Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:20:43 PM

Im glad to help promotion this coin. Nice work guys, keep doing this great job!

I found this from the signature campaign and wanted to join but missed it as it was full and in a lot of demand. I still brought in at the sale though and have to agree with you they are doing a great job so far with building and keeping everyone updated. This will be very successful project and I am glad to be part of it so early on.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:25:01 PM

Guys , What do you think about my new wallet for LIR

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:40:36 PM

i am waiting yobit to buy some LIR, hope i will get some at ico price!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:56:34 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 12:50:16 AM by OSMIUMCOIN

OR this version add Extra Buttons to wallet
homepage
bitcointalk
exchange
explorer

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:23:26 AM

Just a curious question. When will the investment option start to open in the site?? Or is it only valid through email?
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:31:58 AM

when do i get the twitter reward?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:34:30 AM

Hello,

We have now enabled BTC deposits/withdrawals. This means you will be able to withdraw any BTC won in the bonus game which we have now released! You are now also able to withdraw any referral BTC you may have accumulated during the initial sale.

For the bonus game there will be a link at the top called "Bonus Game" (where "Exchange" use to be). Only those who invested in the initial sale can participate in this bonus game and you can only play once. Optionally, generate a client seed until you are satisfied (one automatically will be generated if you don't) and then test you luck on a 50-50 roll of choosing if the number you roll will be above or below 50. You can verify your results by clicking the "Verify Dice Roll Results" button, however as all provably fair sites work the server seed being used for today will not be released until tomorrow. Instead, we offer you the server seed hash to verify we did not change the server hash and therefore did not cheat.

We have also enabled deposits for LIR, which means if you withdrew LIR from the site previously, you can now redeposit it. Now that LIR deposits/withdrawals are enabled, tomorrow we will be looking to add a page which allows you to opt into the dividend program. More information to come on this in tomorrows update.

After discussing it with the team, we have concluded we are not an exchange and will be removing this functionality from site. Please utilize external exchanges for trading once we are listed there. We thank you for understanding.

If you are interested in helping beta test, we are still recruiting! Contact shogdite@letitri.de to join our beta testing team!

We are still in the process of getting some new signatures ready to continue our signature campaign, here are some that are currently in the works.

Which one one do you like the best so far?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:45:17 AM

Hello,

We have now enabled BTC deposits/withdrawals. This means you will be able to withdraw any BTC won in the bonus game which we have now released! You are now also able to withdraw any referral BTC you may have accumulated during the initial sale.

For the bonus game there will be a link at the top called "Bonus Game" (where "Exchange" use to be). Only those who invested in the initial sale can participate in this bonus game and you can only play once. Optionally, generate a client seed until you are satisfied (one automatically will be generated if you don't) and then test you luck on a 50-50 roll of choosing if the number you roll will be above or below 50. You can verify your results by clicking the "Verify Dice Roll Results" button, however as all provably fair sites work the server seed being used for today will not be released until tomorrow. Instead, we offer you the server seed hash to verify we did not change the server hash and therefore did not cheat.

We have also enabled deposits for LIR, which means if you withdrew LIR from the site previously, you can now redeposit it. Now that LIR deposits/withdrawals are enabled, tomorrow we will be looking to add a page which allows you to opt into the dividend program. More information to come on this in tomorrows update.

After discussing it with the team, we have concluded we are not an exchange and will be removing this functionality from site. Please utilize external exchanges for trading once we are listed there. We thank you for understanding.

If you are interested in helping beta test, we are still recruiting! Contact shogdite@letitri.de to join our beta testing team!

We are still in the process of getting some new signatures ready to continue our signature campaign, here are some that are currently in the works.

Well i think i like the first one its more appealing in the eye and the dice symbol is existing and thats represent let it ride  as the ANN stated.

Btw Phoenix does it possible for your campaign that to pays i bitcoins to be fair because hero and legendary are been payed with btc but lower ranks are payed by LIR.

Because if they are been payed by Lir they can be the number 1 dumper of this coin and maybe it can affect its price what do you think???

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:51:57 AM

I'm willing to sell some LIR at 5000 sats each with escrow pm me.

I'll buy more at 1300 sat if you're interested.

lol i am 5000 sat firm.

I'll buy at 1350.
]
you think that you can buy at this price??? 98% of the coin supply was stored in one LIR address and the other 2% is owned by the small investor like me, in my opinion this coin will be rised to more then 2mbtc and dumped soon,  prudence when you trade it.

that one address holding all the funds is the ICO address u idiot lol that's where we are all withdrawing our funds from... shouldn't that be obvious??
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:06:02 AM

Hello,

Rolled and lost too. Is this rigged? Im not 100% sure on how this fair stuff works but tomorrow I can check to make sure I was not cheated I just dont know how to check.
any advice?

Well I just won so I don't think its rigged.
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:10:50 AM

I am curious why you are allowing BTC deposits if the site is about LIR. If betting is accepted in BTC what is the purpose of LIR? Wouldn't allowing BTC betting just kill the value of the coin?
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:16:24 AM

BTC withdraw fees are 0.001 I think that is a little high, no?
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:51:00 AM

I am curious why you are allowing BTC deposits if the site is about LIR. If betting is accepted in BTC what is the purpose of LIR? Wouldn't allowing BTC betting just kill the value of the coin?

Lir is a token to get paid from the LetItRide site. The dice game will be for btc from my understanding.

I am not trying to start a FUD fire but if the dice game is BTC betting where does LIR get its value from?
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:07:42 AM

Lir is a token to get paid from the LetItRide site. The dice game will be for btc from my understanding.

I am not trying to start a FUD fire but if the dice game is BTC betting where does LIR get its value from?

Read buyback clause and dividends section on op.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:38:55 AM

lol i am 5000 sat firm.

thats a little much dont ya think.

No forgot to move my buy orders up so my buy in was quite high compared to everyone else's. 5k sat would be perfect sell for me to be in profit.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:48:08 AM

Hello,

I think the middle one is one of the nicest signature I've ever seen on theses forums. You should pick that one.

▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:49:01 AM

lol i am 5000 sat firm.

thats a little much dont ya think.

No forgot to move my buy orders up so my buy in was quite high compared to everyone else's. 5k sat would be perfect sell for me to be in profit.

LoL. You mean to double up on?  Grin

▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:04:49 AM

Smiley
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:02:55 AM

Selling LIR Coin at 2500 sats min. offer, Escrow can be used not a problem with me, or you can go first, Please read, no time for scamming and no time for bargaining. Pm me. Thanks.
-cheers-
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:21:56 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 07:46:19 AM by ostrogoto2012

i can sell my LIR at 2450 any one interested sent me PM

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: