Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:01:58 PM

Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

Nicolas Dorier confirming he will be working on the Stratis Bitcoin full node implemention.

How much would be bare minimum or enough for you to work ?

Not too sure what is the figure Nicolas is looking for, but from what I understand, Krushang did mention that the STRATIS team is looking to raise at least 1000 BTC during this ICO, if that target isn't met, all funds will be refunded.

So if the target isn't met there will be no Stratis platform? Then how will bounties also be paid if the platform doesn't happen? I do hope it all works well because this looks very good to me compared to a lot of other coins out there.

That is correct. If the target is not met all investors will be refunded. The bounties will not be paid as investors will be refunded.

So we will not get paid for our work if target is not met? I wasn't told this before I started working and I am unemployed. Thank you for letting me know, I will need to look for other work in case then as I need to look after my family. Rent and bills will not wait.

Wait, wait, what work are you talking about? You actually relied on social bounties & translation to pay rent and bills? Not exactly the best career choice. I would think working at Macdonalds would be better. Honestly, social bounties & translations are a nice bonus that one can do during his/her own free time, not like a full time career option.

Exactly.  I think he's just exaggerating in hope of receiving his bounties even if the 1000btc is not met.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:08:07 PM

Wait, wait, what work are you talking about? You actually relied on social bounties & translation to pay rent and bills? Not exactly the best career choice. I would think working at Macdonalds would be better. Honestly, social bounties & translations are a nice bonus that one can do during his/her own free time, not like a full time career option.

No, nobody is that stupid.  Even if you are doing translations there is very little work involved, it is basically free money for doing stuff which you would do anyway if you were supporting the coin.  This BS about it being a job is just total nonsense that has been bandied about on all ICOs with bounties to make people feel sorry for them if they don't receive them or if the project is not a success. 

I think future ICOs should just ditch the bounties completely - they are too easy to scam and they basically devalue the end product.  If people really want to reward people for making a contribution give them a percentage bonus on top of what they have ALREADY invested in the ICO and leave it at that.

I agree man.  Reward the investors since we will hold onto our Stratis.  Qiman will just dump his Stratis to pay rent.  Not even sure why the translations are worth that much.  You can just hire someone on Fiverr for $5 and I'm sure they will do a better job. 
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

I agree man.  Reward the investors since we will hold onto our Stratis.  Qiman will just dump his Stratis to pay rent.  Not even sure why the translations are worth that much.  You can just hire someone on Fiverr for $5 and I'm sure they will do a better job. 

It is just a case of fucking over real investors for the sake of a few mouse clicks and google translate which amounts to pretty much zero work. 

Since we are stuck with bounties in this case I would urge all people who have actually put BTC into the ICO to make sure that they sign up for ALL the bounties which they can

Do this even if the amounts gained seem inconsequential compared to the amount you have put in to the ICO as you will be enhancing the value of your entire investment by reducing the amount in the hands of freeloaders, bounty scroungers and the scammers who game the system. 

These are the people most likely to dump at any price since they have no actual financial investment so can essentially profit at any price.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:48:18 PM

It is just a case of fucking over real investors for the sake of a few mouse clicks and google translate which amounts to pretty much zero work. 

Since we are stuck with bounties in this case I would urge all people who have actually put BTC into the ICO to make sure that they sign up for ALL the bounties which they can

Do this even if the amounts gained seem inconsequential compared to the amount you have put in to the ICO as you will be enhancing the value of your entire investment by reducing the amount in the hands of freeloaders, bounty scroungers and the scammers who game the system. 

These are the people most likely to dump at any price since they have no actual financial investment so can essentially profit at any price.
My wife has invested in the ICO and actually I DON'T use google translate. I also translated the whole Stratis website and I am a professional translator. I don't cheat. So if you believe people should NOT be rewarded for their time and they should WORK for free so investors could make their profits only then YES it is WRONG for me to WASTE my time to make all of you richer. I was earning 25 USD an hour for translation work in Canada and the U.S so my time IS valuable, whether you don't think it so is your problem. I will NOT be posting any longer on this thread. I worked for three days solid on all the translation work for STRATIS, if that amounts to JUST A FEW MOUSE CLICKS AND GOOGLE TRANSLATE, then you can do the job next time instead. OVER AND OUT!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:56:07 PM

It would also be much better if dev only allowed investors to claim bounties.  It would eliminate the ones that are just here for freebies and waiting to dump.  The thread will be much better when Stratis is launched and we will see less of the "where is my bounty? this is a scam". I agree that everyone especially investors should participate in all the bounties that apply to them.  This will help protect their investment.  Oh well, it is what it is.  We'll see what happens.  Good luck to the project.  
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

I agree man.  Reward the investors since we will hold onto our Stratis.  Qiman will just dump his Stratis to pay rent.  Not even sure why the translations are worth that much.  You can just hire someone on Fiverr for $5 and I'm sure they will do a better job.  

Since we are stuck with bounties in this case I would urge all people who have actually put BTC into the ICO to make sure that they sign up for ALL the bounties which they can.  

It would also be much better if dev only allowed investors to claim bounties.  It would eliminate the ones that are just here for freebies and waiting to dump.  The thread will be much better when Stratis is launched and we will see less of the "where is my bounty? this is a scam". I agree that everyone especially investors should participate in all the bounties that apply to them.  This will help protect their investment.  Oh well, it is what it is.  We'll see what happens.  Good luck to the project.  

Translating something is honest work guys and a service to each coin. It helps achieve a bigger community for the coin and greater adoption, and MUST be paid accordingly.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:05:58 PM

We DID invest and support this project and my Husband worked solid for 4 days straight translating the website, getting attacked like this just because investors are only looking out for their own interests and NOT looking out for people who have actually put WORK is an injustice in itself. Anyway he has just landed a proper job in a Forex company so I doubt after this he will bother unless he is asked for his services, like some other DEVS who have and have appreciated his work.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

My wife has invested in the ICO and actually I DON'T use google translate. I also translated the whole Stratis website and I am a professional translator. I don't cheat. So if you believe people should NOT be rewarded for their time and they should WORK for free so investors could make their profits only then YES it is WRONG for me to WASTE my time to make all of you richer. I was earning 25 USD an hour for translation work in Canada and the U.S so my time IS valuable, whether you don't think it so is your problem. I will NOT be posting any longer on this thread. I worked for three days solid on all the translation work for STRATIS, if that amounts to JUST A FEW MOUSE CLICKS AND GOOGLE TRANSLATE, then you can do the job next time instead. OVER AND OUT!

Really?  Then why are you so defensive?  

I am talking about people who use google translate not genuine translators - there are some who are churning out multiple useless translations purely for the bounty this way.  The problem is there is no way of knowing for sure how many people are doing fake translations using Google translate without someone to verify them properly.  

I wasn't accusing you of anything so the fact that you are so offended is an indication of your own insecurity.  

Further if it took you 3 days to translate a website then you shouldn't be doing the translation, anyone proficient in a language can probably do it in less than an hour (and that is being generous) given the tiny amounts of text on modern webpages.  

Go fuck off if you are so easily offended.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

Translating something is honest work guys and a service to each coin. It helps achieve a bigger community for the coin and greater adoption, and MUST be paid accordingly.

Not if you claim it took you 3 days, wait, now it's 4 days.  Total bollocks if you ask me.  It would be better to get professional translators and pay them out of the bitcoin that is collected rather than dealing with this kind of BS.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 04:12:38 PM

Not if you claim it took you 3 days, wait, now it's 4 days.  Total bollocks if you ask me.  It would be better to get professional translators and pay them out of the bitcoin that is collected rather than dealing with this kind of BS.

Even if its one hour its one hour. this is just dishonesty at its finest. A bounty was fixed at 20 translations for 5k each. not for the time it takes to complete. people were never told they are not getting payed if this project was dead in the water.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:16:06 PM

Not if you claim it took you 3 days, wait, now it's 4 days.  Total bollocks if you ask me.  It would be better to get professional translators and pay them out of the bitcoin that is collected rather than dealing with this kind of BS.

Even if its one hour its one hour. this is just dishonesty at its finest. people were never told they are not getting payed.

What dishonesty are you talking about? People will get their bounties as agreed.  I'm talking about future ICOs either removing them completely or replacing them with a percentage bonus - nothing dishonest about that if it's agreed from the beginning.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:22:22 PM

Even if its one hour its one hour. this is just dishonesty at its finest. A bounty was fixed at 20 translations for 5k each. not for the time it takes to complete. people were never told they are not getting payed if this project was dead in the water.

BTW he never translated just the OP, it was also the whole website and other little jobs, also you know the OP was all in pictures so it was very fiddly to work with as well, anyway l each to their own. My husband is pretty disgusted at the rudeness and foul language, he is 60 years old and a very decent man, he doesn't deserve to be trashed like this by some young kids who always think they know better. I wonder do they talk to their parents like that?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

It's simple. If the ICO is unsuccessful. How will you be paid Stratis tokens if their is no Stratis Network.

I strongly believe the target will be achieved.

It's a very exciting project with huge potential.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:28:09 PM

BTW he never translated just the OP, it was also the whole website and other little jobs, also you know the OP was all in pictures so it was very fiddly to work with as well, anyway l each to their own. My husband is pretty disgusted at the rudeness and foul language, he is 60 years old and a very decent man, he doesn't deserve to be trashed like this by some young kids who always think they know better. I wonder do they talk to their parents like that?

If he is 60 years old he should not be so easily offended.  I stick by what i said though.  If it took him 3 or 4 days like you say then he is not really suitable for doing the translation.  Also my original post was talking about people who game the system using Google translate not genuine translators.  Perhaps he should read what people say before being outraged.  As for foul language welcome to the internet.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 05:19:26 PM

If he is 60 years old he should not be so easily offended.  I stick by what i said though.  If it took him 3 or 4 days like you say then he is not really suitable for doing the translation.  Also my original post was talking about people who game the system using Google translate not genuine translators.  Perhaps he should read what people say before being outraged.  As for foul language welcome to the internet.

Thank you for getting in touch with me in PM, I appreciate that, please don't mind my Wife, we have been scammed so many times in the past that she gets apprehensive at any sign of nonpayment. Smiley. We do both wish Stratis success and good fortune for all investors and no bad feelings.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:20:32 PM

It was already said previously that the project would not go on if the threshold wasn't met. Since Krushang is very confident that the goal will be met, qiman should not be worried.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:27:46 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 06:24:48 PM by ChrisPop

This is not fair for the people who did the translations. If Stratis does not reach it's goal of 1000BTC raised,what happens to the time spent by Qiman and other people who took bounties?? Let's take this case: Qiman has translated both the site and the OP and I assure you that it does not take 1 hour Roll Eyes even for very experienced translators. I've made a fast research on the internet and on average translators can do around 2000-2500 words/day. And there are a lot of info to be translated both in the OP and on the site. Moreover he should have been warned that he may not get paid if the project doesn't have success.

I don't like when things like this happen. This is not professional at all! Beside this,I see people who are insulting him and his work. @Soul_eater_123 you said he shouldn't be so easily offended: There are many types of people,some will don't give a sh8t on what you say and some will feel insulted as after 30-40 years of work some "kid" comes and spits out preconceptions and rude words.
"As for foul language welcome to the internet." - WTF? Do you think that if you are on the internet you can "speak" how you want? That just shows how uneducated you are. I would expect that from a newbie,but from a hero member?

As a solution for the managers of this project if STRATIS doesn't meet it's goal: You should reward at least half of the bounties in form of bitcoin payment. If you don't,then... In my opinion you have a pretty lack of integrity and conscience as those people who completed the bounties wasted the most precious resource in life.

However,I hope Stratis will reach it's goal as I think it has a good plan,but a good plan is never enough. Hard work,perseverance,HONESTY and generosity  are needed. Good Luck,Stratis! Wink
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:47:23 PM

This is not fair for the people who did the translations. If Stratis does not reach it's goal of 1000BTC raised,what happens to the time spent by Qiman and other people who took bounties?? Let's take this case: Qiman has translated both the site and the OP and I assure you that it does not take 1 hour Roll Eyes even for very experienced translators. I've made a fast research on the internet and on average translators can do around 2000-2500 words/day. And there are a lot of info to be translated both in the OP and on the site. Moreover he should have been warned that he may not get paid if the project doesn't have success.

How can they pay if the project doesn't go ahead?  What do you want magic beans?

I don't like when things like this happen

Who is being the kid now?  You may not like it but that is life.  If that is the worst thing that has happened to you then you have not lived.

This is not professional at all! Beside this,I see people who are insulting him and his work. @Soul_eater_123 you said he shouldn't be so easily offended: There are many types of people,some will don't give a sh8t on what you say and some will feel insulted as after 30-40 years of work some "kid" comes and spits out preconceptions and rude words.
"As for foul language welcome to the internet." - WTF? Do you think that if on the internet you can "speak" how you want? That just shows how uneducated you are. I would expect that from a newbie,but from a hero member?

Professional? - I'm sorry this is not letters to the Financial Times.  If you want polite conversation go back to the 19th century.

Also I wasn't attacking him and I have already clarified that and apologised personally for any offence caused.  Either way it is none of your business.  If you are so outraged by what someone else says on the internet then you are the one who needs to get real, grow up and get an education.

Also, I can speak exactly the way I like. 

We have something called free speech here - go and learn about it or go back to whichever communist shit hole you came out of.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:05:45 PM

Quit crying guys.  You knew the rules of the game and decided to play.  If ICO does not reach 1000btc, no one will be paid.  You don't see me crying about "I clicked all those twitter likes and follows on the viral exchange and I will not be paid?" and "I became your signature whore for nothing"  lol  If you really want your bounties, dump more btc into the project until it hits 1000btc.  Simple as that.  Now stop crying me a river, you're no Justin Timberlake. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:22:54 PM

Well, it is BTC149 atm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: