News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is €1000,- a lot of money?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soo, I'm planning on buying €1000 in bitcoins. Yes or no?  (Read 18041 times)
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Invest only that money what you can afford,observe the price,there is deep correct now,my opinion is that maybe btc price will pass 700$,but 740$ is max for now,price is one time again below 620$
If will fail below 580$,next support level is 520$
Be careful
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:03:38 PM

Of course even $20 bucks could be considered big money for some people and imao when ever you enter to the  crypto with any amount of investment is never too late and you will earn profit just buying BTC and holding them to sell when ever price pumps up a bit.
I recommend you to even gather more money to go full on crypto.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:03:54 PM

The bigger boosts are just started now, you should have to buy as much as possible as I know the price will once again boost up with bigger jumps and will pass $700 within this week or next and will continue to increase. Now the real adopters have started to invest in it.

Hire me for your campaign management
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:25:47 PM

Invest only that money what you can afford,observe the price,there is deep correct now,my opinion is that maybe btc price will pass 700$,but 740$ is max for now,price is one time again below 620$
Be careful
thats true, to be honest i think that it is better not to invest money if you cannot lose it because in this way you might even become broke
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:30:41 PM

Do  not waste your time and buy bitcoin and its right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin going to rise up its price too much faster and i am sure you can get a big profit in the near future.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:17:22 PM

Do  not waste your time and buy bitcoin and its right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin going to rise up its price too much faster and i am sure you can get a big profit in the near future.

Yeah, if someone will miss this chance to buy now then they will regret as the price is now increasing and will increase more in the coming days, so 1000 euro is a good amount to invest in there as it is sure that now no one lose their money in bitcoins, everyone get a profit who invest their money in bitcoin.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:35:33 PM

i would also not waste my time, actually im buying my bitcoins right now and i will be buying it in the future as i hope it will grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SpiritOfLife

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:26:23 AM

better to waiting pruce down under $600 like some day ago
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

better to waiting pruce down under $600 like some day ago

I don't think bitcoins price will go down 600$ soon. because now-a-days,bitcoin price is increasing and I have heard that it will hit 1000$ in this year.So, I think it's right time to buy btc.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:44:32 PM

One bitcoin is pretty expensive right now at $612.9 so I don't think that you should buy. Right now may be a good time to sell, although the price is rising right now, so it's up to you if you want to buy or sell, but I'd say wait until the price of bitcoin lowers so that it becomes cheaper to buy.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:53:27 PM

One bitcoin is pretty expensive right now at $612.9 so I don't think that you should buy. Right now may be a good time to sell, although the price is rising right now, so it's up to you if you want to buy or sell, but I'd say wait until the price of bitcoin lowers so that it becomes cheaper to buy.

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher in value in the coming future so we cannot say that it is the time to sell and those people will feel a great lose when they will find the price of bitcoin increasing more in the coming months.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:39:42 PM

You can always try, but it's really big money and you should use it wise, better to think and calculate your risk, maybe you should not spend it.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:47:35 AM

Probably yes, because euro currency is the highest currency in the world if you convert it in our currency which is philippine currency it is approximately 50+ pesos. And all and all 1000 euro multiply by 50 pesos is equal to 50,000 pesos that is a huge money you can make a small business in here.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:02:43 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 09:38:51 AM by deisik

As I would say on such occasions, it is always the right price and the right time to sell as well as to buy. How come? If you have a lot of bitcoins, you may want to sell a tad of them and buy back if the price goes down. Conversely, if you have, say, a lot of dollars you may want to buy some bitcoins and rebalance your portfolio later, at a higher price. This scheme is working if the long-term trend is pretty clear, and you can just wait the bad times out if things go awry somewhat...

Otherwise, you will be missing out on almost every opportunity to make a profit

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:06:04 AM

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher in value in the coming future so we cannot say that it is the time to sell and those people will feel a great lose when they will find the price of bitcoin increasing more in the coming months.

I agree. The price of bitcoin in the future will increase so it is now the time to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it and wait until the price goes up. If that is your reason then it will be nice but if other let say you will invest on HYIP sites its a no no.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

Be careful

We can never know that actually if where the price would go after this, it might grow higher or it might drop a bit again, so investing is always a bit risky if you are planning to earn profits for a short term but if you are investing for a long term then just be patient and you will get your returns surely.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:29:02 PM

I'm not really a fan of doing this right now, I recommend you to wait with buying bitcoins these days because of the fact that the bitcoin has a good future but not so good to be honest, I think that its better to just wait on a lower amount so you can also buy more bitcoins in one time plus you also will make more profit.
Just be patient and wait a couple months.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

Its a lot of money but I would also wait, what the guy above my is saying is just so true, I think that you should wait on a better time, the price has to lower a bit more to say you can buy safely.
If you buy now there is no guarantee that you will make profit.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:21:08 AM

Certainly yes, because bitcoin seems like a good investment as of now. But instead of putting 1000 pound in one go, divide it into small investments which is called systematic investment plan.

Divide it in to 10 small investments of 100 pound each and take 10 months of time to complete the investment. It will save you from many risks. Then average out the amount and then hold it for longer term like 5-7 years to get a good return.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:27:58 AM

If I were you I would do it. Because there's a 8 out of 10 that the bitcoin will hits up again in a high rate. We just don't know when, but most of us is patiently waiting. Taking the risk is the key, how could you know that a person loves you too if you're not gonna ask her or tell her right? It's just like that taking the risk is the key to achieve something that you really wanted in your life. Only cowards don't take risk and I know that you're not. There's no harm if you do it dude. The sad thing is that you didn't try at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: