Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin  (Read 37719 times)
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

Quote from: dalemat link=topic=

yeah. I think i need to acquire more in that case. But i am just waiting for the update from the dev.
[/quote
Be cearfull, if update will be good  then price will skyrocket Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomadsena

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:19:59 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 04:45:52 PM by nomadsena

Another scam project from middle east  Grin like UAEC,DBIC
you know it!  Grin Grin Grin

if this is another scam why there is no premine, why the dev is not promoting it so he can pump and dump it. a twitter campaign with dev posing as a rich spoiled kid of kuwait could skyrocket the price. but none of that is happning
just dont make baseless accusations. its easy to blame then to understand

in case if u start accusing me of being affiliated to dev  
i m no way affiliated to kuwait coin and i dont even own more than 10k coins
even i m sceptic about the project as i would be with any startup

until their project can kick start there are no guarantees. its an idea they are trying to work it out
if u dont believe in it u dont have to invest its no like dev is forcing people to invest

good luck dev
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:27:39 PM

Another scam project from middle east  Grin like UAEC,DBIC
you know it!  Grin Grin Grin

if this is another scam why there is no premine, why the dev is not promoting it so he can pump and dump it. a twitter campaign with dev posing as a rich spoiled kid of kuwait could skyrocket the price. but none of that is happning
just dont make baseless accusations. its easy to blame then to understand

in case if u start accusing of being affiliated to dev 
i m no way affiliated to kuwait coin and i dont even own more than 1k coins
even i m sceptic about the project as i would be with any startup

until their project can kick start there are no guarantees. its an idea they are trying to work it out
if u dont believe in it u dont have to invest its no like dev is forcing people to invest

good luck dev
well it correct no one forcing anyone to invest with anything but the only concerned is we need updates buddy,
just like me i always watch new coin in the market looking for its potential i seen a lot of possible rise of
this coin even it not yet been list from yobit or trex. will wait for further ann.
nomadsena

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:55:24 PM

Any ideas how to increase trading volume?

More awareness campaigne.  I checked the rich list and less than 100 address with coins.

at this moment it is OK. So we that own coins can hold the value to not drop to low. And don't forget to POS. I get 100s of KUC a day by staking only

Please can you kindly explain to me how the staking works. thanks in advance
Unlock your wallet, if its locked and just keep coins in your wallet. they will earn interest with time. hope that helps

Yeah. it sure helps. i even noticed some incoming kuc not to long ago. i am really really curious about this project. eager to know where it will end up

thank you Saracenis  for helping dalemat... To get some 100 KUC per day you have to have more than 100k KUC in your wallet... and than just wait for KUC KUC

yeah. I think i need to acquire more in that case. But i am just waiting for the update from the dev.

do we need to have the coins in the desktop wallet or can can we have them in trading wallet and still receive the POS
dalemat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:02:33 PM

More awareness campaigne.  I checked the rich list and less than 100 address with coins.

at this moment it is OK. So we that own coins can hold the value to not drop to low. And don't forget to POS. I get 100s of KUC a day by staking only

Unlock your wallet, if its locked and just keep coins in your wallet. they will earn interest with time. hope that helps

Yeah. it sure helps. i even noticed some incoming kuc not to long ago. i am really really curious about this project. eager to know where it will end up

thank you Saracenis  for helping dalemat... To get some 100 KUC per day you have to have more than 100k KUC in your wallet... and than just wait for KUC KUC

do we need to have the coins in the desktop wallet or can can we have them in trading wallet and still receive the POS

Well, i move all my coins to the desktop wallet and that is where i have been receiving the POS
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:56:44 PM

i think in the way pos works you needed to get a desktop wallet for it stake, if you will going to use trading wallet
the site will gain the stake and not you. please correct me if im wrong guys.
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 06:07:18 PM

i think in the way pos works you needed to get a desktop wallet for it stake, if you will going to use trading wallet

I believe you are correct because technically the wallet address at the exchanges belongs to them since they are in possesion of the private keys. so if you want the reward from POS. move your coins to the desktop wallet. And make sure you back it up very well.

we never could tell. This coin could the goose that lays the golden egg
nomadsena

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:56:12 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 07:28:14 PM by nomadsena

thank you Saracenis  for helping dalemat... To get some 100 KUC per day you have to have more than 100k KUC in your wallet... and than just wait for KUC KUC

I believe you are correct because technically the wallet address at the exchanges belongs to them since they are in possesion of the private keys. so if you want the reward from POS. move your coins to the desktop wallet. And make sure you back it up very well.

what all the things i need to back up? if i make a copy of the kuwait coin which is in appdata->roaming that would be enough right?
dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 07:01:20 PM

what all the things i need to back up? if i make a copy of the kuwait coin in appdata->roaming that would be enough right?

I did both and stored it in multiple places. So as to avoid telling stories that touch.
nomadsena

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:06:54 PM

is there any other active pool other then supernova.cc
'coz the hash rate is swinging wildly and i would like to mine in the active pool with more hash rate
thecryptocoinman

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:12:22 AM

is there any other active pool other then supernova.cc
'coz the hash rate is swinging wildly and i would like to mine in the active pool with more hash rate
My pool is currently running this coin, however I only have one person mining it!

www.thecryptocoinman.com
Tony

Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

OUR VISION

our vision to the world , we live in , we should get ready to keep in touch with the modern monetary and financial technology. According to this progress, we decided that, our coming trade will be through KUC by merging our current company with the company that we will present later. So that, our clients in the world can buy our products through KUC. Before 2017 KUC will be used to charge and pay phone bills At the beginning of 2017, we will sell the first oil barrel by KUC , in the middle of 2017,. KUC to our company, will be the only way to pay and buy , already we have got written agreements from many clients and companies from European countries. We use new strategy to attract the market and new clients and achieve much sales. We use a price little than others and we are considered KUC =10$ and we offered this offer to companies work with us and they agreed, specially the German companies , and we had much Encouragement and agreement.

Name: Kuwaitcoin
Ticker: KUC
Address letter: K

RPC port 7394
P2P Port 7393

Algo: Scrypt

Block Time: 180 s

Min. Stake Age: 2 hours
Max. Stake Age: 20 days

POW: 15984375 KUC
POS: Unlimited  10% per annum

Block 1 - Block 8000 = 1000(8000000)
Block 8001 - Block 16000 = 500(4000000)
Block 16001 - Block 24000 = 250(2000000)
Block 24001 - Block 32000 = 125(1.000.000)
Block 32001 - Block 40000 = 62.5(500000)
Block 40001 - Block 48000 = 31.25(250000)
Block 48001 - Block 56000 = 15.625(125000)
Block 56001 - Block 64000 = 7.8125(62500)
Block 64001 - Block 72000 = 3.9(31250)
Block 72001 - Block 80000 = 1.95(15625)

Official Website
http://gulfnewsystem.org

https://www.blockexperts.com/kuc

win wallet

https://mega.nz/#!v1MQCZBY!mO8drJfOWyyWRgTloFiiAHQlnI3ZHfRY_pvLFz0VEl0

Linux wallet
https://mega.nz/#!78EFGapR!MOaZ_4blQKNB-jUhbc2SJsC1v5TuzeWeSvV_FFpx9Oc

source
https://github.com/Kuwaitcoin/Kuwaitcoin

https://maxminers.net/kuc/index.php

https://kuc.suprnova.cc/

https://cookiepool.xyz/

www.thecryptocoinman.com

http://bitcoinpool.us/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KUC/

https://alcurex.com/#KUC-BTC

( Please Please Please I do not want yobit trading now )
We want men  only not for children

I hope the patience we were making the future

The KuwaitCoin development team is proud to offer the first of their series of three IPO offerings: Mada Communications.

Mada Communications will create a new mobile services network provider, operating in Kuwait, whose cellular and data plans will be payable in KuwaitCoin. The KuwaitCoin development team has partnerships in place to mobilize the network, and interested investors.

According to internally conducted feasibility studies, Mada Communications expects the venture to generate monthly profits between 10 and 25%. Investors will be able to withdraw their profits via the KuwaitCoin, PayPal, or Skrill platforms.

To obtain the required amounts of publicly mined KuwaitCoin as capital for Mada services users, Mada Communications is accepting KuwaitCoin as investment towards the building, rollout, and promotion of their platform.

Mada Communications is seeking to raise $150,000,000 in a combination of USD and KuwaitCoin as follows:

$90,000,000 via issue of 900,000 shares purchasable using USD, issued for USD$100 per share
$60,000,000 via issue of 600,000 shares purchaseable using KUC, issued for 10 KUC per share (total 6,000,000 KUC)

Will be updated road map
Before 21/7/2016
Website for coin - mining pools
Before 21/8/2016
Completion of all wallets
Before 21/9/2016
Integrated social site with a new earnings system design
Before 21/10/2016
Add currency trading sites in preparation for IPO
Before 21/11/2016
Start advertising campaigns online
To start for the promotion of coin in a different way and to start collecting shareholders to IPO
Before 21/12/2016
The completion of the IPO first telecom company in Kuwait working virtual currency system

Note
We do not have time to respond to abusive comments
We do not have time to respond to children and young minds - not mature

We have all the time to work and to respond to inquiries

We do not have confirmation of our words and the credibility of the Currency - you can only wait to see what will happen

THE POWER OF NOW
Few hours and will the IPO offering 

dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:05:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/x03zlAN.png
OUR VISION

our vision to the world , we live in , we should get ready to keep in touch with the modern monetary and financial technology. According to this progress, we decided that, our coming trade will be through KUC by merging our current company with the company that we will present later. So that, our clients in the world can buy our products through KUC. Before 2017 KUC will be used to charge and pay phone bills At the beginning of 2017, we will sell the first oil barrel by KUC , in the middle of 2017,. KUC to our company, will be the only way to pay and buy , already we have got written agreements from many clients and companies from European countries. We use new strategy to attract the market and new clients and achieve much sales. We use a price little than others and we are considered KUC =10$ and we offered this offer to companies work with us and they agreed, specially the German companies , and we had much Encouragement and agreement.

THE POWER OF NOW
Few hours and will the IPO offering  

Ok. looking forward to it
Game_Seller

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:11:07 PM

Kuc value is so low how can we expect to have the contracts full filled in kuc? How will you get investors to buy kuc to invest if they see price at these levels?
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:24:49 PM

Kuc value is so low how can we expect to have the contracts full filled in kuc? How will you get investors to buy kuc to invest if they see price at these levels?

If you want to invest with us
You can now purchase at a low price

When purchased price will rise definitely

Note that we calculation 1 KUC = 10$
Maybe it's your chance
nomadsena

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

as u can see very few people own the coins and they are not willing to sell it
to increase the volume we need more promotions and publicity
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:27:45 PM

why you cant try

dalemat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 03:34:31 PM

why you cant try

When are you starting the IPO.  And what will be the procedure of acquiring the shares with the kuwait coin
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

why you cant try

When are you starting the IPO.  And what will be the procedure of acquiring the shares with the kuwait coin

two or three hours
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:23:54 PM

Don't forget that KUC is still minable with 125 coins per block!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: