Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:49:45 AM

I'm sorry for my ignorance,but can anyone please explain to me what stands for "black" and "red" as I am new and can't find the time to read all the pages of this thread?

Orders in the black are safe and will get filled at that rate, orders still in the red at the end of the sale will be pushed up by the devs and then you're not going to get the best rate possible. In other words, play the game right and win, play the game wrong and lose.
Either way all btc deposited will be used to purchase LIR but do you really want the devs deciding how much you pay. I don't think so.

I only see black buy orders in the order book... Where are the red ones?
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:57:30 AM

I'm sorry for my ignorance,but can anyone please explain to me what stands for "black" and "red" as I am new and can't find the time to read all the pages of this thread?

Orders in the black are safe and will get filled at that rate, orders still in the red at the end of the sale will be pushed up by the devs and then you're not going to get the best rate possible. In other words, play the game right and win, play the game wrong and lose.
Either way all btc deposited will be used to purchase LIR but do you really want the devs deciding how much you pay. I don't think so.

Try scrolling down? o_o
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

Try scrolling down? o_o

I've scrolled,but I think I was doing that too fast and didn't saw them.. Roll Eyes Anyway,thanks!
patronis

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:28:14 AM

Try scrolling down? o_o

I've scrolled,but I think I was doing that too fast and didn't saw them.. Roll Eyes Anyway,thanks!

Lol, no problem. I'm starting to wonder if a bunch of people are going to end up leaving their orders down there with how it's looking or they didn't know about the red black system.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:35:00 AM

I want to weigh in on the bonus:  I invest in a lot of the big ICO's and I am a bag holder and not a guy that dumps.  I expect teams to do what they promote (although they seem to all over promise and under deliver).
I invested 40 BTC in Waves, 10 BTC in Rise and about 20 BTC in LISK.

I would like to invest in this as well but am apprehensive because of the big bonuses given out which typically means more dumping.  If you do decide to offer bonuses again please let me know and I will make a sizable investment but as it stands I will probably not since a 20 and 30% bonus to early investors means I am essentially giving away 20-30% of my BTC as many will dump the bonus for a return of investment.

If you choose not to I understand but thanks for the consideration.

As a side note, any bonus offered now should come from the DEV Fund as to not screw the early investors
Excuse me if this seems like an obvious question but how does paying from the dev fund not screw early investors? Wouldn't this be even worse because that's more coins in circulation = more to dump?

I did not make that statement, my comments are referring to the fact that I personlly will not buy in without a Bonus because I am at a disadvantage to those that did invest early.  Those 30% bonuses etc will likely be dumped (as well as sig bounties etc).  WHat that does is give me a loss before release because I cannot bonus.

Example
Person X invested 10 BTC on day 1 and gets 100,000 tokens plus 30,000 bonus for 130,000
I invest 10 BTC on A non bonus day and get 100,000 tokens

If only 2 people invested then and the token count is 230,000 and 20 BTC invested then the price/token is: 8696 sats/token

The market cap is 20 BTC
I have 8.69 BTC worth of tokens
Person X has 11.31 BTC worth of tokens

Now the price is 8696 sats and it would need to go up to 10,000 sats for me just to break even, essentially I have lost over 13% of my money before it hits an exchange

I do not invest if I know I will be upside down even before the release.  Shit I might as well go and hand out 1.31 BTC or $856 to the guys that bought on the first day.

Not to mention if Person X dumps the 30,000 bonus and sends the price lower I will lose even more.  

You think it is harmful to you when in reality it is harmful to anyone that invest from this point forward.  Lastly, more Bitcoin invested in the project results in higher value of each LIR.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:08:45 AM

I want to weigh in on the bonus:  I invest in a lot of the big ICO's and I am a bag holder and not a guy that dumps.  I expect teams to do what they promote (although they seem to all over promise and under deliver).

I would like to invest in this as well but am apprehensive because of the big bonuses given out which typically means more dumping.  If you do decide to offer bonuses again please let me know and I will make a sizable investment but as it stands I will probably not since a 20 and 30% bonus to early investors means I am essentially giving away 20-30% of my BTC as many will dump the bonus for a return of investment.

As a side note, any bonus offered now should come from the DEV Fund as to not screw the early investors
Excuse me if this seems like an obvious question but how does paying from the dev fund not screw early investors? Wouldn't this be even worse because that's more coins in circulation = more to dump?

I did not make that statement, my comments are referring to the fact that I personlly will not buy in without a Bonus because I am at a disadvantage to those that did invest early.  Those 30% bonuses etc will likely be dumped (as well as sig bounties etc).  WHat that does is give me a loss before release because I cannot bonus.

Example
Person X invested 10 BTC on day 1 and gets 100,000 tokens plus 30,000 bonus for 130,000

If only 2 people invested then and the token count is 230,000 and 20 BTC invested then the price/token is: 8696 sats/token

The market cap is 20 BTC

Now the price is 8696 sats and it would need to go up to 10,000 sats for me just to break even, essentially I have lost over 13% of my money before it hits an exchange

I do not invest if I know I will be upside down even before the release.  Shit I might as well go and hand out 1.31 BTC or $856 to the guys that bought on the first day.

Not to mention if Person X dumps the 30,000 bonus and sends the price lower I will lose even more.  

You think it is harmful to you when in reality it is harmful to anyone that invest from this point forward.  Lastly, more Bitcoin invested in the project results in higher value of each LIR.

what is your message to dev team? please make me a bonus otherwise i will not invest on your coin? So the people did invest like me on early stage get same like you? is this your message to dev?
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:08:56 AM

No problem.  I just did not know about the ICO until a day or two ago.  I would like to invest but currently it would be a bad investment.  No big deal if there is no bonus from this point, I understand people's arguments and will just wait for the next ICO.  There is no shortage of them.  If it is decided to bonus late buyers I will definitely put in 10-20 BTC.

Cheers and good luck guys
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:12:11 AM

No problem.  I just did not know about the ICO until a day or two ago.  I would like to invest but currently it would be a bad investment.  No big deal if there is no bonus from this point, I understand people's arguments and will just wait for the next ICO.  There is no shortage of them.  If it is decided to bonus late buyers I will definitely put in 10-20 BTC.

ohh yes why not 100 or 200 btc is better!
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:12:26 AM

Example

The market cap is 20 BTC

what is your message to dev team? please make me a bonus otherwise i will not invest on your coin? So the people did invest like me on early stage get same like you? is this your message to dev?

No sir, my message to the Devs is the first post in this series of posts.  The next post is just an explanation to the guy that asked me a question about it.

Here is my message to the Devs from above

Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:13:41 AM

I do see you are angry, not sure why as I just made a very simple post since the Devs asked people what they thought. 
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:30:18 AM

I do see you are angry, not sure why as I just made a very simple post since the Devs asked people what they thought. 

i am angry about people like you think with money(or BTC )can make anything and you are smart enough to know what i say!
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:48:00 AM

i am angry about people like you think with money(or BTC )can make anything and you are smart enough to know what i say!

OK, there are 3 things I am 100% sure about:

1 - You are a Bounty Hunter - I looked at your post history and it is pathetic - you want freebies to dump.

2 - Most Bounty Hunters invest very little and are HOPING for a big payday:  Take my advice, you will end up broke if you continue on that path.  Make some solid investments and stick with them.  Some will pan out and others will not but in the end you will have more than you started with.

3 - You will not take the above advice and will continue to panhandle and beg for freebies and will end up with less than you already have, and will look like an asshole doing it.
patronis

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:54:55 AM

1 - You are a Bounty Hunter - I looked at your post history and it is pathetic - you want freebies to dump.

2 - Most Bounty Hunters invest very little and are HOPING for a big payday:  Take my advice, you will end up broke if you continue on that path.  Make some solid investments and stick with them.  Some will pan out and others will not but in the end you will have more than you started with.

3 - You will not take the above advice and will continue to panhandle and beg for freebies and will end up with less than you already have, and will look like an asshole doing it.

Couldn't agree more with the investing part. I think smart investing is one of the best ways to grow your Bitcoin.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:03:50 AM

this is the thread and no matter what you think about me! i do invest what i can!
I did invest on this coin early and got rewarded to make my deposit early!
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:14:26 AM

many people did invest lot bitcoin last day on both waves, lisk and rise but no one of this project did open new bonus  deposit for the latest investor,
this is called respect for all investor did invest at very early stage and trusted the project very early! 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:33:48 AM

If there is a bonus I will notify you in a pm if you are not around on the thread, just in case. I think we all must be civil here and respectful of everyone's opinions.. We are a community and we must all be polite but I say that because I am a woman and hate arguments lol. I do hope you pop in and invest and let it ride, but yes you must do so on the terms you feel comfortable with.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

many people did invest lot bitcoin last day on both waves, lisk and rise but no one of this project did open new bonus  deposit for the latest investor,
this is called respect for all investor did invest at very early stage and trusted the project very early! 

Let it ride my Bro.. we sometimes get too emotional on the threads..  Smiley Smiley You and all of us here provide value and that's what counts so we are all a family here, big or small investors we are all here to make a living or take a profit. Times are hard now in our world so we must all band together under the banner of Crypto..
Fiat and the bog global agenda has stuffed us all up, so now is time to unite..  Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:40:50 AM

Let it ride my Bro.. we sometimes get too emotional on the threads..  Smiley Smiley You and all of us here provide value and that's what counts so we are all a family here, big or small investors we are all here to make a living or take a profit. Times are hard now in our world so we must all band together under the banner of Crypto..
Fiat and the bog global agenda has stuffed us all up, so now is time to unite..  Smiley Smiley

yes but please with respect to this users that trusted this project  on early stage ! Hope dev team will consider this!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:53:44 AM

yes but please with respect to this users that trusted this project  on early stage ! Hope dev team will consider this!

We all all be fine in the end.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:27:01 PM

No problem.  I just did not know about the ICO until a day or two ago.  I would like to invest but currently it would be a bad investment.  No big deal if there is no bonus from this point, I understand people's arguments and will just wait for the next ICO.  There is no shortage of them.  If it is decided to bonus late buyers I will definitely put in 10-20 BTC.

I am wondering if you can educate me on 'Make some solid investments and stick with them.' How do you define solid investments? Cause as what you have said, there is endless new investments coming out every now and then. So how do you filter them and choose the better one to invest in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: