Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.

You gamble it seems  Roll Eyes . Anyways my earnings are similar too because I design sites and code at times and hence its not stable, I mean some months I earn over 1 bitcoins while some weeks I have no work at all.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:19:56 PM

I make BTC0.84 per day right now.

How are you guys making your bitcoin? Mining? Services? Goods?

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.
Its really good amount as I am new and now going to start for bitcoin I never thought about this in a day because its absolutely big in my country I am sure once I have some good way I can earn this amount per month Smiley
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:30:41 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:03:46 PM by neochiny

Well from campaigns, I don't really post every single day so, I'll just divide my weekly by 7. Hmm.
Turns out I get .007 a day, or about 4.5$/day. Urgh. That's quite bad. Anyway, that's for the campaigns and
apparently, I am too lazy to join one where I need to post a LOT. lol.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:36:49 PM

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.
Wow amazing 0.84 bitcoin is so big amount.
I hope something I have that Income like that everyday !!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:56:03 PM

It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.
for me i never earn anything decent to be honest with bitcoins, my real job is the main income source
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:37:15 AM

for me i never earn anything decent to be honest with bitcoins, my real job is the main income source
if you can look around inside this forum you'll be able at least get something so aside from our campaign theres some dust btc from faucets if you can take some time or doing some extra post from twitter or fb post also doing translation but especially if you can offer your skills there's a lots of good passive ways that you can earn decent btc.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:22:56 AM

It is okay if you are not earning much in bitcoin because you have a day job. It is better to focus on the job you feel more secure. Earning bitcoin for you is just a part time job but for others it is their main source of income so they earn more.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:14:03 AM

I earn around 0.02 to 0.03 promoting items and trying to get sales, Not a big sum but better than faucets, I seen some people earning multiple bitcoins per day so I guess I can set the target to be close and get as much as these guys.

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:16:42 AM

It is okay if you are not earning much in bitcoin because you have a day job. It is better to focus on the job you feel more secure. Earning bitcoin for you is just a part time job but for others it is their main source of income so they earn more.

Yes and if you a full time job and still you can manage to earn bitcoins then earnings from bitcoins is an bonus for you and you should be satisfied in whatever you are earning from it.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:05:08 AM

Yes and if you a full time job and still you can manage to earn bitcoins then earnings from bitcoins is an bonus for you and you should be satisfied in whatever you are earning from it.

I also never earn decent amount along bitcoin because I consider bitcoin as my part time job and I am concentrating on my day job which is more stable.I am satisfied  by receiving little amount of bitcoin because I think it's my extra income.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:45:56 PM

If I got that much, I would most certainly stop posting here (or anywhere else, for that matter)

A quote from the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain seems to be quite appropriate here. That is, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you'll be right most of the time. And I ain't sure that nowadays we can believe even half of what we see either

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:55:22 PM

If I got that much, I would most certainly stop posting here (or anywhere else, for that matter)

A quote from the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain seems to be quite appropriate here. That is, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you'll be right most of the time. And I ain't sure that nowadays we can believe even half of what we see either
You sure as hell won't be able to trust anything you see on the television, that's for sure. Not half, not a quarter, none of it. It is all design to create a narrative, and it is no better than propaganda at this point. Hell, not even all of the video you see is real anymore. It's a complete write-off at this point.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:33:12 PM

I also never earn decent amount along bitcoin because I consider bitcoin as my part time job and I am concentrating on my day job which is more stable.I am satisfied  by receiving little amount of bitcoin because I think it's my extra income.

That is the best way to treat bitcoins and at this stage we cannot afford to get fully dependent on bitcoins as we never know what price it will hold in future and how long it will survive.
Odien

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:35:48 PM

I earn nothing per day here by posting, at least not in a regulary way. 5 mBTC per day is a nice amount if that's constant.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:46:04 PM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again
WOw! Your daily earning quite good already .Are to share which are the source of your income?
FOr me it's not stable my daily earning some like always variable .It's mostly around 0.002 .So,now i eager to build up this account activity for upgrade membership to join signature campaign to increase my daily earning.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:47:07 PM

Its very difficult to calculate how much is the earning per day as its not fixed and it keeps on going up and down on regular basis but on an average I am earning 0.5 monthly from trading and signature campaign.
daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:18:26 PM

I earn around 0.03BTC every month from campaign, bounty hunting and even from some mining. The amount varies and I am looking to boost my ranks to get more out of signature campaigns. I try to invest and multiply my bitcoin rather than trading. Not much of a trader actually. Smiley Smiley Wink

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:21:16 PM

I earn 1 btc per month which includes earning from signature campaign, selling services and trading and I am very much satisfied with those earnings as that I am earning only in my part time.
crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:37:58 AM

i earn 2BTC per month
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:13:26 PM

I almost earn nothing per day because of the fact that I do signature campaigns its not that you than earn it per day.
Of course you can calculate it but I'm also not very into the bitcoin due to that I earn nothing per day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: