Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49043 times)
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:15:56 PM

Any news about Polo?
Or an explanation what went wrong?
thegreenone

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:22:36 PM

New thread, same shitty investment.

I had Seccour rename the Thread for you Coinbiz, hope you like it.

Have you lost your fucking mind- You have patched together a great conspiracy about people making up accounts and hiding the code.  The part that I am missing is the part where you tell us:

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE AND WHAT DOES ANY OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE STATED PROVE

About coinbiz' FUD from yesterday: You know, our developers are scorex devs and are developing it further combined with WAVES itself. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to counter your lame FUD attempt.  Smiley

LOL.  I'm a seasoned developer.  I know a con job when I see one.  The amount of 'code' committed by the Waves team on top of Scorex is minimal at best.  I could put together the Waves platform in a weekend, heck maybe just a day. 

You're trying to take advantage of that the fact that most ICO investors know little or nothing about the tech/code.  Most don't know what Github is.  Most of your commits are a few lines, many of which are not even code related!

For example... 

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/5975e3433e9f4ae9c0e39a1c77e2293e6f8cf41a

https://s32.postimg.org/561p90yv9/Screen_Shot_2016_06_29_at_4_23_28_AM.png

Please do tell me, what part of the screenshot above warrants announcing a new wallet update on Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, etc!? 

Wow the Waves team knows how to edit text.  Congrats on their amazing skills.

Here's another significant wallet update that was broadcast all over social media:

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/a27811c994e9da00e2d8d0a373cf8ca0b66ae637

https://s31.postimg.org/sdtmjrowb/Screen_Shot_2016_06_29_at_4_26_45_AM.png

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development.  They're just tweaking someone else's code.  All the commits are primarily text/content updates - I've looked carefully.  I don't see any actual coding/development.  Scorex is a public domain project, so anyone can take it and do what Waves has done.  A highschool or middle school kid without any technical background can do this basic stuff. 

So you guys on this thread are saying that the Waves developers are also Scorex devs, but Sasha has clearly said they want someone more experienced to be a lead developer.  He has no lead:
https://youtu.be/FXo49HfQxu4?t=30m20s (that's what he said himself)

In any solid ICO, I would assume the founder should be the lead.  WTF is Sasha doing if he's not a developer himself?  I have to give kudos though, he's really pulled off a nice stunt.  Always takes pictures behind his stupid laptop and the brick wall with the Waves sign.  Very convincing I suppose.  I bet Sasha can't write a simple algorithm or explain anything related to in-depth coding principles.  He's a con artist, that's his skill. 

It's not some conspiracy theory, I don't have an agenda, I just absolutely cannot stand someone lying to my face.  I lost money on this ICO, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  And it really bothers me that you and the Waves team continue to deny and lie more, without answering any of the legitimate questions concerned investors have asked.  Instead they ban people from slack, delete posts, and lock thread to censor the "FUD" which is really legit concern when the price has dropped over 40% from the ICO.  And don't make up stuff about other coins losing that much.  They dropped from their hyped price, not below the ICO. 

Here's an analogy for those of you who think this is FUD.  Imagine if BitcoinTalk decided to update the footer text on their site.  Right now it reads:

Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines

Imagine they simply changed it to:

Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2016, Simple Machines

Does that mean they can announce to the world that they just released BitcoinTalk version 2?  Is that some revolutionary update to be broadcast on Twitter, Reddit, YouTube interviews, etc?  Stop the press, tell the world!   

You guys cheerleading for Waves are a joke.  Seriously.  My point is, I can't stand bullshit.  I've been lied to, and I will spend every second of my free time revealing this scam for what it is.  It makes other alt ICO teams look bad.  It makes the community look bad.  WTF is this shit.  I just want everyone to know how despicable the Waves team is for selling this scam.

Lol....i don't know, but this so called "FUD" by coinbiz is pretty damn convincing and damning (for me).

And KarlKarlsson must have gone to the same "Learn how to be an arrogant prick school" that Sasha went to.

Coinbiz analysis is spot on. Why would waves team indicate a major (v3 to v4) upgrade on a minor/non-breaking change.

Twiggy - these types of questions are not FUD and it would help if they were addressed.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

Coinbiz analysis is spot on. Why would waves team indicate a major (v3 to v4) upgrade on a minor/non-breaking change.

Twiggy - these types of questions are not FUD and it would help if they were addressed.

But they won't be.  These legit questions will only be addressed as an elaborate FUD attempt by the community cheerleaders.
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:36:28 PM

For example...  

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/5975e3433e9f4ae9c0e39a1c77e2293e6f8cf41a

Please do tell me, what part of the screenshot above warrants announcing a new wallet update on Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, etc!?  

This is really sad if true ... are they purposely deceiving or just honestly trying to buy time until they can get a lead developer?

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:39:16 PM

I agree. If this has been adressed somewhere else, I`d like to see a link please.
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:48:07 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 03:02:49 PM by BrainShutdown

I agree. If this has been adressed somewhere else, I`d like to see a link please.

I would like to see this cleared also and I'm just going to speculate a bit now Smiley

These small changes to the lite wallet were probably caused by some important changes in the full node code regarding fees and client identification.
But of course I don't have access to the code soo .... there's that  Wink

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:10:50 PM

...Why would waves team indicate a major (v3 to v4) upgrade on a minor/non-breaking change.

This is total FUD or incompetents:

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.

And pay attention to the absence of a leading zero in version number. Actual version format is 0.x.x

Changes from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0:

Make 1W optional in addresses - 1W will just be an optional prefix.
Unconfirmed transaction flow in the client
Advanced error and warning messages

Commits:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/compare/v0.3.3.MAIN...v0.4.0.MAIN

Files changed:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/compare/v0.3.3.MAIN...v0.4.0.MAIN#files_bucket
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:40:17 PM

For example...  

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

This is really sad if true ... are they purposely deceiving or just honestly trying to buy time until they can get a pump going?

Fixed that for you Cheesy
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

Sasha is a good developer

He will deliver as promised

Or else he will suck PUTIN's cock for the rest of his life  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:46:03 PM

I just don't get how people here with A brain not bigger then a nut can keep defining FUD what's going on here...
I mean, they seem more then legit questions, there is proof for nearly each of them... and above all: THEY ARE QUESTIONS !!!!!

THAT MEANS:   QUESTIONS THAT ARE WAITING FOR ANSWERS !!!!!

HELLO ?!?!?!!  WAVES DEVS ?!!?!?! IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE ?!?!??!!  Mr. SASHA !?!?!?!! HELLO ?!?!?!?!

Dear Sasha, oh our smart guy:  If you just keep ignoring them, you won't get people thinking is a FUD for so long anymore....

They will figure out that your lack of argumentation regarding this things is just a confirmation of the accusations.

MOREOVER, YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR CREATURE. I'm referring to THE WAVES COIN.
If that was me, I would just fight everyone that would only try to touch my baby (the Waves Coin for you, in this case).

BUT NO, YOU DON'T CARE... YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AT ALL.
BECAUSE YOU ALREADY GOT WHAT YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN: MONEY !!!!!  BTCs !!!! A lot of them actually.
AND APPARENTLY, WAVES WAS NOT EVEN YOUR BABY.... BUT SOMEONE ELSE BABY.

who care about waves anymore, Am I right Sasha ?

AND FOR THE PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS THREAD:

PLEASE STOP CALLING 'FUD' EVERYTHING IS POSTED HERE THAT REQUIRE AN EXPLANATION OR JUST SEEMS DODGY.
STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF. PLEASE.. IS BETTER FOR YOU TOO TO KNOW THE TRUTH .
IS NOT LIKE JUST IGNORING IT WILL NOT SIMPLY HAPPEN... WTF IS THAT A PROPER WAY TO THINK Huh? C'MON GUYS, GROW UP

Anyway, what I believe is : Waves ICO Fraud at lest will demonstrate how ignorant, illiterate and uneducated WE ALL are (I'm talking about all the Waves ICO Investors).
Basically everyone can fool us with a nice thread, a wordpress theme for a website, and that's it.
Choose a name, put a Logo with photoshop on an empty Wall and claim it to be your Office... and It's done.
People will bite for sure.

I think the Investor Community (every single individual that is part of it) should raise his level of Technical knowledge in all those deeper and darker (and boring) aspects of Crypto world, before Investing in any Coin.

Otherwise everyone could rip us off like Sasha did with this ICO. There's no rule in this world, everything is legit. They can do it. Why do you think nobody would do it ?
People's killing each other in real world,  why do you think is so unlikely that someone without morals would rip you off robbing something that in a real word is not even considered Money ?!? There's no regulatory. It's only up to us.
I've been silly to believe them, we've all been silly to believe them. If you are honest with yourself you will admit it.

Kudos to Sasha anyway. He did it in a quite convincing way. I think the number of people will try to replicate it will be uncountable.

But from now on, everyone should pay more attention to the way he invest his BTCs, and were he's putting them.
Is not nice making people rich for nothing... especially the ones that don't deserve it.
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:47:47 PM

what the actual fuck is this commit?

some1 can explain, why the version has been updated?
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:51:00 PM

what the actual fuck is this commit?

some1 can explain, why the version has been updated?

Already answered 4 posts above  Wink

...Why would waves team indicate a major (v3 to v4) upgrade on a minor/non-breaking change.

This is total FUD or incompetents:

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.

And pay attention to the absence of a leading zero in version number. Actual version format is 0.x.x

Changes from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0:

Make 1W optional in addresses - 1W will just be an optional prefix.
Unconfirmed transaction flow in the client
Advanced error and warning messages

Commits:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/compare/v0.3.3.MAIN...v0.4.0.MAIN

Files changed:
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/compare/v0.3.3.MAIN...v0.4.0.MAIN#files_bucket

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:58:51 PM

Why was the other thread shut down?

dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

Because of some FUD for sure, BUT also:
Too many questions.
Too many request of clarifications.
It was getting embarrassing keep them all together  Grin
It looks better to split the shit.
2 shits will look smaller then one Big Shit. Does it give you a better idea?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:13:25 PM

They got scared of the open discussion.
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:17:03 PM

I had a quick look at https://wavestalk.org/.
Does not look much better there.
noganoo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:17:12 PM

We all should have seen this coming when the DAO raised 160 million.. of course there are going to be dozens of ICO clone-coins!
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:21:07 PM

New thread, same shitty investment.

I had Seccour rename the Thread for you Coinbiz, hope you like it.

Lol....i don't know, but this so called "FUD" by coinbiz is pretty damn convincing and damning (for me).

And KarlKarlsson must have gone to the same "Learn how to be an arrogant prick school" that Sasha went to.

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Why are you talking with KarlKarlsson Loser Boy about tech?

he is A Forum Mod. and you can read he is a complete loser.

Man dont talk to him about tech. What are you a Baby?

Waves Code is not ready and there is alot not published yet.

And its A huge difference if you code something for yourself and something for a wide usage 24/7 experience.  
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:25:32 PM

We all should have seen this coming when the DAO raised 160 million.. of course there are going to be dozens of ICO clone-coins!

Sad thing is people still have more confidence in the DAO than WAVES despite the hack and all the other problems.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:31:39 PM

Because of some FUD for sure, BUT also:
Too many questions.
Too many request of clarifications.
It was getting embarrassing keep them all together  Grin
It looks better to split the shit.
2 shits will look smaller then one Big Shit. Does it give you a better idea?

Ok. One or more people were killing themself or wanted to, it got to dangerous for waves losers. and they could not do anything. not a big lose. dolores is dead and thats a relief for all of us. I do hope the dolores cons will shut up with time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: