Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin  (Read 37719 times)
Kuwait dve (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:43:52 AM

you welcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:01:53 AM

LOL , no development news of kuc coin in the horizon , only empty promises like 10$ per kuc  Tongue
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:48:36 PM

Some people here are trying to topple the currency with bad comments without even trying to examine the contents of the project idea based on the road map published.

They are refusing to accept this new kind of idea.

But I want to tell everyone here that the currency will continue and will succeed and the future is coming.

We made digital copies of contracts and gave to some few investors who sent in 100,000kuc for them to see that this project is for real.

There is no premine because we want every participant to have a fair means of owning this coin so as to freely participate in the IPO.

Most coin ICOs are premined which is the common approach but we decided to take this approach.

We want as many as possible to benefit from the vision we have for this kuc project. And if you don’t accept or believe this is a feasible project then. No problem about that.

We have introduced everything about this currency from the beginning of the project with regards the mining of the coins, wallets and exchanges to acquire the kuc.

And now we began the first public offering in the history of the currency and we are facing attacks from people who do not have any experience in the field of business and finance.

Note we have a road map that we are following and is clearly stated for everyone to see. If you are not satisfied with it, there are many other coins you can invest in. it mustn’t be kuc.

By the end of the month of August will be the completion of the public offering. Acquiring the shares in MADA company with the kuc will no longer be possible.

We will begin to send stock ownership certificates and then it will be great opportunity to those who began investing with us.

To all who invested in the IPO I ask that you be patient and see how events unfold.

Good luck to all and the next few weeks will prove to you who we are.

If you want to ask question or want to speak with dev you can join the group chat on telegram. This is my number I am not running any where    +37122246328
alt213

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:44:02 PM

again.. digital copies of contracts, MADA company, IPO.. blah blah blah blah.. and nothing tangible.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:28:22 AM

Dev, what would happen to those kuc coins that are not invested in contracts? But they are rather just sitting in personal wallets or staying on exchanges?
Please let me know. Many thanks.
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:55:57 AM

Dev, what would happen to those kuc coins that are not invested in contracts? But they are rather just sitting in personal wallets or staying on exchanges?

I told you before in telegram
Because the group only for shareholders
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

We are now close to the first million KUC in investment
https://www.blockexperts.com/kuc/address/KTPHFjUF1zovNsNU1fn7R8V3ceSN9ZzwoF
Welcome https://www.blockexperts.com/kuc/tx/a3180c7214815f09cb686eebee392b96b8d548e55e1727980c44be6f0ceb9a14
The new investor

Few days Then end of the IPO good luck for all
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:05:18 PM

Welcome https://www.blockexperts.com/kuc/tx/a3180c7214815f09cb686eebee392b96b8d548e55e1727980c44be6f0ceb9a14
The new investor

let us all witness what will happen next here dev i hope more progress to come and investors that invest from your project will benefits
from it and will be expecting more exchanges to come  dev. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

The new investor

let us all witness what will happen next here dev i hope more progress to come and investors that invest from your project will benefits
from it and will be expecting more exchanges to come  dev. good luck

When the completion of the IPO
more and more surprises for shareholders and there is here knows about this
But in all honesty, we will succeed and with confidence

Thank you
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

And yet again you did not understand my question... I repeat again... What would happen if we hold kuc but dont sign in contracts? Would kuc still rise in value ? Why the news are only for shareholders but not for coin holders? Please explain with a better English... This coin will never achieve with this English level, you would need to hire someone for the media .... Can someone else explain?
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:37:29 PM

And yet again you did not understand my question... I repeat again... What would happen if we hold kuc but dont sign in contracts? Would kuc still rise in value ? Why the news are only for shareholders but not for coin holders? Please explain with a better English... This coin will never achieve with this English level, you would need to hire someone for the media .... Can someone else explain?

If there is good news, if there is progress it usually sparks more interest, so that means people BUY the coin and that makes the coin RISE in value. Owning shares of his company is just another perk. it's not like the dev controls the price of the coin, your question really doesn't even make sense, you should know the VERY basics of how markets work if your buying and selling coins.

let's keep it friendly

Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I do not control the price of KUC Currency
But i can control the currency rate for shareholders and profits
dalemat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:36:54 PM

I am not vouching for this coin and all that but spending just 20 bucks in this IPO would not hurt a bit.  Why ?because i have spent more than that amount on irrelevant and unproductive things before.

Here is a project that promises something,  the least one can do is put just a little amount that would not hurt you and see if it could yield somthing in a few years time like this norwegian guy

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

Lets just fast forward 1 year 2 years or 3 years from now and it happens that this project becomes very big.

What will you be saying then?  Will you be saying. Had i known. It will be too late to cry when the head is off.

Nobody in the real sense of it knows the out come of any coin.  Any investment in a coin is just on speculative basis.

Nothing more.

And  for those who are  thinking that i am the developer himself disguising with another name.  I want to assure you that i am not.

I am only crypto currency enthusiast keenly interested on the outcome of this kuc project no matter how long it will take

Saad123

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:02:37 PM

Hi there,

From the bottom of my heart, i wish the project is legit and it will be a hit. In our region we need more of these crypto currency to spread its knowledge.

I have a lot of negative points which i will keep to my self. And will see the bright side of this project.

Please Dev. tell me how can i mine this coin?!

Wish you all the best, and i wish this coin also the best since i`m from Kuwait Cheesy
dalemat

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:10:45 PM

Has anyone heard of a farmer reaping an harvest without first planting a seed?

Well,  i have never heard.  However,  there are 2 conditions that could prevent a farmer from reaping an harvest

1. If he never planted a seed in the first place.

2. If he planted the seed on the wrong soil.  Well,  at least he did plant a seed in this case but the only way for him to know if the soil is a wrong soil or not.  Is to leave that seed there for a while.

If it those does not sprout after a particular period of time as it is expected then you know.
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:13:22 PM

Hi there,

From the bottom of my heart, i wish the project is legit and it will be a hit. In our region we need more of these crypto currency to spread its knowledge.

I have a lot of negative points which i will keep to my self. And will see the bright side of this project.

Wish you all the best, and i wish this coin also the best since i`m from Kuwait Cheesy
If you're from Kuwait
Why do not we meet ?
You can come to my office ?

I'm always waiting for those who want to help
alt213

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:51:39 PM

"Saad123" another newbie account claim that is from kuwait
Saad123

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:01:21 AM

Hi there,

If you're from Kuwait
Why do not we meet ?
You can come to my office ?

I'm always waiting for those who want to help

GREAT! I would love to meet with ya. And would love to be a part of this project.
Send me your phone number please AND/OR your email
Kuwait dve (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:04:13 AM

do not worry, we will continue  Grin
Keep your time   Kiss
Saad123

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:09:25 AM

I`m from Kuwait. Not claiming anything.
If you can prove i`m claiming that i`m from Kuwait then go ahead please. Other than that don`t question my integrity please.  Smiley

I Don`t know anything about this project and i stumble upon it 3 days ago. I`m not defending it or taking any side. As far as i know it may be a hoax or it might be a real thing.

PLEASE don`t go around questioning anyone like this. It`s rude.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: