Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78379 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:54:53 AM

its good to gamble ONLY if its fun. if its to make money or living of it - you better stop right now.
gambling always ends with looses

yolo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:03:07 AM

I gamble for fun mostly, I play poker so there is a chance that if I become really good I could see some profit but right now I am not at that level.

Poker is wonderful way to have fun there, that is true it's very profitable for skilled players and if we play more in our spare time than we can increase our skill and chance to make guaranteed profit by playing poker.
I want to learn this game but only to have some fun because i dont want to be addicted in gambling i know oportunity is there if you know how to play well.

Well if you are really going to make gamble as source of your entertainment I would say that you must be able to control yourself and as well as your pocket. Because once you are already enjoying playing gambling you won't notice when you are losing already. You are not going to care for your money because you are already enjoying.
Its  okay to have an entertainment sometimes but the most important thing to consider is to consider is that you already  have  a money to spent on  on a particular day when playing gambling because if  you dont put limits to your funds for sure it would  lose all without notice because you are already enjoying.

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

its good to gamble ONLY if its fun. if its to make money or living of it - you better stop right now.
gambling always ends with looses
My reason why i gambling is for profit i much preffered sportsbetting which have 2 only choices to win and its based on the real life games so it was not too hard to predict if you know what team who will win.
I would say i'll able to win but i recently stop because i have no money to play on gambling again .sometimes i win sometimes lose well thats the reality not everyone wins and not everyone losses at the end.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:04:08 AM

It's not much fun loosing money but i still play for just the short entertainment gambling provides.
If you are playing purely hoping for profit every time then it sounds like you are getting in too deep and need to pull up a little.

There are some professional gamblers around but it must be a stressful occupation.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

I play for fun now, I was playing for money, but i lost 5 btc on gambling, i quit that, now i just play with a little bankroll, 1 btc max loss in 1 month.
I think gambling is not meant for you, If I were you I will immediately stop than losing more money in gambling. 1btc to lose for me is enough to quit in gambling.

The good thing I see here is that you have a parameter as to when to stop gambling. This is essential because if you don't have that parameter, you will just keep on gambling to the point where you will be spending money that are supposed to be used for family consumption and payment for bills and other necessary things in life.
True, self-control is necessary to avoid addiction is very harmful. I think expecting a profit in gambling does not matter as long as they have good self-control. But if I use gambling for fun because I love the game in gambling such as poker, sports betting, roulette ..
I also use gambling for fun and I see gambling is a game and not to gain profit because for me, we cannot make money in gambling in just an instant as easy as betting, we need to be ready of the result of our every game.
PenipuSejagatTeamFunshare

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

every month calculate my gamble always profit
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:42:19 AM

It's not much fun loosing money but i still play for just the short entertainment gambling provides.
If you are playing purely hoping for profit every time then it sounds like you are getting in too deep and need to pull up a little.

There are some professional gamblers around but it must be a stressful occupation.
that is true , gambling are entertaining no matter you win or lost ,
people just take too serious action on their losts ,
make gambling as an income and being addicted are somthing that you should avoid to ,
just be an occasional gambler who want o have fun only.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:43:53 AM

I personally would only gamble to make profit but I always end up having much less than what I had. So I just enjoy the whole gambling thing. I have fun with all the other gamblers, feed the trolls, do something fun in the chatbox. There's no way somebody is making steady profit out of gambling right now.
teilwalL05

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:18:41 PM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
I gamble to win especially because nowadays hard to earn money so sometimes also gamble and hoping to win . Mostly because they made ​​that gambling is an addiction they not be completed the day they know they have not gambling . So I once a week just to gamble and are in dire need just so I gambled and if lucky winners will be profit .
Gambling should be designed to let gamblers have their chance win sometimes, to keep them exciting and stay with the games, or else who will ever play them? 30 win - 70 lose, should be like that, it can be worse like it always does, but no one is fool enough to create a game with 100% lose for players. Your friends maybe just played shortly and stop at the right time before suffer any win and get trapped in gambling.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

that is true , gambling are entertaining no matter you win or lost ,
people just take too serious action on their losts ,
make gambling as an income and being addicted are somthing that you should avoid to ,
just be an occasional gambler who want o have fun only.

Gambling must be treated that way only just for entertainment as you said aiming for profits and becoming addicted to it are the things that we must avoid when we are playing gambling. But as we all know no matter how we treat it the result would be still the same and that's losing money.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

I gamble for fun only, that's why i don't win a lot
Gambling is not just for fun if you are always wasting your bitcoin or money there donate it to me because money or bitcoin to me has a value you will make me happier if you donated those bitcoin instead of wasting it , There are many people who are looking for a website or any faucet website just to earn bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:49:14 PM

I gamble for fun mostly, I play poker so there is a chance that if I become really good I could see some profit but right now I am not at that level.

Poker is wonderful way to have fun there, that is true it's very profitable for skilled players and if we play more in our spare time than we can increase our skill and chance to make guaranteed profit by playing poker.
I want to learn this game but only to have some fun because i dont want to be addicted in gambling i know oportunity is there if you know how to play well.
If you want to learn playing with family and friends is your best option, and if you want to add a little bit of flavor by playing for money then create a tournament, everyone pays let’s say 5 dollar’s if you have 10 people that is 50 first place gets 30, second place 20 and third place gets 10, you will get tons of fun and you will not risk much

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:25:30 AM

If you want to learn playing with family and friends is your best option, and if you want to add a little bit of flavor by playing for money then create a tournament, everyone pays let’s say 5 dollar’s if you have 10 people that is 50 first place gets 30, second place 20 and third place gets 10, you will get tons of fun and you will not risk much
It is better if there is no money involve in playing the game to avoid being addicted, I know the money will give additional thrill but on the bad side it will also give you a way to start your addiction in gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:26:08 AM

profit while having fun should never be removed with each other. This go together because once you remove your want of having profit then what's the point of getting the fun and once you remove fun then you'll surely ending up into addiction.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:44:21 AM

profit while having fun should never be removed with each other. This go together because once you remove your want of having profit then what's the point of getting the fun and once you remove fun then you'll surely ending up into addiction.

If you are into gambling you cannot do both if you want to succeed, know your goal in playing gambling first before you do it to avoid unpleasant result. If you are just gambling for fun, then do not ever after of the money, when you lose you will still enjoy because in the first place you already accepted gambling is a game of fun but risky, so you could lose your money as well.
teilwalL05

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:34:41 AM

I gamble for fun only, that's why i don't win a lot
Gambling is not just for fun if you are always wasting your bitcoin or money there donate it to me because money or bitcoin to me has a value you will make me happier if you donated those bitcoin instead of wasting it , There are many people who are looking for a website or any faucet website just to earn bitcoin.
Playing gambling for fun is good, because if you are eager to win in gambling but you cannot win every time you play you will just lose all of your money in the end because you want to win. You are waiting for your turn to win without assurance. And for me that is not good, it is better to play gambling with the amount that is only intended in gambling.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:38:17 AM

When I gamble, I usually play for fun and not for profit, although if I do win it would be a nice bonus.  I typically bet on tennis and esports games and I don't play poker since it is pretty confusing to me.
I also bet on tennis but I have to ask you something here, you said you gamble for fun and money won is just a bonus, right ? If so will you enjoy gambling on tennis equally if you bet with non-worthy coins or play coins ? No, right ? Then how come you are gambling for fun brother.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:57:07 AM

When I gamble, I usually play for fun and not for profit, although if I do win it would be a nice bonus.  I typically bet on tennis and esports games and I don't play poker since it is pretty confusing to me.
I also bet on tennis but I have to ask you something here, you said you gamble for fun and money won is just a bonus, right ? If so will you enjoy gambling on tennis equally if you bet with non-worthy coins or play coins ? No, right ? Then how come you are gambling for fun brother.

i guess i got his point mate. He just love watching sports  i guess and betting some amount would add up the excitement and the hype that man is feeling so if he ever win he just consider those as bonus for any form of gambling
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:51:14 AM

Mostly for fun,if I make a profit that's cool but most importantly is to have fun and have excitement.
After all,that's what gets you going.
True, gambling is really made for fun, we cannot use gambling as our money making because the house not open it because we can earn also a money, the house is always making profit and you are just a player and nothing more. It is always our choice if we want to gamble to their sites or not.
I agree this gambling is made for fun. But in gambling, there are two types of games are there one is slot games, and another one is sports betting. I will play slot games just for fun because here our strategy will not work and the result is always lost. And I will play sports betting for both fun and profit, and here the gain chance is much better than slot games.
There are many games actually but there are games with no house edge which would give us a chance to win in the long run, these are skilled base games and sports betting, I love sports betting as I was able to enjoy the game and make money at the same time, for me, this is the simplest type of gambling so far.
Yeah a lot of people really want sports betting more than other gambling game, because sports betting are really easy to analyze whose team going to win and for me, I agree with you because I also enjoy sports betting and at the same time I can win profit.

It also depends on the skills and strategies to be used. Indeed many people who prefer to do the sports betting for some reason that's been much we know, but it does not have a definite guarantee whether we win or lose. The most important is being yourself and fighting fit the way we really want
Yeah it is always depending of what gambling game they wanted to play. There are really gambling games that needs strategy and there are also gambling games that needs pure luck.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:55:44 AM

Mostly for fun,if I make a profit that's cool but most importantly is to have fun and have excitement.
After all,that's what gets you going.
True, gambling is really made for fun, we cannot use gambling as our money making because the house not open it because we can earn also a money, the house is always making profit and you are just a player and nothing more. It is always our choice if we want to gamble to their sites or not.
I agree this gambling is made for fun. But in gambling, there are two types of games are there one is slot games, and another one is sports betting. I will play slot games just for fun because here our strategy will not work and the result is always lost. And I will play sports betting for both fun and profit, and here the gain chance is much better than slot games.
There are many games actually but there are games with no house edge which would give us a chance to win in the long run, these are skilled base games and sports betting, I love sports betting as I was able to enjoy the game and make money at the same time, for me, this is the simplest type of gambling so far.
Yeah a lot of people really want sports betting more than other gambling game, because sports betting are really easy to analyze whose team going to win and for me, I agree with you because I also enjoy sports betting and at the same time I can win profit.

It also depends on the skills and strategies to be used. Indeed many people who prefer to do the sports betting for some reason that's been much we know, but it does not have a definite guarantee whether we win or lose. The most important is being yourself and fighting fit the way we really want
Yeah it is always depending of what gambling game they wanted to play. There are really gambling games that needs strategy and there are also gambling games that needs pure luck.

For sure one of the best examples of gambling that are purely based on luck are lottery and slot games. Of course, it is not only limited to these 2 games alone because there are other many gambling games that are pure luck based. One of gambling that accompanied by luck and skill is playing poker.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: