Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:59:46 PM

Sorry to seem stupid, but I am a bit confused. This is what I understand so far. BRK cannot be staked and you need BRX that only Bittrex sells to mint the BRK in wallet. Can someone please confirm that I am correct? Thank you
BRK is staked by BRX

Thanks, that is what I understood. interesting concept.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

Looks like 3 people tried breakoutpvp.com... Underwhelming to say the least.
Hard to care when it's not available in your region. Nothing to see or do...

Did you try to sign up for it and then it tell you that?

I haven't registered yet. Was waiting for a reason to do so. If I wanted to play CS:GO for free with a chance to earn crypto currencies plenty of other coins allow this already.

Rather dissapointed. Oh well. Guess that's why I haven't bought more than dust yet and played the poker. Was hopeful... but not so optimistic anymore.

Goes straight to: http://breakoutpvp.com/no-access

Sorry, Gaimerz.com is not currently available in your geographical region.
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook for the latest Gaimerz.com news and regular updates on when you'll be able to access the site.

Use a proxy or vpn to access.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

Sorry to seem stupid, but I am a bit confused. This is what I understand so far. BRK cannot be staked and you need BRX that only Bittrex sells to mint the BRK in wallet. Can someone please confirm that I am correct? Thank you
yeah, Brk can be mint by brx only, and brx by sis. Its the way it works.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:49:50 PM

At the current rate of the sale, more than 50% of all BRX in existence will be burned... and no more will ever be created.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:07:21 PM

I see some famous poker players are being sponsored by breakout. How long is the sponsorship contract for? I ask because I want to know if that was a one time thing if if breakout will continue to sponsor them going forward.

Multi-year agreements are in place with all of our Brand Ambasadors

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:13:44 PM

At the current rate of the sale, more than 50% of all BRX in existence will be burned... and no more will ever be created.

hopefully the brk explodes so i can stake like mad  Shocked

and have a constant paycheck from brx

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
jt7382

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:25:57 PM

Can anyone please explain whats going on with the blockchain confirmations? In the past 6 hours I only got about 10 confirmations.

This is supposed to be 3456 confirmations in 12.3 days (for staking) according to OP so we should be getting well over 250+ confirmations per day.

At this rate, coins will take almost an entire month to mature as opposed to the 12.3 days mentioned in the OP.

Can anyone shed some light on this glaring issue?

SIS isn't monetized and with no wallet transfers fee savaging is nil so there is no motivation for PoW miners, most BRX is cold and not staking so PoS is barely moving the chain. Get SIS on an exchange and these problems will disappear.

Thanks for the info.

But I feel that this should be more common knowledge, (maybe an update on the OP or something) saying that the current blockchain wont mature your coins for staking in 12.3 days.

I bought some BRX otc and have been staking for about 2 days and I have only 195 confirmations as of right now and I have only gotten about 10 confirmations in the past 6 hours.

It will literally take all month to get coins to mature, then who knows how long to hit PoS blocks.

OP should be updated coz at the current state of the blockchain, 12.3 days for maturity is very much misleading.

Stake maturity is very clearly stated as 3456 confirmations. We have updated it to say "about 12.3 days".

Once the network is a little older, PoS block blocks will come more regularly.

That's understood, but for the sake of further clarity its good to let potential investors know that CURRENTLY it will literally take 'about' 30 days for 3456 confirmations. Someone will read the OP assume that they'll hit maturity in about 2 weeks based on 'about 12.3 days' when the truth atm is it will take 'about a month'. Once everything is more stabilized (who knows when really), 'about 12.3 days' for 3456 will be more accurate.

Let this serve as a warning for those wanting to buy BRK over-the-counter, you're not really going to get as much of a 'head start' as you think as confirmations are slow as hell right now.

So I'm a noob when it comes to staking. I have my wallet with BRX unlocked and running. Am I staking now? Is there a way to verify I've done it correctly and I just need to wait?
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:04:18 PM

Can anyone please explain whats going on with the blockchain confirmations? In the past 6 hours I only got about 10 confirmations.

This is supposed to be 3456 confirmations in 12.3 days (for staking) according to OP so we should be getting well over 250+ confirmations per day.

At this rate, coins will take almost an entire month to mature as opposed to the 12.3 days mentioned in the OP.

SIS isn't monetized and with no wallet transfers fee savaging is nil so there is no motivation for PoW miners, most BRX is cold and not staking so PoS is barely moving the chain. Get SIS on an exchange and these problems will disappear.

Thanks for the info.

But I feel that this should be more common knowledge, (maybe an update on the OP or something) saying that the current blockchain wont mature your coins for staking in 12.3 days.

I bought some BRX otc and have been staking for about 2 days and I have only 195 confirmations as of right now and I have only gotten about 10 confirmations in the past 6 hours.

It will literally take all month to get coins to mature, then who knows how long to hit PoS blocks.

OP should be updated coz at the current state of the blockchain, 12.3 days for maturity is very much misleading.

Stake maturity is very clearly stated as 3456 confirmations. We have updated it to say "about 12.3 days".

That's understood, but for the sake of further clarity its good to let potential investors know that CURRENTLY it will literally take 'about' 30 days for 3456 confirmations. Someone will read the OP assume that they'll hit maturity in about 2 weeks based on 'about 12.3 days' when the truth atm is it will take 'about a month'. Once everything is more stabilized (who knows when really), 'about 12.3 days' for 3456 will be more accurate.

Let this serve as a warning for those wanting to buy BRK over-the-counter, you're not really going to get as much of a 'head start' as you think as confirmations are slow as hell right now.

So I'm a noob when it comes to staking. I have my wallet with BRX unlocked and running. Am I staking now? Is there a way to verify I've done it correctly and I just need to wait?

No you're not staking until your BRX coins are mature. BRX hits maturity at 3456 confirmations which is SUPPOSED to take 12.3 days but the blockchain has been reaaalllllly slow (im averaging about ~120 confirmations per DAY) so its going to take about a month to reach maturity...once BRX will hit maturity THEN you will begin staking.

Yeah sucks i know, its gona take a long time. Just wait.

We are all stardust.
Dingleberry

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:44:11 PM

Selling the beautiful 2 of clubs deck card! Accepting offers from 0.6 BTC onward with a buy now price of 1.2 1 BTC. PM your offers please Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/Gp97sQz.jpg

Card still for sale! Lowering the buy now price to 1 BTC, currently have a 0.6 bid.
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:21:28 AM

I would love to see an update on the BRK free roll spreadsheet
jt7382

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:54:46 AM

Thanks for the info.

No you're not staking until your BRX coins are mature. BRX hits maturity at 3456 confirmations which is SUPPOSED to take 12.3 days but the blockchain has been reaaalllllly slow (im averaging about ~120 confirmations per DAY) so its going to take about a month to reach maturity...once BRX will hit maturity THEN you will begin staking.

That's fine, thanks for the explanation. Where are you checking the confirmations, just on the transactions tab? I imported mine on 6/12 and it actually says I have 4877 confirmations there.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:39:43 AM

Thanks for the info.

That's fine, thanks for the explanation. Where are you checking the confirmations, just on the transactions tab? I imported mine on 6/12 and it actually says I have 4877 confirmations there.

That's how I check mine
jt7382

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:25:31 AM

That's how I check mine

So am I just waiting for something in particular or should I be getting coins occasionally now? Have had it open and unlocked for over a week and nothing.
jt7382

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:28:29 AM

That's how I check mine

So am I just waiting for something in particular or should I be getting coins occasionally now? Have had it open and unlocked for over a week and nothing.

Okay. I see the lightning bolt in the wallet tells me that I'm staking - I guess that's the confirmation I was looking for. Just gotta be patient I guess. Thanks!
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:21:56 AM

How is Breakout rewarding for participation?

http://breakoutjournal.com/rewarding-participation/

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:41:00 PM

I need learn more about poker to start in this brk tournament. Anyone hás a sugestion?

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:54:01 PM

I need learn more about poker to start in this brk tournament. Anyone hás a sugestion?

Google
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

download an app for your phone and that will teach you the basics Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:36:22 PM

BreakoutGaming Bittrex tournament starting in two hours and 30 mins.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:03:01 PM

BreakoutGaming Bittrex tournament starting in two hours and 30 mins.

Thanks Randy!  126 players so far!!

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Sunday, July 17, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 5,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 3 of Spadess from the DECK, 2nd wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on BittrexBill, BittrexRich & Other Special Guests!
Password: brkbittrex

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: