Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78379 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:58:37 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
Both of them ! To have fun and if i win , i earn money.
Good answer. I play mostly to feel the exitement before the bets and euphoria when I manage to win - as I bet mostly on sport nowadays.
There is nothing better that a feeling of a flutter when you are waiting for the game you put your bets on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:20:28 PM

Both are involved in gambling. Fun and profit are the key factors which attract more users into gambling. Even when users get loss just with hope of profit they again do betting with fun.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:40:19 PM

well its fun if you win but other than that no i dont see any fun in gambling i gamble just to make
profits in my 3 days of gambling my profit is 0.07btc with 10 mbtc bankroll it takes patience,luck and control
to win and its quite tedious specially when you are winning then suddenly those lose streak comes thats what
i hate the most.

Gambling has no guaranteed win so you should expect to lose at anytime because all thing are based on luck. And even you do all the tricks and strategies you have, house edge is there to take advantage on you.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 01:39:42 PM

well its fun if you win but other than that no i dont see any fun in gambling i gamble just to make
profits in my 3 days of gambling my profit is 0.07btc with 10 mbtc bankroll it takes patience,luck and control
to win and its quite tedious specially when you are winning then suddenly those lose streak comes thats what
i hate the most.

Gambling has no guaranteed win so you should expect to lose at anytime because all thing are based on luck. And even you do all the tricks and strategies you have, house edge is there to take advantage on you.

i thought i already mention about losing, plus patience and control is the key to prevent instant lose and luck
for winning, ofcourse i dont win everytime i gamble.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
nururochac

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:45:12 PM

i hate the most.

i thought i already mention about losing, plus patience and control is the key to prevent instant lose and luck
How can you handle yourself if you come into situation where you had 15lose streak on a dice. Do you still play for that day?
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:07:22 PM

i hate the most.

How can you handle yourself if you come into situation where you had 15lose streak on a dice. Do you still play for that day?
well i am doing gambling for enjoyment and getting fun and not for booking lose or win. so i think i cannot even think abouut 15loses on dice. i do gambling for a little amount as i am an average person and my income is not so much.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

i hate the most.

yes! but ill take break first gather my thoughts and analyze the situation and then start again but ill start from the start
not where i left off ill deposit a new bankroll and start playing again and if lose again then ill stop(i always put 10mbtc as
my bankroll since i started to play gambling) i know it may sound ridiculous but thats what ive been doing for the almost
a year since i started play online gamlbing.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
t0pnotch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

Fun. The profit is nice but losing or winning it's fun.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

i also have the same strategy. i like to do gambling for fun for enjoyment and for passing time. gambling is not my profession and i am also not addicting of gambling.
yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:37:57 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 02:23:26 AM by yudy

is gamble , profit or lost , iam very fun this game
profit or lost not preasure for me
lost or profit iam happy fun
because risk money to gamble compare all money only few under low
Frost (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:36:28 PM

i also have the same strategy. i like to do gambling for fun for enjoyment and for passing time. gambling is not my profession and i am also not addicting of gambling.

So, you basically just bet small sums or how do you do it`?
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:35:08 PM

So, you basically just bet small sums or how do you do it`?
i will like to say that my aim is just the fun. because i have a good job where i can earn a lot of money and i am doing gambling only for fun but i will like to say that winning money in gambling is also a bonus. i never refuse the winning money. i always accept it.
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:03:40 PM

is all about my mood and my situation if i'm working and getting bored so i just play to have fun but if i got my payment and want to get some profit i gamble a little and then invest.
but usually i play gambling for fun i don't like to risk so much money so i play with faucet only to have fun.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
liuka

Activity: 814
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

My reason to gamble is profit.
if I have a lot money of course I playing just for fun.
at the moment I play for profit.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:12:53 AM

I gamble when I want to just have fun and I am bored and I have an extra money then I will use it, But if I don't have extra money why should I gamble? just to lose my personal money. I don't think so.  Grin
akogwapo14

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:50:51 AM

If you play in gambling for profit you will be angry when you lost so I play it just for fun,even I lost I'm still happy to play and wait to play again in another day
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

i gamble for gaining both of them.

but i try mostly to give more attention to the fun aspect of gambling and not so much to the profit aspect but it is in not avoidable to think about profiting when you gamble.

yes, exactly what I also feel when gambling,  Grin But I just always making fun in gambling but you're right that it is not really avoidable to think that you can also gain profit.   Grin all people always think of that but for me I also give more attention in having fun Smiley for me also to stay away from stress.  Cheesy
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:48:53 PM

I think both are important, earning and fun are connected in my case. I play to win, I enjoy and have fun, and I'm highly aware of fact that I'm investing money, that I can lose it, and in every moment I know how much I can win. You need to know and like games you play, and you will be aware of everything that can possibly happen.
That is why people like gambling, in theory you can have fun and earn money. We know that, but it's not always possible to win.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nururochac

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

i hate the most.

yes! but ill take break first gather my thoughts and analyze the situation and then start again but ill start from the start
not where i left off ill deposit a new bankroll and start playing again and if lose again then ill stop(i always put 10mbtc as
my bankroll since i started to play gambling) i know it may sound ridiculous but thats what ive been doing for the almost
a year since i started play online gamlbing.
When you lost on that day, didn't you even across of thinking being greedy like "I should recover what I lost today". Cause in my experience this is what is always happening and the reason I'm now avoid at all cost taking gambling.
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:45:40 PM

Mostly fun, althought it is time to make me some % points with sportsbetting. I have just lost 5% on some stupid bets that I thought were 99% going to be win. So it's timeto  treat it as business and start making back those % points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: