News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is €1000,- a lot of money?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soo, I'm planning on buying €1000 in bitcoins. Yes or no?  (Read 18041 times)
Xmaseven

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:27:25 PM

For me, this is kind of a huge investment, but should I actually do it?

What are the risks of doing this?

I hope you buy in July .... Did you buy at end?

Yes, becouse if you want to grow your money, bitcoin is really potential for this. But there are still some risk in bitcoin, it is a new concept of payment system and the price is move so wild, you can get so many profit or suffer a financial lost. I also suggest you for only hold your bitcoin until the price rise or if you have a skill to do trade, you can do it.

You don't have to sell when the price decreased anyway. People that are going to invest their money by holding bitcoins should be aware that it would take years before they can get serious amount of profit. Otherwise, they'll be panic selling when there's price decrease. I'm sure that there are some bitcoin holders out there that sells their coins when they see a huge price decrease.

The people that are in it for the the long haul doesn't even care about this price decrease because they know that bitcoin will eventually pick up and continue to rise. Whatever happens within the years that they hold bitcoins is nothing to them since the only thing that is important is the price of bitcoin at the time they bought it and the price of bitcoin at the time that they are going to sell it.

This is true, at least for the moment, I speak from experience.

For example, last year, the price of bitcoin dropped from $600 all the way to $200. A lot of people were really scared, and there were a lot of topics about "the death of bitcoin." Some people even advised me to sell my bitcoins. Now, I'm glad I didn't, because the price is now $785 at the moment and is probably on it's way up.

The drop from 600$ to 200$? Maybe it was related to Mtgox / after Mtgox scam?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:45:38 AM

no i don't think you should sell your bitcoins, that would be very dumb move now
what is your minimum attainable price and what is the price you are expecting and at what price you are willing to sell the coins.I will be glad to sell off my coins if i am earning a good profit and it all depends upon at what price i entered.
For sure OP is looking for a cheaper price, and this thread was created June 216, so it's almost half a year already and I guess by this time he have already enjoyed what he bought during that time, the price seems really great as of today.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:03:24 PM

Dude there s no risk in it .just buy bitcoins with all these money and sell it within 3 months .it is the best .profit will be reasonable and u l enjoy investing it again in the near future.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:06:01 PM

Wait until BTC drops to 500$.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

If it ever does Wink  I'm not taking the risk.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:30:34 PM

If it ever does Wink  I'm not taking the risk.
I would not really take the risk too because if bitcoin price would drop like that then it means theres a problem on bitcoins ecosystem because if we do base on bitcoin current price we are already on the high price and I cant believe that it would do such drop down and would able to go back on $500 price mark and the possibility to dip even more would be possible too and most bitcoin users will surely lost its trust to bitcoin and panic selling would be there.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

Taking into account the recent high prices observed during this rally, any amount invested in bitcoins during previous weeks has been highly profitable. And even at this point there are great chances to continue this profitable rally because buying bitcoins is always a good investment in the long run.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:09:42 PM

Perhaps you need to know first is the early history of Bitcoin and prices from time to time until today. What kind of price movement. You can learn from there.
No investment is without risk. Want a small result, investments with low risk. If you want a great result, it is an investment with a very high risk.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:36:46 PM

no i don't think you should sell your bitcoins, that would be very dumb move now
what is your minimum attainable price and what is the price you are expecting and at what price you are willing to sell the coins.I will be glad to sell off my coins if i am earning a good profit and it all depends upon at what price i entered.
For sure OP is looking for a cheaper price, and this thread was created June 216, so it's almost half a year already and I guess by this time he have already enjoyed what he bought during that time, the price seems really great as of today.

yeah, probably he already bought bitcoin worth 1000 euro on that time and he already gained a huge profit from that . he created this poll way back June 23 of this year and as I can remember the price on that time is only between 477 euro to 570 euro so if he really converted 1000 euro to bitcoin for sure he already have enjoyed this time Grin .
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:45:37 PM

I think you have the correct time to buy now bitcoin.Currently,bitcoin is around 900$ and experts predicted that bitcoins price will hit upto 1200$ in this immediate year.So,it's a very good chance to make good profit In short time.So, I will tell you to buy bitcoin now.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

Dude that might take some time now because the price is up $400 then what you are saying and i don't think the price will drop that much so early, though it is possible because if it can grow early then it can drop early too but hopefully that wont happen.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:55:05 PM

Bitcoin is better investment in long term, if you could wait until the price hit $1500-$2000 in 2017, that's great, but consider it as your savings too. You won't ever loss in hoarding bitcoin, just make sure that you know how to keep it secure in order to prevent hackers or any kind of scam, offline wallet is the best option imo.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:43:56 PM

it is too risky to buy bitcoin because when the price is not higher than when you buy it, you will lose price of some coins.

when the price is high. I recommend you to buy bitcoins on that fiat price when the price of bitcoin is down. I think bitcoin price is not so high in March-May. you can buy bitcoins on that months. just see the price before buying bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:39:45 AM

Yes should do that. It is better to buy bitcoin now becouse the price will always rise, except you know chepeast prise of bitcoin in 2017. Although there is always fluctuation in its price but the tren is always rise.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:54:49 AM

in my opinion yes , bitcoin is real invesment ..
do not afraid just little risk if you save it for few month i believe it's will profitable...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

Yes should do that. It is better to buy bitcoin now becouse the price will always rise, except you know chepeast prise of bitcoin in 2017. Although there is always fluctuation in its price but the tren is always rise.
This thing could be the hardest part on which we are making a decision on when we should buy bitcoin because we wont know if the current price would be the lowest price on next year or should we wait a little bit more to see the possible lowest price as of now but i dont think that bitcoins price would drop back again too low.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

Well I surely hope he already bought it. The price is really high now. Well high enough that I can't afford it. Oh well, I've heard that YoBit is giving away free coins, guess I'll just try that and play their dice game.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:26:40 AM

Maybe if you buy bitcoin now it does not matter because for some time in the future prices will continue to rise, but the risk is that if price drops. Because now the price is still on top so there is likely to be dropped. If you want to hold till for many years probably was not a problem which is important to strong with fluctuations and be patient. But it would be better if you buy bitcoin when prices are down. Because when prices rise and on top again, you will get the maximum profit. Try to imagine, you buy 1 BTC for $ 500 and you continue to hold up to 1 more year. If the price in the next year increased to 1 BTC for $ 1300, you can imagine how much profit you will make. That's just my opinion Wink
LavskaggeafNordlandia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 05:01:24 PM

Have a look at thewww.granco.in  if you want to invest for the future
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

Why to sell bitcoins now is dumb now? The price is high - time to sell. I think such high price attracts hackers who wants to get mullions of dollars with some easy way. So this moment is dangerous, cause of in any moment can happen some new big hacking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: