Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:27:08 PM

Price dips after ICO happen, this is normal, good chance to buy more. People should not complain about this

Go out, and  buy a brain.. And maybe buy some morality as well,   if you find a bargain.
Then come back to this thread and write.
No more posts before you did so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:28:00 PM

If someone contributed 100 btc it now offers him the same incentive as someone who only buys in and receives the same amount for almost half of that principal amount while at the same time this person reaps double the benefits while contributing nothing while the original contributor is rewarded by having his units cut through negative equity by the depreciation of market value.Is this fair.Is this project fair to those who contributed?Yes or no?
I think it is too much fair , however it was pretty easy to spot that at the beginning when the 2k+ btc came in loll...i think the ending 15k btc were 95% fake.

I agree.
And that's what we called Robbing people.
This is basically what Sasha did to initial Investors.
Building up a fake ICO final amount to decrease the investors Quotes,  giving them much less..  That means earning more and spending less.
2 ways bargain for them.
But unfortunately is illegal.

proof?

jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:32:12 PM

Bitcointalk was good enough for them when they were asking for money.

They did not complain when the thread was full of hyping trolls.

Now the bitcointalk thread is below their dignity. Hyping is ok and fudding is wrong? They want all wave discussions to be fully controlled by them now. I don't agree that they miss communication skills. I think they have the skills but they have nothing to communicate. They are not interested to answer unpleasant questions.

They failed to deliver upon their promises. I remember what they promised should be accomplished by coin launch. This must be unpleasant for them. A good reason enough to avoid unmoderated discussions  
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:35:07 PM

Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.
the price started to grow above the 200.000 sat in january 16.
so a little patience is advisable.

Yes, patience is fine but:
- Ethereum has had clear development path that was (patiently) followed
- Waves seems to be totally out of its roadmap from PRE-ANN, quoted below

----------------
The key features WAVES will have at launch are:
-Custom token issuance, transfer, and decentralized trading
-FIAT tokens on WAVE blockchain
-Cryptocurrency tokens
-Community management features
-Plug-in system

Features after launch
-Reputation system
-Privacy features

Waves has launched on one smaller exchange, Bittrex, prior to releasing full node code.  Volume on Bittrex has been about 1% to 2% of the total 30k BTC Waves is holding.

Once full node code is released and Waves is listed on several exchanges, there is a good chance of higher volume and price.

People had their BTC locked into ETH ico for a year (22/07/14 to 30/07/15) before they launched ETH full node code.  

People were also upset with ETH delay because the fiat price of BTC dropped 50% while their BTC was stuck for a year in ETH ico.

WAVES devs promised the features at launch and they just didn't deliver - period.
They should not get a single satoshi from the ICO funds until delivering what was promised.
Are you being paid for promises? Yes/No?
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:38:17 PM

WAVES devs promised the features at launch and they just didn't deliver - period.
They should not get a single satoshi from the ICO funds until delivering what was promised.
Are you being paid for promises? Yes/No?

devs promised launch when it launched. they did not promise the full features to be available on the launch.

all Ethereum software is still considered beta, should they give btc back?

dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:40:01 PM

If someone contributed 100 btc it now offers him the same incentive as someone who only buys in and receives the same amount for almost half of that principal amount while at the same time this person reaps double the benefits while contributing nothing while the original contributor is rewarded by having his units cut through negative equity by the depreciation of market value.Is this fair.Is this project fair to those who contributed?Yes or no?
I think it is too much fair , however it was pretty easy to spot that at the beginning when the 2k+ btc came in loll...i think the ending 15k btc were 95% fake.

I agree.
Building up a fake ICO final amount to decrease the investors Quotes,  giving them much less..  That means earning more and spending less.
2 ways bargain for them.

proof?

Of course no proof yet.
Is only at the speculation stage.
But few people seem to agree with that.
A way to prove it will be find for sure,  anyway.
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:43:17 PM

I agree.
2 ways bargain for them.

proof?

Of course no proof yet.

the way you talk about seems like it's a known fact. was it on mythbusters? Tongue

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

I agree.
2 ways bargain for them.

proof?

Of course no proof yet.

the way you talk about seems like it's a known fact. was it on mythbusters? Tongue

definitly fudbusters :-)
Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

FUD many, saying that are not FUD reverse psychology lol

up until laugh this terrible joke
dirtygraham

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:40:06 PM

Good Morning.

It is amazing how much FUD-text poor people can write. Why don´t you guys write on steemit instead where you get paid for it? lmao

So the price went down, big deal - just buy them cheaper and hodl for the longest time.

jokumat

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:48:14 PM

Good Morning.

It is amazing how much FUD-text poor people can write. Why don´t you guys write on steemit instead where you get paid for it? lmao

So the price went down, big deal - just buy them cheaper and hodl for the longest time.

Hold them long time? Why would anybody hold this longterm?  Do you think recent developer's actions inspire confidence?
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:57:34 PM

Good Morning.

Hold them long time? Why would anybody hold this longterm?  Do you think recent developer's actions inspire confidence?

yep, i would be worried if devs were wasting time answering fud. instead they're working Smiley

jokumat

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:02:51 PM

I still own half of my initial ICO investment. Really sorry to sell so low. But my personal experience with coins that left bitcointalk is pretty bad. I don't want to create new account in some wavebagtalk.com forum.
jokumat

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:09:27 PM

Good Morning.

Ethereum took 1 year to release full node code.  Waves could have done the same thing, and delayed Waves withdrawals until full node code was released.

Then everyone would be complaining about the delay.

Nothing is original in Waves. How can you compare this to ethereum?? This is what the devs always admitted. Maybe LPos is newbut it is only a planned feature.

Personally I would not be worried about a later release. It would be actually much better for any serious ICO investor.
Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:10:43 PM

I still own half of my initial ICO investment. Really sorry to sell so low. But my personal experience with coins that left bitcointalk is pretty bad. I don't want to create new account in some wavebagtalk.com forum.

my condolences for your loss
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:12:21 PM

Good Morning.

Ethereum took 1 year to release full node code.  Waves could have done the same thing, and delayed Waves withdrawals until full node code was released.

Then everyone would be complaining about the delay.

Nothing is original in Waves. How can you compare this to ethereum?? This is what the devs always admitted. Maybe LPos is newbut it is only a planned feature.

Personally I would not be worried about a later release. It would be actually much better for any serious ICO investor.

not true. waves will be (if according to planned) the first KYC and AML crypto platform. also the only one allowing fiat token creation (not talking about coloured coins) and asset to asset exchange, which NXT will also allow with ardor.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:16:30 PM

Waves Has loads of money to develop this technology. It is trading at a significant discount to BTC reserves. So I will hang on for the ride.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:26:18 PM

Waves Has loads of money to develop this technology. It is trading at a significant discount to BTC reserves. So I will hang on for the ride.

There shouldn't even be any need for anymore fud since everyone is aware we are below ico  prices, ,with the amount of money the team has to spend though this project should be one with a great amount of potential and definitely one to keep an eye o.   

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:52:55 PM

There shouldn't even be any need for anymore fud since everyone is aware we are below ico  prices, ,with the amount of money the team has to spend though this project should be one with a great amount of potential and definitely one to keep an eye o.   

They're just there actually reading all our comments here. if you intend to forget waves for days you might just see some response in this thread from them. You guys are just too busy posting everything and you don't give then the chance to speak up. Even twiggy got tired of you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:53:56 PM

no, we need fud to keep the butthurt people that sold happy. and of course the ones that didnt invest can come here and say "i told you so". so sad to see this depressed souls need to be right or get attention at all times. they also said eth was a scam, and now they're hiding under their little rocks Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: