Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:33:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890814 times)
capt.biggles

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

hi Fudler Coinbiz, we all know you don't like Stratis, so don't waste our time with your crap and stay away from this topic.
You are not worth to keep on coming here unless you have to say something that is worth reading.
So go to another topic where you write your crap down. Cya not!!!
marviner

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:28:33 AM

Oh really?  What an innocent question.  How naive.  You mean just like all the people who used to ask questions about coins on the Poloniex Trollbox, to build up hype?  If I go to Twitter and ask Vitalik if he ever wonders whether Microsoft will buy out Ethereum, and then he actually responds with a dreamy/egotistical comment, don't you think that's false marketing?  No professional organization would bring up some thing like that.  In a regulated market like the stock exchanges, such talk is actually very prone to investigations by the SEC, if not illegal.

Why?  Because it creates a presumption that the said entity has higher perceived value and falsifies the possibility of some sort of buyout, which there is no possibility of.  I would love to see the insider selling at the precise moment of that question/answer and this forum post.  Too bad the market data for that is hidden and easily covered up.  

If you had a crypto currency that was behind schedule on its roadmap, that had fallen over 75% in value (compared to the USD) in roughly a month of time, would you be busy fixing the problems or hyperbolizing false narratives and dreamy/egotistical comments on Slack?  Even then, I'd take Stratis far more seriously if Chris was responding to real concerns and questions, most of which get shutdown.  People are getting kicked out of Slack.  There's some BS about lots of spam, which is simply not true.  Chris can't handle the backlog of complaints and pressure from people who bought high, only see their money burn.  

If you bought Stratis at $10, good luck even breaking even in this lifetime.  Stratis was a very well-timed pump-n-dump, coordinated by a whale group (we all know who).  I don't know for a fact whether Chris is involved with the pump-n-dump whale group, but I can tell his methods of marketing and providing information are very sketchy.

Why would a lead/founder of a crypto asset give heads up that there will be a blog post?  Giving a heads up about 'news' is essentially a way of creating hype about news.  From what I have seen here and in Slack, Chris and the fanboys are too busy claiming "Stratis should be in the top 3" rather than explaining why it belongs in the Top 50.  Why does Stratis deserves so much credibility when it has essentially no actual users.  Where is the adoption?  Where are the businesses?  Stratis only has hype. 

I'm shocked that Chris of all people would make claims that Stratis will have a market cap of X amount, or that it should be whatever number spot in the top coin market lists.  That's the type of claim that should be reserved for speculators and investors, not the founder of the coin.  I have screenshots from Slack where he made these claims.  Founders should not be making speculative claims about their share price.  Again, this is an unregulated market, but any respectable coin separates themselves from price speculation and hype about their own asset.  And if they don't, it's proof of a pump-n-dump, in my opinion.

We are dealing here with a bit more sophisticated troll than usual garden variety of them. This guy makes false conclusions and tell straight out lies - and then tries to justify his point by attacking those conclusions and lies. It's a logical fallacy called a 'straw man'

As defined by wikipedia:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Just ignore such trolls.
marviner

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

Oh really?  What an innocent question.  How naive.  You mean just like all the people who used to ask questions about coins on the Poloniex Trollbox, to build up hype?  If I go to Twitter and ask Vitalik if he ever wonders whether Microsoft will buy out Ethereum, and then he actually responds with a dreamy/egotistical comment, don't you think that's false marketing?  No professional organization would bring up some thing like that.  In a regulated market like the stock exchanges, such talk is actually very prone to investigations by the SEC, if not illegal.

Why?  Because it creates a presumption that the said entity has higher perceived value and falsifies the possibility of some sort of buyout, which there is no possibility of.  I would love to see the insider selling at the precise moment of that question/answer and this forum post.  Too bad the market data for that is hidden and easily covered up.  

If you had a crypto currency that was behind schedule on its roadmap, that had fallen over 75% in value (compared to the USD) in roughly a month of time, would you be busy fixing the problems or hyperbolizing false narratives and dreamy/egotistical comments on Slack?  Even then, I'd take Stratis far more seriously if Chris was responding to real concerns and questions, most of which get shutdown.  People are getting kicked out of Slack.  There's some BS about lots of spam, which is simply not true.  Chris can't handle the backlog of complaints and pressure from people who bought high, only see their money burn.  

If you bought Stratis at $10, good luck even breaking even in this lifetime.  Stratis was a very well-timed pump-n-dump, coordinated by a whale group (we all know who).  I don't know for a fact whether Chris is involved with the pump-n-dump whale group, but I can tell his methods of marketing and providing information are very sketchy.

Why would a lead/founder of a crypto asset give heads up that there will be a blog post?  Giving a heads up about 'news' is essentially a way of creating hype about news.  From what I have seen here and in Slack, Chris and the fanboys are too busy claiming "Stratis should be in the top 3" rather than explaining why it belongs in the Top 50.  Why does Stratis deserves so much credibility when it has essentially no actual users.  Where is the adoption?  Where are the businesses?  Stratis only has hype.  

I'm shocked that Chris of all people would make claims that Stratis will have a market cap of X amount, or that it should be whatever number spot in the top coin market lists.  That's the type of claim that should be reserved for speculators and investors, not the founder of the coin.  I have screenshots from Slack where he made these claims.  Founders should not be making speculative claims about their share price.  Again, this is an unregulated market, but any respectable coin separates themselves from price speculation and hype about their own asset.  And if they don't, it's proof of a pump-n-dump, in my opinion.

We are dealing here with a bit more sophisticated troll than usual garden variety of them. This guy makes false conclusions and tell straight out lies - and then tries to justify his point by attacking those conclusions and lies. It's a logical fallacy called a 'straw man'

As defined by wikipedia:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Just ignore such trolls.

And they should listen to you?  28 posts mostly hyping Stratis, including your first post where all you do is profess your love about Stratis being Bitcoin 2.0?

Why should anyone invest in Stratis? Why would anyone should use stratis if business will be allowed to use the side chains? I just got some stratis, but started to think it was a big mistake...

My first post here...hello everybody Smiley

So, about Stratis...

Businesses will always use Stratis sidechains (or private chains), so that they cannot ever mess up the mainchain with shoddy smart contracts and crappy decentralized applications (That's by the way what happened with Ethereum few days ago).

All Stratis sidechains are fueled by Strat tokens. That's how businesses pay for the use of the Stratis blockchain service.
It's called BaaS - 'Blockchain as a service'. That is Stratis's business model in a nutshell.

Stratis provide very easy and fast way for companies to test, develop and implement customized sidechains for their particular needs.

So, Stratis is actually a platform. It has solved the problems what Bitcoin protocol and Ethereum has (scaling etc.) - and it has already implemented the best of the both of them. Stratis can also test, develop and implement new features without breaking everyone's business.
So it can evolve faster without politics getting in the way (which is a bit of a problem with Bitcoin - to say the least).

Someone said, that 'Stratis is future proof'. And I agree.
It's like a 'Bitcoin 2.0'

Yeah, that's a lot of credibility right there.  You can't respond to my comments so you make some personal attack about me being a dude with a straw.  Ok, cool story, but what about my comments regarding the founder making false speculation about a very highly positive outlook on Stratis asset prices?  In the stock market world, Chris, your dream lover would be in prison.  In the crypto world, these scammers flourish.  And let me again remind you that the price of Stratis is down roughly 75% in the past month, when you and all your buddies have been pushing unsuspecting investors to buy, while you are likely selling/dumping. 

So go on, make up stuff about me, directly, while you claim that I'm the one doing that, and yet you have zero response to anything I wrote.  

Ignored.
neurosploit

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

What a freaking joke.  This is more false hype.  No way in hell Microsoft would want to buy Stratis out.  Stratis is a joke in terms of competiton.  Yes it went up greatly since the ICO, but it's essentially comparable to Lisk in relation to Ethereum.  Trying to create market hype because of its leverage of C#/.NET.  Ethereum's Solidity already has compatibility with every language.  Same way you can build iOS apps without using XCode directly.

It's like me creating a fast food chain specifically designed for people who drive convertible cars, and then claim that McDonalds may want to buy me out. LOL.

Great way to get a little boost of the share price for a cash grab before it goes lower though.  I know people high up at Microsoft.  No one even knows what Stratis is - on the Azure team.  

Way to have your head so far up the clouds you're having trouble standing on your feet.  It's like an ugly fat woman claiming that even though she lost 50 beauty contests, it's only because she's too good and Miss America wants her to be #1, but she knows she's so good she won't even enter, because she's too good for them.  

Someone must be on their period like the bloodbath that is currently going on.  Chris simply answered a question that was asked directly to him.  He never said anything about Stratis is being bought.  

If you bought Stratis at $10, good luck even breaking even in this lifetime.  Stratis was a very well-timed pump-n-dump, coordinated by a whale group (we all know who).  I don't know for a fact whether Chris is involved with the pump-n-dump whale group, but I can tell his methods of marketing and providing information are very sketchy.

Why would a lead/founder of a crypto asset give heads up that there will be a blog post?  Giving a heads up about 'news' is essentially a way of creating hype about news.  From what I have seen here and in Slack, Chris and the fanboys are too busy claiming "Stratis should be in the top 3" rather than explaining why it belongs in the Top 50.  Why does Stratis deserves so much credibility when it has essentially no actual users.  Where is the adoption?  Where are the businesses?  Stratis only has hype. 

I'm shocked that Chris of all people would make claims that Stratis will have a market cap of X amount, or that it should be whatever number spot in the top coin market lists.  That's the type of claim that should be reserved for speculators and investors, not the founder of the coin.  I have screenshots from Slack where he made these claims.  Founders should not be making speculative claims about their share price.  Again, this is an unregulated market, but any respectable coin separates themselves from price speculation and hype about their own asset.  And if they don't, it's proof of a pump-n-dump, in my opinion.

Chris never even mentioned anything about hoping or expected to be bought out by microsoft. I don't know where that bullshit came from.
Did the team ask this coin to fly to 10 dollars? I surely haven't seen it. Maybe the slack community group wanted it but the team was neutral as hell in that discussion. So it must be the same group of whales that pumped all other coins and meaningless ICO's in the top 100 since last april.
The altcoin  market is so easily manipulated nowadays I wonder if it's not just a small group of megawhales.

Yes last friday between 8:30pm and 12:00+ we had a massive amount of spam on slack so what you're stating here is pure bullshit. I was there myself. Go look in the slack logs if the mods haven't already been so kind enough to prune that spam from it.
People getting kicked out of slack? Can you give me some names for example so I can verify what the hell has happened to them?

Giving a heads up about a blog post? Are you really going to make a point of that? It's called transparency in my book. You can see for yourself that the news they've given a heads up in the past few weeks did not influence the market one bit so this 'hype' you're talking about is clearly an overstatement.

'Where is the adoption?  Where are the businesses?' Are you even up to date on the current status of the project and it's development? You're clearly not. Some key features that would make it interesting for businesses to jump on the platform are still being developed and are on the roadmap to complete this year. It looks like everybody in this crypto space expects every project to go from zero to completion within it's first year/months of development. Come on is any team/business realistically going to be able to pull that off? I don't think so. So why is this team slightly behind on it's roadmap? Well the simple answer here is that tech has to be carefully developed and there can always be expectations that are skewed from what a developer would expect. I think the team also expected to have more developers join the team earlier but I think they started that recruiting a little too late. Plus existing developers have contracts of their own where they have a legal obligation to keep working for x weeks since they terminated their contact so that is also causing delays.

'I'm shocked that Chris of all people would make claims that Stratis will have a market cap of X amount, or that it should be whatever number spot in the top coin market lists.' First of all, All that chris has done is to set an ambitious goal for his project to be a top 3 player. What any single other person thinks about the position of stratis in the market is an oppinion of their own. Whether this project will get there at all will remain to be seen. It's a goal to aim for not a goal that can be met with 100% certainty. If you want to know my opinion of it; I think they have a great opportunity to make a difference with their current business plans. If that's going to be a top 3 coin I'm not sure that all depends on the business adoption and the further plans they have when they have a product to move.

Before you're going to bitch about my post count on this forum I'm a lurker I don't care to join the discussion that much because I prefer other channels for that.
neurosploit

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

Thanks for the reply. I will do that. It's not my area of expertise so forgive me for my ignorance in that area (for now).
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

Let us focus on Stratis and ignore the trolls, don't feed the trolls.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

Let us focus on Stratis and ignore the trolls, don't feed the trolls.
There is a lot of trolls in the alt coin section,i think other competitors are paying them off to troll their opponents so that they will feed off the negativity ,i am waiting for the market to recover.
grasshpr

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:08:09 PM

I dont think market will recover soon but thats just my opinion. Waiting for BTC@ 1200-1500 AND some positive news for august 1 and thats where I expect market to recover and start moving up again. Until then BTC will move down and like a giant squid will take every living thing underwater. And Ethereum is in total fear mode now, double digits decline. Its like a train moving at high speed that runs over everything and takes time to stop. Market was way over inflated and overhyped, it needs tome to breathe and think a little bit where it is at now. And it has happened before, look and BTC history chart. I actually moved ETH to BTC some time ago and a few days ago moved BTC to fiat. I can already buy back BTC at a lower price then I sold. Still keeping Stratis though. And no Im not hyping it, I just have comparatively small position on it Smiley

Take me down (so I can rise back up again) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpZv2r8fb4 haha
Rrrav

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

Coinbiz,

- Most Cryptos have dropped huge percenteges in the last month, for example: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, Antshares, Steem, Siacoin, Golem, Lisk, DigixDao, Factom, PIVX, Waves, Ripple, NEM (that's just to name a few, I hope you're getting the point though). Just to give you a tip, the Crypto Marketcap has gone from $114,500,000,000 to now $66,302,600,000 in a matter of weeks. It has dropped almost 50% (that's insider knowledge, don't tell too many people).

- As you can see, your argument that Stratis has lost 70% of it's value is a bit ridiculous considering that basically everything is experiencing huge percentage losses.

- Chris is active on Slack and he addresses plenty of questions from the Stratis community on a regular basis. I think you're using this particular question from the screenshot, and you're making it much bigger than what it is, in order to support your very biased and unreasonable opinion on Chris & the Stratis Platform.

- You can say what you want about the stock market, but Chris had a good answer to the question - He clearly states that he'd always put Stratis holders first no matter what's offered otherwise he wouldn't consider the offer at all, and myself as well as many others appreciated that answer.

- A screenshot with #microsoft isn't anything to whinge about.

- Pump & Dumps are a regular thing in the entire crypto space, why don't you wave your fist at actual P&D groups & manipulative whales, rather than accusing individuals in a solid community for alleged hype. It's clear that you're over-exaggerating and warping what was actually said in that screenshot.

- "Just wait for regulation"? So you're pro-regulation. I'm curious about what else you're pro for. Government intervention? Taxes? No privacy? Centralisation? Come on now...

- Letting people know about upcoming blog posts, news, updates isn't a problem dude. You need to relax. If Apple lets the media know that they're going to be making an announcement next month about their new developments and tech progress are you going to complain that they're creating hype with that too? Will you be angry? I bet 99% of people (including regulators) won't care, and investors will be happy.

- "Where's the adoption? Where's the businesses?" That's like saying " EOS, Ardor, Waves, Antshares, Lisk, Ethereum Classic, Siacoin, Storj, Komodo - Where's the adoption? Where's the businesses?"
What's that saying? Rome wasn't built in a day, that's it. So maybe you should check back to see where we are in a years time Wink

Before I go, here are some parting words

Stratis:
1. Has a professional team and a very experienced group of developers
2. Has unique and innovative technology in development, check their github
3. Will introduce blockchain to millions of developers through their platform
4. Will be releasing the Breeze wallet soon, which will handle millions of bitcoin transactions in complete privacy thanks to Tumblebit tech, it'll expose Stratis to a wider audience (possibly increasing the value of STRAT)
5. Masternodes will improve price stability and be rewarded.
6. Once smart contracts are released, Stratis will be a major competitor to Ethereum and other alt coins.
7. Scaling won't be an issue on the platform.
8. Has/is preventing many issues that bitcoin and Ethereum are currently facing - i.e scaling, privacy, mainnet bloating, developers wanting to develop on blockchain in a familiar coding language, businesses looking to transition to blockchain with support and ease.
9. Will be a leading BaaS Crypto available for a wide range of industries
10. Consultancy will help businesses every step of the way.
11. Has a solid community.
12. Has STRAT wealth distributed quite well across the community
13. Is well into their roadmap and the community is very pleased with how well the devs are doing
14. Development team is continually expanding, getting some very skilled devs joining the team
15. Has a very bright future the way things are going
16. Compliments Bitcoin and Bitcoin compliments Stratis
17. Has a clean and easy-to-navigate website
18. Has created many wealthy investors
19. Is definitely here to stay

Coinbiz, I just recommend for you to keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing good to say in this thread from now on. I'm extremely confident that your time can be spent better elsewhere. I hope you do everyone, including yourself, a favour by stopping the FUD or at least taking it elsewhere (perhaps you can write in your diary). Also, a heads up, I don't plan on replying to anything else you write. However keep in mind, I did try to understand your point of view, but it's very evident to me that you're out to make things seem worse than what they actually are, for your own agenda, not to support the community.
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

Coinbiz is just a repetetive boring troll looking for cheaper coins, for sure he is a STRAT bagholder. Ask yourself, why would he waste his time on this? What does he gain?

Shit is getting old, FUD is good because it will cause more dilligence.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

coinbiz is just a stratis troll . just ignore whatever statement he/she makes on this thread . Whenever stratis goes down in a big way , he/she tend to spread rants about stratis negatively so I guess ignore all along . Does not really making sense.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

Why would Microsoft buy stratis when they already offer their own Blockchain as a service?

And what is the benefit for companies to choose stratis over big recognised brands offering BAAS?

https://letstalkpayments.com/3-companies-leading-the-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-revolution/

Surely one would go with MS or IBM if they want BAAS or does stratis offer anything different?

currentvalue

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

While the market is bearish Stratis team keeps delivering. Tumblebit with Breeze wallet through Tor is working, this technology is making bitcoin truly anonymous!

The address that is tumbling:
https://www.blocktrail.com/tBTC/address/msM6Qhs52q9eFUS1LkVXaGg3XcrMxAAoQe/transactions

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

While the market is bearish Stratis team keeps delivering. Tumblebit with Breeze wallet is working, this technology is making bitcoin truly anonymous!

Making Bitcoin and Stratis truly anonymous!
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

So the difference between the stratis baas and the IBM baas is that stratis is anonymous and IBM/Microsoft are not?

currentvalue

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

While the market is bearish Stratis team keeps delivering. Tumblebit with Breeze wallet through Tor is working, this technology is making bitcoin truly anonymous!

https://www.blocktrail.com/tBTC/address/msM6Qhs52q9eFUS1LkVXaGg3XcrMxAAoQe/transactions

And what makes this different from the 20+ other anonymous blockchain technologies? 

What makes you different from the 20+ other stupid trolls?

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

So the difference between the stratis baas and the IBM baas is that stratis is anonymous and IBM/Microsoft are not?

Corporate blockchains are centralized.
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:33:53 PM

The thing about stratis is that people want to work with it. end of chat.
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

Well, things got pretty agitated this morning. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I don't think Coinbiz is a Troll. Incendiary surely, but not a troll. His (or her) tactless manners are nothing new to this thread and, judging by his history, nothing new to this forum in general. He got very upset back in early june because he felt cheated by the community for ''encouraging'' him to invest in Stratis when the price was slipping from it's recent pump. While this and his general displays of immaturity erode his credibility, it doesn't disqualify him from bringing valid concerns to the table. And I believe that sometimes it is healthy to disrupt the circle jerk and question our own ideas.

On the question the team's integrity. I think focusing on the Microsoft buyout question is irrelevant. It seemed like a pretty innocuous question on the Slack to me with a straightforward answer from the CEO. The question spilled to this thread but didn't find it's way to the official twitter page as far as I know. This seems to me like innocent circle jerking by the community. I don't recall the Stratis PR being much concerned with the value of the token, nor being pretentious about their share of the market. I didn't see any significant sing of the Stratis team being untrustworthy so far.
Now I am not an expert on the legal aspect of the stock market, but it seems overkill to me to assume that announcing upcoming news is illegal. It is a universal practice in the tech industry. Almost half of the Video gaming news are about upcoming news. It is commonplace among phone makers, computer hardware companies, OS developpers, etc. These companies know that focusing attention on them is central to keeping their shareholders happy.
True, market manipulation through hyperbolic statements and excessive focus on market valuation are characteristic of the crypto world at the moment. But in my experience, the Stratis team is one of the few that manage keep a moderate approach with updates mostly related to their roadmap, development progress and  Q&A. The community is excessive for sure, but the team itself does not show signs of malicious activity. Just a few days ago TenX team kept hyping their listing on Bittrex. On the day it happened, they were constantly spamming their own Twitter feed with posts implying that the value of their token was skyrocketing when in fact it was dropping by the minute, that would be an example of a shady practice.

On the current state of the platform, while we can't see massive adoption of the platform so far, it is because there is nothing for the public to adopt yet. At the present time, the team is deploying their platform. They have tied a solid relation with Microsoft through Azure and they recently have been publicly recognized for it (whether or not you truly know people high up at MS is irrelevant as they operate dozens of major entities that deal in different sectors). Just a few months ago , Ethereum was being criticized for having no applications, and look at the number of ICOs that use it as a platform today. For now, users are eagerly awaiting the Breeze Wallet and Tumblebit, they are advancing at a steady pace with regular updates on their progress. They are also expanding their team with widely recognized and talented new members who will soon move on to work on the Baas platform.

I personally have nothing to loose with Stratis. Even at the current price I am still in the profit. I am well aware that this soon could change and that Stratis could (and I genuinely believe it probably will) fall back below 1$. But as noted, it is not a Stratis drop down, it is a general market bleed out. With general panic and uncertainty exacerbating the erratic nature of the still young crypto ecosystem with tokens both new and fresh out of their ICO regularly dropping in and out of the top 10. Now is not a good time to be making speculations based on market behavior. I never invested more than I could afford to loose so I have nothing to be worried about. But in the long run, I feel pretty comfortable putting my trust in Stratis.
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

And what makes this different from the 20+ other anonymous blockchain technologies?  

It specifically targets Bitcoin and exposes millions of Bitcoin users to Stratis by nesting them in the same wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: