I sense there is something here to salvage. If Loyyal the platform grows so does our tokens as they are bound to get companies come on board that will accept other tokens, that's kind of the point. So hopefully as they do the more money pushed into the platform we end up with tokens that are valuable. I'm willing to see where this goes....
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

He had a bunch of Loyyal, big holder of it. He is not in the project.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:45:43 PM

He had a bunch of Loyyal, big holder of it. He is not in the project.

It was a rhetorical question... Cheesy
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:50:02 PM

I appreciate all the excitement around the announcement. Some clarity is needed.

I have taken over as maintainer and developer of the chain for a few reasons.
          Community outreach
          Community feedback
          Upgraded tech (wallet/chain-client/explorer)
          More rapid onboarding on the Loyyal platform

Ultimately This transition is *how* we can realize the original vision of RBR

The Loyyal platform needed to be created to be able to realize the vision of RBR.
Now that Loyyal is building out Alpha RApps with select partners I offered to maintain and realize the transition of RBR into this platform.

By transitioning to me, the project can now get attention it deserves. We can utilize features as they are realized.

Don't be fooled by the few use-cases on the synRg.tech, I fully intend to grow this program into a multi million dollar, transparent & community directed business.

The whitepaper and creation of a community based governance model is coming soon. I've got some skinning and maintenance to handle first.

First and foremost I am in the process of transferring services to new locations.
Re-skinning / re-branding services & API's
Updating name and information on Bittrex and throughout the coin tracking sites.
Release of new chain-code to enable adoption by miners and other exchanges.
Release of desktop versions of the wallet.
Whitepaper to explain potential RApps, economic model, value assignment, governance model
Realization of redemption and issuance RApp
Begin accepting nRg Vouchers as entry into the RApp and Loyyal platform.

For many weeks the community of RBR tried to guess what will happen to the coins they own.
Everybody thought the coins are a part of the company s value (shares),
so everybody was enthusiastic about the 1.5million fund loyyal got and the business going on with dubai-tourism.
Now all the holders are disappointed, i was too. But now i start to understand your businessmodel and the complexity behind your actions.
Can i try to put it in my own words to see if i got it ?

(i think through comparison i might be able to understand) :
Rapp : Reward Application

Loyyal is building a system like ethereum, so it will have a own blockchain with a coin. This coin wont be tradable at the exchanges, because it needs to be stable, it will probably be chained to the value of the us-dollar. It has to be stable in order to fulfill the expectation of each company Loyyal is building a Rapp for. The rewards for the customer of a hotelchain have to be stable. This would never have been the case, if Loyyal had used RBR as rewardpoints.
As im writing this post, i start to understand how difficult it was for Loyyal to find a solution, where the holders of RBR would still benefit from the newly created Loyyal system.

Now you create a new system on top of the Loyyal Blockchain, lets call it a Blockchain App and this chain has a coin called NRG Token. Its the place where Reward-Applications are build and it is an exchange for every Token of a program created by SYNRGTech. Everybody who owns one of these tokens can exchange it against a NRG-Token and these NRG-Token are traded at Bittrex or Poloniex etc.
So the only way to profit from the company Loyyal, is to own NRG-Tokens. Loyyal has 1.5million to invest in all the infrastructure of the company, like personnel, advertisement, blockchain and so RBR-Holders can profit from a paid employee which is you, from the blockchain where the Blockchain App is situated and from new customers which are attracted by the advertisement of Loyyaal. AND RBR-Holders (NRG-Token-Holders) have a dev, who can use all the new technical innovation created by the Loyyal-Firm for their customers to build Rapps never seen before, before any competitor does it.

And probably it is much more, but i would like to understand the roots of the system.

I would like to call Loyyal the Ethereum for Reward Applications, or the Lisk for Reward Applications.

Could you correct some of my thoughts of understanding.

Thank you very much

Clearly we all need to understand what Ribbet rewards has now become....I sense something pretty good but I need some more voices to help me and I'm guessing others to more fully understand how thing thing works.

Something I think we have misunderstood is the idea we are outside the Loyyal chain.....seems to me there is no Loyyal chain. Loyyal seems to be more a platform to add clients add their tokens and possibly chain to the program. but I really am not sure.....definitely need more clarity in lays as terms. What I do know is Loyyal as a concept is red hot, how we benefit exactly from holding these tokens I'm not sure.

What I do know is big projects that are worth a lot of money like lisk and waves don't  have a fraction of the big business connections so my hope is the success of Loyyal onboard clients has a direct influence on our tokens.
genecyber

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

@sebio said it amazingly well! I'm at lunch and can't post at length right now but YES you got it. Bbiab
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:17:12 PM

I held around 1.5 mill rbr since before the pump. I sold for 200% profits and still maintain 1/3 of my RBR bag which I will hold until the day I die because ITS ALL PROFIT AND SPECULATION. I like the sound of whats to come here and im not jumping ship so trolls go elsewhere because your not getting into this little boys hole!
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:35:18 AM

The funny thing I'm guessing is IF this was an ICO based on the pedigree involved and innovation etc it would probably have an overnight market cap that put it in the top 20 on coinmarketcap alongside Lisk, Dao, waves steem etc....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: