Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:25:12 AM

when will some bigger tournaments?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:28:34 PM

Yes, time for a Bittrex tourney handing out BRX instead of BRK.   

-tb-

driips

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:01:23 PM

-tb-

there is not enough BRX to go around my friend... half of it was burned =)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:05:28 PM

-tb-

2.5 M from breakout team is enough to throw a few hundred at some tournaments.

-tb-

euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:17:32 PM

Any plan to have BRX on Polo?
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

FYI:

It is my pleasure to announce BreakoutCoin addition to SaluS portfolio.

We have been following this project closely for quite some time now and all things considered, we are very pleased with this addition.

For more details: - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317448.msg15881554#msg15881554

Thank you,

-Kushed

buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 11:55:58 PM

Dunno what that means but cool.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:57:08 AM

-tb-

2.5 M from breakout team is enough to throw a few hundred at some tournaments.

-tb-

The 2.5mm is not owned by Breakout.  They were used as payment to developers, marketers, brand ambassadors and vendors.  That's a total of like 50+ people.  I guess I can add you to the list of self entitled people that think everyone should work for free for your benefit.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:51:04 AM

i never wins again in BRK poker turnament, but why my received 51 BRK today?

You got lucky someone sent you 51brk.
save it for the coin is going to be worth keeping. Right now I can see its 8%+ on trex. Some might just be buying for of it since its worth $0.05 yet. I'd like to have more too.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:55:25 AM

comone BRK you slut you can doooeeeeeettt

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:47:58 AM

BRX IS GOING TO PLUTO!!!!  See ya in space mofos.

LMAO.

You goddamn breakout shills need to calm the fuck down. The price is still well below ICO prices and you fools are going nuts over this 'pump'. ICO price was what, 60k+ sats? The price is what...36k? FUCKING. LEL.  Cheesy

The level of delusion is incredible. We get it man, you're a 1st ICO buyer and want to create false hype to dump your 2+ year baghold on fools. We get it already, you don't need to make it so obvious.  Wink

"SING IT WITH ME BOYS! TO PLUTTTTOOOOO!! WE WILL ALL BE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH! VAPORWARE HYPE JUST LIKE 99% OF THE SHITCOINS! WE GONA B RICH"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
teletobi

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:25:57 AM

Is there a Linux Wallet yet?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:48:58 AM

-tb-

when it will be ?
J9901

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:38:03 PM

LMAO.

You goddamn breakout shills need to calm the fuck down. The price is still well below ICO prices and you fools are going nuts over this 'pump'. ICO price was what, 60k+ sats? The price is what...36k? FUCKING. LEL.  Cheesy

The level of delusion is incredible. We get it man, you're a 1st ICO buyer and want to create false hype to dump your 2+ year baghold on fools. We get it already, you don't need to make it so obvious.  Wink

"SING IT WITH ME BOYS! TO PLUTTTTOOOOO!! WE WILL ALL BE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH! VAPORWARE HYPE JUST LIKE 99% OF THE SHITCOINS! WE GONA B RICH"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are such a pathetic loser and a moron. How much of a loser do you have to be to troll the same project for 2 years? Do you know what Vaporware is? I'm sure at every step of the way you will be here hoping nothing comes to fruition.  Only a pathetic person like yourself hopes everything that you aren't a part of fails.

Seriously?  I could just sell it now for a nice profit so why would I have to create hype to sell my bag?  I don't have to, but you some how feel like you're on some moral pedestal because you blindly call out a project or me a scam.  In reality you are the unethical piece of shit because you have no idea how much work has been put into this project over the last 2 years and have nothing to base your ridiculous opinion on.  I'm sure you are the type of person in life that doesn't have the guts to try and build something.  OFC, the only thing you try to do is tear something down that you aren't involved in or don't have the guts to do yourself.

Your level of delusion about yourself is incredible.  We get it man, you aren't a 1st or 2nd ICO buyer and want to make false accusations because you are a pathetic loser.  We get it already, you don't need to make it so obvious. Wink

Damn you sound like the triggered fool that you actually are.  Cheesy

Vaporware? Oh you mean the software poker client that is a copy & paste of other software poker clients out there? Oh wait! breakoutpvp.com! Lets register a domain with extremely little content and purpose with LITERALLY NO ONE USING IT! YAY! This surely will convince the rest of these goons that the 'roadmap' will come into fruition!

How much work has been put in the last 2 years? AHAHA don't make me fucking laugh. My sides are already in so much pain for your obvious shill tactics and incredible ignorance and delusion for this shit that you continuously attempt to trick people into buying. 2 years of hard work? Oh you mean the part where the entire project was literally on the verge of cancellation due to the whole structure falling apart? The dev leaving? The hiring of a known scam dev Stroud to tack on some bullshit, make it pretty while still being generic as fuck.

You know, pieces of shit like you, I have zero respect for. Your stupid ass put a shit ton of money in a project that you had too high expectations of. You got lucky enough that this scam didn't completely fizzle out (mainly thanks to BTC going back up for that perfect return-of-the-scam opportunity!) and you now get an opportunity to shill the fuck out of this garbage to people who don't know any better.

You know what? I actually really do hope that your just an idiot whose so far gone that you start buying into your own goddamn shithead delusions that you keep tossing money to buy more and more of this. I hope you become the biggest bagholder of them all and when the time comes know that karma bit you right back in the ass and hopefully, if you're not homeless yet, you can reevaluate your entire life starting by checking yourself into the mental ward for your autism.

Have a nice day you shameless fucking shill. I hope the aforementioned day comes sooner than later.  Grin Grin Grin

edit: why delete your post? your scamteam buddies finally told you to shut up and stop making it so goddamn obvious? tsk tsk.  Wink

TO PLUTOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

LMAO.

You are such a pathetic loser and a moron. How much of a loser do you have to be to troll the same project for 2 years? Do you know what Vaporware is? I'm sure at every step of the way you will be here hoping nothing comes to fruition.  Only a pathetic person like yourself hopes everything that you aren't a part of fails.

Seriously?  I could just sell it now for a nice profit so why would I have to create hype to sell my bag?  I don't have to, but you some how feel like you're on some moral pedestal because you blindly call out a project or me a scam.  In reality you are the unethical piece of shit because you have no idea how much work has been put into this project over the last 2 years and have nothing to base your ridiculous opinion on.  I'm sure you are the type of person in life that doesn't have the guts to try and build something.  OFC, the only thing you try to do is tear something down that you aren't involved in or don't have the guts to do yourself.

Your level of delusion about yourself is incredible.  We get it man, you aren't a 1st or 2nd ICO buyer and want to make false accusations because you are a pathetic loser.  We get it already, you don't need to make it so obvious. Wink

Vaporware? Oh you mean the software poker client that is a copy & paste of other software poker clients out there? Oh wait! breakoutpvp.com! Lets register a domain with extremely little content and purpose with LITERALLY NO ONE USING IT! YAY! This surely will convince the rest of these goons that the 'roadmap' will come into fruition!

How much work has been put in the last 2 years? AHAHA don't make me fucking laugh. My sides are already in so much pain for your obvious shill tactics and incredible ignorance and delusion for this shit that you continuously attempt to trick people into buying. 2 years of hard work? Oh you mean the part where the entire project was literally on the verge of cancellation due to the whole structure falling apart? The dev leaving? The hiring of a known scam dev Stroud to tack on some bullshit, make it pretty while still being generic as fuck.

You know, pieces of shit like you, I have zero respect for. Your stupid ass put a shit ton of money in a project that you had too high expectations of. You got lucky enough that this scam didn't completely fizzle out (mainly thanks to BTC going back up for that perfect return-of-the-scam opportunity!) and you now get an opportunity to shill the fuck out of this garbage to people who don't know any better.

You know what? I actually really do hope that your just an idiot whose so far gone that you start buying into your own goddamn shithead delusions that you keep tossing money to buy more and more of this. I hope you become the biggest bagholder of them all and when the time comes know that karma bit you right back in the ass and hopefully, if you're not homeless yet, you can reevaluate your entire life starting by checking yourself into the mental ward for your autism.

Have a nice day you shameless fucking shill. I hope the aforementioned day comes sooner than later.  Grin Grin Grin

edit: why delete your post? your scamteam buddies finally told you to shut up and stop making it so goddamn obvious? tsk tsk.  Wink

I deleted my post to calm it down a little.  Clearly you are the triggered fool.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 01:37:22 PM

"I deleted my post to calm it down a little.  Clearly you are the triggered fool."

And your over it?  Grin Clearly you aren't

The pumpers are all over. They are just as stupid.

Makes investing in these coins a joke. Just play the momentum and stfu.... nobody cares.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
simpleweb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:42:46 PM

LMAO.

Two years.

Man that's a shit long time to give a shit about a coin you say you don't care about.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

Sorry to ask..

I played the "Twitter 1k BRK" Tournament yesterday. If I got it right I should receive an Email and answer with my Adress and my Username..but I did not receive one yet..

Somebody got an idea what to do? Thank you in advance!
J9901

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:02:12 PM

Two years.

Man that's a shit long time to give a shit about a coin you say you don't care about.

I don't need to talk shit about this coin as breakout team and their braindead shills are doing a good job themselves.
Two years?  Roll Eyes A scam is a scam and I'm just helping people realize there are much better crypto investments out there instead of this scam exit with its cultish all-invested followers.

So in case people like you still can't read and fail to miss the point;

DONT INVEST IN THIS SCAM! THERE ARE PLENTY OF BETTER LEGIT COINS TO CHOOSE FROM.

When the shills start going nuts about a price increase when both BRK and BRX are clearly wellllll below ICO prices, then thats when they're trying to dump on your heads. Stay the fuck away from this coin people as it will be irrelevant by the end of the year. You've been warned for the last time. Good luck.

and to the shills;
DONT FORGET BOYS WE GOIN TO PLUTOOOOOO!!!! BUY BUY BUY MY COINS NOW!! AYYYYYYYYY!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Kiss

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:11:49 PM

Two years.

I don't need to talk shit about this coin as breakout team and their braindead shills are doing a good job themselves.
Two years?  Roll Eyes A scam is a scam and I'm just helping people realize there are much better crypto investments out there instead of this scam exit with its cultish all-invested followers.

So in case people like you still can't read and fail to miss the point;

DONT INVEST IN THIS SCAM! THERE ARE PLENTY OF BETTER LEGIT COINS TO CHOOSE FROM.

When the shills start going nuts about a price increase when both BRK and BRX are clearly wellllll below ICO prices, then thats when they're trying to dump on your heads. Stay the fuck away from this coin people as it will be irrelevant by the end of the year. You've been warned for the last time. Good luck.

and to the shills;
DONT FORGET BOYS WE GOIN TO PLUTOOOOOO!!!! BUY BUY BUY MY COINS NOW!! AYYYYYYYYY!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Kiss

Damn you scam coin... why must you be so profitable... says the guy whos currently up 3x and still not selling.  Grin

Wish there were more scam coins like this one.

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: