Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:39:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

will all the 33.5 million coins be sold on ICO? and what happend to lower bids who will not be sold coins?

I think .5 million coins are the dev fund so it must be either 33.5 million coins + the devs fund or just 33.5 million coins including the .5 million.
Maybe shogdite or phoenix can clear that up.

It could have been any clearer. 33mil are for sale and 0.5mil are the dev fund and not for sale during the ICO. What is not clear is what happens to my bid at the end of the sale when it finishes and it's in red. OP please can you answer?

I think a good thing would be those who are in the red in order all get moved to the highest bid and pay more for not staying on the ball. Guess you will let us know soon enough.

I don't think that would be good though because someone already has a bid (albeit super a super small one) on 0.1. Which means people who are not on the ball will be paying over $75 a coin. Which give a total market cap of 2.5125e9 yes, that's correct. My calculator cant even do 33 500 000 x 75$

I hope the dev will say today the plan for the red orders.

Can that 0.1 be removed no?  Yes I do to as it is a little confusing until dev gives update. It is coming along nicely so far though isn't it? Just a few days and it has raised 126btc! Bonuses still available so I'm sure we will see some more big investments.

No it cant be. Once an order is placeed it can only be moved to a higher satoshi value so it can stay on 0.1 or move higher.

Yes as I thought so that was a silly move by the dude who placed it then.
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:53:50 AM

will all the 33.5 million coins be sold on ICO? and what happend to lower bids who will not be sold coins?

I think .5 million coins are the dev fund so it must be either 33.5 million coins + the devs fund or just 33.5 million coins including the .5 million.

It could have been any clearer. 33mil are for sale and 0.5mil are the dev fund and not for sale during the ICO. What is not clear is what happens to my bid at the end of the sale when it finishes and it's in red. OP please can you answer?

I think a good thing would be those who are in the red in order all get moved to the highest bid and pay more for not staying on the ball. Guess you will let us know soon enough.

I don't think that would be good though because someone already has a bid (albeit super a super small one) on 0.1. Which means people who are not on the ball will be paying over $75 a coin. Which give a total market cap of 2.5125e9 yes, that's correct. My calculator cant even do 33 500 000 x 75$

I hope the dev will say today the plan for the red orders.

Can that 0.1 be removed no?  Yes I do to as it is a little confusing until dev gives update. It is coming along nicely so far though isn't it? Just a few days and it has raised 126btc! Bonuses still available so I'm sure we will see some more big investments.

No it cant be. Once an order is placeed it can only be moved to a higher satoshi value so it can stay on 0.1 or move higher.

Yes as I thought so that was a silly move by the dude who placed it then.

Silly yes. But the devs can not go ahead and put all the orders on the highest bid because that would be unfair. I hope the dev teams makes a statement on this today.
umair01

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:03:39 AM

Cant you read?
33.5 million coins total!
0.5 million coins for the dev fund!
Its very easy!

Do not have to be mean to me. Sometimes its confusing.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:08:04 AM

that was my early question too! what happens to lower bids who will not get any LIT coin, they will loose bitcoin or just they have to buy after at market price??
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:37:12 AM

that was my early question too! what happens to lower bids who will not get any LIT coin, they will loose bitcoin or just they have to buy after at market price??

I also am looking for clarification in this. We invested with my wife and we have in the black order books and she checks it every few hours. I will try to get the Chinese translation completed by tonight, we were awaiting the text file but maybe the DEVS are very busy today so will try finish best I can with the images.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:51:44 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 11:08:37 AM by davide72

also i would like to understand, on the ico exchange all the black bet will get the LIR coin the red one no! is this correct, das make any sense what i say?
umair01

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:05:00 AM

also i would like to understand, on the ico exchange all the black bet will get the LIT coin the red one no! is this correct, das make any sense what i say?

LIR not LIT.
Let it ride.
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:28:17 AM

The dao failed.  Shocked
http://www.coindesk.com/the-dao-is-closing-down/

I hold many eth but only a few dao. It seemed to crazy for me to have invested a lot into it. A leaderless org on the blockchain,  Huh How could that work I thought to myself.
Anyway. It was a beautiful try but it failed miserably.

This does teach us something though. Only invest in coins or projects with know devs who are in control of the project. Enough with the brand new accounts starting coins and projects or leaderless blockchain based org's. Enough is enough!

Thank god this project has a hero and legendary member on the team. I feel much safer investing into this then the dao anyday.

RIP DAO.
umair01

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:42:53 AM

Cant you read?
33.5 million coins total!
0.5 million coins for the dev fund!
Its very easy!

I read very good. and I'm sure so can itradechips.
No use to scream at us or insult us. Thank you.
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:19:04 PM

i love ICO, will put a little investment  Smiley
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

I'm never like this with a project or investment I'm in, but I keep thinking about it and getting a excited for its future. Still over 2 weeks away until the real work begins. There is a nice following here that is building with the bankroll which is just as important imo

I arrived just after the biggest bonus but i too have good vibes for the future of LIR.

You are right about the following building and how improtant that is,, the community is everything.

The ICO will be a mega success at this rate and will benefit all investors big and small, i am small to medium fish but i will help out if needed.

Do you actually gamble like dice etc or you just see the potential?

umair01

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:28:09 PM

I'm never like this with a project or investment I'm in, but I keep thinking about it and getting a excited for its future. Still over 2 weeks away until the real work begins. There is a nice following here that is building with the bankroll which is just as important imo

I arrived just after the biggest bonus but i too have good vibes for the future of LIR.

You are right about the following building and how improtant that is,, the community is everything.

The ICO will be a mega success at this rate and will benefit all investors big and small, i am small to medium fish but i will help out if needed.

I gamble on dice site every day. I try to use less then 0.1 btc so I am a very small fish when I gamble.
My favorite dice sites.
Coinroll
Bet king
and Rollin

Do you use any?
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:39:42 PM

I gamble on dice site every day. I try to use less then 0.1 btc so I am a very small fish when I gamble.
My favorite dice sites.
Coinroll
Bet king
and Rollin

Do you use any?

You will be an important part of this community then with your imput because of your experience knowing what you want from a dice site etc. When i first started with bitcoin i played a lot of dice and tbh i still do but just not as much as i once did. As long as you can keep it to the 0.1btc then you are doing it right?

Me, i used to keep depositing and many times i did win a nice amount but i wish i would have the discipline to only play with a set amount. Nowadays like you i keep to a budget.

My favorites were

BetKing 

JustDice

& FastDice because of the speed of spins.

Have you ever won a big amount from your 0.1 ish starts?

umair01

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

My favorite dice sites.
Coinroll
Bet king
and Rollin

Do you use any?

You will be an important part of this community then with your imput because of your experience knowing what you want from a dice site etc. When i first started with bitcoin i played a lot of dice and tbh i still do but just not as much as i once did. As long as you can keep it to the 0.1btc then you are doing it right?

Me, i used to keep depositing and many times i did win a nice amount but i wish i would have the discipline to only play with a set amount. Nowadays like you i keep to a budget.

My favorites were

BetKing 

JustDice

& FastDice because of the speed of spins.

Have you ever won a big amount from your 0.1 ish starts?

I have had some big wins but that was before I put in place a strict 0.1btc limit. I used to gamble quite a lot and even had rolls of 1+ btc but I also lost quite a bit which forced me to tighten up and only gamble what I can afford to lose.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:24:10 PM

The dao failed.  Shocked
http://www.coindesk.com/the-dao-is-closing-down/

I hold many eth but only a few dao. It seemed to crazy for me to have invested a lot into it. A leaderless org on the blockchain,  Huh How could that work I thought to myself.
Anyway. It was a beautiful try but it failed miserably.

This does teach us something though. Only invest in coins or projects with know devs who are in control of the project. Enough with the brand new accounts starting coins and projects or leaderless blockchain based org's. Enough is enough!

Thank god this project has a hero and legendary member on the team. I feel much safer investing into this then the dao anyday.

RIP DAO.

I also have learnt from painful experience. Even now when i want to invest, i also have to look not just at the team members but also the potential of the projects. I have invested in popular projects that are backed up by high rep people but the project ended up in disappointment. However, we learnt from our mistakes and it has make me wiser in allocating my investment.
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:30:11 PM

Good luck to the team i will be watching to see more developments.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:25:18 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 02:37:34 PM by qiwoman2

My buy order is currently here in the black: 0.00000229   34320.83842794   0.07859472   118.21490441
Does that mean if it stays in the black I will receive my tokens at that price? I did up the price a bit because I was getting to near the red part.   Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:40:05 PM

HongKong finds another project to back, this is one I keep very close eye on.
Big many players will play dice site that has bonuses to fill pockets.
Fill pockets and be happy is good plan for me.
BlueTemplar

Activity: 164

Gone for a minute now back again

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:06:40 PM

My buy order is currently here in the black: 0.00000229   34320.83842794   0.07859472   118.21490441
Does that mean if it stays in the black I will receive my tokens at that price? I did up the price a bit because I was getting to near the red part.   Grin Grin

Yes that is right the way you described. Bare in mind there is still around 2 weeks to go and there will likely be more investors rising the red bracket but you got in early enough so you will be ok.
I think in the next update they should address what happens if order stays in red because man of us don't understand.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:44:16 PM

Yes that is right the way you described. Bare in mind there is still around 2 weeks to go and there will likely be more investors rising the red bracket but you got in early enough so you will be ok.
I think in the next update they should address what happens if order stays in red because man of us don't understand.

I woke up expecting there to be an update  Cry there are many good questions currently right now on the table
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: