Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:10:49 PM

Waves is falling like rock and i am still into shock to see the current price, don't know who is playing that dirty game there.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:11:37 PM

He does know Tristan of Poloniex.  Only problem is that Tristan of Poloniex is a Game of Thrones character and has nothing to do with the exchange.

^^ This guy again!  Hes on fireeee

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:15:01 PM

Is there any specific reason for that falling price?
And why did these idiots close the original thread

i think there are still a lot of people who get free coins from bounty  and they are still dumping too they have not release still none of the promised features and some people is thinking they will not do, about the close of the original thread, the official explanation is: n"ow we have our official forum wavestalk.org and this thread is full of trolls then we are going to close it", i think it is not a good option because there are lots of people who will not register at his official forum but their coin their rules

iamtheonlyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:15:43 PM

Waves is falling like rock and i am still into shock to see the current price, don't know who is playing that dirty game there.

Just like in rise. They bought their own coin with their own imaginary btc. Now they can sell it at zero cost. That's what is keeping the price crashing. It's a freeroll for them.
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:26:47 PM

First of all, I hate seeing people get ripped off.  It's happened to me before and I'd like to help others if possible, to not lose their money.  It also brings down the crypto community, and I hate to see it happen.  I have friends who work for Bitcoin / crypto-related startups, and it sucks that part of the crypto community is a bunch of scammers.  It's like being a programmer and people thinking you're a hacker because that's the association.

When you tell people outside of this community about digital currency, what's the first thing that comes to mind to them?  Often times it's bad connotations.  I want to do my part to help fix that.  We need honesty and transparency... I thought that was one of the intentions of bitcoin, to increase transparency and trust where financial institutions and conglomerates had failed society.  We don't want centralization, secrecy, and theft.  That all goes against the point of this movement.

Secondly, I think an "ICO" is pointless if it doesn't create ROI.  People invest in startups to gain, not to lose.  Sure, some are impatient, but think of an ICO like an early-stage startup.  Investors don't just throw in money because they believe in a product.  The whole point of investing is for profit.  If you don't care for profit, you're not investing, you're donating.  People here are not donating or gifting money to the Waves team, they expect to see a ROI.  And as part of that, I believe they expect transparency.

The Waves team has been anything but transparent.  Sasha is not a developer.  The project is not open-source.  Poloniex was promised but didn't happen.  Buy walls didn't happen.  Chinese exchange was a fake ploy.  Price keeps dumping, no matter how you slice it.  This is unacceptable for an investor.  Again, investors did not "donate" 30,000 BTC.  So it really irks me to see this go down, and I cannot simply let it pass.  

I wouldn't mind a drop in the ICO price if there was transparency.  If Sasha was more communicative, if there were Waves developers attending conferences, if there was a technical paper, if the code was open-source... I could have faith.  But as it stands, the Waves team is asking for blind faith, in the face of facts and reality.  It's hard to have faith in a mystery project.

And as an experienced trader, the Waves chart is full of bull traps.  You'd have to be blind not to see it.  I don't see any large buys whatsoever.

---

All the large red candles are high-volume dumps.  I don't see any high-volume buys.  There's only so much that can be blamed on FUD/trolls.  People need to wake up.

First it's so nice from you that you don't like seing people getting ripped off, you should buy back their waves to help them.

If people are dumb enough to confuse a programmer and an hacker, why would you want them in your community except for their money ? Wink

If people outside the crypto-community saw only scams, drugs and other shit, it's because medias keep publishing story about it. The media are the problem not the scams, because scam will not magically disappear even with great people like you that keep informing, people will make bad choice and fell into it.

"An ICO is pointless if it doesn't create ROI " - Just lol. Do you think the money come from no-where ? By investing you take a risk, if you can't handle the fact that there is always a possibility of loosing when you invest in something. Don't invest and that's it.

Sasha is not alone and have a team with him. The project is not open-source yet. They give everything to Poloniex now the complain have to go to Poloniex, not the Waves Team. There were buy wall, i even saw them at 30k on Bittrex but they can't put every cents of the ICO into buy walls or it will be pointless. There is a Chinese exchange, if you don't like it, don't trade on it. Price keep dumping and ? Cheap waves for those who have faith in the project. If investors can't handle the fact that not anything pump magically, there are not investors. Just noobs.

Sasha is relatively transparent. And it's enough for those who don't only look at short-term profits. And do you want the Waves Team to code or attend conference ? They can't do both. So let them work.

And again : If you were expecting magic return and a x100 in your investment in the first week, just sell and leave. Because there will be no pump before any big feature will be code like the Asset Exchange that you should come up in summer.

fastkiller

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:35:31 PM

I saw a picture of Sasha chilling out with all this hot girls. At least he is spending our BTC on something worthwhile, instead of taking his time and trying to do things right. As we've just seen again, rushing is always a bad idea. If you guys hate waves so much just move on to something else.
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:40:03 PM

This dumping will never stop. I am out. Enough of losses.

Cheers to coinbiz, for his unbiased opinion.

lol, just the fact that coinbiz is posting here makes his opinion biased. This is the reason I stay away away from bitcointalk. Nothing but fud, insults, and ignorance.

I'll prob check in back in a year to read your replies.

Sayonara
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:40:50 PM

I saw a picture of Sasha chilling out with all this hot girls. At least he is spending our BTC on something worthwhile, instead of taking his time and trying to do things right. As we've just seen again, rushing is always a bad idea. If you guys hate waves so much just move on to something else.

Lol, I think that photo was fake but no doubt with the buckets of money he has now that wont be a problem and many pictures will come.

So whats the story with poloniex? Is there any new on waves going here? And even if it does, its not like the price is all of a sudden going to rocket to the moon. A coin like this is going to take many months to make a return of investment if it doesnt burn out completely whic with an ico of 30k btc i wouldnt have expected but i dunno what the devs are doing so it is possible.

fastkiller

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:43:04 PM

Stupid bitch gtfo

Yes, show all of us how intelligent you are. How about you read a little bit and try to come up with a response based on facts.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:54:06 PM

Announced the new version of Waves wallet - Mainnet v0.4.1

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/archive/v0.4.1.MAIN.zip

Updates
Increased transaction fee amount up to 0.001 Waves

Waves Lite App has been updated - v0.4.1a(0.4.1.0)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

###

Google App is updated automatically in your Google Chrome browser. But if you're not sure, check this user's manual -

See - 05. How to update Google App wallet

http://coremedia.info/WavesWallet-HowDoesThisWork.pdf

So what?  This is basically just a fork of https://github.com/input-output-hk/Scorex

Everytime Scorex puts out an update, you guys do the same.  Has anyone notified Scorex that you've basically ripped off their project and sold it for 15,743 BTC (roughly $10 mil US)!?

I am seriously contemplating building a full website to layout this scam wide open for the public.  You guys closing threads and trying to hide the truth is bullshit.  This scam is clear as day.  Seeing Sasha nervous when he chats on YouTube and constant banning of concerned investors on Slack... there's just so much scam.

Keep blaming trolls or whatever you want to brush it off as.  You will be found out.  We are anonymous and we will find your real identities in Russia or wherever you are.  

Thanks coinbiz.  That's some good information and definitley raises some questions.  

Edit: highlighted the imortant part.
jupiter00000

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:54:20 PM

you thought this pic was real? https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/745653297466474497

Twitter: @Jupiter00000
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:57:31 PM

what happen to the old thread it locked by the op or moderator
fastkiller

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:01:36 PM

you thought this pic was real? https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/745653297466474497

Of course not, I was being sarcastic.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Updates

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

###

Google App is updated automatically in your Google Chrome browser. But if you're not sure, check this user's manual -

So what?  This is basically just a fork of https://github.com/input-output-hk/Scorex

Everytime Scorex puts out an update, you guys do the same.  Has anyone notified Scorex that you've basically ripped off their project and sold it for 15,743 BTC (roughly $10 mil US)!?

I am seriously contemplating building a full website to layout this scam wide open for the public.  You guys closing threads and trying to hide the truth is bullshit.  This scam is clear as day.  Seeing Sasha nervous when he chats on YouTube and constant banning of concerned investors on Slack... there's just so much scam.

Keep blaming trolls or whatever you want to brush it off as.  You will be found out.  We are anonymous and we will find your real identities in Russia or wherever you are.  

First of all scorex is open sourced, and sasha and the waves team are free (loved the irony of that mistake) to use it as they please,  scorex already made an announcement about this.

Secondly none of us invested in waves because of its groundbreaking tech, we invested in the businesslike timeline of how the scorex tech could take crypto to another level by being funded to provide a liquid asset exchange.

Lastly dont try to veil your obvious FUD attempts behind scam accusations that are clearly documented proving your ill conceived manipulation as false.
There are a lot of reasons to FUD waves.  If sasha gets it off the floor it will compete with so many crypto services, and the best way to stop this competition is to kill it before it grows.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:18:29 PM

sasha and the waves team ate free

Yes. Also I love this gif.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:37:53 PM

So what makes Waves special then?  

Dolores12 is the primary asset.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:44:58 PM

Updates

###

Everytime Scorex puts out an update, you guys do the same. Has anyone notified Scorex that you've basically ripped off their project and sold it for 15,743 BTC (roughly $10 mil US)!?

Thanks coinbiz.  That's some good information and definitley raises some questions.  

If you want to some even better proof, here's the most damning evidence.

One of the main project contributors on Github for Waves is following the Scorex project on Github.  Look at the last commit on the Waves project:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI

Latest commit a27811c  10 hours ago @beregovoy68 beregovoy68 Merge branch 'devel'

This is essentially the guy who is responsible for "Waves Lite App has been updated - v0.4.1a(0.4.1.0)" that Twiggy Smile announced.  Look at his last commit dates, etc.
https://github.com/beregovoy68

It looks like to me, that the Waves development team has been carefully creating multiple Github user accounts, trying to cover up their tracks as to what the source code really is.  It's a bit of a mess, but very clearly a botched attempt at covering their tracks.  All of these fake users share the same obsession for dead astronauts.

Before the WavesGUI, looks like they also did some work on a Waves testnet.  
https://github.com/beregovoy68/Waves (same guy as above)

( LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREENSHOT TO SEE THE ORIGIN OF THE PROJECT )

Look at the fake user who did the most work on this project:
https://github.com/gagarin55

Conveniently, most of their users / developers joined Github on or around April - May 2016 (which we know to be the start of the Waves project), which goes to show that they have little development experience prior to the Waves project (if they are even real people and not duplicate fake accounts to cover up their tracks as I assume).  

Though I still holding waves and feel most btc dumps is usual price manipulation of whales (they have so much btc and waves they can take small losses now for bigger gains later) and with bots and all it's easy for them vs. us small fish.  BUT DEVS PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT ABOVE AS I HOPE IT'S NOT REAL.  Is this just pro fud or what??  And ppl wonder why I go on about trusting legit coins/devs like wbb!  Bah!
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:47:07 PM

I dont know what happen to the old thread is locked
the old thread it locked by the OP. go to on forum wavestalk.org to discussion about waves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:49:49 PM

Updates

###

Everytime Scorex puts out an update, you guys do the same. Has anyone notified Scorex that you've basically ripped off their project and sold it for 15,743 BTC (roughly $10 mil US)!?

If you want to some even better proof, here's the most damning evidence.

One of the main project contributors on Github for Waves is following the Scorex project on Github.  Look at the last commit on the Waves project:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI

Latest commit a27811c  10 hours ago @beregovoy68 beregovoy68 Merge branch 'devel'

This is essentially the guy who is responsible for "Waves Lite App has been updated - v0.4.1a(0.4.1.0)" that Twiggy Smile announced.  Look at his last commit dates, etc.
https://github.com/beregovoy68

It looks like to me, that the Waves development team has been carefully creating multiple Github user accounts, trying to cover up their tracks as to what the source code really is.  It's a bit of a mess, but very clearly a botched attempt at covering their tracks.  All of these fake users share the same obsession for dead astronauts.

Before the WavesGUI, looks like they also did some work on a Waves testnet.  
https://github.com/beregovoy68/Waves (same guy as above)

( LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREENSHOT TO SEE THE ORIGIN OF THE PROJECT )

Look at the fake user who did the most work on this project:
https://github.com/gagarin55

Conveniently, most of their users / developers joined Github on or around April - May 2016 (which we know to be the start of the Waves project), which goes to show that they have little development experience prior to the Waves project (if they are even real people and not duplicate fake accounts to cover up their tracks as I assume).  

Though I still holding waves and feel most btc dumps is usual price manipulation of whales (they have so much btc and waves they can take small losses now for bigger gains later) and with bots and all it's easy for them vs. us small fish.  BUT DEVS PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT ABOVE AS I HOPE IT'S NOT REAL.  Is this just pro fud or what??  And ppl wonder why I go on about trusting legit coins/devs like wbb!  Bah!

It's pretty damning if you ask me and I'm not one to FUD coins.  I just have a bad feeling about WAVES, and coinbiz's research just compounds that feeling.  I sure would like to hear this explained.  Otherwise, fuck it.....I'm out.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:55:31 PM

I dont know what happen to the old thread is locked
the old thread it locked by the OP. go to on forum wavestalk.org to discussion about waves.
The old thread was locked due to the overwhelming amount of FUD. They announced opening a new thread once a significant development is made. Meanwhile, you may go to the official forum or continue the discussion here.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: