Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78379 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:52:26 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
When you are going to gamble the first thing that I think about is if I am going to be able to win money this time.
So for me it is always the profit that matters and if you win fun comes with it automatically.
Don't think too much if you really want to play in gambling website first thing you need to do is think about what the profit you gonna make and how much you gonna take for this day you can make profit just don't think negatives sides automatically you will lose everything. if you do that.
so you mean you need to have a limit profit and lost? isn't it what you mean?

that should work actually but not everybody can do it smoothly 100% , there always a fail. and sometimes even you have set a limit you still force yourself to break and push the limit to lost control and busted it all.
If you rich your limit or your deposit was lose dont ever think do deposit again y'all are getting greedy and you will lose again thats what i meant if you win then withdraw everdy body can make profit in short term and thats 100% self control is must and important
its really hard for us to win from gambling even any strategy we use the best way is just to practice that gambling is only played for fun and just for using spare money to enjoy so no matter what will happen you can move away without any regrets.
IT's really hard when you are keep trying to win big profit but if you are contended your winning rate then it's enough for your to withdraw that amount some of us are good in making strategy but not using that when it comes of contentment.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
18thacccount

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:03:53 AM

Mostly for fun and barely profit and since it's just a low profit possibility with the house edge against the player therefore it's just mostly for fun, it's a bad hobby though IMO and hard to leave when you want to, Definitely the best choice to spend time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:17:58 AM

Mostly for fun and barely profit and since it's just a low profit possibility with the house edge against the player therefore it's just mostly for fun, it's a bad hobby though IMO and hard to leave when you want to, Definitely the best choice to spend time.
i believe most people will go gamble for both to get profit and fun.

it is just about what priority they treat gamble? you can not gamble for fun only as when you stake your money it is show you that you want a profit , and while you stake money and play a game there is a fun you get.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:41:08 PM

It is good to gamble on the sports matches which are of your interest. It is going to maximize the fun and joy. I am sports loving person and basically this main reason why I place bets and like it is already a large majority do the bets same way. I am doing for both fun and profit that's why sports betting is good for this. Just for profit getting or not are other ways of gambling in my opinion.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

it is just about what priority they treat gamble? you can not gamble for fun only as when you stake your money it is show you that you want a profit , and while you stake money and play a game there is a fun you get.

People try to gamble for profit and the process of gambling for profit is the fun part. It is just like you watch a soccer match, not much excitement. But if you bet, you will be involved in it and the whole match is filled with excitement. At the end of the day, you will also care if you win or not.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:33:09 PM

People try to gamble for profit and the process of gambling for profit is the fun part. It is just like you watch a soccer match, not much excitement. But if you bet, you will be involved in it and the whole match is filled with excitement. At the end of the day, you will also care if you win or not.

If you do bet on sportsbetting  for sure you would enjoy it because  you could  feel the thrill  on every game  you watch and  somehow a  good thing   for yourself to be  entertain. My reason to gamble is always  on entertainment   and  i would  not really aiming for profits  because  its really hard to rich this  goal.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

i this world i think no one like to play gambling for fun only as there are so many other ways of getting fun, but every one is here for making money and so i also here to make money.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:39:30 PM

It is good to gamble on the sports matches which are of your interest. It is going to maximize the fun and joy. I am sports loving person and basically this main reason why I place bets and like it is already a large majority do the bets same way. I am doing for both fun and profit that's why sports betting is good for this. Just for profit getting or not are other ways of gambling in my opinion.

sports gambling is real fun,but you have to check whether you really want to enjoy the anxious fun by putting money on the game,it is fun as long as you win,the moment you start loosing the fun vanishes

i this world i think no one like to play gambling for fun only as there are so many other ways of getting fun, but every one is here for making money and so i also here to make money.
there are different types of people when it comes to gambling,there are celebrity people like Allen Iverson and John Daly who gambled and lost big time and then there are people like Terrance Watanabe who smoked away $127 million and then there are people who became millionaires through gambling,good luck to you on making money gambling  Grin
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

Not everyone gambles to make money some do it for fun because they know it's not possible to make/earn money all the times by gambling, sometimes they make money just by having some fun. if you gamble purely to make money, you will lose at the end. the house always wins remember this. Wink
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:56:27 PM

Not everyone gambles to make money some do it for fun because they know it's not possible to make/earn money all the times by gambling, sometimes they make money just by having some fun. if you gamble purely to make money, you will lose at the end. the house always wins remember this. Wink
but i think 99.99 % people play gambling for making money and not for fun only, as you can see that there are so many other ways of getting enjoyment then why people like to take te risk of money for getting enjoyment only.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:21:18 PM

I play gambling both profit and fun. Im not a hardcore gambler so if i win im happy with my profit if i lose im still happy at least I had fun.
This is a good choice, and i am also like you I will play gambling just for fun. So I will fix one amount for this when ever I found safe bet I will go with it. If I win, I will feel happy, and I will make some profit if I lose my bet I just think it's my bad luck so that I will take it easy. End of the day I want entertainment in this gambling that's it.
i think there are so many people who are pretending that they play gambling for fun only, but to me i think there is not fun in gambling if money is not involving in it. so to me i also play gambling for making money and nothing else, because there are so many other ways of getting fun then why i am putting my money in risk.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

No the process of gambling for profit is not the part of fun as I am seeing that mostly people lose at gambling so they will be more tense if they will do gambling for profit while only those will get the fun who will only play with minute amount only for entertainment.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:10:27 PM

I play gambling both profit and fun. Im not a hardcore gambler so if i win im happy with my profit if i lose im still happy at least I had fun.
This is a good choice, and i am also like you I will play gambling just for fun. So I will fix one amount for this when ever I found safe bet I will go with it. If I win, I will feel happy, and I will make some profit if I lose my bet I just think it's my bad luck so that I will take it easy. End of the day I want entertainment in this gambling that's it.

If everyone have same thinking so definitely no problem in gambling. One thing when you win so it is really enjoyment time, and secondly when you lose than forget it and think the positive point, But as i know when you get lose, it is really not easy to forget it.
And as OP, I believe mostly people play gambling only for profit, and i am also one of them.

Sadly I am also one of those that play gambling for profit.  And I see the difference in performance.  If you play for profit, you are more keen to your moves, more observant, tense and somehow it is stressful, but the outcome is somehow positive since you can track everything.  Unlike if you play for fun, you seems to be careless and does not track important details, just the fun being experienced while gambling and as a result, you will end up losing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kevinrio

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:18:58 PM

99% of people gamble for money and hardly 1% of people gamble for fun.
The problem is that gambling when done makes you feel for winning and then even if u are gamble for fun u will start gambling for money soon.
x|8y8|x

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:41:43 PM

i play gambling both for making fun as well as to make profit, i i think there is more fun in gambling if you are making money there, but if you are loosing money form gambling then it is no fun in gambling and gambling become boring.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:25:42 PM

i play gambling both for making fun as well as to make profit, i i think there is more fun in gambling if you are making money there, but if you are loosing money form gambling then it is no fun in gambling and gambling become boring.
Can't be successful doing it at the same time, the road to success is hard when you also consider your emotion when you are planning to make money in gambling, speaking of gambling with fun uses emotion to be happy but the real clever gambler must have a heart of steel to act according the game plan.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:58:25 AM

i think there are so many people who are pretending that they play gambling for fun only, but to me i think there is not fun in gambling if money is not involving in it. so to me i also play gambling for making money and nothing else, because there are so many other ways of getting fun then why i am putting my money in risk.
They don't pretending play gambling for fun, I do gambling at the first place because it looks challenging and we could get profits but comes with high risk, we need some knowledge and strategy to win. It's kinda a game of war, chase for winning. Well, everyone have their own opinion about it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:05:18 AM

They don't pretending play gambling for fun, I do gambling at the first place because it looks challenging and we could get profits but comes with high risk, we need some knowledge and strategy to win. It's kinda a game of war, chase for winning. Well, everyone have their own opinion about it.

Ofcourse they are not pretending because it refers to money. It is money matter. So if you are in gambling there is half goal that you want to win in gambling to grow your money. Without frustation just happy gambling because after all you are a rich guy. So you do not afraid in losing money.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:55:06 AM

Ofcourse they are not pretending because it refers to money. It is money matter. So if you are in gambling there is half goal that you want to win in gambling to grow your money. Without frustation just happy gambling because after all you are a rich guy. So you do not afraid in losing money.
Even they are pretending for funny only , at least they wants to win with their money and ended to regret after lose the bet.
But , some peoples doesn't care about being lose and never give up because one day they would be win in the future but for now this is their bad day and will try again soon after preparing the emotion and funds (I'm using this quote , when I lose and try again with smaller amount)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:03:06 AM

My reason on gambling is always for profit. I'm curious for people who gamble just for fun, if they lose their bet and lose their money, are they still fun or not. Because losing money on gambling is not fun.
Well if you play for profit, are you sure that you will always win the game? I don't think so, some people play for fun because they are just trying their luck but it doesn't mean that when they play and lose it doesn't mean that they didn't feel something. For me, some people that saying that they play for fun, just like me, they are just using their money that is only intended in gambling and their personal income is not affected so for me it is fine for me to lose.

yeah people who play for fun would find it easy to just stand up and leave whether they lose or win. compared to people who play for profit, of course you are actually aiming to earn from what you're doing so what happens if you lose? you play again and again until most of the time you're left without even the capital amount you started with.
Yeah that is what I wanted also to say, because if they are not satisfied with their money and they lose also what they have in their pocket, they will just blame gambling again. So for me, play gambling in wise way and not to aim more profit in gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: