Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? !  (Read 64850 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:57:28 PM

there will be a day that they have to answer for what they have done, karma is real.

True. Sadly, however, that knowledge doesn't help all of the folks who got screwed.

san4oo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

there will be a day that they have to answer for what they have done, karma is real.
Loooooool
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:01:24 PM

WHY THE F# THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE IS ONLINE AGAIN ?

IF THEY REALLY FIX THIER OWN PROBLEM.. THEY GONNA BE +12346754 TRUSTED !

BE SMART HASHOCEAN.. COMEBACK TO ONLINE.

I don't know if hashocean is really coming back. There are over heard sayings that hash ocean will returned for the next five days, other says
for the next 48 hours.
And it is just because the attack of hackers why they site became unavailable.

they will never come back again i guess , they have so much money that they have been stole from other people so why they should come back ? Grin Grin lmao it is the right time for them to be a millionaire i wish them go to hell they are fraud .
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:05:07 PM

You must know when you seat. As we know this are ponzi so why you at this hole?
i'm know karma it's real but them do it not for steal your money, but for some game.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

I don't know if hashocean is really coming back. There are over heard sayings that hash ocean will returned for the next five days, other says
for the next 48 hours.
And it is just because the attack of hackers why they site became unavailable.

If the folks from HashOcean are to be believed, someone swiped their domain name out from under them.

I have saw a picture on facebook about the domain of hashocean and guess what is happening to their domain?
It is for sale now, I just forgot the picture for reference here.
But I think if you are going to check it online you will find out.

Vires in Numeris
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:09:31 PM

I don't think they're coming back. I bet this person has a lot invested in HO.

Anyways, as already mentioned, this is a lesson everyone (especially those who invested) will need to learn. Don't trust them until they have proof.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

I would wait couple more days before making final conclusions about this matter. Month ago I registered at cld mining site. I got something free and invested 1 $. After a week I made one big nothing, amount was very low. After 11 days site was off and that's it.
I hope its just some problem and that they will work again, and everyone to get their money back. But I don't know how possible is that. I learned my lesson with 1 $, and I will never use that kind of services ever again. Even if hashocean come back to work, I will not trust them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darksnake

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

could it be?
https://www.facebook.com/HashOcean-1015578578495304
fuckiPonzi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:28:27 PM

I would wait couple more days before making final conclusions about this matter. Month ago I registered at cld mining site. I got something free and invested 1 $. After a week I made one big nothing, amount was very low. After 11 days site was off and that's it.
I hope its just some problem and that they will work again, and everyone to get their money back. But I don't know how possible is that. I learned my lesson with 1 $, and I will never use that kind of services ever again. Even if hashocean come back to work, I will not trust them.

check here
https://www.facebook.com/hashoceancloudmining/

If I would live in CHELABINSK Russia I would

call the cops for ALEKSEY SITNIKOV Street SVERDLOVSKY 41 and  KOLESNIKOVA 36 or check whether he is to find there

and if I would live in SAN FRANCISCO I would check for RICHARD MAISANO  199 LEIDESDORFF ST. becaus this seems to be the hompage owner of hashocean.com after an domain check.

So if there is nobody with this names to find than all investors got scamed.

Does any body live there and can check this??? Or maybe already done this?
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:32:43 PM

check here
https://www.facebook.com/hashoceancloudmining/

If I would live in CHELABINSK Russia I would

call the cops for ALEKSEY SITNIKOV Street SVERDLOVSKY 41 and  KOLESNIKOVA 36 or check whether he is to find there

and if I would live in SAN FRANCISCO I would check for RICHARD MAISANO  199 LEIDESDORFF ST. becaus this seems to be the hompage owner of hashocean.com after an domain check.

So if there is nobody with this names to find than all investors got scamed.

Does any body live there and can check this??? Or maybe already done this?

How much have you lost in this ponzi?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
san4oo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:35:05 PM

Hashocean.suport.com@gmail.com
xD
noughtr0

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:37:08 PM

For you silly folks holding out hope that you didn't get hard-core scammed, why don't you google HashOcea's address, go down to street view to give yourself a good laugh. Of course, maybe you should have done that before throwing your money into a ponzi.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:38:07 PM

I'm not surprise. A company such as hashocean is no different to a doubler that will eventually be a scam.
I kept receiving a feed about them from users posting their referral link which is annoying. glad I'm not going to see it these days but I'm pretty sure I'd see a new one and same users will still invest to these type of sites.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

600 $.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

For you silly folks holding out hope that you didn't get hard-core scammed, why don't you google HashOcea's address, go down to street view to give yourself a good laugh. Of course, maybe you should have done that before throwing your money into a ponzi.

Way to kick folks while they're down. How fortunate for you that you have never in your life been taken
advantage of.

No, HashOcean is most likely not coming back and yes, people should do their due diligence before they
put their money into something. But making them feel like chumps when they already feel like crap to
begin with doesn't help.

fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

I'm not surprise. A company such as hashocean is no different to a doubler that will eventually be a scam.
I kept receiving a feed about them from users posting their referral link which is annoying. glad I'm not going to see it these days but I'm pretty sure I'd see a new one and same users will still invest to these type of sites.

Definitely, not. This was an very expensive lecture in cloud mining business thanks to hashscammingocean.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:51:47 PM

I think it's the biggest scam operation since the creation of Bitcoin, the Hashocean owner run out with about 3 millions of Dollars worth of Bitcoin; it's really big amount.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:54:54 PM

How could that be possible that every Bitcoin Buisness is a Scam. Isnt there any Option to get know in law contact with this company?
It was located in San Fransicso and had cotnact details from canada.

Do somebopdy know more?

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:59:25 PM

I think it's the biggest scam operation since the creation of Bitcoin, the Hashocean owner run out with about 3 millions of Dollars worth of Bitcoin; it's really big amount.
That's right. 3 million USD is a pretty large amount. He can enjoy the life alone on a island in the pacific oceans.
I was tired of such scam sites. They promise always 24/7hr support, telephone support, low ROI and claims to mine Scrypt. In the end, the owner decide to run away. The amount that he owner has stolen is very large and he can't hid it for further transactions.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

I'm wondering why this board actually supports such criminals and allow to referal ponzis?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: