Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? !  (Read 64854 times)
fuckiPonzi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:21:16 AM

Sounds just like an other fucking scammer. This news is shit. There will be no refund saw all the tempkate for the so called high yield investment program. This guy are gone. Maybe just an FBI vor Europol investigation could hell to find this assholes. But not that money don't fool you. Seems to be there is a challange going on "scam the scammed".
SE-Industries

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:28:58 AM

I want all the info i can get on these people but its hard for me to tell what is real and what is fake.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:30:25 AM

The last weapon to recover what can be lost..

I don't believe it can works, but I have nothing to lose.. (1268 Khs down Sad )

Dear members/miners,
as you may have noticed our domain has been hacked and sold, this was beyond our control and despite our teams very best efforts we have been unable to recover it. Our official Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts have also been hacked and closed.
We have had to take the unprecedented step now to admit defeat, the hackers have won and Hashocean is no more.
Our domain and our Data Centres were not directly linked but to be sure our members investments were protected we have been forced to cease all mining operations with immediate effect and transfer all remaining BTC (Approx $3,500,000) to a new secure wallet as we can't be 100% sure the hackers won't be able to get access to your investments eventually.
We have been able to recover a partial backup containing our final full days transactions/payouts along with our customer database and wish to refund as many of our customers as possible but we fear this might not be possible as we suspect the hacker/hackers may of been clients who accessed our domain via fake customer accounts they had setup so the only way we can resolve the matter is as follows:
(Customers will be refunded strictly on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis, when the secured funds are gone, they are gone)
Please carefully take note of the EXACT amount of the last confirmed BTC payment you received from us dated 26th June 2016.
Please send this EXACT amount of BTC to the below secure wallet address - please include with the payment notes your registered email address for Hashocean (DO NOT SEND ACCOUNT PASSWORD)
1PJHPsfHt9v4ybSoC6u7F8ndH9K6mpxHC
We will cross reference your payment and email address with our backup records and as long as they match we will then refund that payment along with your investment back to your accounts registered wallet.(We estimate the process to take no longer than 72Hrs from receipt of your payment to processing of refund)
Please note we will only be refunding the funds you invested plus any re-invested funds, we will not be refunding any sign-up/referral/bonus funds at this time - we think this is the fairest approach so as to refund as many of our loyal investors as possible, if after this process is complete there are any funds remaining we will then start the process of refunding any referral/bonus funds, again on a first come, first served basis - watch this page for updates.
Finally please be extra careful with your account details, we have been informed of a number of fake websites etc. that have been set up using our name and tricking people into disclosing their wallet details, email address and passwords - PLEASE do not send any of your personal details to anyone ever by unsecured methods such as email or website.
Check the address given above with address posted under this sentence.
1PJHPsfHt9v4ybSoC6u7F8ndH9K6mpxHC
Make transfer ONLY after double checking.
Regards,
Team Hashocean

If anyone have balls to check that, please let us know..
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:37:21 AM

I want all the info i can get on these people but its hard for me to tell what is real and what is fake.

Actually I would just report them to twitter or facebook. So that they habe to proof theier social media accounts or write an email  support facebook tell them the Situation so they can Start to check. I'm sure facebook or twitter won't be social media which let scam their members. Than just wait and see what happen.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:01:06 AM

Look at this FB post.J

ordan Cure
Jordan Cure Dear members/miners,
as you may have noticed our domain has been hacked and sold, this was beyond our control and despite our teams very best efforts we have been unable to recover it. Our official Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts have also been hacked and closed.
We have had to take the unprecedented step now to admit defeat, the hackers have won and Hashocean is no more.
Our domain and our Data Centres were not directly linked but to be sure our members investments were protected we have been forced to cease all mining operations with immediate effect and transfer all remaining BTC (Approx $3,500,000) to a new secure wallet as we can't be 100% sure the hackers won't be able to get access to your investments eventually.
We have been able to recover a partial backup containing our final full days transactions/payouts along with our customer database and wish to refund as many of our customers as possible but we fear this might not be possible as we suspect the hacker/hackers may of been clients who accessed our domain via fake customer accounts they had setup so the only way we can resolve the matter is as follows:
(Customers will be refunded strictly on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis, when the secured funds are gone, they are gone)
Please carefully take note of the EXACT amount of the last confirmed BTC payment you received from us dated 26th June 2016.
Please send this EXACT amount of BTC to the below secure wallet address - please include with the payment notes your registered email address for Hashocean (DO NOT SEND ACCOUNT PASSWORD)
1GvsV2sLDaqMDcE5rv4mgJdzAScVpnMYfp
We will cross reference your payment and email address with our backup records and as long as they match we will then refund that payment along with your investment back to your accounts registered wallet.(We estimate the process to take no longer than 72Hrs from receipt of your payment to processing of refund)
Please note we will only be refunding the funds you invested plus any re-invested funds, we will not be refunding any sign-up/referral/bonus funds at this time - we think this is the fairest approach so as to refund as many of our loyal investors as possible, if after this process is complete there are any funds remaining we will then start the process of refunding any referral/bonus funds, again on a first come, first served basis - watch this page for updates.
Finally please be extra careful with your account details, we have been informed of a number of fake websites etc. that have been set up using our name and tricking people into disclosing their wallet details, email address and passwords - PLEASE do not send any of your personal details to anyone ever by unsecured methods such as email or website.
Yours,
Team Hashocean
2 hrs

C'mon.....I hope nobody falls for these things.DON'T GET RE-SCAMMED!!!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:05:12 AM

Look at this FB post.J

ordan Cure
Jordan Cure Dear members/miners,
1GvsV2sLDaqMDcE5rv4mgJdzAScVpnMYfp
Yours,
Team Hashocean
2 hrs

what the hell , they are just using those hackers as a reason and an alibi , they should go and kill themselves they are fraud and to those victims what is your next plan ?  Grin Grin
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:06:47 AM

Hashocean worked much longer than mostly hoped. Yesterday I wrote somewhere yesterday that is only question, when hashocean will close. Who invested in the start, now have big ROI. Who invested in past few months, had to understand their risk. I think it's good lesson that legit cloud mining with high profits doesn't exist. I hope after Hashocean, people will become more careful with "cloud mining" ponzis.

Yeah, right! Ive investet there a lot 8 month ago and allready got an over-all withdrawl of 159% on my wallet PLUS reinvestments for this and other "Ponzies". So whats the Problem?
First-in/first-out so you will (mostly) always win with dayly withdraw. I played that game over years now and its so easy to earn money with "Ponzies" as long you are not greedy. Wink

best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:10:53 AM

Hashocean worked much longer than mostly hoped. Yesterday I wrote somewhere yesterday that is only question, when hashocean will close. Who invested in the start, now have big ROI. Who invested in past few months, had to understand their risk. I think it's good lesson that legit cloud mining with high profits doesn't exist. I hope after Hashocean, people will become more careful with "cloud mining" ponzis.

Yeah, right! Ive investet there a lot 8 month ago and allready got an over-all withdrawl of 159% on my wallet PLUS reinvestments for this and other "Ponzies". So whats the Problem?
First-in/first-out so you will (mostly) always win with dayly withdraw. I played that game over years now and its so easy to earn money with "Ponzies" as long you are not greedy. Wink

best regards

Where do you invest now? Are on market some promising looking Ponzis?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:15:19 AM

lol it is really bad and sad news for those who doens't have their ROI . condolence to those who believe that hashocean will be a very trusted investment  Grin Grin
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:17:14 AM

People never learn. We know that mining is no longer as profitable as before due to the ever increasing difficulty and constant upgrade of mining hardware. Hashocean provided people false ROIs and people took it.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:18:50 AM

best regards

Don't tell me you are asking as you want to invest again in ponzies even after you see what happened with Hashocean. If thats the case that is very very sad. I want to give you an advice however to just keep your bitcoin in your wallet and if you want to grow it , for sure cloud mining ponzi is not the way to do it. You can start by doing faucets at faucetbox.com you will make little cents per day and you can use your typing skills for example at megatypers to earn some extra money which you can withdraw in bitcoin there. Cloud mining is from long dead and if you still believe in it and all the ponzies then you are truly naive.
hedge

Activity: 233
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:27:10 AM

Restart announce
Dear customer, HashOcean was hacked. For now we restore domain control and can sen few mails. So please share message about project start date: 06/29/1016. All payments will be repaid.
Team HashOcean
https://www.facebook.com/TeamHashOcean/
Fake ?
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:29:50 AM

AS long no official emails Fake
Ritch

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:55:04 AM

best regards

Dear Bhantom

I invest everywhere and I mostly win everywhere. I send no ref-links to ponzies but allways have a look to fresh ones. (Information is money.) The class of risc depends of some factors: Time, %, minimum investment, trustable feedbacks, a.s.o. ...
I know some people who earn big money with refferals only - ok, but I dont do that, because I would never do advertising for ponzies (without to tell about the very high risc to invest there). Social Rule No.1!

Byside (50%) I trade cryptos on stockmarkets like BTC-e or Bitstamp in realtime. In the last 2 month I made i.e.  more income there than with ponzi-investments. All in all its fine, so I stopped working at the end of 2013, because I mined BTC befor since 2009. Wink

best regards

(sorry my bad english - I am not a native speaker)

marius85

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:59:03 AM

is there any petition to report them to FBI?
Ritch

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:09:11 AM

best regards

Don't tell me you are asking as you want to invest again in ponzies even after you see what happened with Hashocean. If thats the case that is very very sad. I want to give you an advice however to just keep your bitcoin in your wallet and if you want to grow it , for sure cloud mining ponzi is not the way to do it. You can start by doing faucets at faucetbox.com you will make little cents per day and you can use your typing skills for example at megatypers to earn some extra money which you can withdraw in bitcoin there. Cloud mining is from long dead and if you still believe in it and all the ponzies then you are truly naive.

Well, sorry for your bad experience. Its not my fault. You have lost - Im ri(t)ch. So whats your advice to ME? Wink
Ofcourse I ask no one to invest in ponzies, but I invest and thats ok for me.

best regards

fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:15:40 AM

best regards

Well, sorry for your bad experience. Its not my fault. You have lost - Im ri(t)ch. So whats your advice to ME? Wink
Ofcourse I ask no one to invest in ponzies, but I invest and thats ok for me.

best regards

Congratulation you pay you bills with stolen money you know people get scamned and just do nothing. Shame in you!!!
Ritch

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:15:55 AM

is there any petition to report them to FBI?

Perhaps it would be better to find a headhunter on Darknet *joking* Wink

hedge

Activity: 233
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

https://biteminer.com/index.php        <--- Hashocean second part ^^^^^^
RodelPrado

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:27:14 AM

https://scontent.fmnl3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13528772_209399329460186_4594685970406522751_n.jpg?oh=e24cd593bc94224d953d837e4a3e1ed7&oe=57FCE65A

well with this will you exchange your peaceful living. Your faces will be all over the world where you gonna hide? ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: