Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:55:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890815 times)
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:53:47 AM

I tried to read the white paper and as per my understanding i can create application on top of stratis using stratis as fuel? I can even create another stratis like application to issue tokens just like stratis? Is this true? Wow this is really great if this is true.
linkadinkadoo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

Maybe someone can help-

I read the whitepaper, ok I skimmed some paragraphs to be honest, but read quite a bit of it. After reading/skimming I am still unclear on how this business model makes money, or more specifically, how the Stratis coins are used within the Stratis economy, and by extension how they may increase in value in the future.

Did I miss a critical paragraph?

Nevermind, I figured it out.
marviner

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

I tried to read the white paper and as per my understanding i can create application on top of stratis using stratis as fuel? I can even create another stratis like application to issue tokens just like stratis? Is this true? Wow this is really great if this is true.

Yep, pretty much. Stratis is a BaaS platform.

https://www.inc.com/brian-d-evans/stratis-introduces-the-world-to-blockchain-as-a-service.html
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

Guys, anyone can help me with a working staking wallet for OSX El Capitan? It's an old (white) macbook that I can't upgrade anymore.
Second question: which wallet is working fine on OS Sierra?

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:58:29 AM

and now many people dumped stratis again  Cheesy
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

and now many people dumped stratis again  Cheesy

Then let them dump some more for I am going to scoop it up. Making my Stratis bag to be filled. This is much easier than I thought. Specially when you sold way back @ $10 .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptoentusiasta

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

Hello,

I am new in the forums. I have been studying crypto currency for the past few months, trying to understand how it works, reading, etc. STRATIS has been on my radar as a solid coin, and with the recent price drops, it might be my opportunity to get in. I would love to read your opinions, do you think STRAT will have the buyer support to climb back up? I am still new and trying to figure things out, thank you a lot for your answers and help towards the newbie I am.

I wish you all a good day!

P.S English is not my native tongue, please excuse me for any grammatical errors you might find on my post.
R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

Hello,

I am new in the forums. I have been studying crypto currency for the past few months, trying to understand how it works, reading, etc. STRATIS has been on my radar as a solid coin, and with the recent price drops, it might be my opportunity to get in. I would love to read your opinions, do you think STRAT will have the buyer support to climb back up? I am still new and trying to figure things out, thank you a lot for your answers and help towards the newbie I am.

P.S English is not my native tongue, please excuse me for any grammatical errors you might find on my post.

Seriously, STRATIS is one of the best crypto out there. There are some whales trying to shake down the weak hands to get more and more stratis. When they finish this joke, price will climb further, it will be their pump time. Don't forget stratis had already a big valuation even with current price. I see 3x increase in near future, I tried to scalp with stratis and stratis punished me, I lost 80% profit opportunity I could have had these past 3 1/2 weeks, lesson learned. Still I squeezed out some 15%.

I can tell you, you can buy anywhere below 0.003 sat. I know it will hurt to see it going down, but the future is stratis reaching 15 to 20 usd. Buy it and go do some yoga to relax! lol

Previous holders profit and leave, new ones buy more expensive and form new supports. This will keep going because the coin is solid.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

I for sure think this coin is way under valued I'm sure it will rise I see people dumping their btc and get into strat before the fork. Strat  is a great safe spot and at this price it won't stay long at all
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

Startis is really one of the most solid projects out in the crypto space. The devs are posting updates really frequently.
What I also like is that they dont release crappy unfinished stuff.
It take some time to develop a good project. It takes at least 2 years till a new windows is out.
Here you offer a platform, where big companies can operate on, so it have to work good.
And when its working, the price will be ruled by big companies. I am looking really forward for this days^^
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

Hello,

Ok let us go back to history for better understanding of crypto investment and in my opinion you are on the right track but a little late. Nevertheless, Stratis is indeed undervalue, and would you believe it had come a long way. Its ICO price was a little above 2k sats. Lucky for me that I had sensed its potential from day 1 where I got 20% bonus  with just my initial $20 investment (around 3k strats). You can now just imagine how that become. But potentials are not yet released and devs are dedicated to get the job done. Features such as Tumble Bit (bitcoin mixer) will be the flagship of its Breeze wallet soon to be released. Sidechains are nice for blockchain as service as well as Cloud Stratis . Using C# to formulate its platform smart contracts is also attractive. Stratis token being the fuel of the platform makes it real valuable. Plus factor would be its connection with the biggest software maker Microsoft.  Anything else? Oh I just envisioned mass adoption from both public and private entities. I will tell you its not yet too late. But be sure not to buy when it exceeds 200k sats per strat.
bitdexter

Activity: 332
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

Hello,

Ok let us go back to history for better understanding of crypto investment and in my opinion you are on the right track but a little late. Nevertheless, Stratis is indeed undervalue, and would you believe it had come a long way. Its ICO price was a little above 2k sats. Lucky for me that I had sensed its potential from day 1 where I got 20% bonus  with just my initial $20 investment (around 3k strats). You can now just imagine how that become. But potentials are not yet released and devs are dedicated to get the job done. Features such as Tumble Bit (bitcoin mixer) will be the flagship of its Breeze wallet soon to be released. Sidechains are nice for blockchain as service as well as Cloud Stratis . Using C# to formulate its platform smart contracts is also attractive. Stratis token being the fuel of the platform makes it real valuable. Plus factor would be its connection with the biggest software maker Microsoft.  Anything else? Oh I just envisioned mass adoption from both public and private entities. I will tell you its not yet too late. But be sure not to buy when it exceeds 200k sats per strat.

Corrections. Be sure not to buy when it exceeds 2000K per strat Wink
jwiz168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

Hello,

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

So, when Stratis dumps, it REALLY dumps.  I'm hoping it's one of the ones that really recovers nicely after this whole BCC and Aug. 1st crap is done.
marviner

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.

IMO, 10$ USD is the limit at this point.

I'm buying at this very moment, because these prices (~4$) are simply preposterous Smiley

After last round, it's not gonna get much cheaper.
jwiz168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:21:51 PM

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.

I'm buying at this very moment, because these prices (~4$) are simply preposterous Smiley

This is definitely a wiser approach. That is what exactly on my mind regarding the low point stratis is getting. This is indeed a last chance to have stratis so low.
bitdexter

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Hello,

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.

Correction, its $500  Wink
marviner

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:46:51 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:00:15 PM by marviner

This is definitely a wiser approach. That is what exactly on my mind regarding the low point stratis is getting. This is indeed a last chance to have stratis so low.

I have to congratulate you, for buying in early - and being wise. Twenty bucks for 3000 Strats would be an absolute dream now!
I'm sure I would have done the same, if only I had knew about the Stratis back then - but I didn't. I didn't even knew such concept existed, until about month and a half ago. And when I finally spotted Stratis (read the whitepaper, did my homework etc) - well let's just say - I've been buying ever since Smiley

Especially, when the prices are this low Smiley

I just hope the price will stay this low - for just couple more hours - couple more hours, please.

then I'm happy Smiley
bitdexter

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Price now is rediculous!
its like the when the early bitcoiners were buying bitcoins for $5. I think its the same situation for stratis.
jwiz168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

I have to congratulate you, for buying in early - and being wise. Twenty bucks for 3000 Strats would be an absolute dream now!
I'm sure I would have done the same, if only I had knew about the Stratis back then - but I didn't. I didn't even knew such concept existed, until about month and a half ago. And when I finally spotted Stratis (read the whitepaper, did my homework etc) - well let's just say - I've been buying ever since Smiley

Especially, when the prices are this low Smiley

I just hope the price will stay this low - for just couple more hours - couple more hours, please.

then I'm happy Smiley

Thanks and Iam happy for you . I didnt even mention the TVE bounty I have participated at during the ICO period . Stratis dev team has been so generous all this time.   Honestly to be as effective I had sold some stratis back in the days where I struggled to keep up with crypto currencies .
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: