Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] [ Stratum ] give-me-ltc.com 1% FEE [10 block confirms!]  (Read 29870 times)
serraz (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:06:26 PM

For any that missed news update. We are currently down due to moving to a new server. We will be back up in 20 min or so.

We are also offering every user a 1% fee for 24hours to say thank you for bearing with us and supporting us through this process Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:13:52 PM

For any that missed news update. We are currently down due to moving to a new server. We will be back up in 20 min or so.

We are also offering every user a 1% fee for 24hours to say thank you for bearing with us and supporting us through this process Smiley

Thanks, but it would be better if you didn't communicate through a website that is going down... Cheesy
serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:19:18 PM

Thanks, but it would be better if you didn't communicate through a website that is going down... Cheesy

We are back online and it was communicated on the actual pool for 20+ min. In teh notice box. There are over 1000 users so its imposable for them all to be notified.

Enjoy the 1% fee Smiley thank you all
hmblm1245

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:49:39 PM

We are back online and it was communicated on the actual pool for 20+ min. In teh notice box. There are over 1000 users so its imposable for them all to be notified.

Well said. i just didnt put it together that stratum was also going down but thats on me. Thanks for the 1%.
mobodick

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

Everyone gave an email address when registering so you could have mailed.
You also took the time to make a forum post about a message on the webpage so you could have copy pasted teh notice box as well.
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:01:46 PM

You also took the time to make a forum post about a message on the webpage so you could have copy pasted teh notice box as well.

Or you could keep bitching about it as if anyone gives a shit

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
mobodick

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:11:07 PM

Hey, the way i try to make the service better i should be PAYED for this info.
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

Hey, the way i try to make the service better i should be PAYED for this info.

lol.. I guess I can see that aspect..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Limie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:05:30 PM

It seems as though more than 2% was being subtracted from my balance. I am getting 2-3x rewards on another pool now.

XRP- rJZrZTkMYrqe94c1V6KS1gbYpcaJRQqcd8
xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:17:16 PM

It seems as though more than 2% was being subtracted from my balance. I am getting 2-3x rewards on another pool now.

pool was not counting shares for a moment, due to overwhelming inflow of new users and traffic, thats why you had low income last hours.
it is online now , moved to new EU server temporarly. new, faster US server will be there in some time.
 serraz and khaos are 100% trustworthy , not taking any of your coins, you may be shure.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:48:10 PM

You also took the time to make a forum post about a message on the webpage so you could have copy pasted the notice box as well.

I repeat my earlier state meant. This was a urgent issue if i went and sent our thousands of emails there would have been more downtime. So i made a decision to quickly update the site and waste no time in moving the server across to minimize downtime as much as i could.
serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

Xorxor is 100% correct. If anyone is still having any issues with anything please contact me ASAP via email or the IRC (if you want immediate support that is).

As soon as i noticed the issue i acted upon it yes there was still downtime but it was minimized greatly
MadAlpha

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:18:47 AM

Just wanted to say thanks, the pool seems very good so far for me. And thanks for the quick response to any potential issues.

Will do small programming tasks cheaply in exchange for BTC. Check out my thread or PM me!
mobodick

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:42:19 AM

Site is still down for me Sad
serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:06:37 PM

Things have been a little rocky over the last few days with hosting.

Everything has been migrated to a brand new home with a very powerful server. We are back faster then ever. If you experience any issues please email ASAP.

We are keeping the fee at 1% for the next day as a giant thank you to our users.

serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:21:17 PM

Things have been a little rocky over the last few days with hosting.

Everything has been migrated to a brand new home with a very powerful server. We are back faster then ever. If you experience any issues please email ASAP.

We are keeping the fee at 1% for the next day as a giant thank you to our users.

Still down for me...

Clear your cache and refresh its in a new location now...
svennand

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:07:37 PM

A dumb question from me.
If i select payout to my ltc wallet. And the wallet happens to be offline at the time the payout happens.
Do i lose that payout?
kha0S

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:13:50 PM

No.
Payout will be at your wallet, after it syncs with network.

A dumb question from me.
If i select payout to my ltc wallet. And the wallet happens to be offline at the time the payout happens.
Do i lose that payout?

GIVE-ME-COINS.com - The Professional Multicoin Pool -BTC LTC PPC FTC VTC

KHORE Pool - The biggest & fastest NVC pool

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:20:01 PM

A dumb question from me.
Do i lose that payout?
Just chiming in for the off chance that you're running into a problem I've seen before.

I've noticed that if I have an old wallet backup and I drop it into a Litecoin client that has already downloaded the current block chain, sometimes transactions that occurred since the wallet was backed up do not show up.

The other night I restored a wallet with 38k litecoins, but it showed zero transactions and a zero balance with an up-to-date block chain.  After my heart slowed down, I decided to delete the block chain and re-download it (took about 3 hours).  When it was done, all my coins were visible in the client.
serraz (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:23:39 PM

A dumb question from me.
Do i lose that payout?
Just chiming in for the off chance that you're running into a problem I've seen before.

I've noticed that if I have an old wallet backup and I drop it into a Litecoin client that has already downloaded the current block chain, sometimes transactions that occurred since the wallet was backed up do not show up.

The other night I restored a wallet with 38k litecoins, but it showed zero transactions and a zero balance with an up-to-date block chain.  After my heart slowed down, I decided to delete the block chain and re-download it (took about 3 hours).  When it was done, all my coins were visible in the client.

This is quite common. the reason that you need to download the block chain is that your wallet.dat needs to verify the blocks and all their confirms (if that makes sense).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: