Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] [ Stratum ] give-me-ltc.com 1% FEE [10 block confirms!]  (Read 29870 times)
serraz (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:57:00 AM

Also this is pretty bad timing overall.  With BFL starting to ship a lot of Bitcoin GPU miners are looking to switch to LTC, get the pool up!

I think that comment is a little unfair. I have been trying my hardest to minimize downtime and keep you all informed. We moved to a backup server to help stop  miners loosing work...

I Just got an email saying that the server is deployed its not down to waiting for them to finish then we can get in there and get things back up.

Really do appreciate you patience on this one please hang in there i feel pretty bad about this but its out of our control just a bad choice in providers i guess :\...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewsg

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:59:13 AM

Appreciate the work done here, but cannot connect at the moment, trying both stratum+tcp://stratum.give-me-ltc.com:3333 and http://us-pool.give-me-ltc.com:8080 unsuccessfully.

Bitcoin can be bad for your chi. Improve yours and mine by sending BTC to: 1N1zRYSwKQbZ8Kx1bKvTskrjGMNynVFEr1
serraz (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:04:07 AM

Appreciate the work done here, but cannot connect at the moment, trying both stratum+tcp://stratum.give-me-ltc.com:3333 and http://us-pool.give-me-ltc.com:8080 unsuccessfully.

Sit tight. Building new server as we speak. Reply on here will be delayed and the next reply i want to post is when we are back up.
peacefulmind

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:02:48 AM

Sit tight. Building new server as we speak. Reply on here will be delayed and the next reply i want to post is when we are back up.

Some of us had quite a lot LTC not paid out -

hope you understand importance of making this right.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:06:10 AM

What was wrong with the old server?  Seemed to work ok for the past couple of weeks.
serraz (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:07:29 AM

Auto payouts and mining should be OK. We just disabled the webservice. We put a notice up on the site. There are a few more packages to install then the web frontend will be back up.

I hope you understand im doing everything i can to get things back up i know its frustrating but i assure you your LTC are not lost. Its extremely frustrating that OVH has been down for almost 12 hours now!!
erialor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:31:01 AM

Auto payouts and mining should be OK. We just disabled the webservice. We put a notice up on the site. There are a few more packages to install then the web frontend will be back up.

I hope you understand im doing everything i can to get things back up i know its frustrating but i assure you your LTC are not lost. Its extremely frustrating that OVH has been down for almost 12 hours now!!

Can't connect at all to either eu-pool-d or stratum...
peacefulmind

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:36:29 AM

I respect you for being responsive here to our concerns - there have been issues with some other pool owners denying responsibility for losses on their servers so the mining community is wary of troubles.

If you guys show this kind of professionalism and don't "lose" coins you could own the market for LTC pools.

Best.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
andrewsg

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:34:20 AM

Serraz, nobody here is questioning your honesty or determination to fix the situation and your responsiveness is appreciated. The front end can wait, but nothing frustrates miners more than idle capacity and at the moment at least some of us cannot connect to the pools.

Bitcoin can be bad for your chi. Improve yours and mine by sending BTC to: 1N1zRYSwKQbZ8Kx1bKvTskrjGMNynVFEr1
erialor

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 09:47:53 AM

Can't connect at all to either eu-pool-d or stratum...

Able to connect to stratum again Smiley - eu-pool-d not so, though...
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:41:45 PM

Consider changing OVH, i have seem a lot of people lost his coins, and with people I mean some pools and exchanges... look at Mark Karpeles twitter he speaked with someone who has this issues of lost coins stored with them.

Cheerz.

LINK Of MagicalTux Twitter https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/328857311613431808
frojoe

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:55:38 PM

I see the site is up. Im still unable to connect to stratum for mining. CGminer just sits there
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:59:35 PM

Serraz and Khaos-

I'm 100% confident that you guys are working hard on this.  I just want to thank you for the time and effort you're putting into getting things resolved.  I know a lot of people don't appreciate the work that goes into keeping a service like this up and running.  A lot of times, it's just ungrateful people saying "wah wah wah... you effing suck because I'm too lazy to put a backup pool in my config... wah wah wah", etc.  I'll see you guys on the flipside when you're back up and running 100%.

Thanks again!

Fuse

Community > Devs
PCMiner

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:18:26 PM

Also this is pretty bad timing overall.  With BFL starting to ship a lot of Bitcoin GPU miners are looking to switch to LTC, get the pool up!

I think that comment is a little unfair. I have been trying my hardest to minimize downtime and keep you all informed. We moved to a backup server to help stop  miners loosing work...

I Just got an email saying that the server is deployed its not down to waiting for them to finish then we can get in there and get things back up.

Really do appreciate you patience on this one please hang in there i feel pretty bad about this but its out of our control just a bad choice in providers i guess :\...

Sorry, I didn't mean that comment as a hit against you.  I know you are working hard to get your pool up and running.  I was (and as of this writing, still am) looking forward to getting my miners back to work.   I just saw the rash of posts about BFL starting to ship earlier in the day, and instantly started to switch my BTC machines over to LTC. It was unfortunate that my new pool of choice was down.
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:23:26 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean that comment as a hit against you.  I know you are working hard to get your pool up and running.  I was (and as of this writing, still am) looking forward to getting my miners back to work.   I just saw the rash of posts about BFL starting to ship earlier in the day, and instantly started to switch my BTC machines over to LTC. It was unfortunate that my new pool of choice was down.

There is more MH/s coming online from other sources than BFL, they won't be significant until they have shipped many thousands of units.

If you look at other multi-currency pools like Coinotron.com you will see people have already shifted from BTC to LTC quite a while ago.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:24:20 PM

Serraz and kha0S - thanks for keeping us updated on the status!
kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 04:09:59 PM

Thank you guys for keeping us informed and for working hard on this great pool !
Despite the inconvenience I'll be back as soon as the servers start working again  Wink
PCMiner

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 04:45:47 PM

There is more MH/s coming online from other sources than BFL, they won't be significant until they have shipped many thousands of units.

If you look at other multi-currency pools like Coinotron.com you will see people have already shifted from BTC to LTC quite a while ago.

Yea, that's true.  I guess in my personal case those posts were the reason I needed to finally make the switch over.  4 machines are now on LTC, (or will be once this pool gets up and running again).  Just one token machine left running on the Bitminter pool. 
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:21:58 PM

LP is broken, it seems only stratum is working.
FullLife

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:32:27 PM

Serraz and Khaos-

I'm 100% confident that you guys are working hard on this.  I just want to thank you for the time and effort you're putting into getting things resolved.  I know a lot of people don't appreciate the work that goes into keeping a service like this up and running.  A lot of times, it's just ungrateful people saying "wah wah wah... you effing suck because I'm too lazy to put a backup pool in my config... wah wah wah", etc.  I'll see you guys on the flipside when you're back up and running 100%.

Thanks again!

Fuse

Ditto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: