Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin  (Read 37719 times)
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:33:23 AM

After three days we will be a big MADA company and KUC company

Keep your KUC, because you will purchase the shares onley by KUC

We'll be next three days are very busy

do not hear the kids Be confident I'm here

I have 500k KUC and I'm looking forward to buy 50k shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dalemat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:35:10 AM

Please, dev I bought some kuc from alcurex and sent it to the windows wallet i downloaded on my pc. i have not been able to track it on the kuc block chain.

is there any way out or i have lost the coin for good.

expecting reply because i wish to buy more of this coin.

This is the address i sent it to

K7bpUc6uAc1VN5uAEwKVgALdnSJyiU7wVL

Sorry I did not understand well

K7bpUc6uAc1VN5uAEwKVgALdnSJyiU7wVL  its your wallet address

Yes, that is the address i sent it to but.  I can not find the coins. I check the block explorer but i could not track it too

This is the withdrawal detail from alcurex exchage
Withdraw: 1111.35857000 KUC To: K7bpUc6uAc1VN5uAEwKVgALdnSJyiU7wVL Use this
link confirm your withdraw:
https://alcurex.com/exchange/withdrawconfirm?Token=167177a1dfeed7bed01ae38eb0b4ef14d3f9f2bad3a2e064d0
Use this link cancel your withdraw:
https://alcurex.com/exchange/withdrawcancel?Token=167177a1dfeed7bed01ae38eb0b4ef14d3f9f2bad3a2e064d0

https://www.blockexperts.com/kuc/address/K7bpUc6uAc1VN5uAEwKVgALdnSJyiU7wVL

the exchange didn't processed the withdraw maybe , e-mail confirmation ?

Yes,  i recieved a confirmation on their system afterwards my account was deducted and registered on the transaction history or so

http://[img][/img]
I don't see any coins on that address though.
Send a ticket to alcurex support  they are  a good exchange they will fix it  i had similar issue and they fix it   ..... 

Yeah.  I have done that thanks.  They have replied me but the issue is yet to be resolved. 

Thanks

It is finally showing up on the block chain . But the problem now is that it is not reflecting on mt desktop wallet. it is saying out of sync. i dont understand what that means.

Can anyone help me out please
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

It is finally showing up on the block chain . But the problem now is that it is not reflecting on mt desktop wallet. it is saying out of sync. i dont understand what that means.

I'm going to assume you are using Windows?

1- Close the wallet
2- Go to C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\kuwaitcoin
3- Copy the file named wallet.dat to a safe place on your desktop
4- Delete everything in the folder except for wallet.dat - do not delete wallet.dat under any circumstances
5- Empty your Recycle Bin
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

1- Close the wallet
4- Delete everything in the folder except for wallet.dat - do not delete wallet.dat under any circumstances
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

Thanks for your help. do i copy the backed up wallet.dat into the folder after everything. Because i deleted everything in the kuwaitcoin except the wallet.dat. or do i delete that aswell and copy the backup into it after everything.

really appreciate your help

BBoBB

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:11:33 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

Thanks for your help. do i copy the backed up wallet.dat into the folder after everything. Because i deleted everything in the kuwaitcoin except the wallet.dat. or do i delete that aswell and copy the backup into it after everything.

The wallet.dat file you backed up in the beginning is the one that has your coin addresses... Never loose that
and it has to be put back in the folder the (original or a copy) after you cleaned things up so it re-syncs and you don't loose anything.

dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:58:03 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

The wallet.dat file you backed up in the beginning is the one that has your coin addresses... Never loose that
and it has to be put back in the folder the (original or a copy) after you cleaned things up so it re-syncs and you don't loose anything.

Still same issue. keep saying . not staking because wallet is offline. but i am connected to the internet. i dont understand

The wallet was downloaded from the link on their site.
BBoBB

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:35:52 PM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

Still same issue. keep saying . not staking because wallet is offline. but i am connected to the internet. i dont understand

1- Go to C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\kuwaitcoin
2- Create a file named kuwaitcoin.conf and put these in it:
        rpcuser=[any user name]
        rpcpassword=[long complex password]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
        addnode=173.199.124.83:22369
        addnode=192.52.166.80:7393
        addnode=37.59.21.58:7393
        addnode=91.153.109.149:7393
        addnode=73.214.59.36:7393

see if that helps you get synced.. if not that means you have an issue with your firewall or something related to the network that is not letting the default ports work as they should
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 06:19:43 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

rpcuser=[any user name]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

see if that helps you get synced.. if not that means you have an issue with your firewall or something related to the network that is not letting the default ports work as they should

This is really frustrating for me right now. i have disabled the firewall and everything that could militate against the wallet syncing but nothing.

other wallets i installed for another coin is syncing fine.

am just confused
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:28:46 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

rpcuser=[any user name]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

It is working now. I did not create the conf file well that was why the problem persisted. it is fine now.

thank you so much for your help
BBoBB

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:55:56 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

rpcuser=[any user name]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

It is working now. I did not create the conf file well that was why the problem persisted. it is fine now.

Happy to hear that it's solved Smiley
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:55:01 AM

1- Close the wallet
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

rpcuser=[any user name]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Happy to hear that it's solved Smiley

Thank you so much for your help. I some how stumbled on this coin and i kind of picked interest.  Whats your take on it.

It seems like a new coin with potentials from what i read from their site.  But i dont know.

I plan on promoting it  on my blog and my group chat on telegram.  But i want to be very sure about it before doing that. Wouldnt want to mislead anyone.

I personally am buying more since my wallet is working.  You never know.

I will really appreciate your opinion about this coin thanks.
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:17:54 AM

I think that we should start some campaign for KUC... If everything that DEV has promised will happen than only logical would be to help him promote KUC...

Any ideas
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:31:39 AM

I think that we should start some campaign for KUC... If everything that DEV has promised will happen than only logical would be to help him promote KUC...

Any ideas

Seconded.  If the developer can come and give quality assurance of the coin.  I dont mind promoting the coin on my blog by writing weekly article concerning it and also promoting it on my telegram group chat amongs my members to start investing into it.
BBoBB

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:39:36 AM

Thank you so much for your help. I some how stumbled on this coin and i kind of picked interest.  Whats your take on it.

It seems like a new coin with potentials from what i read from their site.  But i dont know.

I plan on promoting it  on my blog and my group chat on telegram.  But i want to be very sure about it before doing that. Wouldnt want to mislead anyone.

1) Never base your investment decision on anyone's opinion no matter who/what they are
2) Never invest into a start-up more than you can afford to loose
3) Due Diligence, Review, Due Diligence, Review

My personal decision to get in and mine/buy some KUC was made in two folds:
1) The above 3 points Smiley
2) is a combo of personal experiences:
    a- I've worked for extended periods of time in the past with Kuwaiti individuals/organizations (private and public sector)
    b- I've seen that country evolve just like other GCC/regional countries.. very well in some areas and not so well in some aspects but that's how life is after all
    c- I know for a fact that within the GCC countries Kuwait in business history was mostly first adopter
        examples:  
             - 1st GSM operator in the GCC (MTC that used to be "Ministerial Telephone Systems" and now that is Zain Telecom)
             - 1st Privatization of Telecom in the GCC (started with Mobile - namely MTC - and carried on with KEMS (1st ISP  in early 1990s) etc.
             - 1st Private Satellite Communications company in the Middle East in 1992
             - 1st country to break Telecom government monopoly in GCC

and the list is long enough to make it boring

That being said... "Early adopters" and "investors with Balls", they take chances on limbs sometimes but hey.. who doesn't...

Nonetheless.... this realm of crypto is a different ball game so i'm interested to see how this unfolds..
And with all the pile of coins bubbling around... this seemed to me a better choice than another bunch.. simply because i know enough about Kuwait to know.. if the core team is lead by Kuwaities... and if it's going to fall back to being PnD... they do not like nickles and dimes...  

NB. This is not an endorsement of KUC, its simply my personal take... I do not know the core team in person yet i maybe interested in doing so one day...

raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:44:34 AM

Another scam project from middle east  Grin like UAEC,DBIC
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

1) Never base your investment decision on anyone's opinion no matter who/what they are
2) Never invest into a start-up more than you can afford to loose
3) Due Diligence, Review, Due Diligence, Review

My personal decision to get in and mine/buy some KUC was made in two folds:
1) The above 3 points Smiley
2) is a combo of personal experiences:
    a- I've worked for extended periods of time in the past with Kuwaiti individuals/organizations (private and public sector)
    b- I've seen that country evolve just like other GCC/regional countries.. very well in some areas and not so well in some aspects but that's how life is after all
    c- I know for a fact that within the GCC countries Kuwait in business history was mostly first adopter
        examples:  
             - 1st GSM operator in the GCC (MTC that used to be "Ministerial Telephone Systems" and now that is Zain Telecom)
             - 1st Privatization of Telecom in the GCC (started with Mobile - namely MTC - and carried on with KEMS (1st ISP  in early 1990s) etc.
             - 1st Private Satellite Communications company in the Middle East in 1992
             - 1st country to break Telecom government monopoly in GCC

and the list is long enough to make it boring

That being said... "Early adopters" and "investors with Balls", they take chances on limbs sometimes but hey.. who doesn't...

Nonetheless.... this realm of crypto is a different ball game so i'm interested to see how this unfolds..
And with all the pile of coins bubbling around... this seemed to me a better choice than another bunch.. simply because i know enough about Kuwait to know.. if the core team is lead by Kuwaities... and if it's going to fall back to being PnD... they do not like nickles and dimes...  

NB. This is not an endorsement of KUC, its simply my personal take... I do not know the core team in person yet i maybe interested in doing so one day...

yes Thank you. all your points duly noted. I am also curious about where this coin is headed. what really attracted me was the coin supply. i was expecting to see like a about 200 million to 1 billion coin in circulation or like an ico or a premine or something. it is totally different from the ones that i have been used too.

so it i basically out of curiosity that i showd interest. To be frank i really hopes it works out. Well i dont mind risking 1 btc into the projects. If it works well fine and good and if it fails(i hope note)  no problem. i just move on.

thanks for your opinion
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:23:42 PM

Looking to buy 800k kuc for 1 btc pm me escrow required.
SEABOND

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 01:15:17 AM

you know it!  Grin Grin Grin

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 02:14:00 AM

you know it!  Grin Grin Grin

You guys!  Angry

Buy some and be happy!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Kuwait dve (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:22:49 AM

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: